Taken by Daughter's Friend

Story Info
A teenager forces her best friends mum.
1.6k words
4.38
26.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers

Her name is Char. She was -- is -- my daughter's best friend. She, Julie, is 18, Char is 19 and has an impressive physique -- she's just short of six feet tall with wide shoulders, B-cup boobs and bulging biceps from regular gym workouts, all topped off with short-cut black hair, high cheekbones tapering down to a small mouth and a dimpled chin. Her eyes are so dark I'd almost call them black, quite a contrast to her almost ghostly pale skin. She has quite a deep voice too, and on first meeting her you might take her for a boy; I can't deny it had occurred to me that if I did see a man who looked like her I'd probably quite fancy him.

I'm Janice by the way, 44 years old, and distinctly average -- average height, average build, average looks if I'm being honest, and I always wear glasses; my best feature is my red-blonde hair which I wear down to my shoulders. I work as a bank clerk, I live in a suburb on the outskirts of South London, and I've always thought I was totally straight. Not that I had anything against gay people, I just preferred not to talk to or spend any time with them, and aI was a bit fed up of the media fascination with them. Julie's father walked out on me years ago, and I've long given up on finding another man -- it must be three years since my last, short and unsatisfactory, date.

It was a Saturday morning and Julie was out, I thought with Char. I was just about to go out to buy a paper when the doorbell rang. I walked barefoot into the hall and through the frosted glass I would see a dark figure; before I opened the door I realised it was Char and my immediate thought was that something might have happened to Julie. Despite that, as I opened the door I said "Julie's not here."

Char was dressed from head to toe in black, jacket, T-shirt, jeans and trainers, emphasising the paleness of her skin. To my surprise Char pushed her way past me, into my entrance hall, and said "I know. It's not her I want."

I was rather perplexed, as Char and I hadn't talked to each other much on the few occasions whe was in the house with Julie. I was also annoyed at her pushing her way in and snapped, "Well what do you want?"

She turned to face me, and something about the look on her face sent a shiver down my spine. She looked me up and down then said, "You." Before I'd really registered that Char pushed me rather roughly against the wall, pressed against me, forcibly tilted my face up to her and glued her lips to mine. I gasped in astonishment, which gave her the opportunity to thrust her long tongue into my mouth.

Somehow I managed to drag my face away from hers and, trying to go into assertive parent mode, I told her "Look Char, this is stupid and inappropriate, stop it."

Her response was to press me even more firmly into the wall and begin to fondle my boobs. She told me, "I've seen the way you look at me when I come round here, admit you want this." I was now reduced to begging her to stop, but she replied, "Once I start I always finish -- ask Julie." (Perhaps I'd been naïve about their friendship, but when I processed that comment later I felt quite shocked.)

Char stood back, and for a second I thought she'd decided to see sense. I was wearing a dress which buttoned to the waist and her hands shot out to grab the tops of the dress and she ripped it open, sending buttons pinging against the front door. I was too terrified to react as her hands slipped around my back and, with surprising gentleness, she unclipped my bra. I was horrified at the thought that this tall, powerful teenager apparently intended to rape me in my own home.

With the strength of desperation I shoved her away and, my dress hobbling me as it gathered around my legs, stumbled into the front room. Why there I don't know, if I'd been thinking clearly I'd have run upstairs, at least I could have locked myself in the bathroom. Naturally Char followed me, and I heard her chuckle as my damned dress tripped me, sending me sprawling on my sheepskin rug. She gripped my ankles, deftly flipped me onto my back and removed the dress. She knelt, her knees either side of my waist, removed my bra then lay full length on top of me. I pushed my hands against her shoulders but it was like trying to move a brick wall. I felt tears running down my cheeks as Char again kissed me deeply, squeezed my boobs and tweaked my nipples between fingers and thumbs. One of her hands dropped down, briefly passed across my belly then slipped into my panties. I gasped into her mouth as a finger touched and began to rub my small clit.

Char broke the kiss and, now almost sobbing, I begged her "Please Char, don't do this." She sat back, but only to pull my panties down and off. I tried to kick her off and scrabble away but she gave me an angry backhanded slap across the face which left me momentarily stunned. Panting with fear, I realised I had no choice but to surrender myself to my assailant. It's strange what goes through your head sometimes -- I realised the curtains were open and anyone walking by could see what would appear to be two girlfriends making love.

She pushed my legs open and knelt between them, then she lifted her T-shirt over her head, exposing her own small boobs. Then she shuffled her knees back and nestled her head between my thighs. Panting with fear, my face soaked in my tears, I wheedled, "Oh god, no, please Char." When her tongue first licked the length of my pussy it was like an electric shock passing through me -- nobody else had touched me down there in several years. She continued to lick at me, and a thumb began to press rhythmically against my clit. Despite my fear and loathing of what was happening to me, I felt my loins and belly begin to warm to her touches.

I heard gentle moaning, and realised it was coming from me. I had very rarely had oral sex performed on me, and Chars' tongue was starting to drive me wild with sheer lust as she buried it inside me and waggled it around. Then she switched, her tongue and teeth teasing my aching clit and several fingers entering my pussy, fucking me. All fear forgotten, I started panting as I felt an orgasm building -- Char felt it to and burrowed her face and fingers even deeper into me. I could hear myself gasping "Oh god, oh fuck", and my hips began to left of their own accord. By the time I had several shattering orgasms my ankles my legs were actually wrapped around Char's shoulders and my pussy was bucking at her. I can't remember ever having had such a sexual explosion in my entire life before. As I began to subside, Char laid full length on top of me again and thrust her tongue into my mouth, spreading my own love juices around. This time I gripped her face between my hands and responded, my own tongue fencing with hers.

I lay back, sucking in big breaths, rather dazed, and watched Char stand. I expected her to pull her T-shirt on again and leave, but instead she slipped off her trainers, jeans and thong pants (which I noticed were damp), revealing a mons venus which was shaved except for just a single thin line of black hair up the centre of it. She stood with her legs slightly open and I was amazed that I could actually see the tip of her huge clit peeking between her thighs.

I assumed she was about to make me go down on her, which both scared and excited me, but instead she shuffled between my legs, lifted one of them to rest almost vertically against her and lay one of her own legs across me. Then she pushed her pussy against mine and, basically began fucking me with it, thrusting at me and rubbing up and down my own slit. I wasn't yet over my multiple climax and I immediately started to heat up again. I could feel that big clit pressing against me, almost like a small cock. I wouldn't have thought that such a strange activity would be so erotic, but before long Char was gasping and my head fell back with a long wail of lust. I soon came again, and I'm pretty sure Char did too.

After a minute or so of catching our breath Char laid alongside me and fed one of her small boobs into my mouth. It felt remarkably soothing, laying there sucking on another woman's breast, my tongue flicking her stiff nipple, as with the flat of her hand she massaged my belly and hairy bush.

When Char stood and dressed I actually felt a twinge of disappointment that I wasn't going to get to eat her pussy. She walked to the exot door of the front room then turned back and said, "I can come back again tomorrow -- if you want me to."

I gazed at the woman, 25 years my junior, of whom I'd been terrified just an hour earlier, and whispered "Yes, Yes please."

As I heard her open the front door, Char called back "Maybe I'll arrange a threesome, you, me and Julie." The thought of a sexual encounter with my own daughter horrifies me, but knowing Char as I do now I'm worried she might actually do it.

Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers