Hot Tub Tease

Story Info
Wife's Friend Wants to Use the Hot Tub.
4.9k words
4.5
40.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
255burner
255burner
11 Followers

My wife Amy and I moved into a house in the country that had a huge hot tub. It was wonderful to have such a relaxing environment at home, especially without any neighbors to see us as we regularly used the hot tub in the nude. Amy got to quickly check "hot tub sex" off her bucket list.

Shortly after moving in, we had a party with a small number of friends. It was a good time and everybody liked the house and admired the hot tub. Amy insisted that anybody who wanted to use the hot tub bring a bathing suit.

One of Amy's best friends, Melissa, had forgotten to bring a suit and Amy wouldn't let her get in without one because there were other people at the party. Melissa is shorter and bustier than Amy, so they don't wear the same sizes. Melissa and her boyfriend Brian had to roll up their pants and soak their feet against the jets while Amy socialized with the other guests.

Brian left to go to the bathroom and wanted to have a smoke in a discreet location. Seconds after he left I showed up to the hot tub in my swimming suit, ready to relax. I saw Melissa had a wine glass on the edge of the hot tub, and I indicated that I would transfer her wine to a plastic tumbler since a broken wine glass around a hot tub can be a bad thing. She said she was sorry and asked if I would top off her wine in the new plastic tumbler, which I did.

After I settled into the hot tub, Melissa told me that Brian had left and that she was bummed she forgot her swimsuit. I said she would have many opportunities to come out since she and Amy spent a lot of time together.

Melissa then asked if Amy always wore a swimsuit in the hot tub. I said no, but when we're alone we always get in naked. Melissa said she'd love to get in the hot tub right now, but Amy was being a bit of a prude. We laughed about that. Melissa said she hadn't been in a hot tub since high school, and back then she used to make out with her boyfriend while in it. I said, "I bet that's not all you did in the hot tub," and we kept laughing about that. Melissa occasionally kicked water at my face with her toes in a playful, flirty way as she got more buzzed from the wine.

Brian showed up a little later, looking very stoned. He said he had smoked too much and didn't feel good and asked if Melissa could drive him back to town. Melissa rolled her eyes and agreed, but was not happy about leaving the party early. "I should get my swimsuit and come back out later," said Melissa, "but Brian is being a baby.". We exchanged goodbyes and they took off.

Three weeks later, on a Saturday morning when my wife was out of town for the weekend visiting her mother and sister, I got a call on the home telephone from Melissa. She had meant to call Amy's mobile phone, but instead chose our home line.

I said, "Amy's gone until Sunday night, seeing her mom. Do you want me to leave a message?" Melissa said it was no big deal. She was hoping to come out and use the hot tub with Amy again. Melissa had been over a couple weeks ago when I was helping a friend build a deck.

I said that if she and Brian wanted to drive out, hang around, and use the hot tub, they were welcome as I would be home all weekend doing little projects, some grilling, some drinking and smoking, but mostly chilling out. They'd be welcome to stay over. Melissa said that was cool and would be out after noon.

When Melissa arrived she was wearing a cropped t-shirt with slightly exposed underboob, no bra, tight short shorts, and flip flops. I invited her in and asked where Brian was. Melissa said Brian was away for a few days, attending a conference, and wouldn't be back until Monday. She said she was bored and really wanted to use the hot tub. I laughed and said don't you think that might look a little unusual? Melissa laughed and asked why, and then stopped and put her finger to her lips and said mockingly "nobody needs to know I'm using the hot tub" and walked to the back of the house where the hot tub was on the deck.

I slightly raised my voice as she walked away and said "it's because you gals talk about everything." The last thing I needed to deal with was explaining to Amy why Melissa was over to the house alone to use the hot tub, even if all she wanted to do was use the hot tub.

Melissa turned and pouted. "Oh come on," she said, "I just want to use the hot tub. I won't get in your way... much." I said I know that, but maybe you ought to call Amy about it. Melissa said snarkily, "Fine, I'll call your wife and ask if it's OK if I can use the hot tub."

So Melissa called Amy, and Melissa gave me a thumbs up almost immediately. They talked for a long time with Melissa giggling often. I got bored and started working on a painting project. Melissa eventually yelled for me and said Amy wanted to talk.

Amy asked what I was doing. I said I was doing some painting and replacing trim work in the office. I said I didn't know Brian was gone until she showed up.

Amy said "That's no big deal. Be nice to Melissa and let her do what she wants. She's cool. Let her have some fun." I said OK and Amy said goodbye, I love you, see you tomorrow night, and "we'll get in the hot tub then", and hung up.

Melissa asked what Amy said. I said Amy is cool with you being here, and you can do what you want, so have fun. Then I told Melissa she could change into her swimsuit in the bathroom off the kitchen. Melissa got upset and said she had not brought a swimsuit, and didn't want to drive 20 minutes back to town to get one.

I sighed and said "Fine, OK. Amy knows you're here, I have work to do, so feel free to get in the hot tub. I'll go get you a robe if you want one." Melissa agreed and I went to get one of Amy's robes.

After finishing painting a wall in the office, I looked out on the deck and noticed Melissa was soaking in the hot tub, but had a wine glass on the perimeter, just like last time. I went out to the deck. Melissa was relaxed but surprised, and her breasts bobbled on the surface of the bubbling water. She asked what I was doing. I said let me replace the wine glass with a plastic tumbler, like last time, because of the possibility of breaking a glass. Melissa said she thought she could do whatever she wanted. I said if glass broke in the hot tub, I'd have to drain the hot tub and vacuum out all the jets. Melissa said she was sorry and asked me to top off the plastic tumbler, and to bring her some water.

When I came back to the deck, Melissa reached up for the drinks and both of her breasts were fully exposed from the churning waters. She apologized in a mocking way, as if she didn't care if I saw her. Then she said "hang out with me, I'm bored." I said, "OK, I guess, I need a break from painting." Melissa asked if I wanted to get in the hot tub and I hesitated. Melissa joked and said Amy would insist that I wear a swimsuit with guests around, so that got us laughing and I agreed.

After putting on a swimsuit and getting into the hot tub, I chose a location the furthest away from Melissa. Melissa laughed and said she knew I'd get in that spot because it's so far away.

'You're kind of a prude like Amy, no wonder you two are so compatible," said Melissa.

I said, "I'm hardly a prude. I'm sitting in a hot tub with one of my wife's friends who is all butt-naked." Melissa stuck her foot out, flicked water at my face, and laughed.

We hung out in the water and talked for about 5 minutes, the conversation departing from my perceived nervousness of the situation, and we got more comfortable talking about people we know. Melissa then said she had to get out and use the bathroom. I offered to leave so she could get out of the hot tub and into the robe, but she said everything was cool. "We're European now" said Melissa, laughing, as she got out naked and into a robe.

When Melissa returned, she was carrying two plastic tumblers filled to the brim with wine. She put them down on a table, dropped the robe a couple feet from the hot tub, and laughed as she slowly got into the hot tub. She took a seat next to me, offering me one of the tumblers, and said "Trust me, I don't bite," and laughed again.

I said it was pretty cool we could hang out like this. Melissa then turned the conversation to reminiscing about her days in high school in the hot tub with her boyfriend.

Melissa said she and her high school boyfriend used to hang out in his family's hot tub often when his parents and siblings weren't around, and that she would regularly give him blow jobs while he fingered her. I said, oh great, that's good to know, as I nervously adjusted my swimsuit, having been turned on by her story. But then Melissa said it all ended when her boyfriend's mom came home early from work one day, and caught them in the middle of a blowjob. The mom kicked her out, called her a slut, and banned her from coming over again. Melissa and her boyfriend met occasionally at the mall, but it was never the same, and they eventually broke up.

Shifting slightly in the hot tub, and being a little drunk, Melissa slipped out of her seat. Her right arm extended out to catch herself, but she ended up falling over onto my lap and I spilled a little of my wine on her. Her hand ended up on my swimsuit on part of my rock hard crotch.

Melissa said she was sorry while giving me a goofy facial expression. Her breasts lifted out of the water briefly in front of me, with her eyes locked on mine, and she moved back to her seat before taking another gulp of wine and laughing. There was a slight pause before we both started speaking at the same time. I said, "Sorry, you go ahead."

"So that's the story of my high school boyfriend and his hot tub," said Melissa, quickly following up with "You really liked that story, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah, that was a good story..." I said. But before I could continue Melissa blurted out, "Well, what I mean is that Amy must be really lucky."

"What?", I said.

"You know what I mean," said Melissa with a cheeky wink and nodding her head slightly down towards the water and my lap.

I laughed a little. "Yeah, um, heh heh, yeah I think I know what you're talking about", I said, pausing briefly and looking down before I said more directly, "I'm sure losing your boyfriend that way was a hard thing to deal with." We both broke into laughter.

"Oh, good, whew," said Melissa, "It was just an accident, I'm sorry."

"Happens all the time," I said, "Things can get pretty wet in the hot tub."

We cracked up even more.

Melissa then stared right at me and said, "Yes, things are pretty wet in the hot tub." I could see through the bubbles that Melissa had her hand near her pussy and appeared to be fingering herself.

"Are you having fun?" I said, before she cut me off.

"Oh yeah," said Melissa, and she pulled her fingers out of the water and grabbed her wine tumbler. "Want a taste?"

"Yeah, sure," I said, playing along.

Melissa scooted over next to me and held her wine tumbler up to my lips to give me a sip of wine, but quickly tried to slip one of her fingers into my mouth, which of course had the aroma of pussy juice.

"Whoa, just a second," I said, "What's going on here?"

Melissa rose up out of the hot tub, exposing her breasts again and said, "You said you wanted a taste," before settling down with a pouty expression on her face. "Come on, I'm kind of drunk. Brian's gone. Amy's away. Don't you want to have a little fun? Amy said I could do whatever I wanted," said Melissa as she began rubbing my swimsuit.

"I don't think that's what Amy meant," I said.

"How do you know?" said Melissa. "Maybe she did mean that I could do whatever I wanted."

"That would be wrong," I said. "What if Amy found out?"

"Maybe she already knows," said Melissa, continuing, "We should call her up right now. My phone is in the kitchen." Melissa began to pull on my swimsuit to expose part of my totally hard cock, and handling the tip underwater.

"Just think of it as us being back in high school. You could be my boyfriend for the afternoon," said Melissa.

I hesitated and said, "What are you going to say to Amy when you call her? 'Oh hey, Amy, I'm naked and drunk in the hot tub with your husband and he won't take off his swimsuit!'"

"That's exactly what I'd say. And you know what Amy would tell me?", said Melissa.

"Ummm, I don't know," I said.

Melissa sighed and said, "Amy would laugh and say 'He's wearing a swimsuit?"

We laughed as she continued to stroke the top of my cock.

Melissa continued, "Amy would say 'Stop Calling Me' and 'Let Melissa Do What She Wants'."

I thought about it for a few seconds while Melissa slowly stroked my cock underwater. "Well, that might actually be what Amy would say, but I just don't know," I said as Melissa snuggled her naked body up against mine and kissed me.

I relented and said, "OK, Amy said you can do what you want. So what do you want to do? You want to revisit your high school boyfriend hot tub fantasy?"

"Sure!" said Melissa, as she pulled down my swimsuit further. I shifted up in my seat and Melissa dove her face into the bubbling water to put her lips and tongue around my cock. It felt fantastic.

After a short time, Melissa rose up, kissed me on the lips and said, "Sit on the top of the hot tub so I can suck your cock. That's how we used to do it" I kicked off my suit and hiked my butt onto the perimeter of the hot tub. Melissa positioned herself in front of me to suck and lick while looking up at me.

Normally I can last a long time, but the excitement overwhelmed me and I came in her mouth in just a couple of minutes. Melissa swallowed it totally and continued to lick the oozing cum out of my cock for a few minutes after my orgasm, which just about drove me crazy.

"I need another glass of wine to wash down that big load!" said Melissa, so she grabbed my tumbler and drank what was left while I sat down in the hot tub.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking hot, I can't believe I came so quickly," I said, sinking back down into the bubbling waters of the tub. "We really shouldn't have done that, but damn you're hot and you give a great blowjob!"

'Is it better than Amy's?" asked Melissa.

"Do you want me to call Amy up and ask her? I said, laughing. "You're just my girlfriend for the afternoon. Remember?"

"Oh, I forgot, sorry," said Melissa.

Melissa noticed that I was still hard. "Wow, you don't get soft afterwards," she said, "Want another round?"

"Uhhhh, what do you mean? Another blowjob?" I said.

"No," said Melissa, "I mean this...."

At this point, Melissa rose out of the hot tub and got on my chest, positioning her pussy right above my cock before quickly taking it all in one stroke and groaning.

"Your cock is so hard, wow!" said Melissa, grinding away. Her pussy was slick, even in the water, as she eagerly moved up and down.

I stopped Melissa for a second, kissing her, before saying, "Aren't you worried about protection?"

Melissa pushed herself back a little, staying on my cock, and said, "Somebody, who will remain nameless, told me that you had a vasectomy and weren't ever going to have any kids."

"Oh, so you girls do talk!" I said, as she started fucking me hard again.

Melissa put her mouth next to my ear, "Yes, girls sometimes talk, but we don't tell each other everything. I had no idea what a wonderful big cock you have."

We continued fucking in the hot tub for a while, trying out various positions. Eventually I fucked Melissa from behind but had her clit down near a pulsating water jet. Quickly, she started having orgasms.

"Ohhhh," she said, orgasming repeatedly. "Stop for a second, but don't pull out."

Melissa caught her breath for a second, turned around and said, "Put your thumb in my ass. Slowly. And then start fucking me again."

I scooped up some of her juices with my right thumb and rubbed her sphincter for a while, slowly inserting my thumb. After a minute, Melissa began to orgasm again.

"Don't fucking stop," Melissa said.

Melissa's grip on my cock during her orgasms became so intense that I had to cum inside her pussy.

After I pulled out and took my thumb out of her ass, we sat back down in the hot tub. We were totally exhausted.

Melissa crawled over to me and I put my arm around her. "Wow," she said, "That was fucking intense."

"Did your high school boyfriend ever do that?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," said Melissa, "We fucked in the hot tub a lot."

"No," I said, "Did he ever stick his thumb up your butt?"

Melissa nodded her head up and down and then said, "But we never got to the point where he fucked my ass with his cock. We were supposed to do it that day for the first time when his mom came home. I'm glad she only saw me sucking his cock and not being fucked in the ass! That would have been too embarrassing!"

"So you're into anal sex?" I asked.

"Only when I'm really really turned on," said Melissa, "Like this afternoon."

"Uh, OK," I said. "I'm kind of spent right now. Do you mind if I have a shower and a break and maybe make dinner for us?"

Melissa reluctantly agreed and we took separate showers and then she took a long naked nap on our bed.

While Melissa was asleep, I cleaned up my paint brushes, tidied up the house and the deck, and started preparing dinner, steak and salad.

I was grilling when Melissa walked onto the deck completely naked, a plastic tumbler of wine in her hand, and a pipe with some weed and a lighter in the other hand.

"Hey, big guy, are you preparing some meat for me?" asked Melissa, who had clearly been drinking and had smoked a little already.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," said Melissa, laughing, "I want a juicy piece of meat and some big veggies."

We both smoked some. Melissa said this stuff was very potent and we should only have a couple of hits.

The grilling was done soon and we sat down to eat, Melissa still naked. I said, "Aren't you going to get some clothes on?"

"Not until I leave. I can do whatever I want," said Melissa. "Hey, do you have any sauce for your meat?"

"Yeah," I said, "I've got A-1 and some other things."

"No," said Melissa, "That's not what I meant. I mean, do you have any good lube?"

"Ohhhh," I said, "Yeah, we've got some Swiss Navy silicone lube."

"That's the best!" said Melissa, "Oh my god, I can't wait."

We ate some of our steak and veggies, but Melissa was constantly flirting with her hot bod, and I was hard as a rock. Melissa had drunk all of her wine and was starting to drink mine, but then quickly ran back inside to get two more bottles of chilled white wine and pee. Before she went back inside she told me to get the lube and meet at the hot tub.

After she disappeared, I walked into the kitchen and to the bedroom where I found a bottle of the silicone lube in a side drawer. I stuck it in my pocket and walked back through the kitchen where Melissa was attempting to open another bottle but had trouble with the opener.

"Can you help me open this?" she said. She handed me the opener and then grabbed my crotch while growling. Quickly, she started undoing my shorts, pulled them down, got on her knees, and started sucking my cock.

"Mmmmmm," said Melissa, being sloppy with her mouth, "Uncork that bottle, please."

I opened the bottle while she continued to lick my cock and poured the wine into her plastic tumbler, and then stepped out of my shorts. Melissa got up, drank some wine, and held my dick while trying to pull me out to the deck. I quickly grabbed my shorts.

"You don't need those where we're going," said Melissa. I explained the lube was in the pocket and Melissa reached with her other hand to snatch my shorts.

We quickly got in the hot tub with our drinks and I let Melissa take the lead. The smoke was starting to affect us both, making us extremely horny. Melissa climbed on my chest, kissing me and shoving her breasts in my face before sliding down and sucking my cock underwater for a few seconds. She then climbed back up to my chest, put her pussy atop my cock, and slid down quickly, and began fucking me.

255burner
255burner
11 Followers
12