All Comments on 'Birthday Suit Required'

by Fatdog25

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Poacher11Poacher1111 months ago

A nice sensual story. Looking forward to the next chapter

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenment11 months ago

Immediately engaging story, Very well written.

zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

Need more of Nita. Much more.

kylady76kylady7611 months ago

Wonderful story shame we can only give it 5 star's and were hoping for more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really sensual. Could have done without the security chip thing. That's just creepy

sd31r20sd31r2011 months ago

Great imagination! Wonderfully erotic! A constant tease building to the spotlight show.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Very hot. Love sibling sex.

d1rty0ldMan74d1rty0ldMan7411 months ago

Hope there's more to come. Wanna see some backstory on Nita.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What's up with the chip? Seems there's more to your story than just a sex club. Very interested in where you go. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

DragosLoveDragosLove11 months ago

Everything felt very matter of fact. The lap dance sequence for rudy was one of the least sexy descriptions you could have come up with. It's a list of actions rather than anything personal to the story teller. Many other sections of the story have similar issues. Another good example would be the dinner scenes where the food is described as the best but really just comes off as a list of dishes. In the future, linger more on the descriptions of the things you want to include, and exclude things that aren't important. Instead of "As the music began to play, Carli put the card and mic down on the floor and started doing one hell of a lap dance. It was full contact, no holds barred lap dancing. Rudy was immediately erect. He fondled her breasts, kissed them, licked them, fingered her pussy and her ass, kissed her pussy and her ass, he had his hands all over her. This continued for about two minutes, until somebody called "Time", and then the next lady in line took her place."

Let's describe the dance. "As the music began to play, Carli turned her back shaking her ass in Rudy's face as she lowered the card and mic to the floor. After a quick grind on his lap against his hardening cock, she spun and worked her way up his body teasing him with her breasts. Rudy couldn't restrain himself. He fondled her breasts, but like a kid in a candy store didn't stay there for long ad had to try everything. By the end of the dance he'd kissed them, licked them, fingered her pussy and her ass, kissed her pussy and her ass, he had his hands all over her. 'Time' was called and after an initial bout of disappointment being torn away from her perfect mounds his attention was drawn to the next women taking Carli's place."

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift11 months ago

Very nice entry.

More of the same would be welcome.

amepaculamepacul11 months ago

Nice. Wish we had a club like that around here.

Bob150BobBob150Bob11 months ago

How do I vote?

This is fantastic!

Thanks.

Carp2021Carp202111 months ago

Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to more.

britincalbritincal11 months ago

Ok. One of the most erotic and imaginative stories I have read for a while.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While a great story, it lacks in the sense that it requires follow-up chapters. Hopefully you will continue their story.

Thanks.

G

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Excellent!

Simply excellent!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

Holy shit! How in the hell is anybody supposed to compete with this? Can I give it the 15 or 20* it deserves?

Chef1bowenChef1bowen10 months ago

Please make a sequal or series for this

NutsterNutster8 months ago

This definitely deserves to become a series. What else do our sibling couple get up to? Now that he's micro-chipped, what else is he going to do at the club? More, please.

Mamila47Mamila478 months ago

Wunderbar zu lesen. Lässt meine Erinnerung wach werden. Ich hatte das vergnügen nach meiner Yogastunde mit drei Frauen nackt eine Verlängerung zu bekommen. Es gab ein Getränk und wir haben zwei Stunden lang gefickt. Es war ein Rausch.

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

Very enjoyable story. Thank you.

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Always enjoy a good Texas yarn and this was a good one! Very enjoyable! Good luck in the competition.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Honestly disgusted by this and I usually like the authors work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatdog25@Fatdog25
5/1/2024 - May 7th will mark my one year anniversary on Lit as a writer. Thank you to everyone who has clicked on a story, rated it, commented, and/or saved it. I do really appreciate it. "In for a Pound" goes live on 5/2/2024. Family fun for all. Still working on those sib-...