Birthday Pool Party Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three girls are crying now. Our plates of food are either finished or forgotten. Stacey wraps an arm around April, holding the small nerd close. Tears are streaming down Stacey's cheeks as her lower lip quivers. Lexi and I are holding hands under the table, and I squeeze her hand to show her I'm her for her, to lend her strength.

"I love you, Lexi And you know I love you, Stacey." I eventually say. "I'm glad you have April."

"Y-you can break up with me, Stacey." April mumbles. "If I'm not the one you want..."

"I do want you, April!" Stacey insists as she turns to face the shorter girl. "I love you! You've been my best friend since college, and I'm so happy we're roommates again! I love being your girlfriend."

"I love you, Stacey!" April whimpers.

"I love you, too." Stacey replies.

"I'm glad you two have each other." Lexi smiles softly through her tears. "What do we do now?"

"I accept that you're with Steven." Stacey answers, turning back to face Lexi. "And I'm not. I just hope that, in time, you can trust me. I won't try and steal him from you. I'd never take that light from his eyes"

"I want to believe you," Lexi replies, "but it's hard."

"I know." Stacey nods as the tears keep flowing. "I love him so much, and I miss the closeness we used to have. I want that back. I, I know I have to work to earn back your trust, and I'll do whatever it takes. I feel so safe in his arms, and yeah, I want to have sex with him again. I'm with April, and I'm happy with April. I just need Steven in my life."

"And I just want Stacey to be happy." April adds. "I can accept her having sex with Steven. Yeah, I'm afraid she'll leave me, but I want her to be happy, I need her to be happy."

"E-excuse me." Stacey says as she suddenly stands and smooths her dress. "I need to go to the ladies' room."

Stacey bolts for the restroom. April rapidly stands up and follows without saying a word. I turn to Lexi and open my mouth to speak, but the waiter chooses this moment to appear. He asks if we want dessert as he clears his plate. We tell him we do want to order something, but ask him to come back when the rest of our party is here.

"You okay?" I ask Lexi when the waiter disappears.

"I think so." Lexi nods as she wipes away her tears.

"You're not gonna lose me." I whisper reassuringly.

"Promise?" she inquires in a small, weak voice.

"I promise, my love." I vow, meaning it with all of my heart.

"Fuck, I must look like a mess." Lexi says as she lets out a nervous laugh.

"You are gorgeous. Like always." I tell her as I lean over to kiss her cheek.

"Liar." she hiccups.

"Never." I state firmly.

"I believe you." Lexi whispers. "Thank you, Steven. Thank you for loving a broken girl."

"A formerly broken girl." I correct lightly.

"I'm getting there." she nods. "Thanks to you."

"No, you've put the work in." I say. "Your inner strength got you through this. It can get you through anything."

"I'm sorry, Steven." Lexi sighs, tears once again forming in her green eyes. "I'm not ready to share. Not with her. Not yet. Don't hate me, please?"

"I could never hate you." I assure my girlfriend. "I won't touch Stacey unless you are sure you're okay with it."

"Thank you." Lexi replies before giving me a sly grin. "And don't think I haven't noticed you and April undressing each other with your eyes. That girl is soaked for you!"

"April? No way!" I laugh. "She hates how I hurt Stacey."

"She must be getting over it." Lexi shrugs. "I can tell she wants you to bend her over. Oh, she's off-limits, too. For now."

"For now." I smirk.

"I have to admit, even I'm turned on by April." the redhead tells me.

"You're cheering up already!" I exclaim happily.

"Sex makes me happy." Lexi explains as she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Well, you're gonna get all the sex you can handle tonight." I promise.

"Big words, old man." Lexi winks. "Think you can keep up with me?"

"It's you who needs to worry about keeping up with me, Babe." I reply in a cocky voice.

"I like!" she husks.

A few minutes later, Stacey and April return, their heels clicking as they approach the table. April pulls out Stacey's chair for her, and both girls are soon in their seats. The waiter comes by before we have the chance to talk, and he takes our dessert orders.

"You okay, Stacey?" I ask.

"I'm okay." Stacey nods. "I was just overwhelmed."

"Stacey," Lexi begins, "I'm okay with you and Steven being friends. I'm fine with you sharing and hugging. Just, no sex. Not yet. Please."

"I understand." Stacey replies with a sigh. "I'm just glad to have my friend back."

The conversation drops off for a couple minutes, at least until our desserts arrive. Then we're commenting on how amazing the flavors are. This gets us chatting about easier topics. At one point, music comes up, and we all get into the discussion.

"I mainly listen to pop." Stacey reveals.

"I'm a country fan." I reply before taking a bite of my cheesecake.

"A bunch of old guys singing about how their wife left them? Gross." Lexi teases. "Club music all the way!"

"I love club music!" April exclaims as she wiggles her body and snaps her fingers. "Something you can really move to!"

"Exactly!" Lexi chirps. "Real music!"

"Country isn't like that anymore!" I finally say, rolling my eyes.

"And April, you do like some pop." Stacey comments.

"I guess it's pleasant enough," April begins, "but can you really-"

"Fuck to it?!" Lexi shouts, finishing the sentence for April.

"Right?!" April agrees. "A nice, big cock in you while the music is thumping? Yes, please!"

"Fuck, yes!" Lexi nods rapidly. "I put on music while Steven and I fuck sometimes."

"It's even better if you've been in the club, dancing, sweaty bodies writhing." April adds. "Only after you're dripping pussy juice do you get to the fucking!"

"Mm, let's go dancing!" Lexi suggests.

"What, really?" I ask stupidly.

"Why not?" Stacey shrugs before popping a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"Yeah! We should go!" April claps.

"We aren't exactly dressed in club clothes." I point out.

"Oh, your suit is fine." April insists. "You look delicious in it!"

"And I can dance in this dress just fine." Lexi adds while smirking at April's comment.

"Maybe you and I should change, April." Stacey says with a frown.

"How about this?" I suggest, taking charge. "Lexi and I will follow April and Stacey back to their apartment to change. I'll drive all three of you to the club."

"Oh, that way we can both drink!" April says happily.

"Thank you, Steven." Stacey smiles.

"You're welcome." I incline my head.

The four of us finish our desserts and the waiter brings the check. It takes some arguing, but I manage to pay for the entire meal. Stacey and April do insist on leaving the tip, which I'm forced to agree to. Then we head to our cars and start the drive.

Lexi keeps her hand on my thigh, lightly caressing it the entire drive. She makes the occasional comment about what she's gonna do to me tonight. Glancing over, I see the gorgeous redhead rubbing her thighs together. She's as horny as I am. Good.

There's ample parking, and I pull into a space beside April and Stacey. I walk around to the passenger side and open Lexi's door for her. Stacey does the same for April. The four of us then take the elevator up to the girls' floor.

"Pardon the mess." Stacey says as she and April lead the way into the small apartment.

"Still moving in?" I inquire as I notice the large cardboard boxes in the living room.

"Kinda." April answers with a shrug. "There's only so much room. We're definitely getting a bigger place in a few months."

"Just toughing it out until then?" I follow up with.

"Pretty much." Stacey says as she tosses her purse onto a table.

"Let's go change, Stacey." April suggests as she runs her fingers through her wavy blonde hair. "I wanna dance!"

"Fine, but no grab-ass while we change." Stacey admonishes as she takes April's hand and leads her to the bedroom.

"No promises!" April giggles before looking over her shoulder. "Make yourselves at home, we'll be right back."

"Thanks!" Lexi chirps as she and I take a seat on the couch.

"You sure you'll be okay to dance in that dress?" I wonder as I wrap my arm around Lexi's delicate shoulders.

"Oh, don't worry about me." Lexi purrs while reaching over to run her finger down my chest. "I can work it!"

"I'm sure you can." I shake my head and chuckle.

"Try and keep up." Lexi teases.

"I'll be fine." I insist.

Lexi and I keep teasing and flirting as we wait. A few minutes later, Stacey and April reappear in their clubbing best. Both girls have on short dresses, showing off their legs. April is in green, and Stacey is in pink. I don't even try to hide that I'm leering at the beautiful women.

"Look all you want, but you don't get to touch!" April teases as she runs her hands down her sides.

"My loss." I say to April.

"Mine, too." April whispers, her attitude gone for a brief moment.

"Let's go!" Stacey insists, changing the subject.

We head outside and pile into my car. Then I drive us to a local nightclub. When a man in a custom suit walks in with three scorching hot women, neither lines or ID's are necessary. Handsomely tipping the poor bouncer doesn't hurt, either.

Music is thumping as lights flash. Young people are dancing everywhere, and I feel like I'm one of the oldest people here. Hell, maybe I am the oldest. Still, there are jealous glances flashing my way as guys notice how sexy the girls are.

You need to be twenty-one to even get into this club. This works in Lexi's favor, because the bar is too busy to check ID's, they just assume you're twenty-one by being inside. Since I'm driving, I don't order a drink, but I do buy each girl a shot.

After taking the shots, the three women pull me out onto the dance floor. Stacey and April are holding hands as they shake their tight asses. Lexi smirks as she places her fingers under my chin and turns my head so I'm facing her. The gorgeous redhead gives me a smoldering look as she backs up and crooks her finger at me, encouraging me to more further onto the dance floor and to move with her.

"You call this music? There's no words. Barely any notes." I shout and chuckle.

"No, there aren't." Lexi laughs as she starts to dance. "You just move your body to the beat, sexy man! Come on, just feel the music..."

It takes me some practice, but I start to really get into dancing with Lexi. She moves her body so naturally, it's incredibly sexy. I'm especially turned on when Lexi backs her ass up against my crotch and starts grinding. I run my hands along her body, feeling confident as I squeeze her breasts from outside her light blue dress.

"Mm, naughty boy!" Lexi giggles as she spins away from me.

The redhead keeps backing up until she's about ten feet away from me. Then she starts to really move her sexy, young body. People are dancing all around us, but my eyes are only on Lexi as she dances. Her eyes are locked on mine as her tongue snakes out to lick her upper lip.

At one point, a trio of young guys surround Lexi and try to dance with her. Jealousy flares inside of me as one guy places his hands on her hips. I let out a breath, it's just dancing, I can't be jealous. Lexi pulls out of his grasp and spins around, wagging her finger at him. The guy says something I can't hear, but Lexi shakes her head and points at me. The guys roll their eyes and slink away as Lexi returns to me.

"You okay?" I call out as I place my hands on her hips possessively.

"Yes!" Lexi shouts back as she reads my face. "No need to be jealous, I'm all yours!"

"Damn right you're mine!" I husk as I grab her butt in one hand and pull her close.

Lexi's green eyes sparkle as she leans up to peck my lips. Then she wraps her hands around my neck and starts dancing against me. I move with her, my hands exploring Lexi's tight body as the music blares and the lights flash.

Stacey and April approach us, both sweaty and out of breath. They suggest a break, so the four of us make our way back to the bar. I order a water to cool down, and the girls order shots. As soon as the girls down their shots, the bartender offers to treat all three of them to another round, which they happily accept. There is something incredibly sexy about watching the gorgeous women knock back their drinks and smack their lips.

Our night of drinking and dancing continues. The girls are clearly very tipsy. We alternate between relaxing with drinks and moving to the music in the sea of bodies. Sometimes we dance in a group, other times I dance with Lexi while Stacey twirls April around, making her giggle.

"Mind if I cut in?" April asks at one point, as she approaches with Stacey.

"I thought you said I couldn't touch?" I reply with a smirk as Lexi rubs her breasts against me.

"Who said you get me?" April sticks out her tongue as she guides Stacey over to me by the hand.

"April has been checking out Lexi." Stacey tells me with a drunken giggle.

"Mm, looking for a good time, Cutie?" Lexi asks April as she breaks away from me and faces the short blonde.

"Think you can handle me?" April challenges, her hands on her hips.

"I can think of all sorts of things I'd like to handle." Lexi husks, slurring her words as she admires the cute nerd.

"Then come handle me!" April coos, backing up as she reaches out her arms and makes a beckoning gesture.

Lexi doesn't even glance at me as she lets out a low growl and takes off after April. The two girls have such similar personalities, it isn't surprising that there's so much chemistry. I actually feel myself getting hard as the two firecrackers start dirty dancing. In fact, it's less like dancing and more like fucking with clothes on.

"Just gonna stand there staring like a creep?" Stacey shouts as she grabs my hands. "Come on, dance with me!"

Stacey has a huge grin on her face as she and I start to move. I'm sober, so I am still thinking about Lexi's issues with Stacey. As a result, I do my best to keep my distance. Still, her large breasts do brush up against me occasionally. I have to admit that it's a challenge to keep my hands to myself, especially with how provocatively Stacey is dancing.

I glance over at Lexi and notice that she isn't paying attention to Stacey and I at all. April is currently grinding her ass against the redhead's crotch as Lexi keeps her arms around April. Lexi leans forward and whispers something into April's ear, making her giggle.

Turning back to Stacey, I hold her waist as we rapidly move to the music. Seeing my eyes are back on her, the beautiful blonde takes a few steps back and runs her hands up her body as her hair flails about her head. The sexual energy between all four of us is growing by the second.

Stacey and I are currently several feet apart, however from the way we're looking at each other, it's obvious that we're together. The early-twenties guy with the flashy clothes clearly doesn't care as he appears out of the crowd with an arrogant look on his face. Stacey lets out an affronted squeak when he slides up behind her, grabs her around the waist, and pulls her toward him. I rush forward just in time to hear the guy speak.

"Hey, Sexy." he says, practically shouting into her ear to be heard over the music. "How about you drop off pops at he nursing home? I can get it up without a pill."

"Yeah, right." Stacey snorts as she struggles to free herself from his grip. "Let me go!"

"C'mon, Baby," the guy sneers, clearly grinding his crotch against her butt as I approach, "I can make that body feel better than you've ever dreamed."

"Jealous?" Stacey suggests to him as she finally pulls herself from his grip, steps back, and turns to face the jerk. "That pathetic thing you've been grinding against me is more joke than dream."

"Back off." I shout to make sure he hears me. "Now!"

"Fuck off, old man." the drunken asshole snaps as he takes a step toward Stacey.

"This old man can fuck better than you ever could." Stacey comments, giving the guy a disgusted look.

"Bullshit." the guy snorts as he crosses his arms, standing a couple feet away from my assistant.

"Oh, you have no idea!" Stacey exclaims loudly before she starts explaining, still shouting over the music. "This handsome man, all his sexy muscles? Mm, the things he can do to me with his fingers alone. Then you add in his giant cock?"

"Stacey..."I trail off. I'm so quiet, there's no way she hears me.

"Steven destroys my pussy and leaves me a quivering, sweaty, cum soaked mess. Every. Single. Time." Stacey turns toward me and runs her hands up my body. She starts at my groin, goes up to my chest, and across my jaw. She looks over her shoulder at the guy. "He doesn't even need to be a great kisser, but fuck me, he is! Soaking wet, every time."

Before I can react, Stacey is turning back to face me. She leans up and presses her lips against mine. I react instinctively, passionately. I forget the crowd as I wrap my arms around Stacey and lose myself in the sensations of kissing her. Her warm body against mine, her breasts squishing against my chest, and her lips. God, I miss these lips.

We come back to earth a few moments later, our kiss breaking. Stacey stays in my arms as we both turn to face the asshole. He is currently flushed with anger, his hands balled into fists. I feel like most guys in this situation will just leave, but not this guy. He's clearly pissed, irrationally pissed.

"Fucking bitch!" he snarls as he steps toward Stacey and I, glaring at the beautiful blonde in rage.

I don't know what he's planning. I have no intention of finding out. I step in front of Stacey, shielding her from the asshole. Before I can make a move, I see two blurs shoot by me. April is here, with Lexi right behind her. Little April reaches out and grabs the jerk's balls in a vice-like grip.

"Apologize!" April screeches as her hand twists, making me cringe in sympathy, despite my dislike of this guy.

"Ah! Let me go!" the guy shouts as he grabs April's wrist and hunches over.

"Apologize first!" Lexi snarls.

"No way!" jerk guy hisses as he tries to get April's hand off his family jewels. "She teases me, then makes out with the old guy!"

"How the fuck did I tease you?" Stacey asks with an expression of mixed shock and rage. "You came up and started rubbing against me!"

"You heard the ladies, say you're sorry." I instruct in a loud, firm voice.

There are people watching us now. The music and lights are still going, and yeah, most are dancing. The people nearby? Their eyes are on us. Given how loud the music is, I doubt anyone can hear what we're saying, but there's obviously some conflict. Plus, a tiny blonde is holding a big guy's package as he doubles over in pain.

"Okay, sorry! I'm sorry!" the jerk groans as April keeps twisting.

"That's better." April nods her approval before releasing the guy's package.

The young, arrogant guy looks like he wants to say something. However, he finally backs down when he sees the four of us glaring at him. With a nasty snarl, the jerk spins around and runs off, disappearing into the massive crowd. Soon, the people watching us go back to their dancing.

The girls seem really emotional. I'm tired of yelling, so I gesture toward the exit. I grab Lexi's hand as I lead her through the throngs of people. I can tell that Stacey and April are following us. Soon, we're standing beneath the stars as the muffled sounds of the music travel through the walls of the club.

"Are you okay?!" April screams as she grabs Stacey's face in her small hands.

"I'm fine, he was just some drunk loser." Stacey smiles as she places her hands on April's wrists. "Thank you for coming to my defense."

123456...8