Birthday Pool Party Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe if Steven was my daddy." I mutter under my breath.

"What?" he asks, leaning forward to try and hear me.

"Nothing!" I say quickly. "Nothing, and no, I don't love my parents like that."

"Okay, good." Josh exhales, looking at me with relief.

"I'm a two cock girl." I giggle. "You and Steven. Oh, and I eat a lot of pussy, too!"

"I just want you." Josh says in a sincere voice that melts my heart.

"You have me." I respond as I look at him from across the table.

"We don't ever need to have that threesome." he tells me. "I'm satisfied."

"Well, maybe I wanna eat pussy while you rail me from behind." I smirk.

"Then, I'm in." Josh laughs.

Before I can respond, the waitress returns and places the check in front of us. She tells us to take our time with the bill and makes her exit. I once again offer to split the cost of our date as I reach for my purse. Josh turns me down and takes out his wallet.

"Thank you for lunch." I say, my arm looped through his as we exit the restaurant.

"My pleasure." Josh replies. "Do you want me to show you around some more?"

"Yes, please!" I smile, showing off my pearly white teeth.

Josh and I walk through the farm, his happiness evident as he shares this place with me. I love all the animals. We sit by the pond and watch the ducks. Then we see pigs and cows. They even have a huge outdoor rabbit enclosure. Bunnies are so damn cute! I love their ears.

I actually let out an excited squeal when we enter the petting zoo. Josh takes out some quarters and buys food for the animals. A wide grin splits my face as a baby goat eats out of my hands. Soon, goats are swarming all around me, trying to get food. I have to stand up and show them my empty hands.

"All gone!" I say in a cute voice as a goat jumps up on a large rock beside me and tries to get at my hands.

"I don't think he believes you." Josh laughs.

"She." I correct him.

"Sorry?" he frowns.

"That's a girl goat, Josh." I roll my eyes and giggle as I point. "Look, you can see the udder."

"Oh." Josh states. "I knew that."

"Right." I laugh. "Why don't you get some more food for the hungry, young lady?"

"Sure." he smirks.

We spend a lot of time exploring the petting zoo. Josh likes watching me fawn over the animals while he takes pictures of me for social media. I insist he feed the goats himself, and I love watching the greedy animals surrounding him. So much fun.

Eventually, we decide to leave the petting zoo. Josh and I wash our hands before agreeing to take one last walk around the pond. I turn to Josh and place my arms around his neck so we can exchange a soft kiss. Finally, it's time to head back to his place.

I flirt with Josh the entire ride back. My hand stays on his thigh, lightly squeezing it as I thank him for such a great time. It's obvious that he badly wants to kiss me. Good. Feeling mischievous, I slide a hand between his legs and massage his bulge as he sucks in a breath.

"Ashley!" he gasps.

"Yes?" I ask innocently.

"I'm driving!" Josh answers, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, no shit." I giggle. "It's your fault; you made me feel so special, now my pussy is all wet for you."

"O-oh?" he stammers, trying to focus on driving while he hardens beneath my skilled fingers.

"Yup!" I reply as I continue to rub him. "And that's not all. I have a huge craving for cum."

"Ashley, this isn't safe." he mumbles.

"What? You don't want road head?" I ask, looking at him in confusion.

"Fuck!" Josh exclaims. "Hang on, we're almost there!"

"Hurry." I state simply. Despite the seat belt being in the way, I manage to pull my top and bra up, allowing my big boobs to fall free. My nipples harden as soon as I begin to tease them with my fingertips. "I'm so fucking horny."

Fortunately, we don't crash or get pulled over. Josh is driving fast as he swerves onto his street, his eyes flicking back and forth between the road and my bare breasts. I just giggle as I caress his hardness with one hand and squeeze a big titty with the other. I'm not lying, I really am soaking wet.

Josh parks the car and turns off the engine before we both unbuckle our seat belts. Then we're making out. Our arms are wrapped tightly around each other as our tongues wrestle. I suck on Josh's tongue as he grips my upper arm, keeping me as close to him as possible.

"You're so beautiful, Ashley." he whispers against my lips.

"You are so getting your dick sucked." I husk back. Yeah, he's being romantic, I'm being slutty. Whatever, I love sex.

I attack without waiting for Josh to respond. Breaking our kiss, I reach over with both hands and start working his belt. A few seconds later, I'm pulling out his hard cock. I give him a few strokes as he leans back in his seat and lets out a breath. Then I lean over the seat and happily slurp him into my mouth.

"Holy shit!" Josh gasps as his dick twitches in my mouth. He places one hand on my upper back, his strong fingers caressing my bare skin as he buries the other hand in my long, blonde locks.

"Baby," I moan thickly around his cock, "I know you want... Mm..." I interrupt myself to take him deeper, "more of my heart," my tongue bathes his shaft as I suck and slurp, "but is it okay if I still give you my body, too?" I plunge down as far as I can on him, gurgling slightly as I gag on the large member lodged in my throat.

"Uh-huh." he moans eloquently as he tries to retain the ability to speak. It's okay, I'm not listening anyway. The time for teasing is over. I'm ready for my reward. "Yeah, okay... Ah, fuck!"

For the next several minutes, I give Josh enthusiastic head. His fingers tighten in my hair as he bucks his hips while moaning softly. Drool and happy noises escape my lips as I gobble up the pre-cum leaking out onto my tongue. It's delicious. He's so close, I can tell. I want it. I need it!

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" I hum loudly, my cheeks caving in as I suck as hard as I can.

"Ah, Ashley!" Josh gasps as he instinctively pushes my head down.

I let out a loud gurgling noise as my boyfriend explodes between my lips. Warm, sticky man stuff fills my mouth, and I feel my pussy dripping as I relish the salty taste. My eyes start to water, so I clench them tightly as my throat contracts, causing Josh's hot load to slide down my throat and into my belly.

"How was that, Baby?" I ask as I sit up and brush my hair behind my ears.

"Amazing." Josh gasps, his eyes locked on my baby blues as I smile at him.

"Good." I reply with a giggle, my hands running up my side before reaching my chest. I press my massive hooters together and lean in Josh's direction. "I'm so hot for you, Josh."

Josh doesn't respond with words, he just sits in the front seat with his head leaning back as he looks at me. His eyes drop to my tits, he's breathing heavily, and his limp dick is still sticking out of his open jeans. I give him my best pout as my fingers caress my breasts.

Overcome with lust, Josh lunges forward, hands outstretched. His hands replace mine, holding my lovely boobs together as he buries his face in my cleavage. I tilt my head back and moan his name as he slobbers all over my double-D's.

While sucking on my right nipple, Josh reaches down and attempts to unbutton my jeans. Understanding what he wants, I use both my hands to help him unzip my pants. Lifting my ass, I push my jeans and panties down to my ankles, granting Josh access to my feminine center.

His mouth switches to my left breast as he cups the tit with his right hand. Josh's left hand slips between my legs, and I gasp when he trails his fingers along my soaked slit. Sensing I'm ready, Josh uses two fingers to spread my labia just before they push into my love tunnel, making me moan.

"You're so wet." he whispers against my breast.

"All for you, Baby!" I husk as I bury a hand in his short hair. "All for you... Oh God, yes, finger me! Yes!"

Spreading my legs wide, I allow Josh to push his fingers all the way up my cunt as my hand instinctively reaches out and grasps his wrist. I bite my lower lip as I look toward the roof of the car and let out a keening moan. Josh is still inexperienced and isn't really focusing on my clit, but this still feels so fucking good.

"Feels good, Babe." I moan softly as my pussy clamps down on his fingers.

"Mm." he groans as his tongue flicks my left nipple while his fingertips caress my tit-flesh.

"Just," I gasp out, "don't forget about my clit. Please, I wanna cum for you, please!"

Josh nods against my breast as he eases his fingers out of me. With his digits coated in my juices, he begins to rub my clit, his fingertips circling my love button as I gasp and groan. I involuntarily lift my ass off the seat and buck my hips as his pace increases and I feel my release approaching.

"Faster! Faster! Faster!" I beg as I squeeze his wrist tightly.

His teeth lightly graze my nipple while he rubs my clit as fast as he can. My right leg jerks as I throw back my head and bite down on my lower lip to keep from screaming. I can feel my empty pussy convulsing as I orgasm solely from the stimulation to my clit.

"How was that, Baby?" Josh asks, echoing my own words as he pulls away from my boob.

"Mm, so good..." I purr as Josh removes his hand from my cunt. "I came hard for you."

"I'm glad." he smiles as he puts his penis back in his pants.

Feeling satisfied, I arch my back as I stretch, causing my big tits to thrust out of my chest. I smirk when I look sideways and see Josh staring, his mouth slightly open. I stick out my tongue at him as I reach up and pull my bra and shirt back down, concealing my breasts as he pouts.

"Sorry, Cutie." I giggle as I pull up my pants and underwear. "Don't worry, you'll get to see the goods again soon."

"I suppose I can wait." Josh replies with an exaggerated sigh.

"Don't worry, I'm worth it." I wink cutely.

"Yes, you are." he agrees with a chuckle. "C'mon, let's head inside."

"You got it!" I nod.

Josh and I get out of the car and walk up the driveway holding hands. He unlocks the door and leads me into the house. Standing next to him, we both remove our shoes and socks before heading deeper inside. We have the house to ourselves, so there's no need to hide in Josh's room. Instead, we sit on the big couch in the living room and watch television as we cuddle.

After watching a show for a couple of episodes, I suggest putting on a horror movie. Josh agrees, and we browse for one before putting it on. Wrapping my arms around my boyfriend, I make sure to jump and squeal at all the scary parts, encouraging Josh to hold me tight. I then smile happily as I press my gigantic sweater puppies against him.

"I should start dinner." Josh says at the end of the movie as he squeezes my shoulder and kisses the top of my blonde head.

"Oh? What are you making us?" I ask as I turn my head and look up at him.

"It's a surprise." he smirks before leaning in and pecking my lips.

"Fine, be that way." I pout as I let go of Josh's neck and sit up. "I'll watch TV while you cook."

"It'll be worth it, I promise." Josh says, handing me the remote as he stands up and heads to the kitchen.

"I believe you." I answer with a smile.

Crossing my legs, I take the remote and put on a show to watch. It doesn't keep my attention and ends up being background noise while I play on my phone. I end up laying down on the couch on my belly with my bare feet kicking in the air behind me as I text the Sluts.

"Dinner's ready!" Josh declares as he walks back into the living room.

"Great!" I exclaim, hopping to my feet and turning off the television.

Josh leads me into the small dining room attached to the kitchen and my jaw drops. A clean white tablecloth covers the average size table. He's placed a couple of lit candles on it, and we each have a plate on opposite sides. Our plates are full with the most delicious looking meal.

"What the hell is this?!" I squeal.

"Is something wrong with it?" he asks in a panicked voice. "Do you not like chicken parmesan?"

"You seriously made this?" I ask, my jaw hanging open. "I'm lucky if I don't ruin cereal in the morning! How are you not married?"

"Ashley, I'm only eighteen." Josh chuckles as he pulls my chair out for me. "And it really isn't that hard to make."

"You are so getting laid after this." I gush as I sit down so Josh can push my chair in. "This is amazing!"

"I didn't do this for sex." he says honestly while pouring me a soda. "I did it to make you happy."

"Well, a happy Ashley is a horny Ashley!" I reply with a giggle. Then I look at the soda with a frown. "No wine?"

"Sorry, my parents would notice if I raided the liquor cabinet." Josh winces as he takes his seat across from me.

"I suppose soda is fine." I say, taking a sip.

"Good." he answers.

It's time to dig in! My eyes go wide when I take the first bite. Holy shit, this is delicious! Josh is cute, kind, he can cook. Lucky Ashley! We just have to work on his shyness. I pop another piece into my mouth and give Josh a close-lipped smile as I chew and swallow. Yeah, I'm happy. Very happy.

"Since you cooked," I begin once we finish dessert, "it's only fair that I do the dishes."

"Oh, you don't have to." Josh replies, standing up.

"I insist!" I smirk as I get up as well and start stacking plates.

"How about we clean up together?" he offers.

"Sounds perfect." I respond with a winning smile.

Josh and I take all the dirty dishes to the sink. We stand side-by-side as we wash the dishes. I look over at him just as his head turns to face me. We smile at each other before turning back to the dishes. I'm really enjoying playing house, it sucks that I can't spend the night. My parents won't let me.

Once the dishes are put away, Josh leads me back to the living room. We sit on opposite ends of the couch so that I can put my bare feet in his lap. Josh puts on another movie and sits back to watch it with me while he gently massages my feet.

"I hope they don't stink!" I tease as I lift one leg so that I can wiggle my toes beneath his nose.

"Gross!" he exclaims as he pulls his head back and waves his hand beneath his nose while making a face.

"You liar!" I gasp, pulling my legs back with an offended expression.

"No one tells pretty girls the truth." he shakes his head. "You need to wash your feet more."

"Josh!" I shout as I cross my arms over my chest. "I shower every day!"

"With soap?" Josh wonders with a raised eyebrow.

"You jerk!" I screech as I whip a throw pillow at his head.

Josh deflects the pillow with his hand, laughing as it slides across the coffee table and falls onto the floor. Then he surprises me by lunging at me with a gleam in his eyes. I squeal as he gets on top of me and starts tickling my sides as my shirt rides up, revealing my flat stomach and little belly button.

"Ah! No!" I cry out as I struggle to wiggle free. "I'm so ticklish!"

"I know." he replies with an evil grin.

The movie is forgotten as Josh's fingers dance along my bare sides, making me giggle non-stop. My long legs kick ineffectually as Josh stays on top of me, looking down at me while making me laugh and squirm. Eventually, I have to accept defeat.

"Okay, okay!" I shout as my back arches. "I give up!"

"What do I win?" he asks, hovering over me and grinning.

"Me." I whisper urgently as I lean up and press my lips against his.

Josh gasps against my lips before surrendering to his lust and melting into our kiss. I run my tongue along his as Josh slides his hand up my shirt and squeezes a massive breast from outside my bra. Hooking my legs around him, I encourage him to grind his bulge down against my crotch.

"Ashley..." Josh moans as we grind.

"Bedroom! Now!" I whine against his lips. "Please! Please, take me to bed!"

He nods frantically as he stands up and pulls me to my feet. We run down the hallway together, giggling and kissing the entire way to his room. Josh shuts the door as I hop up on the bed and turn around to face him while on my knees. He smiles at me as I run my hands along my tight, sexy body.

"You're beautiful." he whispers sincerely, his voice full of awe.

"Come join me, big guy." I husk as I press my breasts together from outside my shirt.

With a big grin, Josh gets up on the bed and grabs the back of my head as he shoves his tongue in my mouth. I moan happily as I lay down while using my grip on Josh's shoulders to pull him on top of me. He briefly breaks our kiss so he can sit up and whip off his shirt, then he lays back on me and resumes our lip lock as I grab his butt and squeeze.

"Holy shit, you're so sexy." Josh gasps out between kisses as his hand slides up my shirt and into my bra.

"Oh, Josh!" I moan as his hand cups my breast, my hard nipple pressing into his palm.

We're making out and grinding, our young bodies writhing in pleasure. It's not enough. I need more. With some difficulty, I reach between us and unbutton his jeans while working the zipper down. Gripping both sides of his jeans, I push them and his boxers down over his ass, freeing his erection.

"I need you in me!" I gasp urgently as I struggle to slide his pants further down his legs. "Please, please be in me!"

Josh pulls his hand out of my shirt so he can lay on his back and kick off his pants and boxers. My naked boyfriend then sits up and unbuttons my jeans. I lift my ass to help him slide my pants and panties off so he can fling the useless garments away.

We're both breathless, there's no time for words as Josh settles between my spread legs. Still wearing my top, I reach between us and grasp his hardness so I can aim it at my entrance. I lock eyes with Josh, my baby blues gazing up at him as he lunges forward, burying his cock in my tight, wet hole.

"Fuck!" he hisses as he feels my warmth surrounding him.

"Feel good, Baby?" I coo up at him, my hands holding his upper arms as I squeeze my vaginal muscles. "Does my tight pussy feel good?"

"Yes!" he gasps as he eases almost all the way out of me before pushing back inside. "You're so tight!"

"And you're so hard!" I whisper as I tilt my head back. "Fuck me, Josh! Please! Fuck me!"

We soon have a nice rhythm going, and Josh is panting heavily as he thrusts in and out of me. I grip his upper arms, my bare feet planted firmly on the mattress as my pretty face contorts in pleasure. It isn't long before I'm cumming hard, announcing my release to the room as my orgasmic fluids drench Josh's dick.

Balancing on one hand, Josh uses his other hand to push my shirt up my body. Seeing what he's after, I grasp my shirt and pull it up until it's over my bra-clad breasts. Josh then takes advantage to push my bra up over my tits, allowing the massive orbs to bounce free.

With my shirt and bra bunched up around my neck, I'm now practically naked. Josh takes advantage, lunging forward and capturing my nipple with his mouth. I moan and pant loudly as I bury a hand in his hair, encouraging him to nurse at my breast as he pounds me.

"I want it from behind!" I gasp out a few minutes later.

Josh eases himself out of my cunt and sits back on his heels as I sit up and pull off my top and bra. Once I'm fully nude, I turn around and get on all fours. Tossing my long, blonde hair over my shoulder, I look back at Josh as I wiggle my naked ass in his direction.

"Fuck, Ashley." he moans weakly.

"See something you like?" I ask with a giggle as my big tits dangle from my chest, swaying lightly as I breathe.

"Yes!" he says firmly. "Very much."

"Come stick your cock in me, Baby!" I reply with a smirk.

With a happy grin, Josh gets into position behind me, his hardness bobbing in the air in front of him. I turn and look straight ahead, ready for sex as he rubs the head of his cock along my wet labia. We both shudder and moan in pleasure as he pushes himself into my willing snatch.

1...345678