All Comments on 'Birthday Present From His Wife'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Good story, kinda was thinking she might show up and join in.... NOW THAT WOULD BE ON HELL OF A PRESENT!!!! 5 STARS!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But when there was sex going on it was too automatic. Too rushed.

Needed a lot more in the way of foreplay/prelominaries.

Needed some playing with his balls.

Needed some playing with Sara's ass. Preferably initiated by her. Maybe even locking of her asshole.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 STARS! great story, great descriptions of what was happening as well as the thoughts of each one. I hope we hear about the "next time" real soon.

Pappasleaze!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
WOW

please do at least one more when she joins in???????

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Although you have established yourself as a seasoned veteran, this was my first exposure to your work. You show yourself to be a genuine Literotician -- eroticism and literariness in equal measure. I look forward to sampling more from your body of work.

In the very best sense, this is a feel-good piece. Good admirable characters who exult in the celebration of their loving attitudes to each other. Escapism at its best.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

exciting and well written and did not undermine their marriage

RickJoeyRickJoeyover 1 year ago

Definitely need a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write the story about Sara joining in;

BenLongBenLong12 months ago

Very nice story from an unusual perspective. While many men dream of tapping their wife’s best friend, usually they understand that the wife would be jealous and very much against that, probably leading to a divorce. Having a wife, so in tune with her and her husband desires to give her best friend as a present is wonderful to read. No jealousy. No worry about him. Falling in love with her, just acknowledgment that it is fine to share good sex among friends.

JimDiamondJimDiamond12 months ago

Now that was a hot "Fucking" story. While my wife never allowed that, it did make me think of a couple of times when I was "given" to a friend. One by a head cheerleader to a couple of her teammates to experience how a guy should kiss. (I had been taught by an older woman) Of course one came back to see if there was even more good things to teach her boyfriend. And once by a very hot wife who was getting even with her hotshot pilot husband and then decided that his buddy in crimes wife should also get even while they were off on a Med-Cruise to Italy. So thank you for that great story, it brought to life those wonderful memories. You are a good story-teller to make such memories come alive for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice premise.

Nice slow buildup. Nice details. Nice foreplay.

Five stars.

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

That was hot, everyone was caring and lovely. The sex scenes were described beautifully. A great story to leave the reader happy and horny. Bravo.

chiefhalchiefhal10 months ago

I hope that was a true statement and we meet them ALL together in bed!

Thank you

DwarfLord50DwarfLord507 months ago

Very sexy story. I’m just left wondering where the wife spent her evening. She did her hair, makeup, and put on a little black dress to go shopping? It sounds like she gave him a guilt-free night of sex so she could do the same. Maybe I’m just a suspicious person.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass7 months ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a lucky guy to have such an understanding wife with a horny and sexy friend. Can't imagine how I'd have reacted to an offer like that, but it's hot to think about. Great story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sekkusu69Sekkusu695 months ago

Definitely needs a second chapter with Sara joining in. I agree with another that Sara went out to enjoy some guilt free sex as well!!!

CasyWoodsCasyWoods4 months ago

So Perfectly Hot.🔥 .

shadrachtshadracht2 months ago

Just as wonderful on a repeated read as the first time. Lovely and sweet and oh, so hot. This sort of fun, with no betrayals and no one hurt is an amazing story to read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great premise.

But soooooo rushed.

Every sex scene zooms ahead. No extended foreplay/preliminaries. Just zooming ahead.

Needed to slow down.

Needed many more details.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous