Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A broad, Swarovski-equipped pink leather collar completed my appearance. Without any words, Petr attached a dog leash and pulled me slowly into the hallway with its large mirror.

A stunning picture was greeting me. Absolutely high heeled boots, endless legs, a enormous piece of swollen flesh between the latex glistening legs, my waist very tight due to the heavy rubber keeping me in form and -- for my taste -- enormous tits, prominently pushed out by the small holes in my latex cloth. My head completely covered in Latex and my face simply looking like a dumb fuckdoll. And that's what I would be, for the next hours.

My body was shaking by my cries, tears were dripping from my mask, but naturally Petr did not react. He observed my feelings like he would watch TV. Taking photos and videos from time to time.

After a few minutes of digesting my situation, he pulled the dog leash and led me back to the dungeon. Lara's bed was a special construction, I created myself. It was shaped like a cube, with O-rings all across the poles. Many ways to tie someone in any possible position. At the top, I had installed a winch to add even more flexibility. Petr was keen to use all of this.

Quickly he equipped my ankles with heavy leather cuffs and let me lay on my backside at the bed. The ankle cuffs were connected to the O-rings attached to the bed-pole at both sides, let me spread my legs as wide as I could. Sitting at my large ball-sac was quite painful, but I had no choice. Another leather band was looked around my stomach and again attached at the bed-poles, pulling my upper body at the opposite side of the bed. Finally, my arms were attached to the winch at the top of the bedframe. Another great feature of the heavy gloves: he just pushed a bar through the wholes in my gloves and attached this to the chain dangling from the winch. The motor started its yowl and bod body was slowly pulled up. There was a positive part in it: my stretched ball-sac was again free and bouncing back and forth in the cool air. The bad part was yet to come: my arms got stretched out, they had to keep all of my weight as my legs are immobilized and useless at that time. Petr hauled me higher and higher until my arse was about 50cm above the mattress. With my legs widespread, enough room for the naked man to slip under my hanging body. With a bit of agony already and sheer horror I watched how he positioned himself under me. His stone-hard pole was pointing directly at me, and I knew what would be next. Again, there was a dull attempt to get out, but with the bindings attached there was not much I could achieve. His thumb pressed the remote control and slowly gravity pulled me down. Shortly before the tip of his penis was touching my skin, he repositioned slightly and let gravity do the rest. My arms were aching in real agony already, but I pulled myself up some centimetres and tried to hold me there. In my bad shape that last for only a minute or so. He was watching me with a smile at his face, enjoying the show. My arms started to shake, my mussels to cramp. Tears were rolling down, dripping at his naked body under me. He was just starring at my shivering body and waiting patiently. When I had to give up, his hands were carefully guiding my sinking body at his right place: exactly at the top of his cock! No Vaseline, no lubrication -- as dry as it could be I sunk down on his shaft. Only a single groan of extasy left his mouth, his face changed to a 'a dream comes true' expression. It's probably not often that he can break in a virgin... My expression was beyond any feeling, it was pure pain, pure hell, pure fire which burned between my cheeks. Ever millimetre felt like he would rip me apart. And the worst thing were my thoughts, that actually I am the one mounting him...

I felt my sac touching his skin and I am still sinking down, pushing myself deeper and deeper on his cock. In some kind of irrational approach I intensified my attempt to escape, with the only affect that my body was twitching on his hip. The smile on his face became deeper and more intense, he obviously enjoyed my movement. Once my full body was down on him and his almost 30cm were pushed in my arse, he went motionless for some time. No movement, he completely froze. And did focus on my body movements in the attempt to ease the pain of his brutal invasion. I was jerking like a fish at land, trying to get away. Which was senseless, of course. But my soul did not reach this understanding and kept my body rocking. A lot of enjoyment for lucky Petr. Naturally his phone did record all our activities. Not sure if Lara watched a live streaming or would see the little movie later.

The motor started to pull me up again -- not as high as before. Petr's penis head was still buried in my anus, tightly massaged by my sphincter. Another pause, another chance for him to enjoy my movements. He took all the time... More than an hour he slowly took my virginity, fucking my ass in a most unique, slow and almost tantric way. At the end I felt no pain anymore, my nerves did somehow welcome the touch and the pressure. I even started to enjoy the slow up-and-down, induced by him operating the winch.

His ejaculation came rather unimpressive: my body sank against his for the umpteenth time and I felt how he pressed his against mine. Then I felt it coming, felt his cock meat quiver, felt his breathing increasing a bit. He held my hips with his firm hands and a hot load of his semen was dumped deep in my belly. The winch hauled me upwards again and the hot, salty fluid started to drip from my wide-open split anus. Again, tears covered my latex enfolded, red cheeks. That was my ultimate humiliation: used, abused and fucked by a gay! And somewhere deep in my mind at least parts of my brain enjoyed and applauded...

No time to relax or to reconsider my situation. Petr was leading me straight to a pillory, attached to the floor. Legs secured with strong shackles again, a metal frame was pressing my hips upwards and my useless hands were again attached to the ground by using the whole in the middle of my glove. Now I felt REALLY vulnerable: my grapefruit sized sac dangling openly between my spread legs, my stretched tits underneath my body. I started to sweat again. Petr showed up with an ordinary rattan cane. And started, what Lara sold ma as 'sadism'.

Very systematic he swung the cane against my dangling tits. Just medium hard blows, but every stroke hit its target, just a millimetre besides the previous. Once one tit was done, he moved up to the second one. He tortured me for more than an hour. After that time, all of my very stretched skin was deep blue or even black and was burning at even the smallest touch. When he pinched my nipples with his fingers, I almost passed out. But the worst part was still to come!

Changing position, he started his work at my ball-sac. No chance to survive this! Again, methodically he delivered blow after blow and transformed me sac in a very dark grapefruit and me in a blubbering mass of dumb meat. I couldn't think clear. After another hour, I would have signed over everything to him. But he never asked! He just enjoyed inflicting pain on me. And he enjoyed it a lot. After two hours, he was again ready to cum. Since I was anyway in a good position, he removed the cork at my o-shaped gag and drove his member as deep as he could into my mouth. Both hands were tilting my head bag and forth and after just a few seconds he came again. This time deep in my stomach. The plug went back and he left the room, returning with the already know tablet to let me sniff the drug mixture.

Somewhat dizzy in my head I followed his instructions without any resistance and entered the sawhorse (I also built for Lara). My open asshole welcomed the mid-sized intruder, securely installed at the cross rail of that part of dungeon furniture. It was cold at the end, the stainless steel sent shiver through my body. But the size of that thing did not bother me a lot, it was more the fact that most of my body weight was positioned on my tormented ball-sac. That point of view changed, when Petr started to unfold the butt plug in its new home. Four, petal like, parts were pushed into the skin of my bowel. And Petr kept opening it. Further and further. At the end, my body was secured at the top of that bench, pressing the inner sites of my thighs deep into the edge of the steel board. At the same time, my sac was buried between this steel board and my body and was squeezed with all my weight. Petr still had some additional surprise in store: using the cuffs at my ankles, he pulled my legs backward and fixed them at the bench as well. This way, I wasn't even able to support my body with my legs and hat to stand all the load of my upper corpse. Shooting a last photo of my trembling body he left the room. It was 11 in the morning and the only hope of my disgraced personality was that mistress Lara would hopefully soon turn up to release me from this utmost aching position. My crying seemed to become a usual habit at my 50th birthday.

That was just the preparation for the big party; the party itself may require an additional chapter of this story...

12