All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 32'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AccelarVesterAccelarVester10 months ago

IMHO this is the best chapter yet. thanks.

5*

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Your new story always eclipses the previous one

TheJoker33TheJoker3310 months ago

Well done Witty! Kudos and hazzah to you! I am very pleased with this chapter and how you handled the Keith situation. The transition to Kayla and Steven finally getting together was perfect. I can't say enough as to how amazing this chapter was, definitely your best chapter thus far! I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. Thank you Witty for such and amazing story, I know it will continue to be just as amazing as it progresses.

Nima06112Nima0611210 months ago

I have said it before and I say it again, you have something special here, this story, this style of writing is one of a kind, I can't wait for future chapters.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Just wow! This storey is amazing, I love all the characters and the way you handled Kayla and Steven making love and the timing after Kieth was heartfelt, just the love that Kayla needed. I so look forward to many more chapters, especially Kayla and Ian finally making love together. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SSFguySSFguy10 months ago

Very good chapter! I'm glad things worked out well for Kayla, both with Ian and with the kidnapping. It sounds like this could be a happy ending, but I hope it isn't. There's still issues with Stacy/April and Stacy/Steven, not to mention the prom and Ian's first fuck with Kayla. I'm looking forward to all of that. It would be nice if there's a way for Stacy & April to join the slut sisters. And, maybe Ian & Steven could DP Kayla??? I know, kinky, but hot just the same. Okay, I'm a perv; get over it, LOL. Also, we haven't heard anything about Steven buying YouInvest (or whatever the name of the company is, I forget). So, here's hoping we get many more hot chapters. This one wasn't too far out and was relatively realistic. Keep 'em cuming, @Witty!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I realize it's fiction, but I have to say, that while the penis biting is highly implausible, even if slightly possible, I wish it were true. All rapists deserve such an action.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460110 months ago

Well, it only took 32 chapters to get where we all knew it was heading.

When I finished the last chapter I thought, “Oh, No! Not this kinda bullshit!” It wasn’t as bad as I anticipated and, quite frankly, the poetic justice of Keith’s emasculation made the little caper well worth it.

Every bit of erotica in this chapter was fresh and hot without a hint of the the somewhat repetitive sex of previous chapters.

What will the next bump in the road be? I’m staying tuned.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

enjoy the series but very frustrating to have to search for it🤔 started in exotic, been in mature, group, incest... how about posting in one category please... where is the next chapter going to be posted in????

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Great story. I’d love to see a picture of Keith’s mangled penis. With the number of showers taken in that house, they should have a large walk-in shower room, 4-6 heads, big enough for 6 people at least. With a tankless on-demand hot water supply. Maybe someday, Ian and daddy will DP Kayla. Maybe Ian and daddy will pleasure each other. After all, the girls pleasure each other.

SSFguySSFguy10 months ago

Well, apparently my first comment was not approved. I guess I'll just tell you it went well and I didn't think it was too far out there nor was it unrealistic. I hope you find a way to include Stacey & April with Kayla, Lexi, Nicole, Ashley, Hazel & Marcia. I also think Ian needs to let his hair down a little and jump into the thick of things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@TheJoker33. The Keith situation was handled very well! There were things I was hoping to see and didn't, but I did see things I wasn't expecting and was impressed. I also felt the same way with Kayla and Steven too, I don't know if I'd say it was perfect. I want to see how it holds up after a couple chapters. I NEED to see what the next chapters bring.

@Ic69hunter. I feel the same in the sense of how badly I want to know what happens next time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Witty amazing 200 stars, keep us, I mean them cumming.

I love how you put Steve & Kayla together. The Kidnapping - BITE! That Ian accepts Kayla and Steven. That she is going to finally screw Ian's brains out at Prom.

How you handled Keith & David. Jail time have them raped in jail please. Bit Dick makes him a target.

Once they finally have sex after Prom, any chance of Kayla inviting one or more slut sisters in Ian and her bed for him to have sex - Threesome or foursome?

Can not wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing an incredible story.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@AccelarVester Thanks, I'm glad you liked the chapter!

@lc69hunter Thank you! :)

@TheJoker33 I love your comments! Thanks!

@Nima06112 Glad you're looking forward to the next chapter!

@Woodencav Thank you. I wanted to give the moment justice.

@SSFGuy I think we're all a little perverted! And yes, the company is called YouInvest.

@Anonymous Yeah, all rapists definitely deserve that fate.

@Rapierwit24601 Glad you weren't disappointed! I tried to make sure it didn't get too crazy.

@Anonymous Sorry about that! I try to make sure people are warned about what kind of content they'll find in the story, so they can avoid it if it isn't for them. Next Chapter should be Group Sex.

@NudeInMaine Why would you wanna see that? :P And yeah, a large, custom shower is a great idea!

@Anonymous Thanks for the 200 stars! :D

goatman96goatman9610 months ago

I thought kidnappings and ransom was the sole responsibility of the FBI.

The narrative of the various slut sisters during and after the kidnapping was way over the top - really not interested in that kind of drama. The love scene of a father screwing his daughter after she was kidnapped was in really poor taste.

By far the worst of the various episodes - I gave all the previous ones a 5 with enthusiasm but this one is just way over the top and in my opinion the worst of the bunch by far.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@goatman96 Ah, maybe it is. If so, my mistake. I'm really not a legal expert! Sorry you didn't like this chapter. :( Thanks for reading! If you continue reading, I hope you like where the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@SSFguy. Ian was kind of doing that already until Kayla dropped the bomb of how she wanted to fuck Steven. But he's slowly getting his confidence with the classroom fingering and pushing to have sex before Prom. I'd love to see him get into the thick of things too, but I don't know how the Slut-Sisters are going to take another guy in the mix. Perhaps an Ian-only sex challenge is in order like what Steven got.

@NudeinMaine. I'm hoping Ian and Steven DP Kayla. With all the sexual boundaries Lexi got people to cross, I hope someone gets Lexi to cross her boundary of fucking another guy, like Ian perhaps.

@Anonymous. I would love to see Kayla provide that invite!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well good. But I would typical story of one man getting all the girls. The tension was there untill he fucks his daughter, but I think from now on it will be predictable. You said it's fantasy so go wild with your fantasies. I am still waiting for the kayla's gangbang though and inclusion of more male figures in the story in terms of sex. Or you can give any other twists. It's your story, you are a good writer, mine was just a suggestion. And yes post regularly.

A fan

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ian should really get the chance with all the girls but especially Lexi and Nicole in order to be "even" with Steven. Why should Steven get the girl Ian loves before him when they are supposed to be dating and Kayla promised she wouldn't cheat anymore? Ian has been more than patient and understanding and I hope he gets more because at this point it seems as he is just a toy to be used rather than respected.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@goatman96. Kidnap & Ransom isn't always a federal crime depending on the facts of the case. The FBI can get called in even if the victim isn't transported across state lines, but usually the Bureau isn't contacted unless the abduction takes longer than 24 hours. As in this case, local authorities were able to resolve the case before the day was over so no need to contact the nearest field office. As for the Kayla and Steven love scene, the series was leading up to this. Preceding chapters showed how intimacy between those two gets supercharged during emotional crises. So, I don't see why it wouldn't have happened here.

@A fan. I would totally love to see the inclusion of more male figures and gangbangs, not just Kayla's.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName10 months agoAuthor

@everyone Chapter 33 has been submitted to Literotica. It's in the Group Sex category.

-Witty

quezovercoatlquezovercoatl10 months ago

Hi, after discovering and binging this series my first comment. Mostly i definitively love the content though it grew somewhat stale after a few episodes since it was a bit repetetive concerning the sex descriptions and some other language. That became better towards the end as only the scenes important to the story were descripted in more detail. Some tipps i would like to offer: have them fuck in more/other positions andvary them a bit. Always the"standard" doggy could be spiced up by speedbumping, froggy, lazy dog or something like that, also i miss spooning and variations of missionary... If i may utter some wishes, i really woul think an episode from the eyes of the personnel could be funny. And in the midfuture a threesome with Steven,Kayla and Ian would be great, not only for more male involvement but especially for Kayla to get near her urges. As a (hopefully far away) finale i suggest a full orgy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Anonymous. I would totally love it if Ian got with all the girls. I know Ian feels outdone by Steven because Steven is fucking his girlfriend. But even if he fucked the Lexi and Nicole, it wouldn’t change Kayla’s feeling about fucking her dad even if Steven felt knocked down a couple pegs. Steven kind of already beat Ian to the intimacy part being her dad and Ian wasn’t there for her in her times of need. Kayla promised she wouldn’t cheat and even if she feels bad about hurting Ian, she balances it out by telling him the truth. I totally agree with you about Ian being patient and understanding! The sticking point came to me when Kayla said, "You shouldn't have to deal with it, you should be content and happy with me." Ian is more than just content and happy with Kayla, she's the stuff dreams are made of to him. The sticking point is that with Kayla's relationship with Steven, Ian feels that Kayla isn't content and happy with him.

rjr_1954rjr_195410 months ago

This is by far the BEST segment of the story and you are an incredible writer! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF10 months ago

I can’t believe that none of the characters mentioned that $10 million dollars (a) can’t be assembled by a legitimate businessman due to banking regulations and (b) would weight 220 pounds.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Alberto_MBF. I agree. But this is Keith we're talking about. It's like when hostage takers demand a plane to the non-extradition treaty country of Hawaii. I'M SERIOUS.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just when I didn’t think you could mess it up more.. This story had such great potential, but sadly was ruined..

WittyUserNameWittyUserName5 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Not sure why you're still reading if every chapter keeps disappointing you ;)

LuuvLuuvabout 1 month ago

My favorite chapter. Get ‘em Kayla!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES