Birthday Present From His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling okay?" she asked.

Danny didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed her head and pulled her down into a passionate kiss. After 30 seconds, she pulled her head away and smiled.

"I take it you liked it?" she asked sarcastically.

"Sara, I can honestly say, without exaggeration, that was the best sex I've ever had!"

Sara started laughing loudly.

"And," she began, "I can honestly say you are the nicest FUCKING guy I know!"

The both started laughing.

"Hold the condom on your dick," she said, "so I can get off."

He held the condom as she got off. Then she told him to remove it and throw it out. She grabbed some tissues to clean them both up.

"Thank you, Sara," Danny started, "I... I don't even know what to say. Thank you doesn't even seem like enough."

"You know, I enjoyed it, too," she said.

Danny smiled.

"I'm certainly glad you did, but I'd like to do more to make you feel even better. Will you teach me?"

Sara laughed.

"You learned quickly to rub my clit - that was fantastic. But I might be able to show you a few other things."

"Hey, Sara," Danny said with a huge smile, "wanna' go out with me?"

Sara laughed loudly.

"Do you just want to go out because you think you might get lucky?"

This time, Danny laughed.

"I want to go out with you because you are smart, funny, friendly, and the hottest girl I've ever met." He paused for less than a second. "And I sure would like to get lucky!"

Sara laughed and gave Danny a big hug.

"I'd love to go out with you," she said. Then she whispered in his ear, "and you WILL get lucky."

And that was the beginning of Sara and Danny's love affair. They quickly became a couple, and Sara taught Danny how to be a wonderful lover. Sara stayed at school to get her Master's degree while Danny finished his BA. They got married a year later and pretty much had a perfect life. When their daughter was born three years later, Danny felt like life could not possibly get any better.

Danny still remembered that first time with Sara, and he smiled every time he thought about it. But as he returned to the present and looked at his beautiful, hot wife, he realized he really was a lucky son-of-a-bitch.

"You ready to go?" Sara asked. "Can't be later for your own birthday dinner."

It was Danny's 40th birthday, and they had reservations at the most expensive restaurant in town. They didn't usually go out so extravagantly, but it seemed worth it for this special occasion. They had been looking forward to it for weeks. Their daughter was at summer camp, so it was just the two of them.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Unless you just wanna stay home and fuck," he said.

Sara laughed.

"And miss dinner at the restaurant I've been dying to go to? Sorry, buddy, I like fucking you, but compared to a nice dinner, you lose."

Now Danny laughed.

"C'mon," he said. "Let's go."

The restaurant was everything they hoped it would be. Some expensive restaurants are incredibly pretentious, but not this one. When the waiter brought them the wine list, Danny looked at him and admitted he didn't know very much about wine.

"May I make a recommendation, then?" the waiter asked.

Danny nodded, and the waiter suggested a moderately priced bottle.

"I think you'll enjoy this. It's not too expensive but tastes good. If you're not a big wine drinker, you don't want to waste your money on anything really expensive."

Danny and Sara both appreciated the waiter's attitude, and it continued throughout the meal. The waiter joked with them, and it added to the enjoyment of the whole evening. For dessert, they brought a small lava cake with a candle, and four waiters surrounded the table.

Their waiter said, "You know, we're a VERY classy restaurant, so it would be inappropriate to sing to you." Then the four waiters whispered a version of "Happy Birthday to you". But when they got to the last line, one waiter, with a beautiful baritone voice, loudly sang, "Happy Birthday to you!" Danny and Sara laughed as everyone in the restaurant applauded.

It was a wonderful evening, and when they got home, Sara asked Danny to sit at the dining room table.

"You know I love you VERY much," she said.

"Yes, I do. And I love you, too."

Sara smiled.

"Yes, I know. And you always make me feel wonderful. So, for your big day, I wanted to get you a special gift. It's not like you ever ask for anything, so I wasn't sure what to get you. You know, I always say a perfect gift is something the person really wanted but wouldn't get on their own."

Danny nodded.

"It's like when you bought me the new Apple Watch," she said. "You knew I wanted it, but I couldn't justify spending the money since my old watch was fine. But you bought it for me. It was the absolute perfect gift."

Danny smiled. He LOVED giving Sara that watch for just the reason she said. He KNEW she wanted it.

"So, I tried to figure out what gift I could get you," she said.

"You know," Danny said, "you don't really have to get me a gift. YOU are my gift. Every single day."

Sara smiled.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Danny asked.

"Oh, It's Jamie. I asked her to drop something off. Wait here."

Sara went to answer the door, leaving Danny alone in the dining room. Jamie and Sara had remained best friends all these years. They always spent a lot of time together, but Jamie was almost living at their house during her divorce, leaning on both Sara and Danny for support. It took her a while to get over the heartbreak, but it had been just over a year, and she was back to her old, fun self.

Danny couldn't hear much of their conversation until he heard them say goodbye. The door closed, and he heard Jamie drive away. Sara walked back into the dining room behind him, and he turned to look at her. Except it wasn't Sara; it was Jamie.

"Oh, hi," he said. "I thought I heard you drive away."

"No," she replied, "that was Sara. She had to go somewhere. She asked me to give you this."

She tossed a yellow, large envelope on the table.

"What's this?" he asked.

Jamie shrugged. "She just asked me to give it to you."

Danny was confused, but he opened the envelope. Inside was a note from Sara.

My dearest Danny,

I love you more than you will ever know. You make me happy every single day, and my life is better than I ever imagined. I am so happy that you married me.

I wanted to get you a really good birthday present, but I didn't know what to get. It's not like either of us need anything, since we generally buy what we need. I tried to figure out what would be as good as the Apple Watch you bought me. What was it that you wanted but wouldn't get yourself?

I know that you love me as much as I love you, which makes me love you even more. But I've always felt that I stole something from you. Because I was your first - and only - I've always felt guilty that you didn't have the chance to be with other women. You've never led me to believe it's something you wanted, but I always felt that, just maybe, in the back of your mind, you wished you could be with someone else. I didn't want you to die feeling bad that you only slept with one woman.

I know you would never have an affair or even a one-night stand just to experience sex with someone else, but I always felt bad.

So, my gift to you is Jamie. I want you to sleep with her tonight.

"What the fuck?" Danny said, not really directing it at Jamie. Then he DID look at Jamie. "Do you know what this says?"

Jamie smiled.

"I don't know exactly what she wrote, but I know the bottom line."

Danny stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Finish reading," she said.

He returned to the letter.

I know this is weird, but it's something I really want. I don't want you feeling bad that you missed out on something in life. I love you, and this will make me happy. And I think you'll really enjoy it!

I have turned off my cell phone, so don't bother calling. I'll eventually sleep at Jamie's and return in the morning. But I won't be there for a long time, so don't go looking for me.

Although it pissed her off, I made Jamie get tested. She's totally clean and is on the pill, so don't use condoms. She's good with that.

Have a good time. I love you with all my heart.

-Sara

"Jesus Christ!" Danny said as he put down the letter.

He looked at Jamie, who was staring at him.

"How the hell did she get you to agree to this?" he asked.

Jamie laughed loudly.

"How did she get me to AGREE?" she asked with bewilderment. "She hadn't even finished bringing up the topic and I yelled YES! Choose ME!"

Danny looked confused.

"Let's see," she started, "do I want to sleep with a good-lucking guy whom I've known and liked - no, loved - for twenty-some years... a guy who has always been nice to me and brought me great comfort during my divorce... a guy who, according to my best friend, really knows how to eat pussy..."

"Sara told you that?" he almost yelled.

Jamie laughed again.

"We've been best friends for forty years, Danny. We tell each other EVERYTHING! And don't be so upset - it was a really nice compliment."

Now it was Danny's turn to chuckle.

"I guess I'll have to say thank you next time I see her. Actually," he said with a little laugh, "she was really just complimenting her teaching skills. You know she taught me everything, right?"

"Yeah," Jamie said with a smile, "I know. But apparently, you're one helluva student. And let's not give her ALL the credit. She said you sometimes surprise her with stuff you learned on the internet."

Danny laughed. That was true.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked one more time.

Jamie smiled and nodded.

"Are YOU okay with this?" Jamie asked.

Danny just looked at her for a couple of seconds.

"Geez, Jamie, it's weird. I mean, I've been taught you don't have sex with other women when you're married."

"But your wife wants you to," she said. "The question is, do I interest you?"

Danny laughed out loud.

"Let's just say if I'm gonna do this, there's no one else I'd rather do it with."

Jamie smiled, but then there was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes, with both of them unsure what to do or say. Danny stared at the letter, and Jamie stared at Danny.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Jamie said.

As she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room, Danny looked at her. Jamie was a VERY attractive woman. She was smaller than Sara - both shorter and thinner. She had smaller breasts - maybe a small B-cup, and kept herself in great shape. But the first thing anyone always noticed about her was her red hair. Beautiful long, red hair. And her green eyes, which always sparkled. Danny always thought Jamie was a beautiful woman. Even back in college, before he and Sara became a couple, he certainly fantasized about Jamie more than once.

Truth be told, she crossed his mind even AFTER he and Sara became a couple. Maybe even a few times after they got married. He had seen Jamie in bikinis and in tank tops with short shorts, and he definitely thought the woman was sexy. But THINKING about things and DOING things are very different.

After a few minutes, he heard the bathroom door open.

"Danny, can you come here for a minute."

Danny walked toward the bathroom. When he got to the hallway, where Jamie was standing, he froze in his tracks and gasped. Jamie was wearing a tight, cropped t-shirt that hugged her breasts and only went a few inches below them, leaving her stomach bare. Below that, she was wearing a pair of purple, low rise, lace panties. And 4-inch black heels.

"I thought I'd set the mood to help us get started," she said.

Danny didn't move, although his eyes did. They kept moving from top to bottom to top, taking in the view.

"You don't like?" she asked.

Danny smiled.

"Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't like? You're stunning."

"Do I look good enough to fuck?" she asked, reminding Danny what was going to happen.

As Danny smiled and nodded, Jamie walked toward him. As she got right in front of him, Danny instinctively put his arms on her waist. But she took another step until she was flat against his body, feeling his hard dick push against her. She slid her body left and right against him, grinding on him. She put her hands behind his head and pulled him down.

"Show me how much you like..." she whispered as she put her lips on his and kissed him. Hard. They both quickly opened their mouths and were kissing passionately. Danny put a hand on Jamie's breast and squeezed through her t-shirt.

"Mmmm" came out of Jamie as they continued kissing. After a couple minutes of grinding, kissing, and rubbing her breast, Danny pulled back. He looked in Jamie's green eyes as he lifted her t-shirt over her breasts.

"Oh, God, Jamie."

Both hands went to her very firm, cone-shaped breasts with dark areolas. Her nipples were thin and not too long, but very hard. As he caressed her breasts, he pinched her nipples between his index and middle fingers, bringing more sweet sounds from Jamie. When he bent down and took one nipple in his mouth, she softly whined as she pulled his head against her breast. He kept moving his mouth from one nipple to the other; he just couldn't get enough of her breasts.

After quite a few minutes of this, he slipped his hand down over her stomach and into her panties. He felt soft hair, and as he continued down, he encountered a wet valley that perfectly cradled his middle finger. Jamie sucked in air. When Danny slipped his middle finger into her pussy, she cried out.

"Oh, shit!"

With his mouth on one breast, his hand on the other, and his finger in Jamie's pussy, Danny was in seventh heaven. He was incredibly excited.

With one nipple being sucked, one breast being caressed, and her pussy being stroked, Jamie was in seventh heaven. She hadn't been this excited in a very long time. When Danny started tapping her G-spot, she started groaning loudly. She was pumping her pelvis into Danny hand; she couldn't get enough. When Danny stretched out his hand and rubbed his thumb over her clit, Jamie screamed.

"Oh, God! Don't stop. Right there. Right there."

Danny got even more excited knowing he was hitting all the right spots. He continued everything he was doing at exactly the same pace. It didn't take long until Jamie felt her entire body explode with a huge orgasm.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she cried out.

Her hips pushed against Danny's hand over and over. Her pussy clamped down on his finger and she pulled his head even harder against her breast. She spasmed over and over for almost 30 seconds. As she finished, she pulled Danny's hand out of her panties and put her arms around him. He stood up straight and hugged her. She laid her head on his chest and leaned against him to help her stay upright, as her legs seemed unable to support her weight. She was breathing heavily.

Even after her breathing finally returned to normal, she didn't move. Finally, she slowly lifted her head from his chest.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm better than okay," she replied, with a weak chuckle. "That was fantastic. Thank you."

Danny smiled.

"I liked it, too," he said, "but I think I can do even better."

Jamie smiled.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said.

Danny gently took Jamie's hand and led her to the bedroom. Once inside, she started unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled it off and pulled his undershirt over his head. She took off her t-shirt and pulled Danny into a hug, smashing her breasts against his chest. After a few seconds, she slipped one hand between them and moved it down to rub Danny's semi-hard dick.

"I want this," she said.

She unbuckled his belt, unhooked his pants, and pulled down his zipper. She pushed his pants to the floor and again rubbed his quickly-hardening dick. Not being in a patient mood, she pushed down his underwear and grabbed his dick in her hand.

"Ugh," Danny groaned as Jamie touched him for the first time. She stroked his dick, and it quickly returned to full length. Jamie knelt down and licked the head.

"Oh, shit," Danny whined.

He grabbed Jamie's shoulders and lifted her up.

"You don't like?" she asked.

"I like very much," he said, "but the first time, I want to come in you. I REALLY want to come in you."

Jamie smiled.

"I want that, too."

"Get on the bed, okay?" he said.

As Jamie moved, Danny pulled off his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. He got on top of Jamie in a push up position, with his legs outside of her. He softly kissed her, not even opening his mouth. Then he kissed the side of her neck.

"Mmmmm"

He took her earlobe in his mouth flicked his tongue over it, making Jamie squirm. He kissed her shoulder and then placed a wet kiss on her left, hard nipple. He sucked her nipple for just a second, bringing another whimper from Jamie. He did the same to her right nipple, eliciting the same response. He didn't linger on her breasts as he moved his body down. He kissed her stomach and then kissed her mound through her panties. He placed his hands on the side of her breasts, making her shudder, and slowly slid them down her sides. When he reached her panties, he slipped his hands inside and slowly pulled them down. Jamie lifted her butt.

When he saw her red pubes, trimmed into a wide triangle, he let out a moan. As he continued pulling her panties, he came face-to-face with only the second pussy he had ever seen. He paused for a second, making a memory he never wanted to forget. Her lips were a little darker than the rest of her skin but were large and open. She had a longer clit hood than Sara, but her clit was already exposed. And she was visibly wet.

He moved down to the bottom of the bed as he pulled off her panties. He spread her legs apart as he got between them.

"Hurry, Danny, I can't wait," Jamie said.

Danny was as anxious as Jamie to be inside her, but he had other ideas. As he started moving up the bed, he stopped half way up. He lifted both of her knees and gently pushed them back toward her head, rolling her pelvis up and beautifully presenting her entire vulva to him.

"Can you hold your knees?" he asked.

Jamie nodded quickly as she grabbed behind her knees to hold the position. She was breathing heavily and was incredibly wet, waiting to feel Danny's dick. He looked down at her red pubes, her slick lips, and her inviting pussy as he leaned forward and licked from bottom to top. Jamie gasped when his tongue slipped across her pussy, but she cried out when his tongue went over her clit.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screamed.

Danny liked the reaction, so he did it again. And again. Now Jamie was pushing her body into him with every lick. He did this another five times, but on the next pass, he pointed his tongue and shoved it as far into Jamie's pussy as he could. This brought another cry from her. He tongue-fucked for a few minutes, enjoying her taste and her reaction.

He started a few more licks from bottom to top, but on the third stroke, he closed his lips around her clit and flicked his tongue left-to-right, over and over.

"FUCK YES! RIGHT THERE!" she cried out.

Jamie was whimpering over and over. She grabbed Danny's head to make sure he didn't move. When Danny slipped a single finger into her pussy and tapped her G-spot, she absolutely exploded.

"UH! UH! UH!" she kept grunting as her body spasmed. She lifted her pelvis and smashed her head into the bed. Her pussy clamped down on Danny's finger as he felt her get even wetter. She felt the most unbelievable wave of pleasure pass through her entire body. And after a half minute, she released her legs and collapsed flat on the bed. Danny disengaged and watched her chest move up and down as she seemed unable to get enough oxygen into her lungs.