Birthday Surprise

Story Info
He thought she forgot his birthday.
967 words
3.91
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall pulls into the driveway and is disappointed that the house is completely dark. It's late but he'd hoped that she would be awake since it's his birthday. Walking into the house he jumps in the shower right away thinking at least he'll be able to slip into bed and snuggle up to her warm sexy body. Just thinking about her luscious voluptuous body and DD tits makes him hard. As he soaps up his body, he can't help but take hold of his quickly hardening cock. Accepting that he won't be getting any loving tonight he decides to give in to his urges. Randall leans back against the wall, closes his eyes, and imagines his beautiful wife kneeling in front of him and taking his cock down her throat. Grabbing her face, he fucks her warm wet mouth hard but, as hot as the image is, he is frustrated that he just can't seem to build to a climax and gives up.

Wearing only a towel, Randall walks into the bedroom and is surprised to find softly glowing candles laid out around the room and his beautiful wife laying in bed, her head propped up on one hand...naked. "Hey birthday boy, drop that towel and get over here."

Randall's eyes darken with lust. He drops the towel and slowly saunters toward the bed. Stopping at the foot of the bed his dark smoldering eyes roam all over her body. Starting at her feet he smirks as he notices her pretty toes are painted in his favourite crimson colour. His gaze continues up her thighs, she lays back and spreads her legs wider. Randall climbs on the bed and crawls towards her and straddles her. His rock-hard cock is nestled between her already wet pussy lips. She rocks her hips slowly and enjoying the feel of his hardness as it rubs against her clit. That deep sexy growl makes her pussy gush as he takes her face in his hands and kisses her deeply. Our tongues wrap around each other, caressing and tasting each other. She reaches up and her arms wrap around my neck and pull me down toward her. I slide my leg between hers but she then push his shoulders back, pushing me onto my back she then crawls on top of me and whispers, "you just lay there and enjoy yourself." She nibbles and licks my ear lobe running it through her teeth before moving on to my neck. Her hips rocking against mine, my cock sliding through her pussy lips making her wetter.

She slowly kisses her way across and down my body, spending a little time biting and licking my nipples before moving a little lower. She can feel his excitement building as she nears my cock but she seems to be in a teasing mood. I groan as she avoids my cock which elicits a tiny giggle from her. "I'm not ready to go there just yet. I'm saving the best for last." I watch her intently as she moves lower kissing each of my thighs, down my calves taking each foot in her hands massaging each of them. Finally, she begins to run her hands up my legs, I groan and beg, "Hurry up," but she seems to be having too much fun teasing me. My cock jerks as it feels the warm air from her mouth as it hovers above it. Her tongue darts out lightly licking my cock from base to tip. She smiles when she hears what she calls my 'sexy growl'. Reaching under the blanket she pulls out a bowl. I look at her warily and ask, "What are you up to now my Goddess?" As she dips her finger in, she smiles sweetly and says, "icing is a required birthday item silly" as she smears chocolate icing all over my cock. She spends the next 10 minutes licking my cock until it is sparkling clean but much to my frustration she won't let me cum just yet.

Her expressive eyes are always a dead giveaway and right now they are screaming that she needs my cock inside of her as much as I need it to be inside of her. She crawls up my body until her pussy slides over my cock eliciting a deep moan. Taking my cock in her hand she places it at her opening and painstakingly slowly lowers her body until my cock is fully encased in her sopping pussy. She loves this feeling and takes a moment to enjoy it and just sits still. I'm always surprised how well we fit together and I also enjoy this moment of completeness. Taking hold of her hips she then begins to move up and down squeezing and releasing as we move together.

She reaches over to the bowl again and "accidentally" drop some icing on her tits. Being the predictable and helpful man that I am I respond, "uh oh, here let me get that for you," then take a nipple in my mouth. I take my time suckling each nipple as if my life depended on it until every last bit of icing is gone. She moans loudly then gasps as I flip her onto her back and start to pound my cock into her pussy. Like a madman I fuck her so hard she screams my name over and over. She wraps her legs around me pulling me deeper inside her. Moving together we are so in sync that it doesn't surprise me when we both climax at exactly the same time. Her back arches as her orgasm rips through her and I feel my cum explode inside of her. We both collapse on the bed gasping for breath. She leans over, kisses me and whispers, "Happy birthday baby."