Birthday Present From His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, her heartrate and respiration returned to normal. She opened her eyes and saw Danny still laying between her legs. She gave him an exhausted, but huge smile.

"My girlfriend was right. You REALLY know how to eat pussy!"

Danny smiled, enjoying the compliment.

"Believe me when I tell you it was my pleasure. I really enjoyed that. Want me to do that again?"

Jamie laughed a little.

"Yes, but not right now. I've been waiting way too long. I really need you inside me. Please."

"That will ALSO be my pleasure," he said.

He positioned himself above Jamie, resting on his elbows, and kissed her. She grabbed him to pull her against him. After a few minutes, He pulled away and started kissing her breasts - gently at first, but then, as her nipples started getting hard, he pinched them between his lips and attacked them with his tongue. He got on his knees to free his hands, and started caressing Jamie's breasts and pinching her nipples. Jamie was making sweet sounds, so he assumed she was getting wet. By now, he was back to full hardness.

He licked his middle finger and slid it between her pussy lips. Jamie groaned, and Danny was glad to feel she was very wet.

"Goddamn it, fuck me. Danny. I'm ready."

Danny smiled. He got into a classic push-up position, with his dick hovering over her. Jamie reached down, grabbed it, and placed the head right at her entrance. As Danny slowly lowered himself into her, they both moaned. Jamie thought Danny's dick was perfect for her. As the head slid down, it stimulated every nerve inside of her without hurting her. His entire dick gave her an incredibly full feeling as if it was customized for her pussy.

Danny thought Jamie's pussy was perfect for him. It felt tight, squeezing the head of his dick with just the right amount of pressure as it slid into her. When he bottomed out, every inch of his dick felt her walls gently squeezing him. He felt like her pussy was customized for his dick.

"Oh, fuck," Jamie said. "Don't move for a second. You feel so good... just let me enjoy this feeling."

Danny agreed it felt wonderful and fought the urge to move.

After a few seconds, Danny slowly - very slowly - pulled back until just the tip was inside. Then he slowly pushed in again, feeling the wonderful, perfect pressure of the walls of her pussy. When he bottomed out again, with their pelvises touching, Jamie wrapped her legs around his butt and pulled him into her. She wanted pull his entire body into her.

After another quick pause, Danny repeated the slow out... in... pause. While the pressure on his dick felt incredible, it rose to another level because it was Jamie - a woman he liked very much and who had an incredible body. He couldn't help but think about Sara and how unselfish and generous she was being with her gift. But after a very quick, silent "thank you" to her, he immediately returned to his thoughts about the pleasure and excitement he was feeling because of Jamie. After one more slow out... in... pause, he could take no more. The movements felt so good that he had to start moving continuously.

He got rid of the pauses, but he tried to maintain a slow pace; it wasn't easy. Somehow, his dick was controlling his body, and his dick wanted to stroke very fast. But Danny was able to control it for a while, going just a little faster with each stroke.

Jamie was enjoying an equal level of excitement and pressure. She loved the feeling when Danny held himself against her, filling her up, but the more he moved, the more she NEEDED the movement. While it all felt wonderful, feeling the head of his dick push and pull through the walls of her pussy, lightly stretching her, sent shockwaves throughout her body. As Danny started moving faster, Jamie started thrusting up hard to meet him. She was whining with every stroke, her head spinning with pleasure.

After a few minutes, Danny's dick won out. He was now moving very quickly, smacking into Jamie's body as he thrust down and she thrust up. Watching her small breasts jiggle with each stroke, and seeing his dick disappear into Jamie just below her red pussy hair added to the physical pressure on his dick. He thought his head was going to explode. But before his head exploded, his dick did.

"AARRGGHH" was all he said as he started coming. He BLASTED his first shot of cum into Jamie with enormous force. Feeling his hot cum erupt in her pussy threw Jamie over the edge as she, too, cried out as her orgasm started. Jamie's entire body trembled and her pussy squeezed Danny's dick, enhancing the pleasure and causing him to shoot even harder the second time. Feeling Danny shooting forcefully into her a second time felt wonderful in her sensitive pussy, causing her to squeeze even harder as her orgasm got even stronger. Each one's pleasure enhanced the other's; it was an unbelievable combination of ecstasy.

Danny finished coming but continued stroking as best he could to prolong Jamie's enjoyment. After another thirty seconds, Jamie fell flat on the bed. Danny slipped one arm under her and rolled over so she was on top of him. His shrinking dick fell out, but they both loved the skin-to-skin contact as they lay there catching their breath, with Jamie's head on Danny's chest.

After a couple of minutes, Danny started laughing. Jamie lifted her head and looked at him, but he kept laughing. Then she starting laughing at his laughing.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

He started talking, but his laughing took over. Finally, he calmed down and was able to talk.

"Jesus... this whole thing is funny. If two hours ago someone told me I was about to have guilt-free sex with someone other than my wife, I would have told them they were crazy."

Then he gave Jamie a tight squeeze.

"And, then," he went on, "if that person told me it wasn't just ANY woman, but it was with YOU... I would have KNOWN they were lying. Because that would just be too good to be true."

"So I'm assuming you liked your birthday present from your wife?"

Danny let out another loud laugh.

"Yes, I think that would be a safe assumption. Like the best gift EVER!" he said, squeezing Jamie again.

"You know," she said, "it's not even my birthday, and I got the best gift, too."

She gave Danny a soft kiss.

"I'm a little sticky right now. Want to take a shower?" she asked.

"Yeah, that sounds really nice."

"Please give me some tissue, or I'm going to drip all the way to the bathroom."

Danny pulled a bunch of tissue out of the box, and Jamie held it under herself as she walked to the bathroom. Danny started the water, and when it was the right temperature, they both stepped in. Danny quickly soaped up his hands and started washing Jamie's tits.

"They seem pretty dirty," he said. "I might have to wash these for a long time."

Jamie laughed.

"Mmmm, okay by me. That feels nice."

After a few minutes, Danny turned her around and started soaping up her back. But after only a short time, he reached around and put his hands back on her breasts.

"Oh, are they dirty again?" she asked, chuckling.

"Don't want to take any chances," he said, as he pulled her back against his chest as he squeezed her breasts. When her nipples got hard, he pinched them.

"Mmmm. I like that," she said.

He continued pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts for a few minutes. Then his right hand started moving down and he cupped her entire vulva. His dick started recovering, and he pushed it between her legs.

"Let's finish washing," he said. "I don't want any accidents in the shower, but I can't keep my hands off of you."

Jamie quickly washed her pussy as Danny quickly washed his dick. He turned off the water and grabbed the towels he had set out. He started to hand one to Jamie, but stopped. Holding one towel in each hand, he reached around her and pulled her into a tight hug. He loved the feeling of her breasts and hard nipples pushing against his chest. Jamie loved it, too, and she closed her eyes as she laid her head on his chest. She also like feeling his hard dick pushing against her.

"This feels so good," Jamie said.

"Yeah," Danny replied, "but I think I can make you feel even better. Let's go back to bed."

He handed her a towel and they each quickly dried off. They walked back toward the bed, but just before Jamie started to crawl on top, Danny stopped her. He turned her around so she was facing him and took a step back.

"Jesus, I love looking at your body. I need to freeze this picture in my mind forever."

Jamie laughed. She took a step toward him, again pressing her body against his. She pulled his head down and kissed him. They quickly engaged in a passionate kiss. Danny put his hands on her butt and pulled her against his dick.

"Lie down, please," he said after reluctantly breaking the kiss.

After she got on the bed, Danny crawled between her legs. He lifted her left leg and kissed the side of her lower leg, then kissed the side of her leg above her knee. He looked at her and then continued kissing higher on her leg. After getting close to her pussy, he put down her leg. He repeated the actions with her other leg. He lay down between her legs, with his head right in front of her pussy. Jamie was already breathing hard. Danny put one leg over each shoulder. He kissed her inner thigh as high as could go without touching her pussy lips, then did the same on the other leg. He kept going back and forth between legs.

After a number of these kisses, Jamie started thrusting her pelvis toward him, trying to get him to put his tongue on her lips. Danny put a very light kiss on her lips, first one, then the other. Again, Jamie thrust her hips to try to force more pressure, but Danny pulled back. He knew what she wanted, but he enjoyed teasing her. Finally, just as she was thrusting, he slammed his tongue into her pussy. She let out a loud cry as he enjoyed the sweet taste of her pussy. After tongue-fucking her for a bit, he stopped. He lifted his head and smiled at Jamie.

"No stopping!" she yelled, as she grabbed his head and pulled it back against her pussy.

Danny smiled as he tongue-fucked for another few seconds before sliding his tongue up through her slit and over her clit.

"Oh, god!" she yelled.

He circled his tongue just outside her clit a few times before going back down to her pussy and sliding his tongue from bottom to top, again ending by going over her clit. Her whining let him know she was enjoying it, so he continued this pattern a few times. Each time he'd slide his tongue over her clit, he'd spend some time near her clit, but not quite on it. After repeating this a number of times, he just concentrated on her clit, licking it over and over.

"YES!" Jamie yelled.

He kept licking her clit at the same rate as Jamie's grunts came faster and faster. She seemed to be getting close, and Danny slipped his finger in her pussy and tapped her G-Spot.

"OH, FUUUUUCK," Jamie yelled, as she thrust her pelvis into Danny's face over and over. Her pussy rhythmically squeezed his finger as a huge orgasm rolled through her entire body.

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" were the only sounds that came out of her as body convulsed and her hips kept thrusting. Danny continued licking her clit and rubbing her G-Spot until she collapsed on the bed. He pulled away from her, gently removed her legs from his shoulders, and crawled up next to her. He leaned on one bent elbow while he placed his free hand very gently across her stomach and watched her chest heave up and down. After a minute, she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Wow. That was incredibly nice," she said.

"Glad you liked it," he said. "I really enjoyed doing that to you."

Suddenly, Danny had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Jamie asked.

"This is gonna sound stupid," he started, "but I'm going to miss being able to do this in the future. Tonight has been unbelievable. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Sara and we have an incredible sex life. But, of course, she's already told you that. At least I HOPE that's how she's described it."

Jamie laughed.

"Yes, Danny, she thinks it's incredible, too."

"But I'd be lying if I didn't say tonight was INCREDIBLY exciting. I mean, you are one very hot, very sexy woman."

Jamie gave him a sweet smile and pulled him down for a soft, but passionate, kiss.

"Thank you. Tonight was incredibly exciting for me, too." Then, after a short pause, she continued. "Are you ready to go to sleep?"

Danny smiled.

"Actually, I was hoping to go one more time. Is that okay?"

"Fuck, yes! I was hoping you'd say that."

Danny moved his hand up over her breast and started squeezing it. As Jamie started to moan, he leaned in to kiss her. They were quickly sliding their tongues back and forth, from one mouth to the other. As Jamie's nipples got hard, Danny started pinching them. They kept this up for a couple of minutes until Danny slid his hand down over her stomach, over her landing strip, and slipped a finger in her slit. She was already wet, and she moaned some more as he slid his finger up and down. When he slipped his middle finger into her, she whined. Danny only stoked with his finger a few times.

"Wanna get on your hands and knees? Is that okay?" he asked.

"Mmmmm. Yeah, I'd like that," she replied.

As she got into position, Danny couldn't resist sticking his tongue into her pussy, causing her to yelp. But her very quickly shuffled forward on his knees, spread one cheek with one hand, and used his other hand to guide his dick to her pussy. When her pushed all the way in, they both groaned.

He held himself there for just a couple of seconds before pulling out and pushing back in. The tight fit of this position felt great for both of them. Danny was glad he had already come once so he could hold out much longer. He started out slowly driving in and out, pulling Jamie's hips into him each time he pushed forward. After a bit, he took one hand off her hip to squeeze her luscious ass, eliciting another whine from Jamie.

Danny couldn't resist bending over and cupping both of Jamie's hanging breasts, gently squeezing them and then pinching her nipples hard. The alternating soft squeeze followed by the hard pinch of her nipples was driving Jamie crazy. After a few minutes of enjoying this position, Danny felt the need to increase the urgency in his strokes. He straightened up again so he could drive into Jamie harder. At the same time, Jamie lowered her head to the bed, changing the angle and allowing Danny's dick to hit her G-Spot with every stroke.

At this point, they both were close. The squishy sound of his dick slamming into her pussy, combined with the slaps of his pelvis hitting her ass and the grunts from each of them, added to overall excitement of the moment. Danny really wanted to make sure Jamie came, but he suddenly hit the magical moment and grunted loudly as intense euphoria took over his body and he squirted hard into her. The feeling of his hot cum was just enough to trigger Jamie's own explosion as her entire body shuddered with an extraordinary orgasm. Each of them was in their own world, intense pleasure coursing through their bodies.

When Danny finished and he returned to awareness, he reached around and quickly flicked his finger over Jamie's clit, causing her to yell out as her orgasm re-intensified. She trembled for another 30 seconds before collapsing on the bed. As she fell, Danny's dick popped out. He lay next her, face down, with one arm over her back. Within minutes, both of them were sleeping.

Jamie woke up a little after 6:00 to go to the bathroom. When she stirred, Danny woke up, too.

"Sara will be here in a few hours," she said. "I need to get cleaned up before that."

"I know," he said, somewhat wistfully. "But we still have a little time," he said with a smile. "Let me run to the bathroom."

After peeing and brushing his teeth, he climbed back into bed and pulled Jamie on top of him. They started kissing slowly, like long-time lovers. After a while, Danny rolled her onto her back so he could touch and kiss her breasts. He also stroked her pussy until she was very wet. He then got on top of her, and they made slow, sweet love. When they finished with beautiful, simultaneous orgasms, it felt like the perfect ending to an incredible gift. A gift for both of them.

Jamie went to take a shower while Danny changed the sheets. When she came out, she started getting dressed as Danny hopped in the shower. When he came out, the room was empty, but he smelled coffee. He got dressed and went into the kitchen, where Jamie was just filling two cups. Neither of them talked much.

An hour later, they heard the front door open. Sara walked into the kitchen and smiled at both of them.

"So, I had a fantastic time shopping last night. How about you guys - do anything fun?"

After a half-second pause, everyone burst out laughing. Danny got up and pulled Sara into a very tight hug.

"I love you more than you can possibly imagine. Thank you," he whispered into her ear.

Then Jamie walked over and wrapped her arms around both of them.

"Thank you, Sara, for trusting me. And for giving me one helluva present," she quietly told her best friend.

Everyone was grinning.

"Gee," Sara finally said, "sounds like you two had a pretty good night. Maybe I should be jealous."

The room was quiet for a few seconds, but Jamie's and Danny's eyes popped open wide when Sara said, "next time, I'll have to join in!"