All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 39'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mbaabdmbaabd8 months ago

Excellent, I was hoping that Susan would invite the girls over. Not quite the direction I wanted to go, but good. I think Steven should invite Grandma Collins over some evening for a social visit.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite8 months ago

The Steven-Hazel storyline has been so damn good!

TheJoker33TheJoker338 months ago

Well Witty, another amazing job. Well done! The characters are so well written and the story processes so smoothly. You have come so far as a writer, after I finish reading each chapter I eagerly await the next. Thank you very much for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the storyline with Steven and Hazel. Keep that up.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Another great chapter, a little concerned about the David beating and where that is going. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JohnSimmsJohnSimms8 months ago

Really enjoyed getting to know Hazel better and hope she and Steven continue to deepen their bond. Kayla and her partners are developing into a great story arc. Looking forward to Friday date night! Thanks for all the hard work on this entry.

Qwer12Qwer128 months ago

Well played and always the right amount of sex and drama. Love it. 5 stars of great entertainment. Cheers

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

It’s a good thing the school doesn’t prohibit cell phones in the class rooms.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I feel it's time to wrap this one up. There has been enough drama, it's starting to drag a bit.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName7 months agoAuthor

@mbaabd Grandma Collins visiting the mansion is a great idea!

@CaptainFrostBite I'm glad you like the Steven/Hazel storyline!

@TheJoker33 Happy to hear you're looking forward to the next chapter!

@Anonymous Thanks! I hope you enjoy where the story goes!

@Woodencav I appreciate the five stars!

@JohnSimms Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you're enjoying the story arcs.

@Qwer12 Thank you! I'm happy you loved it!

@NudeInMaine The school does prohibit cell phones. Kayla almost got caught a few chapters ago. ;)

@Anonymous Sorry you feel the story is dragging! There's only a few more chapters.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin7 months ago

Darn, I've caught up on all that's been posted now I have to wait for the next chapter... This has been a pretty good story so far. Sort of glad Daid got he's but kicked for what he has done. Kelsey should have been able to get an order of protection or a TRO against David especially after he put her in hospital.

BTW, Steven isn't a dirty old man, he's a sexy senior citizen... LOL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have to keep the stories going. So much depth has been built. These are characters that can not be killed off with the end of the stories!! Best story series ever done on this site. Can't kill off all these characters by stopping the stories. They have so many stores to tell still. Keep them alive!

AzureWolfyAzureWolfy7 months ago

Great instalment as ussual. I think your writing keeps improving. I can't wait to see how the story continues!

Please keep writing!

I hope you will be writing a sequal!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@mbaabd. What direction did you want the Susan invite to go? I'm not against a Grandma Collins visit, but what's going to happen? Dinner? Perhaps a game? Pool party? Out of the two of them, Grandma Collins was out of the loop but now she's up to speed. I guess they could reminisce about Aria. I'd like to her to talk about when she realized life isn't black and white. But I don't think Grandma Collins is going to drop any info to Steven that she wouldn't first tell Hazel.

@CaptainFrostBite. I admit the Steven-Hazel storyline has been quite the read. I wasn't expecting this turn of events back when Hazel kept herself to her room. I was surprised that Steven confirmed that they weren't a couple. I was going to wonder if she was going to be on the lookout for somebody, but I don't think she'll be thinking that much about it with her pregnancy progressing.

@Woodencav. I'm worried about the David beating too. I really hope that it doesn't turn into Kayla feeling sorry for him to the point where it costs her not just Ian and Stephanie but especially Lexi. I'm also worried that if the football team protection detail gets pulled then Kelsey and David will have another encounter. I'm hoping the beating will play out like the previous David, Kelsey, and Kayla episode where the school had Kelsey and Kayla's back and David had nothing. Or at least, I'm hoping it turns out like Ian and Keith's fight where everyone keeps their mouths shut. Then the football players and David just get suspended. But I'm also having thoughts that Sarah will want to deliver an update regarding the beating to the mansion in-person. It will be an update that will have her so emotional, that it's reminiscent of when Kayla kissed Steven after geting emotional having learned of Steven's efforts with the private detective.

@JohnSimms. I'm also looking forward to Friday's date night as well as the dinner with Allan and Amanda. I liked how Kayla and her partners are getting along as well as Kayla's insecurities coming to the surface.

@Anonymous. I remember having thoughts that the story didn't seem to be going anywhere, but then the fight between Keith and Ian happened, the kidnapping happened, etc. So who knows what is right around the corner?

@myassisdragin. I have a feeling Kelsey was too debilitated to get an order of protection/temporary restraining order and she probably felt it was too much trouble since everyone felt that David was going to have his bail revoked. I also agree with your assessment of Steven!

@Witty. I'm curious to see how long Grandma Collins and the boys can keep their secret. I wonder what will happen if it leaks and Hazel's parents pull the boys once again. But it would be quite the moment if Hazel's mother confesses to Grandma Collins that Hazel's mother is also starting to realize that "love matters a whole lot more than just being right." I'm glad to see that Josh was brought up regarding the hospital visit. I hope we get to see his confidence continue to build in the next chapter. I loved that when Kayla told Kelsey that she could reach out to the Slut-Sisters, she also mentioned Ian. I want Josh to get to a point where Kayla can also mention his name as part of her circle of friends. I liked how Brittney got a mention in this chapter, and I hope Dan's personal growth is talked about in the next chapter. Lunch is really going to be awkward with those Shawn and Marcia unless something happens to them. I'm rooting for something to get Shawn to see that the Slut-Sisters aren't bad and mends things between him and Marcia or for Marcia to meet someone new. I actually clapped when i read that Stephanie showed no interest in fucking Steven and only wanted Ian's dick. I was really afraid that she'd get a taste of Steven's fucking, decide she wanted to upgrade, and make Ian feel that he was just going to get Steven's leftovers. But my interest is piqued if Ian will be at the mansion when Kayla and Stephanie fuck, I think Witty's too skilled a writer to have Ian just play games or watch TV with everyone while his two girls are occupied. Will Lexi and Steven, Nicole and Lexi, or all three feel comfortable enough to fuck in front of him? I don't see why not considering he's known about all of them since before Bermuda. Now that I think of it, I think it would be cool if while Stephanie and Kayla were too busy fucking to check their phones that Kelsey actually reaches Ian by default and reaches out to him. Kelsey could have gotten his number from Stephanie mentioning it in passing. Ashley also promised a possible threesome for Josh. I wonder who the other girl would be? I first thought Nicole, but then I think Steven wouldn't go for that. Hazel? Probably not, with her condition. Marcia? Maybe if things don't work out with Shawn. I can't wait to find to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another good chapter. Not dragging at all.....

Thedarkrev1124Thedarkrev11247 months ago

This story doesn’t need to stop it is amazing and has such depth Witty you have an amazing work here . Hope that the story keeps going or has spin offs of each character.. 5 ⭐️🤩

whooaremewhooareme7 months ago

Happily suprised to stop by and see chapter 39 posted! Unlike someone else I did not have my feelings hurt in the least by this or any of the leading chapters of the story. I am on the edge of my seat to see what the hell "Witty" will "literally toss in the campfire" (pun intended) to send us off on another emotional twist. @ Anonymous (2 days ago) with the 15 paragragh review: "Nicely done again but, 39 chapters and you still haven't decided on a name for yourself yet? Have you considered holding a poll?" 😅

WittyUserNameWittyUserName7 months agoAuthor

@myassisdragin Glad you're caught up!

@Anonymous Thank you so much! I plan to continue the story. Though, book 1 is wrapping up soon.

@AzureWolfy I'm glad you think my writing is improving!

@Anonymous Yeah, Grandma Collins probably can't keep the secret forever. Plus, Michael is so young.. Lunch will definitely be awkward for awhile. Shawn doesn't think the Slut-sisters are 'bad', he just can't handle the thought of sharing Marcia, which I'm sure most people can relate to. I'm glad you are excited to see what happens next!

@Anonymous Thank you for saying the story isn't dragging.

@Thedarkrev1124 Thanks for the five stars!

@whooareme Glad you stopped by and read chapter 39!

@everyone I'm still working on chapter 40. About halfway done. Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy and I've had a killer migraine. I hope to submit the chapter soon.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName7 months agoAuthor

@everyone Don't worry, I'm still writing! I wasn't feeling well last week and didn't get the chance to write. Working on Ch. 40 now!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Writing and then a migraine! May be worth checking that your neck is not disjointed. Great work and waiting for Chapter 40.

rjr_1954rjr_19547 months ago

Witty🌹 I can't believe I've caught up. I was two chapters behind last week. I have been reading this story since you started it. Your amazing, and I hope you don't run out of idea's to keep this going, at your pace of course, we're not hurrying you. I look forward to your new chapter (40) soon though.

Rj 🌹

WittyUserNameWittyUserName7 months agoAuthor

@everyone Chapter 40 has been submitted to Literotica in the Group Sex category. It should go live in a couple of days. Sorry for the wait!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES