Birthday Strip

Story Info
A friend gives Jeff a little tease for his birthday.
3.4k words
4.04
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers

I stood nervously on the porch, pretty sure of where the night would go but still...I needed to steel myself for it. Everything would be a new experience, and I wasn't sure I was ready to get it started yet.

A friend of mine was having an orgy for his birthday. I'd known the guy for years, he'd been talking about it literally the whole time he'd been married, and his wife was totally into it. I wasn't sure if she'd actually participate, but I knew if nothing else she'd be an excellent orgy mom. You always need an orgy mom. You know, someone who manages to break the ice without being forced, just from their energy. Someone to ask "have you been drinking enough water? Do you need me to get a towel? Here hon, let me grab you a condom real quick." Someone to make sure everyone was having a good time. Maybe pat your ass as she goes by, you know. An orgy mom.

They were both attractive people, as much in personality as looks. No Adonis and Aphrodite, but no one worthwhile is, anyway. More Jeff and Amy. Let's go with those names, now that they've been said. He was bear-ish. I mean, I was pretty sure he was straight, but he was bear-ish. Tall, masculine, pretty hairy. A little bit husky but it all carried well. She was short, she was stacked at both ends, and she both owned and energized any room she came into.

I was standing on the porch, a few inches over 6 feet, and a few pounds over 200. I guess I didn't look it, as tall as I was, since I still seemed kinda lanky despite having a bit of a belly. Not like, beer gut, Just...I drank a lot and food without butter seems pointless, and so my six pack was in the fridge as it were. I had long, fine hair that was tied back in a low ponytail (for now), and a bit of a beard. I had dressed for the occasion. Tall black rocker boots; think Doc Martens but way more buckles and studs, and they went up to my knees. Black skinny jeans, a black v-neck t-shirt. I'd put on my favorite black denim jacket and had a ball cap on backwards. Guess the color. Just guess.

I was standing on the porch, nervous, taking a few deep breaths to calm myself. I'd planned a couple things in advance with Amy, because I wanted to give Jeff a particular birthday present, and it wasn't one I'd given anyone else before. I guess I should mention here I'm married too, to a woman, but I'm bi. She knows it, some friends and family know it, but I'm not super out and most of my friends just assume I'm straight. Fuck, I had so many people assume it to my face I once texted an ex-boyfriend to ask if I seemed straight. This guy, who'd had my cock in his ass and had cum down my throat said yeah, I seem pretty fuckin straight. I guess I pass. Anyway, my respite- my anticipatory torture?- finally ended as Amy and Jeff opened the door together.

They smiled and welcomed me with big hugs. He told me my boots looked badass, she complimented how they made my bad ass look. I joked that they were still clothed, so clearly I hadn't missed the fun, and Amy joked with a wink that they had waited for me. I knew in fact they had, that she would somehow keep the party chill without it feeling like they were actually all waiting for something. Jeff didn't know that, of course. As far as I knew neither of them had had or been to an orgy, so I'm sure he just assumed that eventually the party would take it's natural course and people would start doing what people do when they are explicitly invited to an orgy, it just wasn't there yet.

I followed Jeff into the kitchen for some drinks as Amy disappeared with my jacket. While he had his upper half jammed into the fridge, reciting a bar's worth of beer I could choose from, I poured and downed a quick shot of gin, followed by one more for good measure. They burned, but that was ok. I knew it was totally psychosomatic but that burn helps make it feel like you're getting drunk sooner, and I started to loosen up. I felt my jaw unclench and I closed my eyes for a second, trying to shift my mindset. Even when I'm with another guy I tend to be a top. And as I said, apparently I'm masculine enough that even a former gay lover said I seem straight, so I was going to have to channel every ounce of subby femininity I had to make this really land.

After a second I just said "oh sure, that one" to whatever beer he'd just mentioned. A wheat beer? No telling, I wasn't paying attention. I cracked it and we had a "cheers" and I told Jeff "happy birthday!" before taking a big sip. Ah, no, an amber ale. It didn't really matter, but it was good to have something a little light to chase down the shots.

Amy was calling from the living room where a lot of voices are coming from, obviously where she's kept everyone hanging and chatting. "Jeff, where the hell are ya? Your friends are all in here, doofus!" He shouted back at her, sounding angry but anyone who knows either of them knows they like to fuck around with each other. "I'm where you ought to be, you salacious witch!" He grinned at me and I laughed, hoping it didn't sound too forced or nervous.

I walked into the living room in front of him, trying to sway my hips a bit but honestly the soles on those boots were too tall for that. I'd need a lot more practice to do anything but "clomp clomp" around in them. Still, I knew my ass did look pretty good. I'd fuck it myself, if I could. I just hoped the sheer red (surprise! Not a black one!) thong I was wearing wasn't showing above the waist of my jeans, I wanted that to be for later.

I smiled and waved to some familiar faces, said hello to friends seated on couches or standing in pairs or trios talking and drinking. Definitely people I didn't know as well, but that's all right; I suspected I'd know them pretty well before too long. Most of the seating was arranged along walls, not exactly in a horsehoe but close enough. Amy had placed a chair near the entrance to the room, facing the rest.

My heart started to race, or maybe it stopped. Only God knows, if he were paying attention, but my heart was definitely doing things it wasn't really designed to be doing. My cock was starting to react to what my mind knew was coming as well, and my bulge definitely started to make itself visible. I knew it was visibile because I saw a few of the seated folks taking a look at it.

"Here, Jeff, sit down. No, here, sit here. Give me- no give me that. I don't care if you just opened it, give me your fucking beer." The couple bantered good-naturedly back and forth, but of course he did as she asked, even if he bitched about it.

I walked up behind him and gently placed my hands on his shoulders. "You're all dressed, surely I didn't get here so late you're already done?" I said rather loudly, as a way to get the room's attention. A few people chuckled and conversations died down as everyone turned to look at the two of us. "Well in that case, I guess it's only fair that the birthday boy is the first one to get into his birthday suit, what do you think?" A round of cheers, and people raised their glasses to that. I could see Jeff was blushing, and I knew that I was too. I was gently rubbing his shoulders, letting my hands travel down his chest a bit. "But to help him be a little more comfortable with that, I'll strip down as well."

He started to reach for the buttons on his short sleeve shirt but I slapped one away, my other hand patting his cheek. "Nuh uh. You just stay there." I walked around in front, trying to do my best impression of a stripper walk, putting one foot directly in front of the other and popping my hip to the side as I did. I know I didn't have it down right, we've already been over how I needed more practice. I trailed my hand down his arm as I came around in front of him and turned to face him.

Putting one foot on the floor to either side the chair and my hands behind his head, arms on his shoulders, I stepped forward and sat down on Jeff's lap. "Here, I'll go first, how's that?"

He didn't really respond, so I smirked and took my hat off, tossing it to the side. I didn't really notice, but Amy unobtrusively snuck over and grabbed it, making sure not to obscure the view from the rest of the folks there. See? The consummate orgy mom. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it up over my head, revealing my tattooed torso to him.

I gave Jeff a little smirk and reached between my legs to give what was between his a little squeeze. "What'sa matter, bud, never had a lap dance before?" He still had a surprised look on his face. "Don't be shy, Jeff. It's an orgy. Who gives a fuck?"

"Yeah, who gives a fuck?" he said far more confidently than I certainly felt. Still sitting on his lap, facing him, I started to unbutton his shirt, taking my time. I cocked my head to the side a little and bit my lip. I was trying, y'all, I really was. His shirt finally undone I whispered to him to lean forward so I could slip it off his arms. As he did I cheated a bit. I leaned down and stole a kiss from him. Not hard, no tongue, just a soft kiss right on his mouth, something I think neither of us really expected. I pulled away as I stood up holding his shirt. "Oh, shit. You got soft lips." I just winked at him and tossed his shirt to the side. Again Amy picked it up and put it somewhere she'd be able to get it for him later.

"Scoot back," I said. "Huh?" was his reply. Again, "Scoot. Back." He complied, and I placed a size twelve hunk of rubber, metal and cowhide on the chair in between his legs. "Unzip me big boy." Jeff did as I asked, finally starting to get into the spirit of it and rubbing the shiny patent leather hugging my calf as he slowly opened the zipper on my boot. The shoe undone, I dropped it with a heavy "thud" next to the chair. I'd be coming back for that. We repeated the ritual with my right foot, my legs feeling a little odd as circulation returned to them. The boots may look good but we must all make sacrifices for beauty.

Kneeling down between his legs, I put one on my shoulder and reached behind my head to begin untying his blue Chuck Taylor high top. I locked eyes with his the whole time, my breathing becoming a bit heavy. I could practically feel the wings of the hawk tattooed on my back flexing as my chest and shoulders rose and fell, my body trying to get oxygen to all the right places. Apparently my body thought my cock was the right place, as my mind was in a definite fog but there was no question about the functionality and laser focus of my southern brain. After getting his one shoe and sock off I grabbed and massaged his foot for a moment, finally looking away from his face to focus on that before doing the same thing with his other foot.

Jeff now shirtless and barefoot, I stood up in front of him and grabbed a hold of my belt, starting to unbuckle it. Hesitating, I turned to the room. "Who first, me? Or the birthday boy!" I put emphasis on that, and of course it was a unanimous vote, they wanted to see Jeff naked. I noticed that while everyone was definitely watching the show, there was the beginnings of a good time going on, as several people were beginning to touch themselves or others. I definitely saw a few people getting handsy with someone that wasn't their S.O., so it was going to shape up to be one hell of a time.

I gave him my best "come hither" look and crooked my finger at him, inviting him to stand. He did, and he was barely an inch from me. We were about the same height and I could feel that his cock was stiff in his own pants, just barely grazing against mine. I resisted giving in and just going down on him there, but I did give him another kiss. I swear electricity radiated out from my lips, though all of it seemed to eventually find its way down to the same place a little below my waist. Thank fuck it didn't pass through my heart, I don't think it could take anything like that at the moment. Pulling back again I winked once more. "Shit, Amy, you gotta come try this. He's a good kisser!" Tension broke a bit as the room laughed. I leaned in to whisper in his ear "I'm good at kissing more than just lips." With that teasing thought in his head I did drop to my knees in front of him. Reaching back I pulled the elastic tie out of my hair, giving my head the ol' shampoo commercial toss and shake, my long hair flowing about my face in something of a mess. I hoped it was a "sexy mess" that girls seem to pull off, not a "dude, brush your fucking hair" mess.

My eyes on his prize, I could feel him staring at the top of my head, at my hands. I undid his belt buckle, then the button on his jeans. I made sure to press my hand against his stiff cock as I tugged the zipper down. I looked up at him with a smile and grabbed a hold of the waistband of his jeans, making sure I could feel the elastic of his underwear under my thumbs, and yanked them down. His cock sprang free and I couldn't help it, I looked and took in a breath. Not really a gasp, just a "damn that looks delicious" kind of intake of air. His cock was pretty. It wasn't huge, it wasn't some throbbing veiny sex machine, but it was pretty. It was like...just the right shape. Mostly straight with a real slight curve up, a nice big head. I know I'm into dicks and all, and while they can be hot or sexy or whatever, it's not usual I'd call one "pretty," but this one fit. His balls were large and furry, like the rest of him. I hoped he'd let me get all of that in my mouth later. Another hole, too, if I got that far into the mood...

The audience applauded. Finally there were some genitals out in the open! I guess that made it a party, I mean it's probably pretty tough to have an orgy while still clothed. I'd be willing to try it, anyway, but that's for some other time. I tugged his pants and boxers down to his ankles and left them there to stand back up, a big grin on my face. He smiled back and stepped out of his pants, kicking them over to the left.

"Give us a twirl, love." I told him. He obliged, putting his arms up above his head in a triumphant kind of pose as he turned around. I gave his butt a light swat as it turned in front of me. It was pretty cute, I couldn't help it. It obliged with a nice little jiggle as the smack echoed in the room and there was another round of applause. "All right, all right. Sit back down, birthday boy in your birthday suit."

He did, his hard cock sticking straight up from between his legs. His chest glistened with a little bit of sweat and his face was still red. A couple of deep breaths and I bent over towards him, hooking my thumbs in my own jeans but not getting the waistband of the thong. My hair had fallen forward, and I could see it grazing his rod, the ends tickling his balls. I worked my legs a little as I slid my jeans down over my round ass, my thong now visible to the room. There were some appreciative "woo's" and I straightened back up with my jeans below my knees. My cock strained at the sheer mesh fabric of the thong and I knew there would be a slightly darker spot where precum had dampened it.

"Oh fuck dude. Damn!" he said, eyeing my package. Amy echoed his sentiment. I grabbed my boots, then, and turned to face the audience. I had been to a salon the day before and so I was fully waxed, my ass nice and smooth. I made a show of bending over to put my boots back on and I knew the wrinkled pink skin of my asshole would be visible to either side of the thong strip as I was bent over and my cheeks spread apart.

I turned back and then stepped forward, feet once more planted on either side of him as I straddled his lap. Knees bent I sat down on him, his cock up between my cheeks a bit, my own pressing against his stomach. I had my hands on his shoulders as I rocked my hips, pushing my ass down and back against his shaft. God I could have cum then, just from the pressure of my cock against him.

In a breathy voice I asked him if he was having a good time. "So how much am I gonna owe you for this, man, because you're pretty obviously a professional." I just smiled and looked down, my hair falling forward to cover my eyes. Shaking my head to get said hair back out of the way I looked upwards and groaned, reaching back to grab a hold of his cock and press it against my ass as I rode his lap.

Determined to finish what I'd started I got up one last time and turned back to face the room. Probably a quarter of people were no longer really watching, people had begun to disrobe. There was a lot of making out, and an older woman I didn't know was getting eaten out by a friend's wife. I stood there a moment, in nothing but a bright red thong and shiny black boots, about to fully bare myself to a good friend that until this night I had assumed was 100% straight. I should know better than to assume that, but we all make mistakes.

I planted my feet a little past shoulder-width and bent over again, peeling my thong off, feeling the fabric pull out from between my cheeks, my asshole finally bare. I had thought about really going for the femme look and keeping my legs closed, balls pulled in front so as to show only my asshole to him, but I decided against it and they hung free as I dragged the thong down my legs. Getting it over the boots was a little more challenging than I expected, but I made it work before turning back to face him, both our cocks rock hard and each pointing at the other.

I leaned over and gently took a hold of his balls before planting a kiss on the tip of his cock, his precum a little salty on my lips. "Happy birthday, Jeff" I managed to get out rather huskily. His wife Amy had come up behind him. She had gotten topless at some point, and her sizeable, soft-looking tits were adorned with sparkly pasties.

"Well, hon? Did you enjoy your present? You can take it for a ride if you'd like."

He didn't take his eyes off mine but didn't respond for a few seconds. The moment felt like a year, it felt like an instant. "Yeah," he said. "Yeah, I think I'd like to."

CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers