Birthday Spankings in Class

Story Info
Carla receives a bare birthday paddling infront of the class.
815 words
3.46
42.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters 18 years and over*

Mr. Reed was a new teacher, and the first thing everyone noticed when they entered his class was the paddle hanging above the chalkboard. All the students were entranced by it. The school did use corporal punishment but it was usually done in an office after class. It was the first time a lot of the class had seen any implement that would be used in this kind of punishment. A lot thought it was done by hand.

The new teacher ran through the basics of his class, what everyone could expect to learn and what he did not want happening in his class. Then afterward, he walked over and picked up the paddle hanging off the wall. He turned around and gave the paddle a good swoosh through the air.

"This is the board of education," Mr. Reed joked. "This paddIe will only ever be brought down from the wall on two occasions. First, if you disrupt the rest of the class from learning. Where it will meet your bottom in my office. Second, if you're lucky enough to have your birthday land on a day that you are in my class. You will then receive a birthday spanking."

The class gave a collective gasp, mixed with some laughter. from some of the students. Mr. Reed was enjoying the effect his speech was having.

"It just so happens it is Carla's birthday today, so she will have the honour of breaking in the board of education for this school year." Mr. Reed continued.

The entire class turned towards her. She just sat there, stunned. A couple of the boys next to her teased her. Mr. Reed walked down the aisle to where she sat and asked her to move to the front of the class and to bend over his desk. Carla's face contorted into a horrified expression but Mr. Reed lent down and whispered something in her ear. She relaxed.

"Now the rest of you, I want out to count out loud her eighteen spanks with the extra to grow on." Mr. Reed commanded.

Carla got up, tucked in her chair, went to the front of the class, and spread her legs shoulder-width apart in front of the desk. She then bent over it. It was at the perfect height for her. Carla grabbed the other side for stability. The tartan skirt she was wearing rode up a little bit but it was still covering everything. It was staring out to a sea of excited students.

Mr. Reed walked up next to her then turned to address the class. "As some of you know, the birthday spanking tradition is a tradition stemmed from when you are born and the doctor would smack your bum to make you cry." Mr. Reed stated. "Now hopefully Carla here won't be crying but this was done on the bare and so should this."

To a sea of gasps echoing around the room, Mr. Reed flicked up Carla's skirt to reveal her white bikini panties. Everyone else was either deciding in their head if Mr. Reed was going to follow through and bring down the panties or were too interested in Carla's pantie-covered bottom.

The ones debating in their head did not have to wait long as Mr. Reed slowly pulled her panties down to her knees. Her full bottom was in full view of the class. The two white globes of flesh were being imprinted into every student's mind at that moment.

"Ready?" Mr. Reed asked. When he was met with no answer, he brought the paddle down hard.

WHACK!

"One!" Shouted the class. The sound of the hit was echoing around the room.

SMACK!

"Two!" Everyone was immensely enjoying Carla's bum rippling under each hit.

CRACK!

"Three!"

WHACK!

"Four!"

CRACK!

"Five!"

WHACK!

"Six!"

SMACK!

"Seven!" Carla's bum was beginning to slightly turn pink or was that everyone's imagination.

CRACK!

"Eight!"

WHACK!

"Nine!" Halfway everyone thought.

SMACK!

"Ten!"

CRACK!

"Eleven!"

WHACK!"

"Twelve!"

SMACK!

"Thirteen!"

WHACK!

"Fourteen!"

CRACK!

"Fifteen!"

SMACK!

"Sixteen!"

WHACK!

"Seventeen!"

SMACK!

"Eighteen!"

WHACK!

"Nineteen!"

"Right, one final one to grow on," Mr. said. "We have to leave a good sting!"

He brought the paddle way up above him and brought down with almighty deafening SMACK! Which caused Carla to bang her exposed sex organs against the desk.

"Right, I think that was a good paddling." Mr. Reed stated inspecting the damage. Carla's bum had definitely gone a slight shade of pink. He then pulled up Carla's panties and tried his best to cover her bum best he could then flicked her skirt down. There was an audible groan from the rest of the students.

"Do not worry! There is plenty of birthday paddlings to come. If I'm not mistaken, it is George's and Valerie's birthday next Tuesday. We will have a twofer. Oh, you can sit down now Carla."