All Comments on 'Birthday Sex'

by saylahraye

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Written Like A True Story To Me****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story,my husband a few years ago said he'd love to see me with another guy and after a few chats about it I agreed.i had sex with his best friend as he watched and then joined in.we both loved it and he's shared me with other guys too. a couple of years ago we went a party for friend from works 40th birthday and after a few drinks and chatting to a guy I work with my husband knowing I liked him from a previous conversation suggested I flirt with him and have some fun.i danced with him and held him close so he could feel me against him. during a slow dance I felt his hand getting closer to my bum and I whispered to him to have a feel which he gladly did.my husband winked at me and pointed upstairs as he had checked the rooms for any possible fun. I grabbed my lover and talk him upstairs very quickly and closed the door. I stepped out of my dress as he undressed too before standing naked in front of him for the first time. he was already hard so I sucked him and as he laid me on the bed I opened my legs and let him finger me and kick my pussy. once ready he got on top of me and fucked me nice and fast before filling me with his cum.we lay back and talked for a few minutes before I got him hard again and I got on top of him this time and rode his cock so he could suck and kiss my nippkes which I love. after cumming inside me for a second time we cleaned up, dressed and returned downstairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous