Birthday Pool Party Ch. 30

Story Info
An exciting weekend.
21.6k words
4.75
16.7k
24

Part 31 of the 43 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, here's Chapter 30! I hope you enjoy it. I can't believe we've made it to thirty chapters. Wow. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with us this far! Please let me know what you think of Chapter 30. Also, please be aware that I'll be out of the country the first week of July. As a result, there won't be an update next week. I'm sorry! As always, this is a world without STI's, and everyone involved in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old.

-Witty

*

Steven

"Oh, my God!" Lexi exclaims as she claps her hands over her mouth.

"A-are you sure?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah, the doctor confirmed it." Hazel mumbles, as she sets her water down on the floor. All three girls are sitting on the couch, with Hazel in the middle. "I'm pregnant."

Hazel looks directly at me with a tear-streaked face, and I want nothing more than to hug this young woman and make all her pain go away. The tan girl looks terrible; torn shirt, no bra, matted hair, body shaking as she clutches some cash tightly in her fist. Various scenarios run through my head, each worse than the last.

At the same time, the implications of what Hazel says is echoing throughout my mind. Hazel is pregnant. Am I the father? I might have another child in less than a year. I'm in shock. I stand in place, staring at Hazel in wonder and not speaking.

"And your parents kicked you out?" Lexi wonders.

"Yes! My dad called me a whore!" Hazel screeches as she buries her head in her hands and starts sobbing again. "And he's right!"

"Shh, you're okay." I coo as I reach out and rub the back of the young woman who very well may be carrying my child. "You're safe."

"What were you doing at that cheap motel?" Lexi asks. "And why are you holding on to all that cash?"

"Not now, Lexi." Kayla admonishes.

"I'm sure your parents will welcome you back once they've calmed down." I say soothingly.

"No!" Hazel shouts. "I can never go back! They're so religious, they believe sex is only for married people. I always knew they'd disown me if they ever found out I was bi. I never expected this."

"Oh, Hazel!" Lexi exclaims.

"It's okay, you can stay here." I assure the poor girl.

"Maybe you should take a shower before we continue?" Kayla suggests.

"Why?" Hazel asks in a sad voice.

"Hazel," Kayla begins carefully as she points to the side of Hazel's head, "you've got a little, um, you know, in your hair..."

Hazel frowns in confusion, still holding a wad of cash in one hand. Her free hand starts to run through her long brown hair. She soon finds the large spot that is matted and stuck together with dry semen. Holding her hair out, Hazel inspects it, and is able to figure out exactly what is stuck to it. She bursts into tears yet again as her lower lip quivers.

"I am a whore!" Hazel screeches.

"No, you're not." I insist. "And, as much as I hate to bring this up, there's something we need to know before you shower."

"W-what?" Hazel asks.

"Hazel," I say as I place my hands on her shoulders and look her in the eye, "were you raped?"

"Shit!" Kayla exclaims. "I didn't think of that! Washing away evidence!"

"Exactly." I nod, still holding Hazel's shoulders. "Say the word, and we'll get you to the hospital."

"N-no." Hazel mumbles as she shakes her head. "He was really rough, but I wasn't raped."

"Are you sure?" Lexi asks. "If you didn't consent to rough sex, that's still rape."

"She's right, Hazel." I agree.

"I'm sure." Hazel nods. "He didn't rape me. Kayla's right, I just wanna take a shower. Please."

"If you're sure..." I trail off. I'm worried I'm about to make a huge mistake. "Head down the hall, there's a full bathroom on the right. There should be a robe you can put on after."

"Thank you." Hazel mumbles as she slowly rises to her feet.

Hazel stumbles a little, and I help keep her standing as she walks toward the hall. I notice she's still clutching the wad of cash tightly in her fist. I wonder, yet again, why she's doing this. A sigh escapes my lips as Hazel disappears around the corner.

"What the fuck?!" Lexi hisses after a minute of silence.

"Are we sure letting her shower is a good idea?" Kayla wonders.

"No." I shake my head. "I'm afraid she's in denial, and she really was raped."

"We could still stop her." Lexi suggests.

"It's tempting, but no." I sigh. "She's going through enough. She wants to shower, let her shower. Let's just hope we're wrong."

"Why do you think she has all that money?" Kayla asks.

"I don't know." I answer honestly. "Maybe her parents gave it to her when they threw her out? She wanted a motel room, and that's all she could afford?"

"Then why try and start her car and leave at 2:00AM?" Lexi brings up.

"True." I agree. "We'll have to wait for Hazel to come back to get answers. If she's up to talking."

"I still can't believe she's pregnant." Kayla says as she picks Hazel's purse up off the floor and sets it on the table. "I mean, she's on the pill! What are the odds?"

"Pretty slim." I reply.

"Hey, what's that?" Lexi asks as she points to Hazel's purse.

The three of us look at the purse and notice that there is a small card sticking out of it. With a frown, Kayla reaches over and plucks the card out. She then stares at it with an expression of shock and confusion.

"X-Star Entertainment?" Kayla frowns.

"I've heard of them." I speak up. "They make porn."

"Familiar with their work?" Lexi asks slyly.

"Oh, shut up." I roll my eyes. "I was single for a long time."

"Y-you don't think...?" Kayla trails off.

"That Hazel made a porno and is holding on to her pay?" Lexi completes the thought.

"Let's not jump to conclusions." I state firmly. "We don't know anything for sure."

"I should just put this back." Kayla suggests as she puts the card back in Hazel's purse.

"What do we do now?" Lexi asks.

"We wait for Hazel." I respond.

So, we wait. Kayla and Lexi are sitting on the couch, with the space in the middle open for Hazel. Both girls appear to be lost in thought, various expressions crossing their pretty faces. For my part, I'm pacing back and forth in the middle of the room, occasionally glancing at the girls. What a Friday night.

Finally, after almost an hour, Hazel returns. She's barefoot, and wearing one of the robes we keep in the bathrooms throughout the house. Her long brown hair is back in its usual ponytail. She's once again holding onto the wad of cash. The distraught girl shuffles back to the couch and sits back down between Lexi and Kayla.

"I found an unopened toothbrush in the bathroom and used it." Hazel says, looking at me. "I hope that's okay?"

"Of course, that's fine." I smile.

"I just, I just wanted to get the taste of cum out of my mouth." Hazel explains.

"You don't have to explain." I assure the tan girl.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Lexi asks carefully.

"Or, do you wanna go to bed?" Kayla suggests. "It's after 4:00AM now."

"I-I can talk." Hazel nods.

"Would you mind telling us what happened?" I inquire.

"O-okay." Hazel mumbles, her lower lip quivering again. "I've felt off for a while, but I didn't know why. For some reason my body just felt different. In retrospect, I understand, but back then? I had no idea. I went to a party last Friday to try and take my mind off it."

"A frat party?" Lexi wonders.

"Yes." Hazel nods in confirmation. "I ran into Brittney. She was with an older guy named Peter."

"Brittney is a friend of yours?" I ask. I know Peter is the name of the guy on the card Hazel has, but I don't want to bring that up.

"Yeah, I went to parties with her when I was spiraling after my rape." Kayla explains. "You've met Brittney before. She was at my birthday pool party."

"Oh, okay." I say, nodding. I don't remember her. "Please continue, Hazel."

"I ended up in a bedroom with Peter and Brittney." Hazel sighs. "We had a threesome."

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" Lexi asks in concern.

"No." Hazel shakes her head. "He gave me his card after, and offered to put me in porn. Brittney tried to convince me to do it. She said she's already made a few videos."

"Brittney is in porn?!" Kayla exclaims.

"Apparently." Hazel nods.

"I knew I recognized that girl!" I interject.

"What girl?" Lexi asks.

"Is Brittney blonde?" I inquire.

"Yes." Kayla responds.

"Seriously, what girl?" Lexi wonders with a frown.

"I was watching porn in my office and was sure I recognized the girl." I admit with a cough.

"When were you watching porn in your office?" Lexi asks with a giggle.

"We hadn't had sex in a few days, and I'm used to multiple times a day, and, well, a man has needs!" I reason in embarrassment.

"Oh." Lexi giggles.

"Want me to introduce you to Brittney?" Kayla offers teasingly.

"I'm good, thanks." I roll my eyes. Actually, that does sound nice. "What happened next, Hazel?"

"I told them I couldn't be in porn, but agreed to keep the card." Hazel continues. "I actually felt really hot and wanted. I fell asleep happy Friday night. Then I spent Saturday relaxing, since my mom was actually home for once.

"Sunday, I still felt off. Finally, the thought that I might be pregnant entered my head. I panicked. I offered to take my baby brother, Michael shopping as an excuse to get out of the house. He's eight, he wasn't even paying attention to what I bought at the drug store. It was a pregnancy test."

"Which came back positive." I say.

"Yes!" Hazel wails.

"I don't understand, how can you be pregnant?" Lexi wonders. "You're on the pill, the chances are just so astronomical."

"Yeah..." Hazel trails off, looking guilty.

"Hazel," I state firmly, "have you been taking your pills responsibly?"

"Um, well..." the tan girl winces.

"Oh, Hazel!" Kayla says loudly.

"I know, I know!" Hazel buries her head in her hands again. "I'm such an idiot!"

"No, you're not," I insist, "But didn't your doctor emphasize how important it is to not miss a day?"

"Yes." Hazel nods. "She also said that it was possible to take two the next day to make up for a missed day! And I didn't miss that many! I never got my period, so I thought, I thought... I thought I was safe!"

"Shit." Lexi curses, shaking her head.

"It's okay, what's done is done. We can't go back and change it now." I say. "And making Hazel feel even worse isn't helping."

"Keep going, Hazel." Kayla instructs. "You know, if you feel up to it."

"Monday, during lunch, I made two phone calls." Hazel says nervously. "One to my doctor, and one to Peter."

"The porn guy?" Lexi asks with wide eyes.

"Yeah..." Hazel guiltily admits. "I told him I needed the money. He was really excited. He said he'd get back to me with a time and place. I also made an appointment with my doctor to confirm the pregnancy. Fortunately, she was able to squeeze me in that afternoon."

"And your doctor confirmed the pregnancy?" I ask.

"Yes." Hazel whispers as fresh tears leak out of the corners of her eyes. "S-she said it was lucky I got one of those early detection tests, because I'm not far along at all."

"How far along are you?" Kayla inquires.

"I got pregnant in Bermuda." Hazel answers. "So, there are four different guys who could be the father."

"The guys from the house beside ours!" Lexi exclaims.

"I let Ken, Ryan, and John cum in my pussy." Hazel gives us a look of shame as she lets out a breath. "And you, of course, Steven."

"So, it really could be any of them." Kayla sighs.

"Yes." Hazel nods.

"Do you want me to call Jason, the PI?" I offer. "I'm sure it won't be hard to track the guys down, since we know the address. Then we can get paternity tests and know for sure."

"No!" Hazel screams, making us all jump. "I, I don't want them involved!"

"Okay, it was just a suggestion." I say.

"Um, Hazel?" Lexi asks nervously as she takes the taller girl's hand.

"Yeah?" Hazel mumbles.

"A-are you keeping the baby?" Lexi broaches the topic we're all wondering about. "You know you don't have to."

"My doctor said the same thing. She was very supportive." Hazel says, not answering the question.

"We can take you back there to, you know, get the procedure done." Kayla offers. "Only if that's what you really want. We support you either way!"

Hazel bites her lower lip. She then pulls her right hand out of Kayla's and presses it to her lower stomach. Looking down at her hand, Hazel rubs her womb affectionately. For the first time, a small smile crosses the distraught girl's face. Then she looks up at me.

"I'm keeping the baby." Hazel says in a firm voice.

"Then there's only one thing to do." I reply.

"What?" Hazel asks.

"I'll raise the baby with you." I vow. "Even if I'm not the biological father, I'll treat the baby the same."

"I love you, Steven." Lexi whispers.

"You're not mad?" I ask Lexi.

"About you fathering a child? No." Lexi shakes her head. "I said I was okay with you fucking around, in the back of my mind I had to accept that this could happen. Plus, it's Hazel. My Slut-sister."

"I'm gonna have a new brother or sister!" Kayla crows.

"I can't ask you to do that, Steven." Hazel finally speaks up. "I'm an independent girl. I helped raise my brothers. I don't need charity."

"I really could be the father, though." I reason. "I have to be responsible."

"I guess, and I want my baby to have a dad. Who better than you?" Hazel acquiesces. "Still, I can't accept charity. I have to be able to support my baby."

"Is this refusal to accept what you call charity how you ended up at that shitty motel?" Lexi wonders with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, yeah..." Hazel reluctantly admits.

"Okay, we don't have to make any decisions about the baby tonight." I insist. "What's important right now is that Hazel is safe."

"That's right." Kayla nods.

"Do you mind finishing your story, Hazel?" Lexi requests.

"O-okay." Hazel whispers before taking a deep breath and continuing. "Peter called me back Monday night and suggested meeting up for a shoot on Friday, as in, a few hours ago. I was really nervous, but he promised it would just be him, a cameraman, and a woman to help me get ready for the shoot. I agreed.

"I was a wreck for the rest of the week. I know everyone noticed that I was barely talking. I'm sorry about that! I stopped taking my pills, because they could hurt the baby. Anyway, Friday evening, before the shoot, my parents came home. I was so overwhelmed, I needed someone to confide in. Plus, they're my parents! I just walked up to them and announced I was pregnant. Fuck, I'm an idiot!"

"No, you're not." Lexi assures Hazel while rubbing her back.

"My dad called me a whore!" Hazel shrieks as she shakes with renewed sobs.

"Then they kicked you out?" Kayla asks.

"They asked who the father was." Hazel explains. "W-when I admitted I didn't know, my dad, my own father, he, he, he slapped me!"

"Oh, my God!" Lexi gasps.

"I see." I say, anger boiling inside of me.

"My mom kept screaming at me to get out of her house. So, I threw everything I had into garbage bags and carried them out to the car. The last bag burst open as my mom was chasing me out for the last time." Hazel cries. "So, I scooped up as much as I could and threw it in the back seat before driving to the address Peter gave me."

"A-and then you did the scene?" Kayla asks, swallowing weakly.

"No." Hazel sighs, shaking her head before explaining. "I felt like such a whore, shooting porn in a cheap motel. The fuckers couldn't even spring for a nice location to shoot me getting fucked. I walked into the room to see those three people, and I, I couldn't do it."

"You didn't do the film?" Lexi asks.

"No, I didn't." Hazel confirms. "Peter was annoyed, but he said girls back out all the time. I left."

"Then what?" Kayla gently prods after a minute of silence.

"I had nowhere else to go, no money for a room, so I just went to that crappy bar on the first floor of the motel." Hazel answers. "I had enough money to buy a drink, but before I took the first sip, I remembered that I'm pregnant, so I pushed the drink away.

"Some guy who was probably in his early thirties came up to me and asked if I didn't like my drink. I just lied and said someone bought it for me, but I don't drink. He laughed and asked why I was in a bar if I don't drink. I gave him a fake smile and told him that I was looking for some company.

"He told me his name was Ted. We talked for a little while, and he said he had a room. I agreed to come with him to his room. I figured if I put out, he'd give me a place to stay the night."

"Oh, Hazel!" I groan. "Why didn't you come here?"

"I told you, I don't need charity!" Hazel hisses.

"It's not charity to let a friend spend the night." Kayla interjects.

"She's right." Lexi nods. "You aren't acting rationally right now."

"Anyway," Hazel continues, ignoring the girls, "we got up to his room and I went to kiss him. He pushed my face away and said he doesn't kiss whores. I should have understood then, but I didn't. Next thing I know, I'm on my knees with his cock in my mouth.

"Ted fucked my face for a few minutes, ripping out my hair elastic and making me gag. Then he started pulling at my shirt. That's how it got torn. I eventually got off his cock long enough to take my shirt off, but it was already ruined. I took my bra off next, and he mauled my tits while I blew him.

"When he was done using my mouth, Ted dragged me by the hair over to the bed. He had me bend over. He yanked my pants and underwear down. I remember feeling my jeans stretched around my thighs as he pushed inside me.

"He was rough. Very rough. He spanked me. Not in the way I like, he did it like he was trying to hurt me. He kept calling me names, like 'bitch' and 'whore' while pulling my hair. It didn't feel good. I just pretended to enjoy it so he would get off and I'd be able to go to sleep.

"Finally, he said he was ready to cum and yelled at me to get on my knees. He held my head back by the hair while telling me to beg for it. I said whatever I could to make him cum. I lied and told him how badly I wanted it. He started cumming. It got all over my face and in my hair. Then he had me clean his cock with my mouth.

"I took off my pants and underwear before going to the bathroom to clean up. When I got back, he was half-asleep on the bed. I curled up beside him naked and figured I'd be able to at least spend the night in peace."

"We should report him for rape!" Lexi insists vehemently.

"It might be a good idea, Hazel." Kayla adds.

"No!" Hazel screeches. "He was rough, but I let him do it. I begged him to cum on my face, I willingly sucked him off, I chose to bend over and spread my legs!"

"Hazel..." I whisper.

"NO!" the tan girl screams.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." I stammer, my hands in the air.

"I was wrong." Hazel sniffles. "I didn't get to sleep in peace. He woke up and asked me why the fuck I was still there. I just laid there in shock, unable to say anything. Then he said he remembered. He got his wallet and threw some money at me. Then he dragged me by the hair toward the door.

"I screamed that I needed my clothes. He tossed them out after me. That's how I lost my bra, he never threw it outside. I was standing in the hallway of that shitty motel, naked and holding onto my clothes and some money. The door behind me opened, and some old guy got a nice look at my ass.

"He asked me how much for an hour, and I burst into tears. Then I quickly got dressed in what clothes I had while he leered at me. I ran out to my car. I had no idea where I was gonna go, I just knew I couldn't stay there. My car wouldn't start!"

Hazel breaks down again, and loses the ability to keep speaking. We know the rest, anyway. Lexi and Kayla each hold one of Hazel's hands as they also rub her back. When it at last seems like Hazel is calming down, she notices the money still in her hand and starts crying so hard she's hyperventilating.