Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A Nuru massage, birthday gift from the wife.
3.2k words
4.77
21.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I opened the card, a gift certificate fell out. I picked it up and read it, Jade's Relaxing Haven, massages to relax and reinvigorate the body. There was a sticky note attached in my wife's writing, "Happy 45th, your Nuru massage awaits you".

I looked up at my wife with wide eyes, "Thank you, but you do realize what a Nuru massage entails?" She proceeded to tell me that a lady from work had sent her husband to Jade and he loved the Massage. So she had called Jade herself to find out more about the Nuru modality, and understood we would be fully nude and body to body. Jade had expressed the therapeutic advantages as she could use her whole body as well as well as weight without the restrictions that the normal sheet creates. She did tell her it was extremely sensual, but as adults, it would just be the massage. I kissed my wife passionately on the lips and Thanked her again, I couldn't believe she got me a Nuru massage!

I got up and called the number immediately, the receptionist had an opening for the next day at 3:00 so I booked it. I started fantasizing being skin to skin with a woman I had never met before, the thought aroused me, but I had other things to take care of, personal grooming. I wanted to make sure I was clean and trim before getting to my appointment.

I arrived a few minutes early, I walked in and found it looked just like a normal parlor, I'm not sure what I was expecting. I was met by the receptionist, a young 20 something with a short bob, cute, but not my type. I checked in with her and she had me fill out a few questions on their iPad system. I thought to myself this place is pretty legit. She took the iPad when I was done, leaned over her desk and whispered "Nuru massage, you are in for a real treat!".

She came out from behind the desk and showed me back to the massage room which was larger than normal. The massage table was present, but also a sleek couch, and what appeared to be a blow up mattress in the back. There was also a 2nd door labeled staff only. She asked me to undress and put on the provided robe and my therapist would be in shortly.

I undressed, put the robe on and sat on the couch waiting. I noticed music was playing, but it was not the typical Asian parlor music, or just regular radio, it was more soothing natural sounds, water, wind, rain. I was sitting with my eyes closed taking things in when the staff only door opened. A stunning woman came into the room, about 5' 4", sandy blond hair pulled back into a pony tail, black scrubs, typical for what many massage therapists or nurses wear. She introduced herself as Jade, and said she would be taking care of me. She said we would be heading to the back room to get started, but before she wanted to chat for a few minutes.

Jade sat down next to me, her eyes danced and she had a calming smile. She asked if I had ever had a Nuru massage which I answered no. She asked what prompted me to get the massage, so I reviewed how my wife had gotten it for my 45th birthday. She got a big grin on her face, and before I could ask why, she stated "I remember talking to your wife. First, Happy Birthday, you don't look 45". Jade was building up brownie points quick here. She continue to say my wife was very interested in everything we offered, especially the Nuru as a friend had told her about it. We normally don't offer the Nuru to new clients, as we like to have some background and experience with a client to know if they are good fit for it, as it is not for everyone. Your wife was confident that is what she wanted you to have". We did check a couple references before you booked, as we don't want to jeopardize our business.

I asked Jade how long she had been doing Nuru massages. She had been doing massage therapy for 20 years, but only started with the Nuru a few months ago after having received one by a woman overseas on a trip. A friend of hers had convinced her to get one which she was grateful for as It had changed her perspective about massage. Sensual massages specifically and how in the US as a society we condone sexuality, especially outside of the marriage. Jade continued stating she reserved the Nuru for special clients, as it took a special understanding by all parties involved. I said 20 years, may I respectively ask how old you are which she responded 50. This woman looked like she wasn't a day over 40. I asked if she only did the sessions with men, she responded that she also did sessions with couples, she really enjoyed the awakening experience it was for them.

She asked if I had any further questions of how the session would go, I kind of just stared at her which she giggled and said it is OK, we know the Nuru massage is much more involved than any other massage we offer. If at any time you are uncomfortable with anything, just say so and I will back off. We got up and she locked the main door, she then led me to the back room which was actually an amazing bathroom, one that would rival some multi-million dollar homes. The shower must have been at least 5 x 6, floor to ceiling glass, stone floor, a huge rain shower, 12 nozzles across the back wall including a handheld shower head. There was a massive jacuzzi tub as well just off to the side, probably one that 3 people could use easily fit in. My mind started drifting to Jade and a couple being in that Jacuzzi together.

I was still thinking about this when Jade asked me to take off my robe, I turned around to find she had already undressed. What a site, she was not petite, not over weight, some might say thick, but just beautiful curves and solid D cup breasts and nipples the size of a quarter. I took off my robe and she led me into the shower when she stated she needed to make sure I was clean head to toe before we could commence with the Nuru massage.

She started the rain shower, and the glass started to steam up. She proceeded to take her time cleaning every portion of my body, starting with my neck and shoulders, arms, down my torso, then just a slight graze over my groin as she made her way to my legs down, down my calves and then my feet. All the while, she would graze my cock at times, or lean gently against me, which had me at full attention in no time as her skin was silky smooth. Here I was taking a shower with this amazingly beautiful woman. I willed myself to keep calm, it had been years since being this intimate with anyone other than my wife.

Jade came up from washing my feet, water cascading down her full head of hair, looking so sensual and sexy. She wrapped her hands gently around my erect cock, and asked if it was OK for her to make sure it was fully clean. All I could do was nod as she cleaned my shaft gently but thoroughly. She moved down to my cleanly shaven balls as if they were china, not fragile, but priceless. Her hands slid father between my legs and moved to my ass, where she scrubbed with a bit more firmness while staring into my eyes. She gently nudged her pinky into my anus, and slowly moved it in and out, while her other hand wrapped my cock again. I guess when she said thoroughly clean, she really meant everything.

When she had finished with her fun, she backed up slightly and turned around facing away. It was the first time I had the chance to fully admire her ass, it was perfect, from the size of her globes to how her pussy lips were barely poking between her legs. She reached back with the loofa and said, you are all clean, now it is my turn. I must have had the dear and headlights look, as Jade giggled again and stated you are going to need to get some soap and get moving, your session doesn't go all day!

I took the loofa and added some soap, took a few deep breaths and starting to bathe this gorgeous woman in front of me. I didn't want to go too quick, as I caressed her arms and torso with the loofa. I came up and cupped her breasts and massaged them briefly, her nipples were starting to become erect, Jade just stood there with her eyes closed. I didn't want to overstay my welcome, I knelt down and was getting more soap when I felt Jade had moved closer. I turned back to continue with her legs to find her mound nearly touching my nose. I almost fell over but caught myself as I stared at her beautiful pussy. It was such a light hair, trimmed so neat, almost invisible with the water running over her body. I took the loofa and reached around to her amazing ass, squeezing and kneading, and spreading her cheeks as she had done with mine. I then came back around and gently touched her mound, then slid down between her legs rubbing her labia. A slight gasp escaped her lips, I looked up to see her nipples fully erect and she had an arm against the wall to support herself. I stood up quickly and apologized, asked if I had gone too far, which she responded, "oh no, you were just fine, the whole process has me a bit more aroused than normal".

I decided to not push my luck, so I grabbed the shower head and started to rinse Jade off. I moved over her whole body making sure to get all the soap off. When I got to her pussy, I kept it there real close and lingered for a few extra moments, which Jades legs starting to shake just a little bit to my delight. I turned off the water, Jade looked at me with a slight glaze in her eyes, took me by the hand and led me back into the massage room, both of us still dripping wet. She asked me to lay face down on the mattress I had seen earlier. I did and moments later I felt a warm liquid dripping onto my skin. She moved over my body slowly drizzling the liquid and occasionally using her hand to move some of it around. I could tell it was not just a normal lotion or oil, as when she moved her hand off my body, I could feel the gel pull at my skin ever so slightly.

The liquid stopped and I felt Jade slowly ease herself on top of me. I could feel her breasts compress into my back, as she slowly started to glide over my body. I could feel her using her arm, her quads and even her ass in various positions to apply a blanket of pressure over areas of my back, ass and legs. It was not like anything I had felt before, it was soothing and naturally erotic all at the same time. Jade had slid down to my legs, I then felt her breasts go between my legs, tickle my balls and anus ever so lightly. She went back over back and so her breasts were lightly pushing on the back of my head. Jade continued similar movements for the next 5-10 minutes, but I'll be honest, I lost time, I was in heaven.

I felt her slide off of me, she then asked me to roll over, so I obliged, finding Jade kneeling next to me, glistening from head to toe from the mixture of water and the gel. Small droplets of water beaded over the gel, it was amazingly beautiful and erotic. I had been so entranced I then realized my cock was standing erect and harder than it had in years, almost aching. I closed my eyes to ward off an orgasm, it was building fast, at this point, I knew it was inevitable, I just wanted to wait as long as possible.

Jade came in from the side and started to rub her breasts over my chest in a circular motion, from just above my erect cock up to the base of my neck. She then lightly dragged her breasts over my face and back down. I was taking in long breaths to stay relaxed when I felt her hair lightly brush over my cock. I slowly looked up to see Jade lie down on top of me with her head just below my cock, her mouth wide open. Her eyes locked onto mine, she proceeded to slide up and over my cock, along my chest and inches from my lips all while retaining eye contact. I about orgasmed at that moment, I clenched fiercely, I still don't know how I didn't cum right then.

Jade proceeded to do this same movement a few more times, on the last movement she sat up right on my cock. The head was protruding between her vulva where she paused, the gel adding to our glistening bodies together as she slid forward and hovered while slowly grinding her ass into my stomach, my cock grazing up against her rosebud as she slid around. She slid back down again, and I swore my engorged cock was going to penetrate her, but she slipped past and brought my cock between her glorious breasts proceeding to slide up and down, my cock fucking her breasts. I gasped and told her I needed her to slow down. She let up on the pressure but kept my cock right between her breasts and continued to move slowly as I took long deep breaths for a minute or two.

Jade sensed that I was no longer at the point of orgasm, she moved so we were stomach to stomach, her mouth within millimeters of mine, staring into my eyes. Without warning she spun herself on my stomach, her hands and legs extended, and stopped herself with her glistening, legs draped over my chest, pussy now right in front of my mouth. I couldn't stop myself; I slowly extended my tongue and had a taste of her flowing juices. She was so light, fresh, just a little salty, this woman had me mesmerized by her whole essence. Jade looked back with a smile, turned back and proceeded to take my cock and suck on the tip ever so lightly. My mind was spinning, here my cock was being sucked by the masseuse my wife had sent me to. Had my wife sent me to have sex with another woman for my birthday? I let the thoughts go, I just couldn't stop where this was going.

Jade slowly sucked on my cock as if she was massaging it, not jerking it for the purpose of orgasm. The sensation was incredible, keeping me at the edge, all the while I was lightly licking and sucking on her vulva and clit. Her moans were getting louder when Jade released my cock, and slid off to the side. I stared at her, I was so engorged and ready to blow. She looked at me and said, your wife paid for the deluxe, but I didn't tell her everything that entailed. We can end the session now with a blow job, or we can continue with what your wife paid for it you want.

I was barely able to utter let's continue in a gravely whisper. Jade grinned, then proceeded to come up and give me a passionate deep kiss, one that sent chills through my body. She stopped staring directly into my eyes. She started to slide her ass down by chest as she had before but this time the angle was different and my cock slid into pussy in one stroke. I couldn't believe I was buried so deep, my balls started to twitch. She started grinding on me, I couldn't hold it any longer, I blurted out that I was going to cum and Jade just kept grinding.

I started was cumming like I was 18 again, my orgasm rocked my body, I ejaculated and I kept spurting and spurting, I felt like it wasn't going to stop. I was dizzy in my euphoria while Jade kept grinding away when I felt her vagina grip my cock and started pulsing, Jade was orgasming. She cried out and flung her head back with her back arched over backwards. With the Nuru gel I thought she was going slip off of me, I sat up slightly and wrapped my arms around her, her vaginal walls were gripping my cock which remained nested deep inside her.

Jade collapsed on my chest and we lay there, our hearts racing in the afterglow. Her pussy was still pulsing around my cock, each minute the intensity was fading. she looked up at me in a big smile and said, I lied, there is no deluxe, you had me so aroused I just couldn't let you leave without fucking you. I was astounded, this beautiful woman had just over stepped her professional boundaries, for me. She leaned in for a kiss, which we enjoyed passionately for a few moments. I held her a little while longer when she started to get up, we needed to get cleaned up or the receptionist might wonder what was holding us up.

I was still flying high when we entered the shower together. Jade proceeded to wash me once again from head to toe. She took much less time on my cock this time, but that was ok, I was still sensitive from the amazing climax I had just a little bit ago. Jade allowed me to wash her off as well, as I basked in our final moments together, feeling her soft skin under my hands.

We dried off, then proceeded to get dressed with only the music playing. I went over to Jade and gave her a final deep kiss without saying a word, then walked out the door and I made my way up to the receptionist. She asked with a grin, "so how was your session". With a shit eating grin I told it was amazing. She asked if I wanted to schedule another session. I wanted to blurt out yes, but I decided not to right now, but told her I would call when I was ready. I walked out of the massage parlor on 7th heaven, starting to think about what I would tell my wife when I got home.