Birthday Pool Party Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always will." April promises as she leans up to peck Stacey's lips. "And I can see that I'm not alone."

"You're not." I speak up. "I care about Stacey very much."

"I can see that." April nods in satisfaction.

"So, no more attacking each other?" Lexi asks us with a smirk.

"I only attacked him once!" April laughs.

"And Sarah had to restrain you." I remind April.

"Whatever!" April says in her cute voice as she releases Stacey's face.

"Anyway, I'm sorry, Lexi." Stacey sighs, changing the subject as she turns to look at my girlfriend. "I was just trying to shame that guy into leaving. I got carried away. I don't know what it was."

"It was fucking hot is what it was!" April chimes in, making her opinion known.

"Not helping, April!" Stacey scolds the short nerd, sparing her a glance before turning back to Lexi. "I really am sorry, Lexi."

"I get it. Those kind of assholes just escalate." Lexi sighs before a naughty smile spreads across her lightly-freckled face. "And it was fucking hot!"

"Let's get out of here," April suggests, "I'm fucking soaked!"

All three girls are still obviously intoxicated as we walk through the parking lot. When we reach the car, Lexi grabs Stacey and turns her so that both girls are facing each other. April frowns in confusion but doesn't interfere. I worry that there's going to be an argument, that maybe Lexi isn't okay with the kiss after all. I'm completely caught off guard when the hot redhead guides Stacey over to me.

"My man. My rules." Lexi states firmly. "No more than this right now, but kiss him again."

"Wha-" Stacey starts to ask.

"Don't think, just do it." Lexi encourages as she places a hand at Stacey's back and lightly shoves.

I'm not sure this is a good idea, but when Stacey's lips meet mine again, I lose myself completely. Stacey's soft fingers are lightly clutching at my face as our tongues wrestle. I can feel the passion my assistant has for me as she presses her breasts against me and moans into my mouth.

I don't know how long our kiss lasts, all I do know is that I'm out of breath when Stacey pulls away. I can feel my heart racing as we gaze at each other. Then I blink and look over at Lexi. My sexy Lexi's green eyes are half-glazed over in lust. April is standing beside my girlfriend, her adorable face red with arousal as her chest heaves.

"Just as fucking hot out here as it was in there." Lexi husks, before gesturing at April, then Stacey. "Get in the back seat, Bitches! No more Steven tonight."

Lexi is talking to Stacey and April like she does her Slut-sisters. I can't believe it. I'm the only one not drinking, but I feel even more fuzzy than they appear. I really don't understand what is going on tonight, all I know for sure is that I am painfully hard.

"Uh-uh!" April replies as she grabs the back of Lexi's head and plants one on her.

"Mm!" Lexi exclaims in response.

It only takes Lexi a second before she melts into the kiss. The redhead grabs a handful of April's tight ass and pulls the petite blonde toward her. April responds by slipping a hand into Lexi's dress in order to massage Lexi's small breast. Both girls are moaning heavily as they kiss with the passion of two women in pure lust with each other.

"Okay, now we can get in the back seat." April says once she and Lexi are out of breath. "Someone get in with me, or I swear I'm going to start jilling off in there by myself!"

"That offer open to anyone?" I ask with a smirk.

April licks her lips as she sashays up to me. The little firecracker then reaches out and traces the outline of my erection with her fingertips. Her eyes go wide and she lets out a small gasp, making me swell with pride. I can feel the tension between us as April gropes me while fucking me with her eyes.

"Holy shit, I think you'll break me." April moans before swallowing weakly. "What a way to go."

Stacey grabs April and whispers into her ear while dragging the shorter girl toward the car. April looks back at me and nods in response to Stacey's words. Finally, Stacey is able to get the little nerd into the back seat and shut the door.

I open the passenger side door and take Lexi's hand as I help her into the car. Leaning in, I peck Lexi's soft, pink lips. Before I can back away, Lexi grabs my shirt, pulling me in close so she can lean over and nibble on my earlobe.

"You are so getting laid tonight." Lexi breathes into my ear.

"And I'm gonna drown you in cum." I husk back as Lexi pulls away.

"Mm, good," Lexi moans softly, "I love your cum."

A smirk crosses my lips as I close the door, shutting Lexi in the car. Then I walk around the vehicle and get into the driver's seat. Hearing moaning and smacking sounds coming from the back, I turn my head and see April and Stacey making out, their arms wrapped around each other. Releasing a chuckle, I start the car and pull out of the parking lot.

Lexi leans forward to put some music on, and I find myself struggling between looking at the road and peering down her light blue dress. Holy shit, I'm horny. Looking over at me, my sexy girlfriend grins, her eyes sparkling as she realizes what I'm doing.

"Someone turned on?" Lexi asks as she sits back in her seat with a satisfied smirk. The sounds of April and Stacey kissing can be heard over the music.

"You have no idea." I croak, struggling to drive as my erection strains against my pants. I'm even more turned on as the interior of the car fills with the wonderful smell of excited women. My head swims with desire and instinct.

"Aw, poor baby!" Lexi coos as she reaches over and starts running her fingers over my bulge. "What can we do about it?"

"Whip it out and start sucking!" April's cute voice calls out loudly.

"Suck that dick, suck that dick!" Stacey adds, giggling drunkenly.

"You heard the ladies." I smirk, keeping my eyes on the road as Lexi's left hand caresses my hardness.

"I guess you earned some road head." Lexi giggles as she reaches her right hand over so she can use both hands to unbuckle my seat belt and extract my thick shaft.

"Holy fucking shit!" April gasps when my cock comes into view. I glance over and see her blonde head peering between the two front seats to get a look at me.

"Nice, isn't it?" Lexi smirks as she starts giving me a handjob with her left hand.

"More than nice!" April breathes.

"Hey!" Stacey exclaims. "I'm back here with my tits out and you're too busy looking at cock!"

"Sorry, sorry!" April squeaks. A moment later I hear Stacey giggling.

"Fuck, that is a nice cock." Stacey moans, causing me to look in the rear view mirror so I can see the lesbian activity in the back seat.

"Focus!" April mumbles around a mouthful of breast. Stacey's other tit is on full display as it hangs out of her dress. It is going to be a miracle if I don't crash this car.

The sound of a seat belt being undone draws my attention back to the front seat. I try to pay attention to the road, but I can see Lexi getting up on her knees in her seat out of the corner of my eye. Stacey is moaning in the back seat, I can hear April sucking tit, my cock is throbbing. This is quickly getting out of hand. Fuck it. I don't want to risk Lexi getting hurt.

I flip on my turn signal and quickly pull into the parking lot of a large department store. The store is closed for the night and the parking lot is empty. Lexi notices what I'm doing and waits. As soon as I park in the empty lot, the gorgeous redhead brushes her hair over one shoulder, pivots her body, and leans over.

My hand goes to the back of Lexi's head. Grabbing her by the hair, I encourage her to lower her head into my lap. I throw back my head and let out a moan of pleasure when Lexi's lips close around my tip. The beautiful eighteen year old slides her lips down my shaft, enveloping my manhood in the wet warmth of her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I hiss as Lexi starts sucking.

April and Stacey are moaning in the backseat, proving they are currently too busy to comment on Lexi going down on me. Keeping my right hand on Lexi's head, I use my left to adjust the rear view mirror so that I can see the entirety of the backseat. I enjoy the lesbian action in the back while getting a nice blowjob from my girlfriend.

Stacey is on her back, stretched out in the back of my car as April lays on top of her. Stacey's pink dress is below her breasts, allowing her nipples to harden in the cool air. April is nursing at one breast, and I can see that the short girl has her hand up Stacy's dress.

My mind is a whirl as the interior of the car rapidly fills up with the smell of hot pussy. I stare in the rear view mirror, watching April finger Stacey as noises echo all around me. Stacey and April are both moaning, their bodies pressing together. Lexi is making the sexiest sucking and slurping sounds as she gives me head.

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!" Lexi hums as she rapidly bobs her head.

I move my left hand to Lexi's head as my right runs along her body. I squeeze one of her boobs before moving my hand down to cup her tight ass. Then I push her head all the way down on me. Lexi claws at my thigh, letting out a choked gurgling sound as my cock stretches her little throat. I can feel drool running from her lips and coating my balls.

"Fuck, that feels so good." I hiss as my fingers twist in Lexi's hair.

Lexi holds the deep throat for several seconds, her throat muscles massaging my length. When she needs to breathe, she pulls off of me and gasps for breath. It's only a few seconds before the experienced girl swallows my erection once more. I use my grip on her hair to guide her motions as her cheeks cave in from the intensity of her sucking.

Something hitting the back of my seat draws my attention back to the other girls. Looking in the rear view mirror, I see April trying to turn her body. She isn't being very graceful, but she does eventually manage to get her face over Stacey's crotch. The short blonde firecracker lifts Stacey's dress, pushes her panties aside, and buries her face in the taller blonde's twat.

"Oh fuck, April!" Stacey gasps as she pulls April's dress up.

Soon, Stacey and April are folded in an awkward sixty-nine. I can tell their legs must be cramped, but they are so focused on getting at each others pussies that they don't care. The scent of feminine arousal is thick in the air, and it isn't just from April and Stacey.

The two blondes are moaning loudly as they add their fingers to the mix while pleasuring each other. Stacey cries out April's name again, her lips clearly staying pressed against April's labia. Both girls cum within thirty seconds of each other, and the sounds of their ecstasy is bringing me to the edge.

"Getting close, Babe." I warn the redhead.

"Cum in my mouth!" Lexi says thickly around my shaft.

"Keep sucking." I instruct as I nod, even though she can't see me with her head in my lap.

Lexi complies, bobbing her head rapidly as her moans increase in intensity. Within seconds, I reach my limit. My butt actually lifts off the seat as I buck my hips. Cum explodes from my cock and immediately starts filling Lexi's hot mouth.

I lean back against the head rest, gasping for breath as Lexi carefully pulls her mouth off of my softening dick. As my mind clears, my eyes come back into focus, and I see Lexi leaning between the two front seats so she can look back. The fiery redhead beckons with a crooked finger until April leans in and kisses her. April's moan becomes a surprised squeak as Lexi's cum-coated tongue presses into the short blonde's mouth.

"That's hot." Stacey giggles from the back seat.

Despite my recent orgasm, I can already feel my arousal building again. Watching the two little firecrackers swap my cum is turning me on so much. April's dress is pushed down, allowing me to see her boobs for the first time. She has the cutest little nipples. Fuck! I need to get everyone home before this car becomes a complete orgy and we get arrested.

"W-we should get going." I stammer as I put my penis away and buckle my seat belt again.

"Lame." April rolls her eyes when I look down at her. Then she smirks at me before putting her breasts away and disappearing in back.

With my eyes locked on the rear view mirror, I can watch as Stacey sits up and puts her big boobs back into her dress. April and Stacey then smooth out their dresses before buckling up. Shaking my head, I put the car back into drive and resume the trip back to Stacey and April's apartment.

"So, did everyone have fun?" Lexi wonders with a giggle.

"I did!" April exclaims. "Steven has yummy sperm!"

"He really does!" Lexi agrees happily.

"Thanks, ladies." I comment with a chuckle.

"And you two cum sluts hogged it all." Stacey says in a sad voice.

"Sorry, Babe!" April replies, and I can soon hear the sounds of the girlfriends kissing.

Lexi spends the rest of the car ride looking over her shoulder so she can watch April and Stacey making out. At one point, I see Lexi reach her hand into the back seat, then hear Stacey squeal. Lexi draws her hand back with a mischievous grin.

"We're here, stop making out." I tell the girls as I put the car in park.

I turn off the engine and the four of us get out of the car. Lexi and I turn down the invitation to come inside, then our group exchanges hugs. With a smirk on her face, April takes a few steps back. Once all eyes are on her, the petite nerd reaches up her dress and slides her panties down her legs before pulling the underwear over her heels.

"Think of me later." April purrs as she walks up to me and tucks her undies into my kerchief pocket.

"Oh, I will." I reply as I grab her ass and pull her in close.

"Mm, good." April whispers, placing her hand on my chest.

"As great as the foreplay is, we need to get home so I can get some cock in me!" Lexi shouts.

"And I need more pussy!" Stacey adds.

"I guess we'll continue this another time." April husks while running her finger along my cheek.

"I guess so." I respond, giving her butt a quick squeeze before releasing the short woman.

"Don't forget about me, big guy!" Stacey laughs as she loops her arm through April's and starts pulling the nerd away from me.

"Never." I smile as Stacey and April turn around and walk toward the apartment building.

"Whores!" Lexi calls out loudly, once again making me think of how she talks to her Slut-sisters.

Stacey and April each raise a middle finger as they keep walking. A minute later, they disappear inside their building. I give Lexi a quick kiss before opening the passenger side door and helping her into the car. Then I hop in the driver's side and take us home.

"Bedroom, now!" Lexi hisses as soon as I park at the mansion.

"Hang on, it looks like Kayla and Hazel are home. We should see them." I point out, as I shut off the car. I also make a mental note to have the car detailed, it's gonna smell like pussy forever.

"Fine, fine." Lexi rolls her eyes.

Lexi and I walk into the mansion holding hands. As soon as the front doors close behind us, the hot redhead pulls me along, practically running as we make our way through the house. We find Kayla and Hazel relaxing in the main living room with a movie on.

"Good evening, Sluts!" Lexi chirps.

"Hey, girls." I smile.

"Welcome back!" Hazel says while muting the television.

"How did it go?" Kayla wonders as she and Hazel stand up before walking over to Lexi and I.

"Very well, I think." I answer happily.

"Yeah, I think we'll be okay." my girlfriend adds.

"That's great!" Hazel exclaims.

"It is." I agree with a nod.

"I'm surprised you aren't getting fucked by Ian right now." Lexi says to Kayla as the horny redhead reaches over and cups my butt.

"Their parents are okay with our relationship, but not with them always spending the night." Kayla sighs.

"Sorry to hear that." I tell my daughter.

"It's okay." Kayla shrugs. "I'll get to see them both again soon."

"Steven," Hazel begins slowly, "is that a pair of panties sticking out of your pocket?"

I glance down at my pocket. Yup, there they are. April's lace panties are sticking out of my kerchief pocket. They're still there. Oops. I look back over at Hazel with a smirk, then I slowly nod my head, indicating that she's correct.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Hazel grins.

"Lexi, you slut!" Kayla calls out with a laugh.

"Not mine." Lexi replies, holding up her hands and shaking her head.

"Who?" Hazel wonders with a frown.

"April." I state simply.

"You dog!" Kayla giggles.

"How was she?" Hazel asks.

"We just, you know, flirted a little." I insist. "So, I really wouldn't know..."

"Yet!" Lexi giggles as she grabs my arm and starts pulling me. "You're gonna split her in two with that monster. And speaking of sex, I want some. Now!"

"Sex does sound nice." Hazel says with a contemplative expression.

"Wanna fuck?" Kayla asks the tan girl.

"Sure." Hazel nods.

"Let's go!" Lexi hisses as she pulls me. " I need cock in me!"

I stumble, half being dragged by Lexi toward the bedroom as I wave at the girls behind me. I hear a gasp, which is immediately followed by a moan, telling me that Kayla and Hazel aren't bothering to leave the living room to have sex. For a brief moment, I consider staying and watching, but I know that I need to do a lot more than watch right now.

Lexi releases my arm as she walks down the hall, and I soon see her kick her heels off, abandoning them in the hallway as she walks barefoot along the floor. Her hands go to the straps of her dress and she begins sensuously sliding the light blue fabric down her body. Soon, Lexi is walking down the hall wearing nothing but a pair of panties.

Despite the earlier blowjob, the current teasing is causing me to reach my breaking point. My lust explodes, and I chase after Lexi. She makes an adorable squeak and starts running down the hallway when she hears me approach.

Before she can make it more than a few steps, I grab the nearly naked girl around the waist and spin her around to face me. Lexi squeals as I press my lips against hers and push her up against the wall. Then I roughly pin her arms above her head with one hand, leaving my other hand free to drop my pants and boxers to my ankles, freeing my erection.

"You're being naughty." I husk as I begin trailing kisses down her neck. Grabbing her panties, I yank them down her legs while keeping her arms pinned.

"Mm, I'm your naughty, little Slut." Lexi coos as she steps out of her underwear and wiggles her nude body.

"You know what naughty little girls get, Lexi?" I growl in her ear as I squat slightly and reach between my legs.

"What?" she moans weakly as she tries to free her hands, tries to turn, tries to touch me.

"Fucked!" I groan as drive myself up and into her soaking heat.

Lexi screeches and strains against my grip as she feels my cock burrowing its way inside her velvet tunnel. I am able to get most of the way inside her, but I just can't fuck her in this position. Reluctantly, I release her arms so that I can grab her upper thighs in both hands. Lexi wraps her arms around my neck as I effortlessly lift her up and pin her against the wall. Then I fuck her pretty, little brains out.

As I continue to press myself into her tight, pinned form, a stray thought has me imagining pinning April like this. To take her. To completely dominate and conquer the sexy, little nerd. Lexi brings me back to the present when she cums, her tits jiggling on her chest as she gasps helplessly.

"Holy shit, you've never, oh God, you've never been quite like this, fuck me, this dominant before, oh shit, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Lexi keeps interrupting her own statements, the sexy redhead can't help but ramble as my thick cock stretches her to the limits.

"Take my cock, take it!" I hiss as I slam myself up her teen twat.

123456...8