Birthday surprise for Andrea

Story Info
Lesbian 3 way.
1.5k words
4
7.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers

February 2023

I've planned a birthday surprise for you.

You're at mine. You let yourself in as the door was locked.

I've had to go out but I've left you a note on the kitchen counter with your presents. Saying I won't be long and make yourself at home. There is an outfit hanging up for you and a pair of high heels. You pop upstairs to get changed awaiting my return. You get a text from me saying I'm running late. But in no time at all you hear the key in the door and you get your heels on ready and you're poised with excitement. You hear some pottering and then the noises of footsteps on the stairs and landing. The door to the bedroom gets pushed open and stood there is Sue. Your eyes pop out of your head in shock. She's in a long coat and heels. Then she drops the coat and she's stood there naked in heels and stockings. She puts her hand out to the side and pulls it slowly towards the door. There with her is your tattooed gym instructor Nicola. She's dressed the same as Sue. They walk in and close the door they sit either side of you on the bed and you all begin to kiss deeply using your tongues.

You've subconsciously opened your legs to reveal your wet pussy and throbbing pierced clit hood. They come at you with a hand each from each side and they both caress and rub those outer pussy lips. A finger slips in and Sue feeds you your juices. Then Nicola shares your juices with a kiss and then she kisses Sue.

Sue gently lays you back on the bed and immediately puts her head between your legs and starts to eat you. Gently at first. Sucking your pussy piercing and putting her tongue inside your wet slutty pussy. As she's doing this her middle finger rests on your arse entry point. You writhed until you'd got it inside your arse and you move up and down on it so she's finger fucking your dirty slut arse. You are being eaten and arse finger fucked now and she's turning you on so much. She's eating pussy like a girl does. Better than I can do it!

Nicola has straddled your face and her pierced clit and tattooed pussy is just a cm from your tongue! You reach up with your tongue and flick her pierced clit. Her reaction is immense pleasure and her wet pussy drops helplessly on to your lips allowing you to eat her properly and suck her wet pussy. You're getting double the pleasure and it's driving you wild. So wild that you've totally forgotten about you BF being out! You've missed the taste of pussy and you're loving it.

Things are getting heated with Sue. She's eating you and you're so turned on by what these two whores are doing to you that you've not realised that she's now got 3 fingers of her small hand in your arse up to her knuckles. She's pushing her fingers into your pussy walls and you cum in her face as she presses nice and hard. Sue asks you to get on all 4's. As you do Nicola lays in front of you and opens her legs and tells you to eat her in a forceful manner. You oblige and she grabs your hair and pulls you tight into her wet pierced and tattooed dirty pussy.

You feel a really cold liquid drop on to your arse and lots of it. Sue is starting the fisting process with her small hand. I've asked her to fist you as I'm a bit to big yet until you learn to relax. It's not long and you've got a fist inside your arse moving slowly in and out and stretching you. Sue promised to gape you for me. Nicola has moved underneath you into a 69. She's eating your wet pierced pussy and you're eating hers. Sue has managed to get her fist fully in and out and you're gaping nicely for her now. You're eating Nicola so well she starts to squirt in your mouth. You love it as much as you love the taste of male cum. You make sure you swallow the lot.

Sue has grabbed your high ponytail and pulls your head out of Nicola's pussy. Your face is wet with her cum. She tells you to open wide and as you do her fingers and fist are forced into your mouth "eat your arse off my hand you dirty slut and suck your juices and swallow them" she says. You love eating your own arse juices I've watched you! You eagerly suck and swallow as much as you can while Nicola is still under you eating you. You cum in her face from being called a slut and forced to eat your own arse. You have no idea where I am or if I'm watching so you're being your best slut today cos you want me to be turned on by this.

She asks Nicola to swap with her - she gets under you and Nicola holds your face into Sue's wet pussy. You've wanted to eat Sue for years and now you've got her gorgeous pussy in your face and she's loving your tongue on her clit and sucking up her juices. You see Nicola moving and she's placed herself pussy to pussy against Sue. They're in a lesbian scissor and they want you to eat them both at the same time and you move from one to the other sucking and spitting the juices from one pussy on to the other and visa versa. It's a wet sloppy mess mixed with their wet pussies and they are both moaning with pleasure. Sue asks Nicola to squat over her face and tells you to flick and rub Nicola's clit until she comes in Sue's mouth. Sue gathers the squirt in her mouth and pushes you down by your shoulders and she drops the cum into your open mouth and kisses you until you both have non left and it's all been swallowed.

Sue has had instructions to ruin you for me. She's got the double dildo and stuck it to the mirrored doors. By your ponytail she moves you so that you're ready to take it in both your slutty holes. Nicola is at your arse end and Sue by your face. Nicola positions both cocks on the edge of your pussy and arse. Sue pushes you back by the shoulders and you let out a yelp as both your holes have a very big fat double dildo in them. She moves you back and forth with a bit of rhythm and then tells you to double fuck yourself. Nicola is licking the one that sliding in and out of your well used slutty arse. She loves tasting your arse. Sue has put her arse in your face and she's told you to tongue her arse on each time you forward thrust - you love eating arse and you don't need telling twice.

Sue tells you to push hard back on both those cocks in your dirty holes and stay pushed back! Nicola holds you in position. Sue shows you that she's now got a big 10 inch dildo in her hand. "Open your mouth slut!" She demands. She tells Nicola to hold you on those 2 cocks and not to let you move. Sue feeds the 10 inch dildo in as far as she can into your throat. She likes to make you gag. She holds it in tight until your eyes are streaming and she then throat fucks you hard while your sat on two massive dirty hard cocks in your other holes. This is a real airtight fucking for you.

She is enjoying giving you a good airtight fucking. She removes the dildo from your throat and kisses you deeply. Nicola is still eating your arse that's got a big dildo in it. Sue tells you that I'm not coming home while they are there. This was my birthday treat for you. Two sexy slutty pussies with no real cock to spoil your fun!

"Andrea that's your birthday treat off Chris. Happy birthday you dirty slut. The airtight display was asked for by Chris. He told me to do it to you hard and deep. Consider it a bit of training for his birthday in the summer. That's when it's over to you to give him a slutty birthday surprise and it's not hard to guess what he wants to watch on his birthday is it!"

They pull you off those 2 hard cocks in your arse and pussy and make you throat them. They kiss you deeply and say goodbye and that I'll be home soon. They tell you that they want to watch what you do for me on my birthday 😈 so you'd better film it and then they'll come around again and we'll all watch it together with Chris and see what unfolds. You nod and agree that what ever happens it will be 💯 on film for future filthy entertainment 🔥

CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers