All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise'

by eroticdreamsaz

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well written

Nice story and well written. Thank you for sharing with us this gem.

FragBot3000FragBot3000almost 13 years ago

Hot story and well written - a few grammar mistakes, but extremely well paced. Hope there may be more to this story than the one chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Your story had me furiously pounding my cock as hubby cleaned up after his wife's big cocked lover. How lucky can a guy get?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Huh?

Huh? Guess I missed the part where hubby asked to be the s in a D/s scene. Other than that and a few typos pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1/5

Put it in the gay male category next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a Sexy Hot Wife!

Nice first story about a hot sexy wife! Written from the wife's point of view....cool, I would have liked a nice sexy description about her, so I could picture her looks as she was so nicely pleased by Brad's Big Pussy Pleaser! Loved the husband getting his cuckold wish of watching her! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does. But its what he wanted and he deserves every humiliation and creampie the bitch gives the pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please put this tye of story

in the gay or fetish catagory. And tell readers it is a cuckold story so we do not waste our time starting to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kill it with fire please

Another loser cuck and his fat wife story.

Remember the time in literotica history when authors posted good stories with plots and real characters. Well this is an example of the brain dead gay cuck stories that are killing off the literotica community. So very sad, so not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Puke

And more puke

1jbm1jbmalmost 13 years ago
Hot story

Hot story and I am looking for more.

Got me hard and horny

Enjoyed

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story! Sorry to say I'm not surprised by the reactions of some. Unless you hit the nail on their tiny little heads you'll never make them happy.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
The story was probably the best cuck story I've read

And, some of the comments are funny. Some readers seem to expect all stories in one area to be the same with only geography and names changed. In any one area there can be lots of variables. Generally I don't enjoy cuckold stories that are mean, demeaning or hurtful. This one was different.

Happy Birthday! To both of them.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Another story in the wrong category

I think BDSM would fit this story better, along with the chastity device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A slut married to a fag

This will work for a couple of years, just not for me. Yuck.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 13 years ago

That was fantastic, thank you and I'm looking forward to Ch. 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Mistress Stacey had given me Brad's number"

No wonder: her husband's a wimp with a tiny cock.

whynot_270whynot_270almost 13 years ago

Id be in heaven if that would happen to my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a present!!!

wow I would love to have that for my birthday present. to bad it is only fiction or is it? Any body know a mistress that could make it happen for real?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Kinky Fantasy

Short and to the erotic point. I am surprised that Literotica let this story post. I don't get upset over poor grammar or spelling. But, from experience I know the editorial staff at Literotica has rejected my stories with considerable less than this story has. Are you all on vacation or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dummies

In the first place, it was his fantasy - not something he wanted in reality. Cut the cage off, takes 30 seconds and a simple tool. If you believe otherwise, you're an idiot. Kick the wife out and divorce her. Who wants a slut wife bringing home std's, aids or herpes? Find Mistress Stacey and do very bad things to her. She'll never do anything like that again. What a bunch of horse manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two bullets

One for the wife, one for the guy to eat after he shoots her

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Thank goodness

Thank goodness that you were too ashamed to try to write again after this horrid mess. Nothing erotic about this nighmare.

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. The female control household is my dream.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife always takes me out for dinner on my birthday along with the family. Boring maybe but after reading this I’m grateful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous