Birthday Present

Story Info
Think twice what you wish, when your GF is a pro-domme!
5.4k words
4.14
15.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short essay, you may call it a fantasy, or even some kind of a weird wish 😉. It is fiction, but with some real moments in it -- as most of my stories. And I try to keep it short, which is probably the most unique part here 😉.

My lady in charge, my girlfriend and (sometimes) my professional dome was calling me in her 'office' (as she used to call her dungeon all the time).

It was the night before my 50th birthday and I was hoping for a nice present. However, at the end the present proves to be a bit more then I was able to chew.

Lara was welcoming me in her usual working outfit. Tight leather-overknees and nothing else. I still like her look, even years after we got engaged. The rest of her appearance is gorgeous as well: black, long curly hairs, round and firm D-sillies and a strong and somewhat muscular, well-tanned, body. Not to forget the deep red fake nails, sharp as needles.

Greeting me with a devilish grin, she came straight to the point.

'Since tomorrow is your 50th birthday, ol man, I have something in store for you. Sometimes I hear what you say. Sometimes you better should watch your tongue, when you blubber your silly wishes -- they may come true. And tomorrow I will fulfil you a dream you were fantasizing for quite a while. Tomorrow you will be the latex bitch-maid of a whole bi-party. Open to all participants and available for all sorts of fun. In order to prepare you properly, I've got my assistant here tonight to help with some details.'

A well-built guy appeared. His head covered by a mask, otherwise he was naked and obviously not shy. Without another word he helped me to strip. Naturally he did not speak but left the communication part to Lara.

'First of all, we need to clean you. Completely. You know what this mean. Take this. Now. And hurry up. I've got business to run.' She handed over an enema and let me handle it. Obviously, it was not the first time I've had one, hence I managed to get it done. The nasty part was the waiting until it does its magic. Thoughts are flashing through my brain, reflecting the things in store for me. The more my bowel started to cramp, the more intense and kinkier my ideas become. Finally, I'm allowed release and I'm happy to sit on the potti. Never mind the door is open and the other guy watches my relieve. Once done, Lara hand over a rubber bathing cap to me.

'We don't want your head hair to come off.' Another devilish smile.

'But a real slutty maid has to be clean and smooth all over. My puppy here will help you to clean and get rid of this nasty, dog-like, body hair of you.'

The guy appears again. Now not only his head covered in Latex, but also his hands and forearm enfolded in smooth and glistening Latex. And, as I could clearly see, he was happy to shower with me -- his slowly hardening above medium size penis clearly indicated is happiness. That already was kind of a shock to me. I've never had this kind of fantasy. Well, never in real. Maybe I've mentioned something like this in some extreme situations, when I was hooked in a S/M game. But I never asked this for real. Or did I? Well, Lara did listen very well. And now it was my present. A fantasy to become reality. A fantasy which -- maybe -- better would have remained a fantasy.

Lara's shower was as spacious as it could be. More than enough room for the two of us. The Latex guy accompanied me and started to put a strange smelling lotion all over my body. I knew the aroma; this was depilatory cream. Mr 'rock-hard-horse-penis' made sure, that all parts, wrinkles and regions of my body are covered. Although I'm a bit shocked, I must admit that the touch of his Latex-covered hands felt good. Too good for my brain. Unfortunately, my cock got another opinion and worked against me. At least half hard he finally helped me a bit and washed the mixture of hair and depilatory cream off my body. With cold water. Ice cold water. That brought me back to earth and my willy back to flat. Only for short. After all the hair was gone, he started the 'real' washing. Using a rather feminine smelling shower bath, he pressed his body against mine, pushed me in one corner of the large shower and started to foam every square centimetre of my defenceless body with very caring attention. Again, my penis got his own will and betrayed me by growing to a considerable size and stiffness. I had to admit this felt good! Mr Gummi knew what he was doing. Piece by piece his caring rubber fingers were touching, rubbing and massaging my skin. Special focus at the important spots. My head to the wall, legs slightly spread apart, his body pressing into mine. Strong arms reaching around my sides, massaging my nipples, pinching them. This bitch of my girlfriend did tell him about me sweet spots! I was wax in his knowing hands. One hand, no, just his forefinger and thumb kept a constant pressure at one of my nipples, whereas the other hand was marching south. Gentle rubber fingers started to massage the soap underneath my scrotum, playing with my balls. Not touching my penis a single time. But this is, what I wanted. In the meantime. Hey, what's happening here? Am I gay? Or bi? Or what's wrong with me? Feeling his pole at my back did not lowering my feeling a bit! Rather the opposite: this guy obviously was turned on by a man like me. Wow. What I could see (with his facemask still on), he was probably 15 years younger, tall, muscular and in pretty good shape. And his, well in my eyes at least, horse-sized cock made a lasting impression. And that horse-sized cock was pressing against my back, well embedded in my notch. No aggressive pressure, just a well measured push towards my body. All of this was making me hot! Crazy, but that's what it was. I had to get relief... His fingers still massaging my balls, I reached down to my penis and started to stroke slowly. Pressure at my balls increases every time when I'm close to climax. Ok, understood the message. Cleansing, not squirting...

After half an hour I was breathing heavily; and I was definitely clean. Body as smooth as it could be. Fondling myself I had to admit that it felt damn good. Hot. Nasty and kinky at the same time. Great feeling when the rubber fingers helped me to wipe off the water. Again, focus on the special spots. My gulping noises brought Lara back to the bathroom. Now completely covered in leather. What a look! If I would not already belong to this woman, that would be the moment...

'Hush, lover -- over to the gyn chair! But before, let's start with this.' She's producing two special gloves. Heavy rubber made. In the middle some kind of a grip where I had to close my palm around. She started to close the gloves. Smooth, very strong rubber started to cover and immobilize my hands. Once closed, I couldn't move out of the gloves and since my hands were sitting in a fist position, no chance to grab or touch anything else. Needless to say, that both gloves have been secured by rather solid paddles. One interesting feature of these gloves: the grip I had to hold was hollow, it formed a tube in which any items could be attached. Lara was demonstrating this be pushing my open fists on a scrubber handle. Simple order:

'Clean the fucking bathroom!' With a hard slap at my cheeks, she stepped into the next room where a client was waiting and yawling in his gag because of his severe bonds.

I had no choice than to follow her instructions and cleaned up the room as good as I could.

A real pink latex catsuit was the next in store for me. With four helping hands they put me in the heavy rubber, using a lot of silicone oil to make the tight thing fitting. After some very sweaty 30 minutes I've made it and rubber covered most of my body. Interesting detail of the catsuit: naturally my backside was wide open. It had two small holes at the front as well, one was almost fitting for my penis and Lara helped me to put it through. The smaller hole just behind this one was way to small for my balls. Two more hols at my breasts completed the outfit. Both holes at my breasts were somehow reinforced by metal rings under several layers of thick rubber. Same with the small hole for my sac.

They led me to the gyn-chair and med sure, I've been secured by al means of straps, bonds and shackles. No chance to escape, not even a chance to move any part of my body. The next part of the surprise started.

'So, my dear spouse -- you're looking great. But not yet like a maid, don't you agree? A maid with such a needless meat attachment...' A few snips of her finger made me twist in my bonds.

'But I have a solution for this. Tataa!' Her red claws presented an absolutely real looking fake pussy pants. Very natural pubic hair forming a triangle, leading to a small whole between very beefy looking labium.

'You will wear this. And since you might have to pee during the next 36-48 hours, we will equip you with a catheter.' This made me cry and again twisting at the chair. No chance to escape, but I started to dispute. Slap! Slap!

'Shut the fuck up! You wanted to be a maid; you will be a maid at your birthday party. We expect around 40 guys. All of them bisexual or even gay. You will be the centre of their attention. Everything as you asked for it!' Another attempt to discuss, to refuse. Answered by two more hard slaps to my face.

'Let's silence this dumb fucktoy. His slipslop is going onto my nerves.' They had a mask at hand, again -- pork pink. With a simple, bimbo-like face painted on it. Another dose of silicone oil made me wear this thing in just 10 minutes. Now my view was limited to two just 3 millimetres in diameter holes at my eyes. The nose was fitting nicely in the mask, two larger holes guaranteed a healthy breathing. At the mouth there was a large hole. Skilful hands started to press an odd-looking gag in it. Pinching my nostrils, I had no chance than to breath through my mouth and the gag was easily inserted. The taste of rubber filled my throat and I felt, how the gag was pushed into me deeper and deeper. My tongue was pressed to my palate, unable to move it now. Unable to speak or to make any loud sound. Once the hands released the tight grip, the gag somehow unfolded and secured in my mouth. Solid as an anchor. No chance to release this myself. Not in the bound position and not with my hands fitted in the bondage-gloves.

'I like the silence. No blubber from now on.' She was smiling to her companion.

'Let's add the nose-tubes. This will be fun! Well, certainly not for you, hubby.' She produced two long rubber tubes with about 8 mm in diameter each, both are at least 15 cm long. At the end of every tube there was a small knob to twist, to shutoff any airflow. Without further words Lara started to apply the tubes, pushing them deeper and deeper in my nostrils. Very bad feelings run through my body, I wanted to scream, I wanted to escape. Her assistant kept my head between his iron fists and so I had no chance than to accept my fate. Deeper and deeper the rubber tubes were entering my body, both are inserted until every inch has been slipped out of sight. Lara started to demonstrate their use by pushing a plug in my already wide-open mouth, blocking any airflow there. I had to breathe through my nostrils and as charming as the black leather widow could be, she just turned the small switches at the tubes end to stop air through that way. Terror was flooding my brain, making my body flipping in its bonds. No air, no breathe at all. Both entries are efficiently blocked. My whimpers never reached the heart of my captors. I was sure I would die, now and here. Or at least would become unconscious. I felt grateful, when Lara opened one of the switches to let in at least some wonderful fresh air. I had to concentrate every single thought to this simple task of breathing. With my very limited sight I couldn't see her grin as she whispered in my ear.

'Well, that works fine now. Let's prepare your mood for the next hours and days. You will be fed frequently a mixture of amphetamine, cocaine and Viagra to keep you awake, horny and twitchy at the same time. On top, this mixture will increase your sensitivity level, you will feel every touch and strike and thrust way more than usually.' She presented a small tablet with some white powder on it and pushed my one open nostril straight on it. I had no choice than to inhale the powder and felt its effect basically immediately.

'Well, let me tell you another surprise. My assistant here should be known to you.' This time I recognized her grin and my eyes wandered to the guy, who started to release his mask. The face underneath was indeed known to me: Petr, her plastic surgeon, who equipped her with her D sized titties. She recognized that I realized the obvious.

'Petr helped me a lot with all the preparation. He tested all the guest of tomorrows party; they are all healthy and don't need to wear a condom to use you. Petr also suggested some further enhancements to you. Besides the 'classic' surgery, he's also an expert in body enhancements by injection. He will use Hyaluronan, to limit the duration of the effect to 2-3 months. Enough for my little maid?' Her smile was accompanied with a blinking eye. I hated her. I hated the idea, I hated my mouth, I hated my crazy brain which created such fantasies. I had to get out of here!

'Oh, and I forgot to tell you that Petr is as hardcore gay as you could ever imagine. As a plus, he's kind of sadistic as well and I promised him that he might use you until the official party starts tomorrow noon. This means, you lovers have almost 12 hours to kill. Have fun! Oh -- and happy birthday my dear! Its past midnight now and I need to go to bed and leave you in the professional hands of Petr, who has a lot in store for you. I can't wait to see the result tomorrow! Bye' She blow me a kiss and left.

No further word was spoken for the next 12 hours. Petr was way stronger than me and, in my condition, I was game for him. But for now, I was still securely positioned at the gyn-chair, and he went to work.

First of all, he got some very nasty looking surgical device and started to grab my ballbag through the hole. Iron needles biting in my skin, become tighter and tighter. With my legs widespread and bound as I was, no chance to escape his grip. Pulling the device unmerciful, he got my balls -- one after one - through the way to small hole. I was squeaking in pain, but no one heard me or paid me any attention. I felt the latex skin filling with sweat and I also felt the effect the drugs had on my nerves. Every touch felt now like a sting. Once my balls were through the iron enforced hole, I had some time to relax, to calm down my breath to a normal level (although with just one tube open to allow some air it was still a huge task to be done).

Rather interested I watched the next steps, without any possibility to object or influence. Petr equipped the gyn-chair with some metal frame, towering above my upper body. No idea what for this was. I should find out pretty soon. Again, he got two of the nasty medical pincers and without any hesitation the sharp needle shaped tips were biting in my nipples. A few drops of blood were visible at every side, but the amount of blood did by far not correspond with the pain inflicted by the haemostats, added to my sensitive tips of my tits. Another useless attempt to get free, another unhearable series of screams. No reaction of my captor. Naturally.

He made sure that the interlock at every device was secure in place and that they won't fall off. With the tip of the haemostat, shaped like a very sharp, stainless-steel tooth, it was just not possible to get this thing off without opening it. But he was very accurate. Or sadistic. A short glimpse towards his naked body was showing the obvious: slightly covered in anticipational sweat and his penis more than just stiff... he liked what he was doing to me.

The next part om my ordeal started, when he attached a strong rubber band at the pincers. The rubber band was then pulled out. Strong. Stronger. And even stronger, until my tits were more and more pulled through the metal enforced holes of the catsuit. Once he was happy with the tension, he attached the rubber band at the metal frame he created above me. That way my tits were constantly pulled out to a very large extend. Painfully pulled out. The fact that I lost more than 10 kilos the last few months, without filling the gap with muscles, helped him a lot. My skin was somewhat loose, and I felt that he was able to pull out more of it than he should be able. His grin was showing I was right. Everything developed according to his plan.

Part of Lara's dungeon equipment was a lot of medical devices. Petr started to equip a stand for saline solution with two large plastic bags with Hyaluronan. Sharp but still large needles were put in my loose tit skin and the solution started to flow into my body. His grin showed me, that this was not the end. Another plastic bag, slightly smaller than the two for my tits were attached to the chair and a similar needle was attached to my ball-sac. I felt the additional weight after a while...

With some time to kill, Petr started to further equip me with tight high ballet-boots. When I felt them wrapping around my feet and leg, I immediately felt pressure and recognized that they are quite heavy and made of high-quality leather. These were made to be worn for a long time! The boots pressed my ball of the foot and my toes in an aching position. As usually, there was nothing I could do against it and I hade to accept my fate. My cries simple did not come trough and nobody was taking notes of my tears.

With a syringe he applied a fair amount to my lips, fluffing them up to bimbo style slices -- perfectly fitting to the rest of my face mask.

Almost an hour Petr worked his magic with the injections, repositioning the large needle and making sure that my breasts got a firm and symmetrical shape. I've been shocked, how much of the solution he let drip in my flesh: more than 1,5kg per side! That created two nice round, C-size shaped boobs. The catsuit holes were clearly smaller than my tits now and they are pressed out from my body very prominently. I clearly felt that there was no way to get them back through these metal enforced holes as massive as they are right now.

Same happened with the sac between my legs. The doctor managed to infuse a full kilogram of the solution into the bag, and this was stretching my skin quite dramatically. It did not hurt right away, but I clearly felt the weight and how prominent it was now dangling between my legs. Horse like balls. Prominently displayed. Vulnerable. And indeed, I felt pressure: the very, very small hole in the catsuit was even more preventing to get my balls back into the latex-skin. I suddenly realized the unthinkable: until the swelling and the injection was gone (absorbed by my body), I wouldn't be able to get the pink catsuit off! Shock runs through my brain. This means to wear this thing for 2-3 months! No shower. And what about my work? My customer meetings? Even if I would have been able to speak, my words were gone. I felt complete desperation.

Petr was obviously happy with his work. Some photos were shot and sent to Lara. She seemed to love the result, too!

Although way beyond midnight, Petr did not seem tired. He started to release my bonds and helped me to stand on my tippy toes. These ballet boots would kill me in no time. At the same time, they were a great instrument, to keep me defenceless. With no hands to do anything and no chance to walk even somewhat quickly, I was game for him or anyone else. I offered no resistance, when he equipped me with the fake-pussy, Lara introduced to me earlier. That was somewhat complicated, because my still partly aroused penis had to slip in a small tube. A lot of ice and silicone did its work. No need to say that the pussy panty kept my backside wide open.

12