All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise'

by Travis_McCoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lagunabilagunabialmost 17 years ago
Great story - for all of us anal cock lovers

I loved this story - only wish it could have been me in the middle of those two big cocks. I am as hard as a rock now - will need to go and anally masturbate and cum in my ass! More please!

lagunabilagunabialmost 17 years ago
Great story - for all of us anal cock lovers

I loved this story - only wish it could have been me in the middle of those two big cocks. I am as hard as a rock now - will need to go and anally masturbate and cum in my ass! More please!

bhg08054bhg08054almost 17 years ago
Great Story!

What an exciting tale of Man Sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
two guys

i remember the first time with two guys. a close gay friend invited me over and he had his lover there. best pool party ever. i had one big cock in my ass and the other down my throat. when they both cam it was heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

beautiful, loved the romantic ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh man

Such a lucky guy. I would love this to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprise

I spent my 25th Birthday in a bathhouse and got fucked 5 times over a period of 6 hours .. I hadn’t intended to stay that long , but after being fucked twice and sucking 3 men off I was up for more - coincidentally it was the first time I had ‘poppers’

It was the third guy to fuck me who gave me them ( his cock was so thick , he told me to sniff the brown bottle to relax me so he could get it in !! ) it was wonderful to say the least .....after he had finished in me , I stayed in the room and 2 more had me ( all of them bareback)

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I love this story. I wish my wife would give me the same gift for my birthday. I truly love sucking cock and getting fucked. The only thing better would be if my wife was watching the whole time.

Please tell more stories. This is an excellent one that turned me on so much.

h0llel0ttahairh0llel0ttahair8 months ago

Better if she was there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a great story. It is so erotic. Is there a part two? If not, please write one because you can't leave us with such a delicious meal & no dessert. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous