Birthday Present from Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later we sprawled on the sofa in our underwear, eating cheese omelette and toast that I'd rustled up, which took longer than usual because Rob kept distracting me, by tweaking my nipples, or coming up behind me and pushing his semi erect cock against my crack.

We talked till late, as Rob explained what had been going on with him. For some time, he'd found himself wondering what sex with me would be like. He'd also realised that what he was feeling was jealousy, when he saw me with guys and watching me being chatted up on Friday hadn't helped. He didn't really understand why he was having these feelings and thoughts. So yes, he'd been a bit drunk on Friday, which had muddled everything up in his head and that had led to what had happened.

In the morning, he'd been even more confused, because what had started off as sex, had felt so completely different and intense to anything he'd experienced before, so he'd just taken himself off to think about things.

When he came to admit to himself, that it was me he really wanted, he started to think that maybe I wouldn't be interested and he'd also treated me badly, by fucking me, then ignoring me.

When he said that, I shuffled over the sofa and looked right into his eyes.

"Rob, I've wanted you since I was 14, so there's no chance of that happening. "

He shook his head

"How stupid have we been? We've wasted all these years."

I covered his mouth with my finger

"Don't say that, maybe we just weren't ready. There is one thing, though. What happened with the blonde girl you went home with on Saturday? "

Now he looked totally embarrassed.

"You know about that?" and when I nodded, he continued

"Well not a lot as it happens, I couldn't get hard, so we had coffee and I went home."

I didn't laugh, although I wanted to. Instead I said

"It's getting late, do you want to stay?"

He sprang off the sofa and grabbed my hand.

"Thought you'd never ask. Let's go to bed."

He practically dragged me through to the bedroom, where he stripped off my underwear and began working on my cock with his hot mouth, sliding down the length of my shaft and fondling my balls with one hand, while shoving three fingers up my hole with the other.

I watched as my cock disappeared half way down Rob's throat, while my arse was penetrated by his fingers and I put my hand on the back of his head to stroke his hair. What he was doing to my hole was driving me crazy, combined with his mouth on my cock, brought me close to coming. I suddenly felt the juices rising and my legs started to shake, as I filled Rob's mouth with my load, which he manfully swallowed.

I pulled him up and kissed my cum off his lips, all the time his hard cock was poking out from his boxers, dripping precum.

"Do you want to take me again?"

He shook his head

"Plenty of time. Let's just get into bed."

Because we both had work in the morning, I set the alarm, then we lay together, Rob behind me with his arm around my chest, as he slowly pushed his cock inside me. He didn't thrust, just stayed there, filling me completely, as he reached round and kissed my neck, while gently massaging my nipples with his thumb.

I don't know how long we lay like that, but I just remember thinking that this could be my life from now on and I'd made sure to set the alarm an hour early, so plenty of time for a fuck in the morning.

Which made me go to sleep with a smile on my face.

12