Birthday Pool Party Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April!" I gasp, shocked by her audacity.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" she reasons. "And you can still hand him some cash.

"Okay, let's do it!" I agree with a nod.

"Awesome!" April laughs.

We end up sitting naked on my couch, watching television as we wait for our food. Soon, the bell rings, and I walk over to my door to buzz the driver inside. A minute later, the delivery driver is knocking at my door.

"Ready?" I ask my naked best friend.

"Ready!" April announces.

I reach out and unlock my door. Then, with one smooth motion, I throw it open. Standing at my door is a shy looking guy in his late-teens or early-twenties. His jaw drops as he takes in the two naked beauties standing inside before him.

"Uh, your food's here." he stammers as he holds out our food.

"Thanks! This is for you." I say as I hand him some cash and take the food.

"Thank you." he mumbles, trying and failing to not look at our tits.

"You're welcome! You earned it." I smile before turning around and walking into the living room. Yup, I'm giving the guy a nice look at my naked ass.

"Have a nice day!" I hear April say before she shuts the door.

"Is he gone?" I ask as I turn to face April, my face red. I'm not nearly as confident as I pretend to be!

"Yes." April giggles. "Did you see his face?"

"I did! I half-expected him to cum in his pants!" I laugh.

"Maybe he did!" she suggests with a cute giggle.

I take the food into the living room and set it on the table in front of the couch. April sits beside me, and we dig in. It's standard diner food. Greasy goodness. We actually have a moment where we kiss while each biting down on half of the same french fry. I'm having a great time with April. However, the inevitable soon comes up.

"Stacey?" April inquires nervously.

"What's up?" I ask, my eyes locked on the television screen.

"W-was this a one time thing?" she asks.

"I don't know." I admit, letting out a breath. Then I turn to face her.

"I-I want more than sex, Stacey." April admits in a soft voice. "I want you."

"I know." I reply.

"I m-mean, think about it." she stammers. "You wouldn't have to move! We could just both take the bedroom."

"I'm definitely not ready for that, April." I state firmly.

"Oh." April mumbles, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm really overwhelmed right now." I tell her. "I'm still in love with Steven, now I have feelings for you. I mean, I've gotten used to the fact that I like playing with girls, but I never saw myself in an actual relationship with a woman."

"I understand." she nods. "It's a lot."

"It is." I agree before reaching out to cup her face. "I do love you, April. Please believe me."

"But, you're not in love with me." April sighs.

"I'm not sure yet." I acknowledge. "I definitely have romantic feelings for you now, but like I said, I'm still in love with Steven."

"And you never saw yourself dating a chick." she whispers as tears start running down her cheeks.

"Did you?" I inquire.

"Not until I met you." April tells me. "I've had years to think about it."

"Please, don't cry." I lean in and peck her lips. "No matter what happens, we made love. It was beautiful."

"It was, wasn't it?" she smiles softly.

"Yes." I agree.

"Y-you'll think about us?" April asks.

"I will." I promise.

"That's the most I can hope for right now." she nods. "I-I should get going. We both have work in the morning."

"Do you want me to drive you home?" I inquire.

"Nah, I'll order a ride. Stay in and relax." April says.

"Okay." I peck her lips again.

April wipes away her tears before ordering a ride on her phone. The two of us then head to my bedroom to fetch our clothes. I notice April bite her lip as she watches me dress in my pajamas. She must be wondering if she'll ever see me naked again. I honestly don't know. My feelings are a mess right now.

When April gets the notification that her ride is here, she and I hug goodbye. Then she's out the door. I climb into bed and shoot her a text, reminding her to let me know she's home safe. The text that she's home comes not long after. Then I fall asleep.

I wake up Monday morning and shut off my alarm. Then I send April a good morning text before eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast. After showering and getting ready, I hop in my car and start the drive to the office. I arrive a little while later.

Steven isn't here yet. I sigh, knowing he's probably having breakfast with Lexi right now. Shaking my head, I start up my computer and prepare to lose myself in work. Today is going to be a busy day, now that we're starting the acquisition of YouInvest.

"Good morning, Stacey." Steven says when he appears a little while later.

"Good morning, Sir." I reply.

"How was the rest of your Sunday?" he asks.

"It was good." I answer. "Yours?"

"It was fine." Steven hesitantly responds. "Same issues I was dealing about all weekend."

"Uh-oh." I say. "I hope everything is okay?"

"I think it will be." he nods. "Thank you for caring."

"Of course! I care about you a lot." I admit.

"I care about you, too." Steven smiles. "Talk more at lunch?"

"Yes, Sir." I agree.

Then he's gone. I can't help it, I check out his nice butt as he disappears into his office. Steven leaves the door open, so I make sure to look away before he sees me staring. I miss sneaking into his office for a quickie. He fucks me so well.

The morning goes by pretty quickly. Steven has a long video call with Ken, the owner of YouInvest. Then he calls all the higher ups into a conference room for a meeting. Surprisingly, I get an invite as well.

The meeting lasts for over an hour, as Steven assigns various duties to his people in order to prepare for the acquisition. I take notes, and even get a few assignments as well. I'm really excited to be so involved. This is great for my career!

"Our usual place for lunch, Stacey?" Steven asks after the meeting.

"That sounds good, Sir." I answer.

"Great, I'll put the order in. We'll just have it delivered today." he says.

"Okay!" I smile.

A couple hours later, we order lunch. Not long after that, I'm bringing food into Steven's office and shutting the door. I love our lunches. Even now that they're tainted with awkwardness, I still love being part of his daily routine. This amazing man I can't have.

"So, you had a nice time with your friend?" Steven inquires before taking a bite of his sandwich. "I think you said her name was April?"

"April, yes." I reply with a nod. "And yeah, we had a great time. Went out, got some drinks, caught up."

"That's good." he smiles.

"Yeah..." I mumble. "Still can't talk about whatever happened over the weekend?"

"I'm sorry." Steven says. He really looks it. "Without giving anything away, one of Kayla's friends is going through a tough time and needed some help."

"Oh." I state. "I hope everything works out for her. I remember being eighteen. It can be rough."

"It really can be." Steven agrees. "And thank you, I think she'll be okay. She just needs a lot of support right now."

As we keep talking, I get the feeling there is something big he isn't telling me. Something involving him. I wanna cry, knowing that I am not his confidant. I want to be. I want to hug him and remind him I'm always here for him. No matter what. Maybe if I confide in him.

"Can I ask you for some advice?" I say at one point. Then I take a sip of my drink.

"Sure, what's up?" he asks.

"April and I met when we were assigned as roommates Freshman year of college." I begin. "We became best friends fast. Went to parties together, talked late at night about boys, typical college girl stuff."

"Sure." Steven says, nodding his understanding.

"One day there was a party, and we played Truth or Dare." I tell him. "April and I were dared to make out. I refused. April ran out of the room in tears."

"That's a strong reaction." he observes.

"Yeah, it came out that she had a huge crush on me." I sigh. "April identifies as straight, but she developed feelings for me."

"Ah, I see." Steven nods. "And I'm guessing she still has feelings?"

"I'm getting there." I smirk before continuing. "April is a shy nerd, by the way. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Anyway, we were roommates after college for a little while. I got this job and moved out on my own. April found a boyfriend and moved in with him."

"Okay." he says, indicating for me to continue.

"This weekend we decided to get together and catch up. We both agreed it was a shame that we grew apart." I explain. "We met at a bar for drinks. I told her about what I'm going through with you, and she confided in me about catching her boyfriend cheating and throwing him out."

"Damn, poor girl." Steven winces. "And I'm still sorry about how things ended with us."

"Thank you." I whisper. "Anyway, a couple of guys bought us drinks and, to make a long story short, we ended up back at their hotel room."

"Lucky guys!" he comments with a smile. "I hope you had a nice time?"

"Yeah, I got fucked. Hard." I blush. "And to turn the guys on, April and I kissed."

"That must have been really emotional for April." Steven observes.

"It gets worse." I sigh. "Yesterday, after I got home from our golfing appointment, April said she wanted to live with me again. Then we kind of had sex."

"That's a lot to take in." he says, eyes wide. "Did you agree to move in with her?"

"I didn't really answer." I reply. "April suggested she sleep on my couch for a couple months until my lease is over, then we find a two bedroom. We got sidetracked and ended up fucking. Then she said that we could just stay in my one bedroom apartment if we shared a room. I said I wasn't ready for that and she teared up."

"She wants a relationship with you now." Steven gives me a straight look. "And you don't want that."

"I don't know." I admit while resting my elbows on the table and burying my head in my hands. "I'm in love with you, but now I do feel something for April. I just don't know what to do."

"You're going through a lot right now." he sighs. "I'm sorry for my part in it."

"It's not your fault, Steven. It really isn't." I say while staring at the table.

"You know we can't be a couple, right?" Steven asks.

"Yeah, I know." I mumble, tears forming in my eyes.

"Do you think you could be happy with April?" he wonders.

"I don't know!" I exclaim. "I mean, I want children! I always wanted a husband and kids. Can I really give up that dream?"

"You could still have kids." Steven reasons. "Sperm banks exist."

"I know they do." I nod. "That's not the same as a child who is half me and half my partner."

"I understand." he says. "You have a lot to think about, and I'm sorry I don't have an easy answer. I guess you should just take it one day at a time for now."

"That's what I've been doing." I admit. "I miss you."

"I miss being close to you." Steven acknowledges. "I miss being able to talk with you, and yeah, I miss the sex. You're amazing in bed."

"Don't you mean that I'm amazing in the office? We never really got to use a bed." I giggle.

"That's true." he smirks.

"You can still talk to me, though!" I say loudly. "What happened over the weekend? I'm here for you."

"Stacey, I can't." Steven sighs. "I can't tell you secrets that aren't mine."

"Because I'm not family." I state as I look up at him through my red eyes. "I'm not your family. I don't get to know their secrets."

"Stacey..." he trails off.

"It's not your fault. It's hers!" I hiss.

"Don't blame Lexi." Steven tells me. "She isn't wrong, you do want me to leave her for you."

"Yes, I do." I admit. "But, you won't."

"No, I won't." he confirms, breaking my heart all over again.

I gather up my trash and throw it in the garbage can. Wiping my eyes, I mumble a goodbye before walking out the door. He doesn't call out to me. He doesn't try and get me to come back. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm such an idiot!

Returning to my desk, I get back to work. Break is over anyway. I have to resist the urge to start crying again. I love him. I love him so much. Still, things are a little different now. There's a small piece of my heart that now belongs to April. Wanting some reassurances that I'm not alone, I take out my phone and text my best friend.

Stacey: Hey, how's work?

April: Same old. You?

Stacey: Just tried confiding in Steven. He wouldn't do the same. We really are over.

April: I'm sorry. :( I'm here for you.

Stacey: I know you are.

April: Do you want me to come over tonight?

Stacey: That's okay. How about we just chat on the phone?

April: Sure. Just let me know if you change your mind, I can come over.

Stacey: I will, thanks. And April?

April: Yeah?

Stacey: Thanks for being my friend, even when you want more.

April: I love you. I'll be in your life no matter what.

Stacey: And I'll be in yours.

April: <3

I don't reply to April's last text. Instead, I finish going about my work day. Finally, it's quitting time. I say goodbye to Steven before heading to my car. I cry the entire ride home. Then I enter my lonely apartment and make dinner.

After dinner, I have a video call with April. We decide to chat and drink wine while relaxing in our respective homes. April does repeat her offer to come over, but I turn her down. I want to hear her voice, but I think it's best if we don't fall into bed together again so soon.

I say goodnight to April before hanging up the phone. Then I get naked and climb into bed. I masturbate while thinking about Steven fucking me. After rubbing out a quick orgasm, I curl up under the covers and go to sleep. Fuck, it's only Monday.

Kayla

My alarm wakes me up Tuesday morning. After shutting it off, I raise my arms above my head and stretch, my loud yawn causing my bare breasts to jiggle on my chest. Grabbing my phone off the night stand, I send out two good morning texts; one to Ian and one to my girls.

Once I'm dressed in a robe, I open my bedroom door and run straight into Hazel. She's likewise clad in a robe, her long brown hair in its usual ponytail down her back. She looks terrible. I can tell she's barely sleeping. I sigh, knowing that the last couple of days have been like this.

"Good morning, girls." Daddy says when Hazel and I enter the dining room.

"Morning, fellow Sluts!" Lexi chirps.

"Good morning." I reply with a smile before sitting down.

"Morning." Hazel grunts before dropping into a chair.

"How are you feeling, Hazel?" Daddy asks.

"Meh." Hazel mutters as she grabs a piece of toast. "I'm used to making breakfast, not being served."

"You did okay yesterday!" I comment.

"I guess I'm just feeling like more and more of an imposition, the longer I'm here." Hazel admits.

"Why is that?" Daddy wonders.

"You aren't an imposition!" Lexi insists.

"I'm intruding on your little family." Hazel sniffles. "And, I can't give you any money for anything. You don't need me for anything. I'm useless."

"You are family, Hazel." I state firmly. "We've covered this."

"I'm sorry you don't feel like family." Daddy sighs. "But, I assure you that you are. Please, treat this house like your own."

"I-I can't." Hazel mumbles, tears leaking from her eyes.

"It's okay, Hazel. Don't cry." I whisper as I affectionately rub the tan girl's back.

We continue trying to cheer up Hazel over breakfast. It isn't easy. Sometimes she's just fine, but others, she's a wreck. I wonder if it's pregnancy hormones or if she's still traumatized from everything. Probably a little bit of both. I hate seeing my friend in this much pain.

After breakfast, we all kiss Daddy goodbye, even Hazel. He smiles at us and wishes us a good day before heading to the home gym to work out while Hazel, Lexi and I get ready for school. I dress in tight jeans and a cute top. The three of us climb into my car and I drive us all to school.

We girls have our usual morning chat before homeroom. Nothing unusual, we have this talk every day. Then we go our separate ways for homeroom. I text the girls during homeroom, noticing that Ian still hasn't texted me back.

I see David on my way to my first class. He still looks scared. I don't know if he's been contacted again by the police, but I hope so. Son of a bitch deserves everything that's coming to him. I notice that Keith is absent. Kelsey is likewise not at school, however Stephanie is.

"Hi, Kayla." Stephanie says to me as she catches up to me in the hall.

"How was your weekend?" I ask.

"Rough." she admits as she tosses her long dark hair over her shoulder. "I still sleep with the lights on."

"I'm sorry." I reply. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Get your rich daddy to hire a hit man?" Stephanie suggests somewhat seriously.

"I asked, he said no." I sigh.

"Fuck." she curses.

"Sorry." I shrug.

"Not your fault." Stephanie acknowledges. "I-I'm just really scared of a trial."

"Do you think it will come to that?" I ask.

"The police do." she tells me in a quiet voice. "And I don't want to get up on a stand and tell the world that I was gang-raped."

"Yeah, I'll probably have to testify about my nudes going around, about Keith raping my bum, about everything." I say, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kayla." Stephanie says.

"I'm sorry, too." I reply. "Hey, do you know if Kelsey is okay? She's not in school today and I didn't wanna text her. We aren't very close."

"She's really not handling things very well." Stephanie explains. "She sleeps even less than I do and has nightmares when she does sleep. She didn't feel up to coming in today."

"I understand." I nod. "I hope she starts doing better.

"So do I." she sighs.

Stephanie and I exchange a soft hug, rubbing each others back as we both feel each others pain. All rapists should burn in Hell! The two of us part ways, each of us heading to our next class. I don't know about Stephanie, but I don't pay much attention in mine.

"Hey, Kayla?" a male voice asks as I walk through the hall. "Are you okay?"

"Wha-?" I ask stupidly as I lift my head.

"You okay?" Dan asks, looking at me in concern.

"Oh, yeah. Hi, Dan." I say. "I'm okay. Just got a lot on my mind."

"Anything I can do to help?" he wonders.

"I don't think so, but thanks. That's really nice of you." I smile at him. This is weird.

"No problem. Well, it was nice to see you, Kayla." Dan says before continuing on his way.

"You, too!" I call out after him.

I snooze through my last class before lunch. I'm still waiting on Ian to text me, and I'm starting to get annoyed. When the bell for lunch rings, I make a decision. I catch up with Ian before he can enter the cafeteria.

"Hey, can we talk?" I ask.

"Sure." Ian shrugs as he follows me into a dark classroom.

"Are you dumping me?" I inquire. I don't bother turning the light on as I shut the door.

"What makes you think that?" he wonders.

"You didn't respond to my text this morning and you barely talked to me yesterday at lunch." I answer.

"I told you I needed time, Kayla." Ian sighs.

"But, we had been talking more!" I say loudly. "I thought things were getting better!"

"Kayla," he begins, "did you have sex with your father?"

"Oral sex? Yes." I bite my lower lip nervously. "Intercourse? No. Not yet."

"You're going to have sex with your own father?" Ian asks me.

"Yes." I admit, tears forming in my eyes.

"Can you see why I need time? I mean, I love you. So much. I don't want to break up. I really don't." he tells me.

"I love you, too!" I say.

Overwhelmed with emotion, I take a step toward Ian and rise up onto my toes. I press my lips against his as tears run down my cheeks. Ian grabs my shoulders in both hands and starts to push me away. However, his feelings for me take over; he grips my shoulders tightly and pulls me to him, kissing me back.