Birthday Pool Party Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe a little." Hazel giggles. "How did you know we were comforting each other?"

"Because of the way you asked if I loved you." he explains.

"Oh." Hazel smiles as she stands up. "Kayla said I'll be a good mom."

"Kayla's right." Daddy nods.

"You are loved, Hazel." I say as I walk over to her and kiss her again.

"We all love you." Lexi adds, kissing Hazel as well.

"Thank you. All of you." Hazel smiles, tears once again filling her eyes.

"C'mon, let's have dinner." Daddy suggests.

The four of us dress in underwear and robes, then we head down to dinner. Another nice meal, with people I love. With people who love me. Hazel still has a long way to go, but she's definitely making progress. Sex can solve some problems!

"I have some news." Daddy says over dinner.

"About Stacey?" Lexi asks with narrow eyes.

"No, nothing to do with Stacey." he replies.

"You bought that company and now you're even richer?" Hazel suggests.

"Not yet." Daddy chuckles. "But I am working on that one."

"How about you two just let him tell us." I suggest with an eye roll.

"Thanks, Honey." he smiles before turning serious. "I heard from the PI today."

"What did he say?" I ask nervously.

"It's good news." Daddy says. "I would have told you sooner, but in my defense, there were three naked eighteen-year-old girls going at it in the living room."

"Whatever." Lexi blows a raspberry. "Tell us now!"

"Arrest warrants have been issued for Keith, David, and five other eighteen-year-old guys who were at the party with Stephanie and Kelsey." he states simply.

"W-what?" I sputter.

"It's happening, Kayla." Daddy smiles. "Jason thinks David and Keith know it's coming. They weren't at school today, right?"

"Right." I confirm with a nod.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait!" Lexi states. "Five others? Is that all of them?"

"No." Daddy sighs. "They might bring charges on more guys. There were a lot of Keith's friends at that party, but apparently they're still sorting through semen samples. The girls' memories are pretty hazy, too."

"That many guys were at the party? What kind of party was this?!" Hazel asks with wide eyes.

"Something Keith liked to do. He had a lot of friends at other schools. They'd pay him to use me. Probably paid him to rape Stephanie and Kelsey. Fucking asshole!" Lexi screeches.

"Well, he's going down for it." Daddy says in satisfaction.

"Good." Lexi says, letting out a breath.

"I hope he dies in prison." I say vehemently.

"Me, too." Hazel nods.

"I just want them both out of our lives forever." I mumble weakly.

"Are you okay, Honey?" my father asks.

"I-I think so." I whisper.

We continue our meal as we discuss the fate of David and Keith. We all hope they get the maximum sentence possible. Thankfully, Keith has drug charges on top of the rape charges, so hopefully he has to serve them consecutively.

I'm going to have to testify. Fuck. Daddy confirms that one of the charges Keith is facing is for my rape. A jury seeing the video of me getting raped up the ass. I can barely breathe. I don't finish my dinner. My appetite is gone.

It's back to the main living room after dinner. This time, all four of us are cuddling on the big couch. Lexi and I are on either side of Daddy as he wraps his arms around us. Hazel is snuggling up with me, her fingers running through my hair.

Hazel is definitely doing better now. Tonight, when Daddy and Lexi invite her in, the tan girl enters the master bedroom for a threesome. I know I can join them, but I'm not ready to have sex with Daddy just yet. We're waiting for the right time.

I get naked in my bedroom and hop into bed. I push my fingers up my cunt and start fingering myself as I imagine Daddy fucking me. Then I imagine Ian. I make sure to cum once for each of them. Finally, I snap a picture of my wet pussy and send it to Ian.

Kayla: She misses you. :(

Ian: I miss her!

Kayla: You made her feel really good today.

Ian: I'm glad.

Kayla: Sweet dreams, Ian.

Ian: Goodnight, Kayla.

Keith and David are going to jail. Hazel is pregnant. Ian and I are still working through things. Fuck, a lot is going on right now. I use the 5-4-3-2-1 method to try and relax. It helps a little bit. I'm able to fall asleep.

I have another nightmare. A terrible car accident. I'm laying on the pavement, covered in blood as I look into Daddy's eyes. His open, uncomprehending eyes. He's dead. Daddy's gone. Mommy's gone. I'm all alone. I'm all alone...

Sweat dots my body as I shoot up in bed. Glancing at my phone, I see that it is just after 3:00AM. I grab a drink of water before returning to bed. I'm still hot, so I lay on top of the covers as I drift back off to sleep.

My alarm wakes me Thursday morning, and I'm exhausted. I stumble to the bathroom and take a shower before breakfast to wash the sweat from my body. Then I head down to breakfast in my robe, meeting up with Daddy, Lexi, and Hazel.

"You okay, Honey?" Daddy asks.

"Bad dream." I grunt as I join them at the table.

"Another gang bang dream?" Lexi wonders.

"No. I don't have those anymore. I'm past that." I say.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Hazel asks.

"No, I'm good." I say as I start eating my breakfast.

We talk about the upcoming arrests, and Daddy promises to text all of us with any news. Then, after breakfast, Daddy goes to work out while we girls get ready for school. The three of us climb into Lexi's car, and she drives us to school.

Something is wrong. Marcia and Ashley are waiting for us when we arrive. Marcia is crying softly, and Ashley looks close to tears herself. Son of a bitch. Now what? Hazel, Lexi, and I approach our two Slut-sisters with concern.

"Ashley? Marcia? What's wrong?" Lexi wonders.

"Hazel's parents." Marcia mumbles.

"What about my parents?!" Hazel screeches so loudly that several nearby students turn their heads to look at us.

"Shh, keep it down." I warn Hazel.

"Hazel's parents have been going on a rampage." Ashley explains. "I'm not sure how, but they figured out about Steven and Lexi dating. They know Hazel is staying with you guys. They called mine and Marcia's parents and told them all about the 'den of sin' at your house. Our parents don't want us hanging out with you anymore!"

"M-my mom kept asking me if I was a virgin this morning. She almost didn't let me come to school." Marcia says as tears roll down her cheeks.

"My dad doesn't believe me. I told him I'm a virgin. He knows I'm lying." Ashley says. "Oh! Kayla, you need to warn your father. I think Hazel's parents are gonna call him, too!"

"Do they have his number?" I ask.

"Yes!" Marcia whispers as her lower lip quivers. "My parents looked through my phone. Thankfully, they didn't find the nudes, but they took down all the numbers I have. I'm sure my parents gave your dad's number to Hazel's parents."

"My dad is pissed about Bermuda now. He knows Steven let us 'slut around' and now he's gonna call Steven, too." Ashley cries as the tears begin flowing from her eyes as well.

"Oh, my God!" Lexi gasps, clapping her hands to her mouth. "What are we gonna do?!"

"It's all my fault!" Hazel whines.

"I can't afford to move out, and my parents won't let me come over anymore. I may be eighteen, but I still live there. I-I don't know what to do!" Ashley exclaims.

"Fuck!" I cry out. "Fuck! What do we do? We need each other!"

Before we realize what we're doing, all five of us are hugging and crying. Hazel and Marcia are hyperventilating. Lexi looks like she's gonna throw up. People are staring at us, but we don't care. All we can do is hold each other and hope for a way through this.

We can't stay like this forever. Homeroom is coming up. Our group hug ends. We promise that no one will ever keep us apart before heading to our respective homerooms. As soon as I sit down, I pull out my phone and text Daddy.

Kayla: Ashley and Marcia's parents know about Hazel. They don't want the girls over anymore!

Daddy: I heard. I just got off the phone with Hazel's father.

Kayla: How did that go?

Daddy: Not well, Kayla. He called me a bunch of names and said you and I are going to Hell.

Kayla: What do we do?

Daddy: I don't know. Ashley and Marcia still live with their parents, under their rules.

Kayla: FUCK!

Daddy: I know. :(

Kayla: I think Ashley and Marcia's parents might be calling you, too.

Daddy: I'll be prepared. Thanks for the warning.

Kayla: I love you, Daddy.

Daddy: I love you, too.

This isn't good. Fuck, this is so bad. I'm trapped in my own personal Hell all through homeroom. Our group chat is completely silent, no one knows what to say. That's when I remember; Nicole. She doesn't know. I text the group chat and fill her in.

Now the group chat blows up. The floodgates are open. Nicole expresses her sympathies as we girls all cry about how much we hate Hazel's parents. How we hate that Marcia and Ashley's parents are so old-fashioned. Nicole promises to always be here for us, that we'll always be Slut-sisters.

I barely pay attention to my morning classes. Actually, I don't pay attention at all. I take down the homework assignments so I'll be able to deal with this shit later. Other than that, we all hide our phones and text throughout all our morning classes. I also receive some news from Daddy.

Daddy: David's been arrested.

Kayla: That's great, I'll tell the girls!

Daddy: Thanks. They also arrested those five other boys.

Kayla: What about Keith?

Daddy: Police went to his house to serve the arrest warrant, but he wasn't there.

Kayla; Where is he?

Daddy: Based on his cleared out room, the police think he's running. They're looking for his car.

Kayla: Will they find him?

Daddy: I'm sure they will, it won't take long.

Kayla: I hope so.

Daddy: There's more.

Kayla; Oh God, what?

Daddy: I spoke with the girls' parents.

Kayla: And?

Daddy: Both sets of parents made it clear that Ashley and Marcia aren't allowed over anymore.

Kayla: FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! ASS!

Daddy: My thoughts exactly. I'm also concerned that those boys' parents will find out as well.

Kayla: Ian, Josh, and Shawn?

Daddy: Yes. Hazel's parents are on a mission to convince everyone of how horrible we are.

Kayla; Yet, they're the ones who disowned their own daughter!

Daddy: I know. I know.

My morning classes are finally over. I make my way through the hallway and see Stephanie and Kelsey. I do let them know about Keith and David's arrests. Stephanie smiles, but Kelsey just sniffles and nods her head.

At last I make it to the unused classroom. I slip inside and wait for Ian. He arrives a few minutes later and notices how distraught I am. I'm in his arms, hugging him tightly as he holds me close and coos softly that everything will be okay.

I tell him everything. The arrests, Hazel's parents, Marcia's parents, Ashley's parents. The only thing I hold back is Hazel's pregnancy. The guys aren't supposed to know about that yet. Ian just holds me tightly as I cry my eyes out.

"Sorry." I mumble against his chest. "You came here to get your dick sucked, and I'm just ruining your shirt."

"Kayla, it's fine." Ian says as he runs his fingers through my raven hair. "I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Ian." I whisper.

"I'm worried Josh and Shawn's parents will make them end things with the girls if they find out." he admits.

"This is so fucked up!" I wail.

"I know." Ian sighs.

"Please, don't break up with me!" I whimper. "Please!"

"Don't worry about that right now, okay?" he asks. "We're still together. I'm here for you."

Ian and I never make it to lunch. We stay in the semi-dark classroom the entire lunch period. He holds me close and assures me that he's here for me. I just keep crying. We both gets texts, me from the girls, him from the guys, asking where we are.

We both reply, saying we're having lunch alone today. Fortunately, that's enough for everyone. Ian sits down at the teacher's desk and I curl up in his lap, sobbing away. I wish I could stay like this, but the bell ending lunch soon rings.

"I'm sorry, I have to get to class." Ian says as he gently wipes away my tears.

"It's not your fault." I mumble.

I kiss Ian goodbye before going to the bathroom to wash my face. Then I go to my first afternoon class. It drags. Holy shit, does it drag. Then my next class, and the class after that. Finally, the day is over.

"You okay?" Lexi asks when I meet her after school.

"No." I shake my head.

"Me neither." she says as we walk out to her car.

"Where's Hazel?" I wonder.

"Didn't you check the group text?" Lexi wonders. "She said she got called into the dean's office a few minutes ago."

"Oh, I didn't realize." I say, taking out my phone. "Fuck, what else can go wrong?"

Looking up from my phone, I realize someone is crouching on the other side of my car. He stands up. Lexi and I both freeze when we realize that we're alone in this part of the parking lot with Keith Strulk.

"Scream, and I'll kill you both." he states coldly.

Keith is holding a gun in one hand and a long knife in the other. My mouth is dry, my heart is racing. Looking around, I see that no one is nearby. Keith is holding the gun and knife in such a way that no one will be able to tell he's armed from a distance. I then notice Lexi shift her body so that she's shielding me. Keith just chuckles and gestures with the gun toward Lexi's car.

"Get in the car, cum dumps." Keith sneers. "We're gonna go for a little ride."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HolySH--!!! I didn't see that coming! I did it before in a previous chapter...I was a professional writing major, and I'm an English language snob. Your writing is so good that I'm really caring what happens to these characters. Nice work!!!

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

@Witty, Mike

It doesn't even matter if she had protection - as a parent the whole "you are on my plan, this is the phone I bought, unlock it now or else I'm taking it" is a pretty big trump card.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@MikeinMemphis sorry, I thought you were talking about Hazel. Yeah, Marcia probably did have protection on her phone, but maybe it was something weak.

@Anonymous I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter! I agree, after Ch. 07 it definitely isn't a 100% feel good story. I hope you enjoy Ch. 32. I'm a little nervous about it! If you want to chat, you can send me feedback via my profile. If you include an email, I'll respond back. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@MikeinMemphis. The parents could have broken Marcia's password. Kayla sent pictures to David when she thought he loved her. The Slut-Sisters know Steven wouldn't do them like that, so why not send stuff. When have allegations not been enough to convict in the courtroom of public opinion? Steven could countersue but how is that not going to make it worse even if the parents did a mea culpa? I don't think Hazel's parents care who the father of the baby is considering that they kicked her out of the house. I'm sure the police looked for Keith at school earlier but since they didn't find him there, they never bothered to look again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@TheJoker333. It's not that Witty dropped a nuke, but it's more like he opened Door #3 and there's a nuke counting down until the release of the next chapter and we're all like, "Nobody move!" I wouldn't go so far as to curse Witty but if this series ends like The Sopranos complete with fade to black, then I'll be hitting up the Santa Muerte brujas on speed-dial. I'm standing and applauding right next to you when it comes to Witty's writing. I don't mind the Hallmark ending when I know the characters deserved it. Stuff like that can happen in real-life. But then again, if Witty unfolds the story in such a way where Ian has a pistol to Keith's head screaming "What's in the box!?" and Jason is trying to talk him down; I'd be down for suspense like that too. I look forward to every bulletin from Witty saying that the next chapter is submitted as well. Yeah, Kayla is worried because it will be a few hours before Steven notices that the two of them aren't home and the Slut-Sisters may not think unanswered texts are bad if they believe the two of them are fucking each other. I'm hoping Ian saves the day. But I'm worried that David is going roll on Keith on some kind of sorry grab and is suddenly back on everyone's good graces. Maybe Dan will capitalize on the opportunity as well. If anyone is going to help save the day it's Stephanie and mainly Kelsey. I don't think Steven feels he is in competition with Ian or thinks Ian is a bad guy. Kayla also wants Ian and believes Ian proved his willingness to be down for her with the school fight. Of course, Steven is going to be a big part of saving the day even if it's just driving everyone there. I'm not ruling out the possibility of a proposal but Steven and Lexi know who they love and having Steven take a knee at that point would seem too obvious for Witty. I admit Marcia and Ashley won't be making an appearance at Casa de Esteban anytime soon, but I wonder if their respective siblings will come to accept them like how Nicole came around to accepting Lexi. I don't think they'll move out. Steven would probably tell them to stay with their families until they graduate. I don't think Stacey coming into play would quell the parents. The parents are mad at what has already happened and announcing an engagement with a not as young employee will make the parents forget their daughters lied to them. I agree that Steven wouldn't compromise his relationship with Lexi like that, but I can't picture Nicole telling the parents, "Now that Steven put a ring on it, he isn't going to be fucking your daughters anymore. So we hope to see them for Kayla's open house." I can't really say one thing or the other about YouInvest at this point. I didn't think Keith would get into kidnapping after taking a beating and making bail. I think we all wouldn't be here if we weren't proud of Witty's work. I just saw that the next chapter is posted and I'll be hitting that refresh button like I'm trying to buzz in on a gameshow. You heard TheJoker333, Witty, those hopes speak for all of us.

@Bogiera. I thought it was a good amount to heap on us. I admit it was heavier than say something like the Bermuda chapters. This is definitely a great series complete with storylines of depth. As for a climax, I don't think Witty is going to have Ian and Steven piloting a jaeger to rescue Kayla and Lexi...now that I think of it, I'm not saying Witty would write something like that but that Witty has the skill to write something like that.

@NotSomeBubba. At first, I thought you were talking about the movie and I got as far as the nightclub scene when I realized your comment might have been referring to the actual road. So in that case, I totally agree more turns and twists than not just Mullholland Drive, but Dirt Mulholland!

@SSFGuy. I didn't think that Witty was wrapping anything up, I mean, it's not like any characters were killed, moved away, or written out in some way. I also hope the story keeps going for many more chapters. Things are going to work out for everyone. They just might not be the way we think. I don't think Kayla's dream will come true, at least not for a long while. What I'm afraid of is that the dream is reversed. Kayla is losing her dad because she's the one that's dying. I don't mind things getting too wild and crazy and over the top if the story is paced properly. I didn't think Chief Brody was going to start tossing scuba tanks into the ocean as soon as the bounty on the shark was declared. Then again when the Orca was sinking how would you if the credits started rolling and said that everything turned out okay for everyone. I never thought this was a 'feel good' story, especially after Kayla's assault at the frat party. The next chapter comes out when it comes out; quality like this is worth the wait.

@NudeinMaine. If any self-defense moves are going to be used, they would have happened as soon as Keith started waving the gun around or maybe once they're in the car but I doubt it. If there's any training that's going to be used, it's Kayla's meditation. While Keith is tweaking, Kayla can keep her wits about her and work the problem. Lexi's weapon is her new fear-turned-fire against Keith. She more than likely has inside knowledge of Keith that can get him to drop his guard or lose his focus. I think Keith will want to fuck them one more time and that's when the two of them can play for time or turn the tables. I'm all for seeing where the story takes Steven and Kayla's intimacy. I don't think he'll breed Kayla at this point, particularly with Hazel's child on the way.

@LazyDiogenes. I thought the parents would find out from the principal leaking Steven and Lexi's home life after the police interviews. I don't think the drama was mild, given the setting and characters. I didn't think that when the group went kayaking, Vaas was going to suddenly pull up in a gunboat, shoot the guide in the neck, go up to Steven and ask, "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?" I respect my fellow readers and their wishes. But if Witty wants to pull out the tataus and shroom sex, then let's go! I don't know how Witty does it either, I'd be slamming into writer's block like a pelota. Winding down? Hell, I think the roller coaster hasn't even begun to climb. Kayla and Steven have a relationship that is indeed one to watch, but I doubt that their relationship is rocky by any means. I first thought that Kayla would be upset at losing her only child status, but she's looking forward to being a big sister. The person that makes her feel left out is Ian and understandbly so and not Steven. She could always join Lexi and Steven come bedtime but doesn't feel the need to dull the loneliness. He might feel these bedrock feelings for Kayla once they fuck, notably after this ordeal. But then again, he might feel that he needs Kayla and Lexi to feel whole and it wouldn't be a stretch for the girls to feel the same way. As for YouInvest, I think he's just about set. His business shouldn't suffer too much considering he isn't accused of any crimes. You know we'll all be watching this space.

@Anonymous. If Ian can pull of the rescue, I'm hoping for that too.

@Witty. As much as I like how things are progressing between Stacey and April, I was looking forward to Steven and Stacey having a heart-to-heart. I was on the ledge when Stacey was pouring her heart out to Steven and thought he was going to take her into his arms like Ian did with Kayla. But you showed us that he's a good guy and showed Stacey that he wouldn't be the guy she loved if he was willing to break Lexi's heart like that. Thanks for showing us a kind of reconciliation between Kayla and Ian. You had me thinking they wouldn't be talking to each other until Chapter 32. I know you said you wouldn't do anything over the top about Kayla and Lexi, but please tell me it won't be a case of Ian and Nicole walking into Steven's living room, Hazel not leaving her room, and Steven's like "I just called Jason and he just told us to be patient...so...?" I'll even take the Striptease rescue where the two guys just go it alone. "So we're it? A dad and valedictorian?" "Plus, a pregnant teen and a comptroller. We're in great shape." On a final note, I'd also like to follow TheJoker333's lead and extend an invitation to bounce ideas or talk about whatever.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
More Stories