Birthday Present (Ch. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So. Maidens inducted into servitude? Doesn't that sound kind of like a sex slave?" Mike asked with a chuckle. "Like that would fly in this day and age."

"Well, back then, yeah, girls were gifted to the gods all the time. In Aphrodite's temple there were always what we would now call prostitutes, available to help worshipers give their gifts to the goddess."

"That gift being?" Suzanne asked, leaning toward me.

"Sexual energy. You had sex in her temple so she could enjoy the energy of your copulation and provide prosperity to you and yours," my wife answered. "Apparently in roman times it was a reallllly big thing."

"And I suppose the chief priest was tasked with instructing the young ladies in all the varied forms of sexual pleasure?" I asked with a chuckle, remembering seeing a book on the topic on the coffee table one day.

"They were." My wife said, stroking her fingers along my hand and then up my arm. "I bet you'd enjoy that job."

"I know I would!" Mike said with a laugh.

I looked at Mike and shook my head. "I suspect it was harder than one might think. Think about an older man like myself, having to keep it up and instruct scores of young women in the fine art of sex." I leaned over to my wife and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you, my love. It's a truly unique gift."

"You're welcome! Maybe later we'll have to play chief priest and new initiate," she said with devious little grin.

"Hmmmm. Not sure how much instruction you require, but I'll be happy to test your abilities," I said, playing along with her little roleplay idea.

"Mmmmm. I was never much on tests in school, but it sounds like this is one test I could really get into," she said with a giggle.

"I wonder it I'd be able to pass that test?" Suzanne asked sexily, gently nibbling on one of her pinky nails a she looked at me, reaching to rub my leg with her hand under the table. "I might need a little extra tutoring."

"Any time you need tutoring, all you need to do is ask," Mike said, the look on his face one of almost confusion at her obvious flirtation.

"Oh?" his wife asked, turning to look at him. "Maybe we need to get you into the temple too. You heard him, all that sexual pleasure is a gift to the gods, and I can be pleasured for hours," she said in a soft sultry voice that was dripping with desire and lust.

"I think we should take this home before it gets out of hand," I said with a chuckle, turning to find the waitress standing a few feet away, pressing her hand to her crotch as she stood there with her knees pressed together, looking like she was about to climax but trying to hold it back. "Can we get our check?" I asked her quietly.

She nodded silently and scurried away. She came back a few moments later with our check, which she handed to me. In the same hand, hidden by the little folder, was a small pair of panties. I looked at them in surprise.

"Uh uh! My treat!" my wife said, reaching for the folder and capturing the panties at the same time. I was sure an explosion was coming as she lifted the panties in the air. She looked around and the spotted the server, standing not far away. She raised her eyebrows and then, to my shock, smiled at her. "Looks like someone else wants to be tested," she said as she set the panties on the table in front of me.

"Okay. That joke is not going to fly," I said, figuring this was some kind of setup to make me feel good about my age. But my wife looked at me curiously.

"What joke?"

I lifted the panties. "These really aren't her panties, right?"

My wife turned and motioned to the young lady. "These yours?"

"Yes ma'am," she whispered, clearly blushing. My wife just sat there looking at her until she reached to the hem of her skirt and pulled it up, displaying her bare pussy to the whole table.

"So they are," my wife said. "Still want to call it a joke?"

"Well, they're hers, but you paid her to do this?" I said, more of a question than a statement.

"Absolutely not," she answered, looking at the young waitress. She reached out, and gently stroked her fingers across the young woman's smooth mound and then turned herself in her chair to allow her fingers to stroke down between the young woman's thighs. I heard and saw The young server gasp as my wife pressed two fingers between her legs to stroke the young woman's pussy. "That feel good?" she whispered as she worked her fingers between the young lady's lips, drawing a soft moan from her.

"Oh god yes," she whispered.

"Suz, why don't you show her," my wife said quietly.

"Should I?" Suzanne asked with raised eyebrows.

"I think so."

"Alright," Suzanne said, slipping off her chair to kneel on the floor next to me. She reached into my lap and started to unbuckle my belt before I managed to grab her hands.

"SUZANNE!" I gasped, grabbing her hands.

"Honey! Don't be rude! Let her," Lydia practically snapped at me.

"SUZ! What the hell are you doing?" Mike asked in shock as he stood up and moved toward his kneeling wife.

"Oh hush, honey!" Suzanne admonished her husband, half turning on her knees to push his hands away from her.

"Let her do what? Open my pants?" I said in a shocked whisper, not wanting the whole restaurant to hear me.

"Of course, how else is she going to show Kayla your fantastic cock?" Lydia said softly with a crooked little grin while Suzanne moved her hands back to my pants, where I once again grabbed them to keep her from opening my pants.

"Hell, I want to see it too," Suzanne added, working her hands free from mine and going back to my belt.

I grabbed Suzanne's hands a third time. "HONEY! Let her go!" My wife hissed at me. "Don't be rude!"

"Hon? Seriously?" I asked, still not letting go of Suzanne's hands.

"If you want anything when we get home, then yes!" Lydia said sternly.

I opened my mouth to protest and then closed it. I let Suzanne's hands go and in moments she was once again working on my belt, shrugging her husband's hands off her shoulders. She let go of my belt once it was open, turned around and pushed her husband back. "Go sit down! I know what I'm doing!" she snapped at him angrily.

He stepped back and sat down, staring at his wife working on opening my pants again. It took her only a little more time to get my pants undone and open, my rock hard cock now sticking up from my lap. She grinned up at me and wrapped her hand around it, starting to slowly stroking it's whole length.

"Shit," Suzanne said as she stared at it.

"Doesn't that look just delicious?" my wife whispered to the young woman while she continued to slowly stroke her fingers between the server's lips. "I bet you want to fuck it, don't you? You want to just sit on it and ride up and down until you come?"

"Oh shit," Kayla whispered as she moved one hand up to squeeze her breast through her white button down shirt. "Oh god. Ohhhhh fuck," she gasped softly as her legs suddenly started to tremble.

"Good girl,." my wife whispered as the young woman climaxed in front of us, her whole body jerking and shuddering as her body responded to the touch of my wife's fingers. My wife pulled her hand away and let Kayla stand there, her skirt pulled up to still expose her now leaking pussy as she stood there panting. My wife, as calm as I'd ever seen her, pulled her credit card from her clutch and handed it to the young woman. "Why don't you go run this."

"Yes ma'am," Kayla answered breathlessly, smoothing her skirt down. She walked away a bit unsteadily while I stared at my wife. I wasn't sure what to be more surprised at, my wife doing the unthinkable, fingering another woman to orgasm in a public place, or Suzanne kneeling next to me with her hand slowly stroking my cock in the middle of a restaurant. What was even more mind boggling, was that had given up any thought of stopping either event! I felt like I was in some alcohol induced fantasy, watching my wife do things she'd never do in real life, but was.

"Damn. I wanna ride this," Suzanne said, drawing my attention back to her.

"As do I. I'm so fucking horny I'm about ready to toss this dress and let him fuck me right here." Lydia groaned softly as she looked over the table at Suzanne's hand stroking my fat dick. "God I want that in me!"

"Maybe we should go home?" I suggested as Suzanne leaned her face toward my lap and engulfed my cock with her hot mouth. "or maybe not." I groaned as she slowly lifted and lowered her face on my dick, her tongue teasing me under my head with each stroke. I closed my eyes and groaned softly at the sensations. I felt hands on my shoulders and then my wife's soft kiss on my cheek.

"Does it feel good?" she whispered. "Would you like to see her climax too? Climax like that little thing did? Here, taste her juices," she said as she whipped her wet fingers across my lips. I opened my eyes and saw her reach down to the back of Suzanne's neck and undo the single button that held the collar in place, allowing it to unwrap from her neck, the whole front of her dress falling down with it. I stared at Suzanne's completely bare chest as she stroked and sucked my dick. Lydia bent down and whispered something to Suzanne, who nodded and stood up.

My wife stepped around me to Mike and stood in front of him, unzipped the dress all the way down the front before lifting a foot and stepping over him. She sat on his lap, facing him, lifting one of her big, soft breasts toward his face, aiming her rock-hard nipple toward his lips. "Go ahead. You've always wanted to play with 'em. Suck it. Let me feel you suck my nipples."

I was about to protest when my attention was abruptly pulled back to Suzanne, her dress sliding down her body to completely expose her light brown skin to me. She stepped across my lap and straddled me. I found myself unable to protest as she reached for my dick and guided it to her dark pussy lips. My hands moved up to her tits almost on their own as she slid down my cock, impaling herself on my rigid member.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned in unison with my wife, who was sitting on Mike's lap, pressing one of her tits to his mouth. Up and down, Suzanne started to move, sliding me in and out of her pussy, my hands squeezing her black nipples with each stroke down my hardon. Each stroke on my shaft encouraged her more, her pace quickening and her moans growing with each stroke. I could feel my own urgency growing as well, the constant tease I'd had on the way there and after we got there, having my pump well primed. Up and down, Suzanne bounced on my lap, her strokes growing faster as she drove both of us toward climax.

I knew we shouldn't be doing it, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted it, no, I needed it! I needed to feel her climax on me, and feel myself climax with her. The two of us grew closer and closer until neither of us could contain it any longer. My body jerked hard, trying to drive myself up toward her as she slammed herself down my dick. Her body spasmed and squeezed around my cock as the first shot of cum lanced up into her. I sat there jerking and spasming as I filled her pussy, her gasps and moans whispering out that she was coming as well.

I looked over at Lydia, still sitting on Mike's lap, her whole body shuddering as if she too was climaxing, but I hadn't seen her do anything other than let Mike suck her nipples. I was in a fog of confusion and lust, lust for the woman sitting on my lap, still impaled by my hardon. I sat, panting for breath as my wife lifted off Mike's lap. I realized that he hadn't even gotten his dick out of his now-wet pants. Lydia leaned down and undid the front of his pants, pulling his dick out. It was easily as big as mine, maybe a tad thinner, her hands slowly stroking it. I wanted to object, to tell her not to do what it looked like she was going to do, but then I'd just fucked his wife, what complaint could I make?

To my surprise, she stepped back from over him and stood next to him, holding a hand out to Kayla, who had returned. I watched her pull Kayla by the hand until she stepped over Mike's lap, and then squat down to grasp his dick while Kayla lowered herself. Mike groaned deeply as the young pussy slid down his cock.

The whole thing seemed surreal as my wife stood up again, this time letting her dress fall all the way off so she had nothing but the stockings and heels on. She stepped to Suzanne and coaxed her off my dick, which was miraculously still hard as it had been when Suzanne sat on me. My wife stepped in front of me and sat on the edge of the table, lifting and spreading her legs. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep. Let me feel you fill me with your cum!" she growled in a deep, sensuous tone filled with lust and desire. The look on her face was one I don't recall ever seeing as I stood up in front of her, my slacks falling down to my ankles. I pushed my briefs down to my thighs, let her grasp my cock and pull me toward her. In moments I was sliding my pussy-slickened dick into her, driving it deep into vagina, pushing my head all the way to the end of her depths.

She tilted her head back and let out a long deep moan of pleasure as I stood buried in her pussy. It was only then that I realized what was amiss. We hadn't been chastised for having sex in the middle of the restaurant, or more properly, thrown out. Looking around the room, I realized that we weren't alone. A table not far away, where an older couple had been dining the woman, maybe in her late sixties, sat naked on the table, her husband bent over in his chair, licking at her pussy eagerly. Two tables away, two thirty-something women were sharing the man they had been dining with, one on his lap while the other fed him one of her nipples to suck.

Several tables over from that, two couples had been dining together, the four of then now standing by the table, their clothes discarded, their hands roaming over each other, teasing and touching each other's private places as the two men prepared to fuck the two ladies. As I looked around the room, it seemed like almost every couple was engaged in some form of sexual stimulation, those closer to us engaging in full blown sex, those further away in various states of making out.

I hadn't even started to stroke in and out of my wife when I felt her start to climax. I knew her body like the back of my hand, and I knew how she responded to all kinds of touch and stimulation, or at least I thought I did. I stood there with her legs wrapped around me, her high heels dug into my butt as she arched her back and her pussy gushed around me in a massively hard climax. I heard another woman cry out that she was coming at the same time my wife mouthed the words.

It took almost a full minute before my wife began to relax and look at me again. "Fuck me, honey. Let me feel you come for me."

I was confused, but seemed unable to refuse her request. I reached for her bare tits and grasped them as she removed her heels from my butt and spread her legs high and wide for me. I started to plunge in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, but then with more vigor as the sounds of sex in the restaurant grew. I drove hard into her, my dick as hard as I'd ever remembered it being, feeling like it was a rigid steel shaft inside her hot depths. In and out, I plunged, feeling her pussy spasm again as another smaller climax washed over her. The tightness of her pussy was drawing me closer and closer to a climax of my own, as I plunged into her over and over. I heard the young woman riding Mike begin to climax, drawing my attention to them, my wife seeming to climax along with her.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as my body began to unload inside Lydia, my cock spurting shot after shot of cum deep inside her. I stood between her splayed legs, panting, feeling my cock twitch and surge inside her as I played with her tits. Normally after a climax that hard, my dick would be wilting quickly, but to my surprise, my cock remained inside her, not softening in the slightest. I stood there for almost ten minutes, looking at the couples at the different tables, some fucking and coming, some just getting started undressing and others looking around in confusion at the completion of their own climaxes. Only when it seemed like all the tables close to us had enjoyed at least one climax, including Suzanne climaxing on her husband after he had filled Kayla, did my wife push me away, forcing my inexplicably still hard dick, out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Take me home," she whispered.

I used her phone, still lying on the table to summon an Uber. We dressed while we waited, most of the couples around the restaurant doing the same thing, some discussing their sexual interlude quietly, some clearly angrily, some definitely confused as I was. I didn't know what the hell to think. When her phone chimed that the Uber was there, we walked out and piled into the car, the two girls in back with me again. Mike was silent on the ride home, as were the girls. When we got home Mike stalked off to his house without another word while Suzanne and my wife went into our house with me. Without talking, they stripped me and themselves in the living room and took turns riding my dick and face until they had both climaxed twice more, Suzanne bringing me along with her final climax, leaving my cum leaking down her legs as she left for home, still completely naked.

12