Birthday Pool Party Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Shawn are quizzing each other for an elective they share, and it looks like Stephanie is also working on AP Physics, like Marcia. Hazel is poring over notes for AP English, and Lexi is drawing an unflattering picture of the overweight AP Calculus teacher.

I decide to be serious for the afternoon classes; listening to the teachers and taking notes. While I may not be in the running for Salutatorian, I have excellent grades and don't want to screw everything up now. Really, we're all near the top of our class, even Lexi, despite her antics.

The only people I text are Daddy and Stacey so that I can get updates on how April is doing. April is at their apartment with her parents and Stacey. They're currently watching Planet Trek Wars while enjoying greasy take out food. April seems to be doing pretty well, and her outpatient appointments are already scheduled. She and Stacey will probably take tomorrow off, but they'll both be back to work Monday.

When classes end, Lexi, Hazel, and I hop into my car so we can go home. Ian gets into Stephanie's car, and she follows us back to the mansion. The five of us walk through the palatial house until we reach the main living room, where Lexi and Hazel immediately plop down to start studying. Hazel takes the time to turn the television on, of course.

"Aren't you joining us?" Hazel asks, setting the remote down as she looks at Stephanie, Ian, and I in the doorway.

"Yeah, aren't we?" Ian frowns.

"Nope!" Stephanie giggles, taking Ian's hand.

"We have a surprise for you." I add, taking his other hand as the two of us drag him from the room.

"Uh, another one?" Ian asks, his face red. "You said we were gonna study..."

"We had a better idea." Stephanie insists, pulling our boyfriend.

"Remember Ian, don't cum until the girls do!" Lexi calls out, making Ian blush even more.

Stephanie and I drag Ian through the house as he mumbles various questions. We ignore him completely as I push a door open and lead Ian inside while Stephanie turns on the light. Ian frowns as he looks around the spacious home gym, which is fully stocked with equipment.

"I don't get it..." Ian mumbles, his light blue eyes still flickering all over the place. "What's the surprise?"

"Well," Stephanie begins delicately, "we noticed you were out of breath after the threesome."

"We're going to teach you some exercises to help you with strength and endurance." I smile and nod.

"I liked the lab coat surprise better..." Ian trails off, giving us a weak smile.

"This will work out for you, we promise." Stephanie replies. "We're gonna work on your stamina so you can fuck our brains out for hours!"

"I'm not very athletic." the scrawny nerd sighs sadly. "And one workout isn't gonna change that."

"You can be!" I insist. "Look, we're not trying to change you, we adore you the way you are, but getting in shape is good for you! We know you won't have the gym equipment at home, but we can teach you some daily exercises. Also, I know there's a treadmill in your house."

"Once you get in the habit of working out, you'll find it's very relaxing." Stephanie adds.

"Is this why you're both wearing leggings?" Ian asks, avoiding agreeing to this.

"Yes!" I giggle cutely. "I left a pair of Daddy's sweatpants in here for you to change into."

"This really does feel like you're trying to change me." he states sadly. "Am I not good enough?"

"Oh, Baby, you're perfect!" Stephanie insists. "After what I went through, well, I can't imagine anyone else could have helped me. I can't imagine being intimate with another guy. Just you."

"Working out is good for you!" I interject. "It helps your body and mind. If that's not enough, just imagine sleeping over, spending all night fucking Stephanie and I until we're unconscious, cum leaking out of our slutty holes."

"I guess it can't hurt to try." Ian reluctantly agrees, taking off his jeans. "For you. For both of you."

"Thanks!" Stephanie grins, pecking his lips.

"You won't regret it." I promise.

"How do we start?" he asks, now wearing a pair of Daddy's gray sweatpants.

"The important thing to remember is to always, always warm up before working out, and cool down afterward." I state firmly. "If you don't warm up, your stiff muscles won't get the full benefit of lifting heavy weights or running fast."

"You also want to make sure to stay hydrated, and relax after." Stephanie explains as she walks to the gym refrigerator to pull out a few flavored drinks packed with electrolytes.

"Uh, how do we warm up?" Ian inquires nervously while taking his drink from Stephanie.

"There are a few ways, and your warm up really only needs to take about five minutes." I answer while going through a gym bag I have down here for this occasion. "Here, take this jump rope. It's brand new, and you can keep it."

"Thanks, I guess." Ian grimaces while opening the package.

"So, we're gonna start by doing some stretches to limber up." Stephanie tells him as she sets down her own jump rope. "Then, we'll jump rope and do some jumping jacks."

Stretching goes very well, and Stephanie and I are very hopeful. At least until everything goes tits up when Ian tries jumping rope. He somehow manages to trip and fall flat on his face. Stephanie demonstrates jumping rope while Ian rubs his sore nose and I urge him to try again.

It takes longer than five minutes, but we eventually have him jumping rope. Fortunately, he takes to jumping jacks much faster. I don't say it, but I'm wondering how this guy is passing gym well enough to be in the running for Salutatorian. It may not be an academic class, but the grade in gym counts just as much toward our GPA.

"Great, now we're all warmed up!" Stephanie smiles, putting her jump rope away.

"That was really just the warm up?" Ian wheezes, his hands on his knees as he gasps for breath.

"Power through it, sexy boy!" I laugh as I pose my sexy body for him. "Just imagine you're fucking a wet pussy, maybe squeezing a couple of big titties..."

"W-why are we doing this again?" Ian whines as he presses the cold plastic bottle to his forehead. "I thought you were happy with me."

"Aw! We are happy, Baby!" I insist while rubbing his shoulder.

"But wouldn't you love to be able to walk into the room and know that no guy is going to try and start shit with you because of your big arm muscles?" Stephanie asks with a wink. "Walk in and have every woman in the place eyeing Kayla and I in jealousy, wishing they could be with you?"

"I mean, I hated being bullied, but it doesn't really happen anymore..." he protests weakly, a sad look on his face. "And I don't care about other women looking at me. I only want the two of you. Do you not like my body?"

"That's not it at all! We both love that hot bod of yours." I reply consolingly as I continue caressing his shoulder. "Look, maybe we are being judgmental. I'm sorry. If you are really, really against this, we'll drop it. We like you for you, and we want to be with you."

"Just think, though," Stephanie husks, "you could toss one of us over your shoulder, carry us to your bed, and just take us?"

"Oh, God, Ian... just the thought of that is... mm!" I growl before leaning up to nibble his earlobe.

"So fucking hot." Stephanie moans, rubbing her thighs together.

Ian's eyes are glassy, and his panting is no longer entirely due to the warm up. We've got him. He might not want to exercise and get in better shape for himself, but for us? To make us even hotter for him? He's in. I do feel a little guilty, like I'm implying Ian isn't good enough for me as he is. It's not true; he's perfect the way he is. Still, he could use a little bulking up, and he definitely needs to work on his stamina if he's gonna keep boning Stephanie and I at the same time.

"I'll try." he nods weakly.

"Maybe you just need a little incentive to keep going." I muse, a contemplative expression on my face.

"What did you have in mind?" Stephanie inquires, her hand lightly massaging Ian's chest.

"First off, just so you know, Ian," I say, "our plan is to start you out slow. For today, we plan to go through push ups, sit ups, and running on the treadmill."

"O-okay." Ian stammers, his eyes wide in fear at the thought.

"So, how about this?" I continue, ignoring his obvious apprehension. "For every ten push ups you manage to do, I'll take off an item of clothing. For every ten sit ups, something comes off of Stephanie."

"Oh! I like it!" the Italian babe giggles, clapping her hands as she bounces from foot to foot excitedly.

"Ten?!" he gasps out, clearly distraught, though not enough to keep his eyes off of Stephanie's rack. "T-that's a lot.. w-what about the treadmill?"

"You'll find out." I state with a wide smile on my face. "So, do we have a deal?"

"Socks and shoes don't count?" he offers hopefully.

"Mm, smart boy." Stephanie purrs, her hot breath on his cheek. "We have an understanding. Kayla and I will take our shoes and socks off first."

"Oh, and lose the shirt." I add, pecking his cheek. "You're getting all sweaty."

"He is!" Stephanie agrees in a throaty voice. "It's making me all hot and bothered."

Ian quickly yanks off his shirt, revealing his pale torso. Stephanie and I both make kissing faces at him as he removes his own shoes and socks. All three of us are soon standing barefoot on the gym floor as we wait for Ian to start his workout.

We agree to start with push ups, so Stephanie and I help Ian get into the right position. Keeping my hand on his stomach, I encourage him to slowly lower his body. It's a struggle, but Ian is able to push himself back up. Push ups two and three follow, but he's struggling with number four. With two hot girls encouraging him, Ian is able to reach five push ups before finally collapsing.

"Good start, you're doing great." I say soothingly. "Let's switch to sit ups so your arms have time to recover."

Our boyfriend just grunts as we get him on his back. Stephanie holds his feet while I kneel by his head and whisper compliments about how well he's doing. Sit ups come much easier for Ian, and he's able to complete a full ten.

"A deal's a deal!" Stephanie announces as she stands front and center.

I watch with Ian as Stephanie peels off her shirt, tossing it aside as she places her hands on her hips and smiles. Her stomach is flat, and she has the cutest little belly button. Having seen the tags on her bras, I know the Italian girl is a full D-cup. Tit-flesh is bulging over the edges of her green bra cups, the flesh of her breasts perfectly smooth.

"See something you like?" I whisper into Ian's ear.

"Yes." he breathes happily.

"Five more push ups and I'll lose my shirt, too." I remind him before kissing his cheek quickly.

Another struggle follows, where it takes a lot of coaching, but we manage to get another five push ups out of Ian. I peck his lips before positioning myself for his viewing pleasure and taking off my top to reveal my pink bra. Leaning forward, I wiggle my chest and grin teasingly.

Stephanie and I let Ian take a break for a few minutes so he can re-hydrate. It's amazing how he can keep going during sex for a reasonable amount of time, but he's complaining about his sore arms after a couple of push ups. Yeah, sex is the best motivation.

Grabbing the back of his head, I push my tongue into Ian's mouth, kissing him intensely for a minute. He breathes heavily as he looks at me for a moment before laying on his back with his knees up. Stephanie holds his feet again, leaning forward so he can see plenty of cleavage as he completes another ten sit ups.

With her back facing us, Stephanie bends her knees as she slowly pushes her black leggings down. The tall girl is wearing the cutest dark green panties, which match her bra perfectly. Looking over her shoulder, Stephanie smacks her butt as she winks at Ian.

"Ten push ups, and you'll have two sluts in their undies for you." Stephanie points out.

"I don't know if I can." he pants weakly.

"Try, Baby. We believe in you." I say with a cute pout. "I really, really wanna get naked for you!"

Saying I believe in him does nothing, but his eyes light up when I say I want to get naked. Stephanie and I both giggle as Ian gets into position, this time without our help. Unfortunately, he has to stop after five push ups, he just can't do any more at once yet.

"More sit ups?" Stephanie asks in a cute voice. "You really want me to lose my clothes!"

"Hey!" I protest, my hands on my hips. "Don't do more sit ups, I'll still be half-dressed while she's naked!"

"I need a break from push ups." he replies slowly.

"Maybe he just thinks I'm hotter." Stephanie suggests, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

"No! No, no! I don't think that!" Ian insists quickly.

"Oh! So, you think I'm hotter!" I grin. "Thanks!"

"I didn't say that!" he gasps, his eyes wide in fear as he looks back and forth between us.

"We're just fucking with you, breathe." Stephanie laughs, walking up to Ian and pecking his lips. "Breathe. You're fine."

"She's right, just do what you can." I respond.

Another ten sit ups, and it's time to see some titties! Stephanie smiles coyly, her dark hair framing her face as she reaches behind her back. Shrugging her shoulders forward, the bra cups fall off of the tall woman's huge boobs. Round, yet conical. Firm, yet bouncy. Pink nipples. Perfection.

Standing there in just her green undies, Stephanie's eyes twinkle as she lifts her right breast and lowers her head. Ian actually lets out a strangled moan when Stephanie slurps her own nipple into her mouth and starts softly sucking on it. Her other hand runs along her side to rest at her narrow waist.

"Good luck doing push ups with a boner!" Stephanie laughs when her tit falls from her mouth.

"Uh-oh!" I say in a sing-song voice. "His dick might get in the way!"

Ian laughs with us for a couple minutes before finally deciding he's ready for more push ups. The poor boy actually collapses after three and lays there breathing heavily for a few moments. After a big sip of his drink, he manages two more, bringing the total up to twenty.

I choose to face Ian while stripping down. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my black leggings, I do a sexy shimmy as I ease them along my long, smooth legs. Clad in only matching pink underwear, I slip a hand between my legs and run my fingers along the crotch of my panties.

"Keep going, Ian!" Stephanie cheers, her tits bouncing wildly as she jumps up and down to encourage him. "You're doing so well!"

"I, uh, I don't know if I'll be able to have sex after this." he moans weakly.

"I think we'll be able to motivate you." I giggle cutely.

Ian just shakes his head as he lays down for more sit ups. He nearly gives up after seven, but his eyes lock on Stephanie's swaying boobs, and he somehow finds the strength to make it to ten. Stephanie has a huge grin on her face as she stands up and immediately drops her green panties, revealing her clean-shaven snatch.

"Oh God, I'm so wet for you!" Stephanie moans, one hand on her breast as the other reaches between her legs. "So hot! So wet!"

"W-what now?" he wonders while devouring the Italian babe with his eyes. "You're already naked, so if I do more sit ups.."

"Looking for more, dirty boy?" I ask as my tongue snakes out and licks my lips. "Tell you what, since push ups are extra hard for you, if you can just do ten more, I'll get naked."

"Just ten more?" he frowns.

"Yes, but you have to do them all at once." I nod in confirmation.

"Deal." Ian croaks.

I'm pretty sure that what follows is the hardest workout of Ian's life. He collapses three times, and tries to give up twice. Stephanie and I have to coo and moan constantly, making the dirtiest suggestions of what we'll do with him. In the end, he succeeds.

"How do your arms feel?" Stephanie wonders.

"Like jelly." he gasps, his eyes locked on me expectantly.

I don't disappoint. I sway sexily to imaginary music as I run my hands all along my tight, teenage body. My bra goes first, and I twirl it around my finger before flinging it aside. Then I show him my back before bending over and dropping my panties, allowing Ian a perfect view between my legs.

"Put your shoes on, it's time for the treadmill." I instruct as I stand before him completely naked.

"T-treadmill?" he asks, eyes wide.

"Yes." I nod. "And, to keep you entertained while you jog, Stephanie and I are going to screw around on the mat."

Our cute boyfriend nods his assent before putting on his shoes. Stephanie and I drag a blue mat in front of the treadmill so Ian can watch us. We tell him he only has to make it for one mile, and he doesn't have to run, a light jog is fine.

As soon as Ian starts up a steady pace, I turn to face Stephanie and fall into her arms for a sexy kiss. We both forget all about Ian as we make out, our hands running all over each other. At one point, I press her boobs together and lower my head so I can motorboat her.

I find myself laying on top of my lovely girlfriend, my tongue in her mouth as we adjust our bodies so our pussies can touch. I fucking love tribbing; it feels so damn good. In no time, Stephanie and I are each having an orgasm at the same time, moaning and panting loudly as our boobs squeeze together.

"It's been a mile." Ian gasps out at one point.

Breaking my lip lock with Stephanie, I whip my head around so I can see Ian. He's removing his shoes as he looks at us longingly, his erection tenting the gray sweatpants he's wearing. I can feel the fire in my eyes as I fix him with my smoldering gaze.

"Fuck me." I growl.

With a quick nod, Ian starts to get naked while Stephanie and I stand up. A fun idea occurs to me, and I turn around so I can run to the other side of the gym. I return carrying a large blue exercise ball. Ian and Stephanie are both looking at me in confusion.

"What's that for?" Ian asks sadly.

"Don't worry, you're gonna love this." I tell him before turning to Stephanie. "I'll need your help to balance."

"I think I like where this is going!" the raven-haired beauty laughs.

Stephanie helps me get into position with my naked ass sitting on the exercise ball. I carefully lay back while she provides support, preventing me from falling over. Realizing what I'm going for, Ian finds his second wind. Or maybe it's his fifth wind by now?

Either way, he gets between my spread legs and grabs me beneath the knees. With my feet on either side of Ian, Stephanie reaches between us and grasps the horny boy's throbbing manhood. Ian and I both groan happily when he sinks into my steaming hole.

"Fuck me!" I beg, holding onto Stephanie for balance. "Fuck me hard!"

Sweat is running down Ian's face as he starts pounding me with a steady rhythm. I can feel my labia tightly gripping his shaft as it pushes in and out of me. The force of his thrusts moves the exercise ball, and only Stephanie is able to keep us balanced.

"Oh God, Kayla!" Ian moans while looking straight down so he can watch his cock disappear up my pink cunt.

Now that we're no longer in the biology lab, there's no need to try and keep quiet. I can scream my pretty, little head off. And I do. My toes curl as I toss my head back, screaming Ian's name while begging him to never stop fucking me. I can feel my boobs bouncing on my chest, and one of Stephanie's knockers is right beside my head.

"Fuck her! Fuck that pussy, Ian!" Stephanie encourages as she uses one hand to keep us balanced so her other can reach between my legs and rub my clit.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck!" I gasp, one hand at the back of Stephanie's head as my other rests on the blue rubber ball.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ian warns, his breathing ragged.

"Cum inside me! Cum for Kayla!" I half-moan, half-scream. "I'm cumming, too! I'm cumming for you, Baby! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

1...45678...10