All Comments on 'Birthday Present'

by MikeChemnitz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The obvious choice would never have a pro domme as a girlfriend, kinda obvious after this abuse isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely need more!!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Even for die-hard idiots who like this kind of shit, if there isn't a little bit of reality, it's a fairy tale or SiFi. Your story has a problem, if he gets free everyone else will go to jail for at least 25 years and get sued and lose a lot of money! So what the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a wonderful example of how far from reality the mind can take you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

After the party, and his body totally inflamed with undescribable pain, his wife having watched and laughed at his suffering, finally freed him and wished him a happy birthday. He moped around for several days as his wife smirked at his reaction to the abuse he was put through until finally he seemed to let everything go. It was almost three weeks later, as he was still showing the signs of having been transformed into a gay maid when his wife invited the surgeon over for dinner to reminisce about his weekend of torture and betrayal. As they finished desert there was a knock on the door. Lara answered it and three huge men just walked past her into the living room. Nodding to her husband, she watched as he nodded back and walked into his office. Two men grabbed Petr and tied him to one of the chairs while the other man grabbed Lara and bent her backwards holding her by her hair. Then to Petr's horror one man grabbed his left hand while the other plugged the grinder into the outlet. One by one each of his fingers were cut off. When his left hand was finished the same procedure was performed on his right hand. His screams and pleading were muffled by the huge dildo that was shoved in his mouth and taped over. Moving quickly his cock was pulled out of his pants and cut down to one inch of its root. Lara was made to watch the sickening display and after each digit was removed the man holding her slammed his open hand across her face. By the middle of Petr's right hand Lara was delirious. Blood was seeping from her mouth and her broken nose. Petr was passed out and Lara had been beaten so severely she could barely crawl to try and find her husband. When she got to his office she found him tied, gagged, and blindfolded in his chair. As she untied him he asked her who were those men and what did they want? There was no way for her to prove he had anything to do with what happened to her and Petr other than the slight nod she swore he gave them as he walked away earlier. Needless to say Petr never operated again and Lara never tried to abuse her husband in any manner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous