Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
He tells his wife about his Nuru massage with Jade.
2.1k words
4.7
3.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a continuation of "A Birthday Surprise" which was an erotic encounter about a Nuru massage. This story evolves to romance of husband and wife as he tells her about his experience.

This story is fiction, comes from a perspective and path I wish my relationship had experienced instead of dissolving over different views and needs.

__________________________________________

Thank you to Lit members that reviewed/previewed the story, helped refine things - forever grateful.

__________________________________________

Driving home I relived my Nuru session with Jade, how utterly erotic and amazing it was. The question that kept entering my mind was what I was going to tell my wife. Should I tell her everything or just parts of it, I didn't know yet. My wife and I had a good marriage, it was stable, most would say comfortable, nothing exciting, certainly nothing had ever transpired what I had just experienced. I didn't know how she would react, but she is the one that got me the massage for my birthday, specifically sent me to see Jade. I ran scenarios through my head the rest of drive, when I parked in the garage, I had decided I had to tell her, how to tell her was the question.

I walked in the door and I could hear my wife in the kitchen. I was still in a slight euphoria with nerves overlayed. I headed to the kitchen and gave her a great big hug from behind and thanked her for my birthday present, and that my massage was amazing. She spun around with a big grin on her face replying, "I want to hear all about it". I said that I would tell her over dinner and a drink. In my mind I was thinking 2 or 3 drinks as I mustered up the courage. Dinner was almost ready, so I made 2 martinis and we sat down a few minutes later.

I was gathering my thoughts, before I could take a bite, my wife said, "I want you to know Jade sent me pictures of herself in a bikini before I bought the gift certificate. I wanted to make sure she was your type, I wanted this experience to be as perfect as possible". I was aghast. My wife knew, she had to know Jade and I had fucked, how could she not. Then she said, "So, tell me all about this amazing massage".

I proceeded to take a few sips of my drink and told her about my massage with Jade. She intently watched me as she took small bites of her food, slowly chewing. I left out my initial thoughts as Jade walked into the massage room. Having been married for this long, women don't necessarily like to hear their husbands describe how beautiful or striking another woman is, they tend to see it in a jealous manner. I got to the part where Jade and I entered into the shower together, I mentioned that I was naked, but left out Jade was as well. An innocent omission, but calculated, I wanted to see if she asked. I began telling her how Jade was washing me, washing my cock and balls, when I teasingly asked my wife why she had never washed me like that before. She stopped chewing and straight-faced asked, "Was Jade naked too?" I had decided before I may not tell her every detail, but I also would not lie if she asked something specific.

I replied "Yes, Jade was naked as well". Before I could add anything else my wife rapid fired questions, "Does Jade have an amazing body? When was the last time you saw a naked women other than me in the flesh? Were you attracted to her?" I didn't answer for a moment as I formulated my response. I replied If you recall, I have been to some strip clubs over the years so I have seen naked women other than you, but this was totally different. Jade is a beautiful woman, some would say that iconic girl next door. I was attracted to her, it would have been a challenge to not be aroused considering the erotic situation we were in.

I continued recalling how I had my turn washing Jade in the shower, casually like this was something I did every day. I proceeded with Jade and I moving to the mattress for the Nuru massage. I outlined the modality, her technique, how she was rubbing her naked body over mine, using her whole body and weight to apply the therapeutic pressure. My cock was erect again recounting it. I was just about to tell her how Jade had spun around and how I licked her pussy when my wife suddenly got up and asked if I wanted another drink. I hadn't realized but I had sucked mine down, I looked at her glass which was empty too. I replied of course, I'll get them. "Great, but let's move to the couch, you can continue telling the rest there" she replied.

I had been talking so much I really hadn't eaten much, I decided I would finish later. I made another round of martinis, then headed into the family room. I found she had turned on the fireplace along with some lit candles but she wasn't there. I sipped a little from each glass afraid I would spill them, then set them down and got comfortable on the couch. A few moments later she came back with one of my casual dress shirts unbuttoned just enough to hold her breasts in, nothing else but silk and lace red panties panties. As she walked around me I noticed they were a thong, this was unusual for her, she always said she hated them, always up her ass. She grabbed her drink, then sat with our legs pressed against each other.

We both took a couple more sips of our drinks then she said, "So Jade was rubbing her beautiful naked body all over you, what happened next?" I took another gulp of the martini, liquid courage, continued with Jade spinning around and her beautiful pussy being right there in front of me, her sweet seductive scent, how I couldn't resist and extended my tongue to taste her, touched her clit, how Jade started to suck my cock in return. My wife was silent, listening to me tell her how I was pleasuring another woman, being pleasured by another woman, staring at me with a dead pan face. It was now or never, I recounted how Jade had stopped and asked if she could fuck me. At this my wife grinned wide, said "Keep going, this is the hottest thing I have heard in a long time".

I was taken by surprise, I couldn't believe it, she wasn't mad, she was turned on by it, I was not expecting this reaction. I started to talk faster as I told her how in the heat of moment I couldn't resist her request. I didn't know if it was my cock thinking, but I couldn't tell Jade no, I needed to fuck her in that moment. I continued with how Jade spun around with her breasts pressed against me, then slid down my body and took my cock into her pussy in one swift motion. How I was so aroused by the whole encounter being with a different woman, it was if I was 18 again as my balls immediately sucked in as I ejaculated right then, my orgasm was intense. Jade immediately followed her own orgasm, her pussy squeezing my cock, eventually milking it dry.

I stopped there and looked at my wife whose face was brightly flushed, she said "I researched Nuru massage and read accounts of how they easily could evolve to intense sex, which undoubtedly yours did. Listening to your sexual encounter with Jade has turned me on. To be honest I didn't know how I would feel, even after vetting her myself, seeing Jades pictures, going through and getting you the massage session, I didn't expect this reaction of myself. I want you to pleasure me, take me how you want, I want to experience the pleasure you did with her".

She stood up and proceeded to undress me, took my shirt off, then started on my pants. As she pulled them down, my erect cock popped out, I hadn't worn underwear to the massage. She noticed the precum dripping which she licked off, gently, so sensuously. She licked my whole shaft a few times then took my cock completely into her mouth. She had rarely done this, she was never big on blow jobs, I was pleasantly surprised. She kept this up, taking my whole cock to the back of her throat, nice and slow for a few minutes.

I wanted to please her, I needed to please her. I didn't say anything, gently moved her head off my cock and motioned for her to stand up. I unbuttoned the last few buttons of her shirt, her breasts spilled out, nipples erect. I licked and sucked them, then ran my tongue down her belly, light kisses, pulled her panties to the side. She had shaved, completely bare, something she hadn't done in years, I couldn't recall the last time. She had always trimmed so it didn't stick out of her panties, never to this degree.

Her pussy was glistening, the wetness was weeping and starting to trickle down her inner thigh. I lightly licked her whole sex, leaving her clit alone. I licked her labia, inside the folds, back out as I tended to every part. I slowly slid my tongue deep inside her pussy which her body responded, her back arched, I looked up to see her nipples had gotten harder. She had shaved for me, so I took the chance and licked down from her pussy to find her clean perineum and on to her bare rosebud. Her ass squeezed ever so slightly as my tongue touched her where it had never had. I slid my tongue back to feel her hands pull my head back right where I had been. I proceeded to gently bite her ass cheeks, then lightly rim her, her breathing got shallow and short, stuttered, she wasn't stopping me. She had never let me get this far, she had always said it was too taboo.

I didn't want to push things too far, I moved slowly back to her swollen clit, took it into my mouth and sucked while I flicked it with my tongue. It took only moments till she was quivering and moaning, then the orgasm washed over her, she bucked her pelvis into my face as she screamed out. I didn't let up, I pressed my tongue and massaged her clit as she continued with the most intense orgasm I had experienced with her.

She collapsed to the couch, I proceeded remove her panties, then picked her up and lowered her right down on top of my throbbing cock, I slid so deep inside of her. She gasped and threw her head back as her pussy clenched my cock. She hadn't even come down from her prior orgasm when another shook her, she had never cum that quick from penetration. I proceeded to lift her up and down on my cock, slowly, I could feel her juices flowing my cock, my balls, down my leg. I didn't care, we were entwined, we were connected in a way we hadn't for years, maybe ever.

She threw her head back again screaming to not stop as she continued to allow me to impale her. After a couple more minutes I could feel my balls starting to swell, I orgasmed, felt like it swelled up from my toes. I had to concentrate to not fall over as I ejaculated over and over inside of her. I leaned up against the couch, she had become dead weight in the euphoria of her orgasm. I placed her down on the couch and laid next to her, wrapping my arms around her, both of us breathing hard trying to catch our breath. I stared at the ceiling wondering how this was all happening. First amazing sex with another woman, now maybe the most intense sex I had ever had with my wife.

She rolled and put her head on my chest, looked directly at me and whispered, "I want you to go back and get another Nuru massage from Jade, come home to me again, I want to experience this again with you". I was elated, this couldn't have gone better if I tried to plan it. This would probably go down as my best birthday ever.

We dragged ourselves up from the couch and slowly made our way up to bed. We curled up naked together under the covers holding each other, we hadn't done this in years, the feeling was delightful. In that moment I realized our relationship had evolved in many ways. I drifted off to sleep thinking about making another appointment with Jade, wondering what might transpire during the next massage with her.