Birthday Present (Ch. 01)

Story Info
A birthday dinner out becomes a sexy mystery.
7k words
4.67
15k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,424 Followers

Authors note: I'm going to post this entire story series in Mind Control, which will will be more obvious once we get a little further into the story. If you enjoy a little mystery, sit back and enjoy! Also, don't forget to let me know if you like this story so i keep it going!

Today is my fiftieth birthday. As they say, the big, over the hill one. I didn't exactly feel over the hill, and I sure as hell don't think I look over the hill, but that doesn't change the fact that this birthday marks a turning point in most men's lives. I've spent much of my life with and around old stuff. Antiques. My wife and I live in a hundred-plus year old home that has been carefully crafted to show off every bit of its original grace, but with all the modern goodies, like wifi, satellite TV, real proper electrical service and the like. I love the LOOK of the old stuff, not that I want to actually live like it was still the beginning of the last century.

My wife, Lydia, and I'd had a wonderful relationship for the last thirty years. We'd started young with an active and varied sex life, which slowed over the years due to the usual life factors. Not that it isn't still active, but no longer several times a week or...yeah...day. Though with the big 50 approaching, our love life seemed to suddenly be making a resurgence. In the last few months she'd seemed more amorous, playful and ... sexual. It'd been years since she'd walked up behind me and undone my pants just to play with my dick, or wore those really short skirts that were barely long enough to cover her butt cheeks, or walked into the room completely naked and climbed into my lap to beg me for sex. Not that I'm complaining, quite the opposite. I'm enjoying the hell out of this sudden lustful resurgence. Even though she's 50, she has a hell of a good looking body and sexy as hell legs. The only thing that bothers me is that neither of us can explain her sudden change in desires. Twice this week she's walked up behind me and pulled my pants down, playing with me until I was hard and then knelt in front of me and sucked me off until I unloaded in her mouth. Neither time had she been able to explain why she was suddenly turned on enough to do something she hadn't done in over twenty years. Trust me, I'm not going to complain about any of it!

To celebrate my turning 50, my wife made arrangements for a very private party with our two closest friends, who also happen to be our next door neighbors, Mike and Suzanne. While several years younger than us, Mike and Suzanne are a good match with us. They too enjoy the older look of the neighborhood and have been working to restore their hundred-thirty year old home its original elegance. The planned dinner was to be at our favorite Italian restaurant with plenty of good food and wine, to be followed by some kind of party games that she refused to tell me about. I didn't often partake in serious amounts of alcohol, but my wife insisted that this particular dinner would include more to drink than usual and would preclude any of us driving home, hence an Uber there and back.

My wife wore one of my new favorite dresses, a beige off-the-shoulder dress which limited the types of bras she could wear to contain her thirty-eight double D's to exactly zero. Going out without a bra was another thing that she hadn't done in many years, claiming she wasn't comfortable drawing attention to her big breasts. To me, that's exactly why a woman doesn't wear a bra, to draw attention to a pair of incredibly fantastic looking breasts. B esides the extremely deep cleavage accentuating her wiggling tits, the other reason I loved this particular dress was what she used to call a scandalously short hem, not even down to the middle of her thighs. This wasn't the kind of dress I'd be able to get her to wear six months ago, or that she would ever dare wear to church or work. But on a special date with me, choosing to intentionally tease me, she'd seemed ready to go the extra mile, and tonight, with this dress, she had gone the whole ten miles!

She looked absolutely fantastic, her hair in an elegant up-do, nude stockings that were pulled up just far enough so that I could make out the barest hint of the lacy top under the hem of the dress when she sat down, and absolutely zero panty lines in the snug fitting dress, leaving me to wonder if she had any on at all or had worn a pair of those thin, satiny teasers she'd taken to flashing at me lately. Either way I had no doubt that I'd find out before the end of the night, though I was choosing to think that she was bare-bottomed. With the addition of a pair of six inch heels, she looked like a million bucks!

I won't say Suzanne was dressed similarly just to tease me, but I had to do a double-take when she walked in our front door. She had on a short, short, short, gray form-fitting dress that I quickly realized was sleeveless and backless from her neck to the curve of her butt. The gray material clung to her body almost like a second skin. She had a somewhat larger butt, a pair of slightly larger breasts, and a significantly darker skin tone than my wife, almost the color of light hot chocolate or heavily creamed coffee, thanks to her African-American heritage. With the gray dress formed so perfectly to her body, I was left with absolutely no doubt about what she WASN'T wearing under it, either above or below her waist. The gray collar around her neck was the only thing holding the front of the dress up, which consisted of two wide strips of the material extending from her neck to the waist, lying snugly against her full, round breasts, leaving her back, sides and a significant portion of her front between her breasts completely bare all the way to her navel. Her nipples poked the thin material out in two sexy bumps that made my already hardening dick try to stand even more erect in my pants. If she weren't another man's wife and I wasn't married, well, we both know what I'd be wanting to do. The outfit made me wonder whether my wife had done some naughty coordinating with her best friend just to tease me even more, or if this was her own idea. The dress was everything a man could want. Lots showing, with more easily exposed, and no way to wear a bra with it. Yeah, she looked every bit a wet dream in that outfit.

Suzanne walked toward me as soon as she was in the door, walking straight up to me and wrapping her arms around me to press her body against mine while her husband followed through the door. She squeezed her tits to my chest and pressed her pelvis against my growing hardon in a much more friendly hug than I'd ever had her give me in the ten years that we'd known each other. "How's the birthday boy? Thought I'd give you a little eye candy for a present on such a special day," she whispered before slipping her arms from around me and stepping back.

"Thanks! You look... incredible," I said before looking at my wife, suddenly worried that Suzanne's actions or my response had trigged an undesirable affect. To my surprise she smiled and agreed with me.

"Suzanne! That outfit is perfect! You look so hot in it. I bet Mike's loving it."

"I'm pretty sure he is, but then you're not exactly looking like a hobo either. I love the dress."

"I think it's Jack's favorite," she said before lifting her hands to her chest and squeezing her tits together, nearly pushing one of her nipples out of hiding, a sliver of her large pink areola sneaking out for a peek. "No bra!" she whispered loudly, as if it were a secret.

"I know. The boys love it when we don't wear bras. Soooooo predictable, but also so much fun to tease 'em like this," Suzanne said with a girlish giggle, wiggling her upper body to make her tits shake inside the snug dress, one of her big, dark brown areola peeking out at me for several seconds before she fixed the dress top again.

"Hey buddy! Happy birthday!" Mike said, walking up to me to shake my hand hoping, I was sure, that it'd distract from the view his wife was giving me.

"Mike. Thanks! How's it going?"

"Well, not sure. My wife insisted on wearing something special for you today. A little over the top for a birthday dinner, but then, who are we to argue when the girls wanna get dolled up?"

"Not me for sure," I answered as we released hands. "They both look pretty spectacular. If that's her birthday present for me, I can say that I whole heartedly approve," I said with a chuckle.

We heard a horn honk outside and my wife reached for her cell phone that was vibrating on the little hallway table. "That's our ride!" she said brightly, sticking her phone into her little handbag. We all filed out of the house and down to the sedan waiting at the curb. "Why don't you sit up front honey?" Suzanne said to her husband. "We'll make Jack a sandwich in the back."

"Sure. Why not? It is his birthday," he said with a shrug, opening the back door so my wife could slide into the car first. Suzanne pushed me to the door next and then slid in after me, allowing her husband to close the door on us and then climb into the front seat, and then we were off. It was about a thirty minute drive across town to the restaurant, so we settled back and got comfortable. We hadn't gone the first mile from the house and my wife had coaxed my left hand onto her thigh and, to my complete surprise, Suzanne had done the same thing with my right. As we rode, each of the girls slowly inched my hand up their thighs, sliding it up to the hem of their skirts and then further. Lydia had done this before, knowing full well how turned on it would make me for later, but Suzanne... I hoped her husband didn't realize where his wife was pushing my hand.

I tried once to slide my hand back down her thigh and away from her crotch only to have her pull it right back, this time pulling the hem of her skirt up even higher. I felt the side of my pinky touch something soft and wet, and it wasn't underwear. I wiggled my finger slightly trying to confirm my suspicion, and was rewarded with my finger slipping between her wet pussy lips. I felt the heat of her pussy flow into my finger as she held my hand there, closing her eyes and letting out a long, silent sigh.

I looked over at my wife, hoping she hadn't seen, but saw her looking directly at where my hand was. I prepared for the explosion as she leaned toward me, but instead got a kiss on the cheek as she pulled my hand further under her dress as well. "Might as well feel mine too," she whispered in my ear so softly that her breath tickled my ear slightly. I felt her slide my hand up until my pinky was rubbing her full, flowery inner lips, working between them until I was stroking my finger across her hard little clit. She gave a barely audible moan of pleasure before leaning her head down on my shoulder.

I knew my wife loved me unconditionally. I also knew that I'd never climbed over the fence into another man's garden. Not that I hadn't had the chance to peer over the fence and enjoy the view a few times, but I'd always kept my hands on my side of the fence. That included Suzanne! She was one hell of a good looking woman, and she knew it. Over the years she hadn't been exactly bashful about letting me see as much of her sexy body as her tiniest of bikinis allowed, often while sunning herself in the back yard. On a few rare occasions over the years, she'd even let me get a glimpse of her apples. But I had no wish to ruin my relationship with my wife or one of my best friends and let it go at just enjoying the view, even though I suspected that if I chose, I could have gotten to see and touch a whole lot more.

But now, here I was, sitting with my hand under her dress, playing with her pussy while she slipped the top of the dress apart to expose both her full, round, light chocolate breasts. I stared at her boobs, a significant amount of the front of each covered with a large, dark brown areola, each with an almost black nipple poking out, begging to be sucked on. Birthday or not, I was worried about how both my wife and my friend would react to what Suzanne had just done. I was so worried about the wrongness of what I was doing that I was having a hard time enjoying just exactly where my hand was, what it was feeling and what I was seeing. I slipped my fingers down her thigh a few inches, pulling my pinky from between her lips, and got an immediate reaction, one that I didn't expect. She slouched down in the seat a further, hooked her left leg over my right to spread her legs apart, and pulled her skirt up far enough for me to see her completely shaved mound, her light brown, full, round outer lips and the dark inner labia protruding. Hell, there wasn't any part of her now that I hadn't seen! She pulled my fingers back again, this time pressing two of my fingers between her lips. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned very softly as she used her hand to draw mine up and down her slit, teasing her lips and her clit with my fingers.

I saw the driver look over his shoulder to change lanes and look right at us, his eyes shooting down between Suzanne's legs and her now exposed pussy. He grinned a little and looked back forward, reaching onto the dash to twist the camera a little further to the passenger side.

I honestly didn't know what had gotten into either my wife or Suzanne! This sexy, playful, behavior wasn't completely unheard of in my wife, especially if she was really horny and wanted my attentions, though NEVER where anyone else could see. And I didn't know at all what to think of Suzanne's behavior, especially with her husband only a few feet away. Rather than make a scene, I decided to just go with the flow to keep her quiet, teasing both of their pussies and enjoying it as best I could.

When we arrived at the restaurant a short time later, my wife and Suzanne smoothed their dresses back out to cover everything before Mike could open the car door to let us out of the back seat. His wife slipped out first, the short skirt pulling up as she did, briefly exposing her bare ass and pussy to me, right in front of her husband. He stood there with a stunned look as Suzanne bent over, pulled the back of her skirt up over her full cheeks and pushed her bare ass out at me. I sat there stunned as she reached back to spread her ass cheeks to ensure that I got a good view of everything before once again pulling the skirt back down.

I looked up at Mike and Suzanne from where I sat in the back seat of the car. Mike was staring at his wife as she stood couple feet away, the stunned look still on his face. He finally looked back down at me, and all I could do was shrug open mouthed. He stepped back enough to let me slip out of the car. I stood next to him and looked back at my wife, holding my hand out toward her as she slid across the seat, the short, tight skirt pulling up her thighs until her pussy, too, was completely exposed not just to me, but to Mike as well. I stepped back to give her room to step out of the car, her hand in mine. I glanced at Mike, looking down into the car over the back door, standing with his mouth hanging open in shock. My wife stood up, the short hem of the dress still bunched up around her waist. She gave him a tiny little shrug with a crooked grin on her face, and used her free hand to smooth her skirt down to cover herself. I wasn't sure who was more shocked, Mike or me? There was no doubt at all that Suzanne had intentionally shown me all her goodies, but had my normally quite conservative wife, just intentionally exposed herself to my best friend? I didn't have much of a chance to continue that line of thought before the girls hooked themselves to each of my arms, began pulling me toward the restaurant, leaving Mike to close the car door behind us.

As we walked the short distance to the door of the restaurant, both of them pressed their bodies as tightly to me as they could, rubbing the sides of their boobs against my arm, their hips bumping mine with each step. Suzanne even reached down with one hand to stroke the bulge in my slacks, right in front of my wife! The poor hostess couldn't have known why I had a deer in the headlights when we walked in, the girls having to separate from me to enter through the single glass door.

The hostess smiled widely at us as the girls, once again, hooked themselves to me, walking me between them as the hostess guided us to a table toward the rear of the dining room. All the way there I felt like the eyes of ever guy in the place was on the two beauties on my arms. I was just starting to recover from the shock of Suzanne's antics when we reached the table. It was a small round table, set in a back corner of the restaurant. The girls guided me to the seat on the farthest side, each of them taking chairs on either side of me, my wife on my right and Suzanne on my left, leaving Mike to sit across from me.

A twenty-something year old girl with the nametag 'Kayla', showed up to take our drink order just after the cute little hostess walked away. We started with wine and fresh bread, and then wine and soup, and wine and a salad, and wine and... well, you get the point. All the while we were talking and eating, I had both women rubbing their feet on me under the table which I took as an explicit attempt to keep me teased. It was certainly doing that, right along with the intentional way they moved their bodies to make sure I got frequent glimpses of their cleavage and an occasional peek at a lot more of Suzanne's breast when she very intentionally moved the top of the dress almost far enough to expose her nipple. I also couldn't help notice that Kayla seemed to be checking back with us more frequently than needed, and the more often she did, the more often she seemed to come by until she was just hanging around, waiting for us to need something. Several times she walked by, letting her hand run across my shoulders as she passed. Unusual behavior for any server, to say the least, even more so since I was in the back corner and she had to walk out of her way to go around my side of the table.

It was almost two hours later when we finished dinner and desert. My wife slipped her hand into her purse, pulled out a small box and set it on the table in front of me. "Happy birthday, lover," she whispered as she pushed the wrapped package closer to me.

The small package, a little smaller than a pack of cigarettes surprised me. I grinned at her and pulled the wrappings off what turned out to be a small, ornately-engraved metal box. It looked to be polished silver with a variety of small ideographs around it depicting what appeared to be sexual positions. I looked at my wife curiously, who just grinned back, waiting for me to open the box. I pulled the top off and found inside a gold ring unlike anything I'd seen before. I pulled the ornate ring out of the case and examined it. The ring itself was gold, but it had what looked like gold threads woven in intricate patterns around the surface, small blue stones of some kind embedded in the surface between the strands of gold thread. "It's incredible," I said quietly. "It looks absolutely ancient! I've never seen anything like it!"

"I hadn't either. I'm sure it's' a copy and not really two-thousand years old, but the design is one that was claimed to be the worn by the high priests of Aphrodite's temples. They were said to be made and sent to earth by the goddess herself, and they allowed the priests to induct the temple maidens into their servitude," my wife said with a grin.

"Really? That's...extraordinary! It looks as if it's fresh from the jewelry shop."

"Uh uh. I wouldn't dare let a jeweler touch it. Nope, I found that buried in a little metal tin in some things we bought at an estate sale a while ago and I've spent weeks cleaning and restoring it myself," she said proudly, with a huge smile.

"You've done an exquisite job. I love it!" I said with a smile, leaning over to give her a soft kiss of appreciation before I slipped it onto my right hand. The ring was an almost perfect fit, which surprised me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,424 Followers
12