Birthday Surprise for Husband

Story Info
Wife surprises husband in Massage parlour.
3k words
4.36
16.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milalex
milalex
47 Followers

Every year as my birthday comes around, I get asked the same question by my wife;

"What would you like for your birthday?"

And my answer is inevitably just as predictable; "I have everything I need already".

And this year was no different.

I am not a fan of birthdays; I believe they are just another day in another year and the idea of celebrating them and receiving presents is just a show of perceived obligation to do so.

The only thing that I look forward to is the customary blow job that I receive. Blow jobs are not a common theme within our love making rituals, but on certain occasions my wife delights me with one, and she is very, very good at giving them, which surprises me slightly when she is reluctant to perform fellatio.

So my birthday came around, the kids were more excited than me as we sat around the breakfast tables, presents taking up most of the space.

"Daddy, daddy open your presents" my youngest said.

"Ok, which should I start with?" I asked, less enthusiastically.

I got the usual gifts, golf related presents, some sweets that are hard to come by in the country where we live. When I thought I had opened all the presents my wife, reached over her dressing gown coming away from her body to reveal her nakedness below. It was just a flash, but it was the best thing about the day so far.

"Here you go babe, hope you like it?" she said smiling nervously.

"Well, the view was certainly a good one" I smiled back.

The box was small, about the size of a sleeve of golf balls, but it was light as a feather, so I was slightly intrigued as to what it may contain.

I opened the box and found a voucher for a massage at the local spa.

"Erm, are you sure this isn´t for you?" I questioned.

"No, you deserve a bit of pampering and I thought you may like a massage" my wife replied, slightly dejected by my response.

"Yeah, I guess that would be nice. I haven´t been to a spa since we had that couple´s massage almost 5 years ago" I said. "Thank you".

The girls hurried off to get ready for school, as usual I was going to drive them.

Alone in the kitchen my wife came in behind me, wrapped her arms around my abdomen and pressed herself against my back, kissing my neck softly.

"Your appointment is at 10:30" she whispered in my ear, before gently nibbling on it, moving my hand down and cupping my cock. "I booked Rachel, she is fabulous and extremely good looking too."

"OK" I said. "Kids are you ready we need to go, or you will be late".

I turned and kissed my wife before heading out the door, school bags in hand.

I called my wife and told her that I would head to the driving range which was only a few minutes from both the school and the spa, before attending my appointment.

"Oh, I thought you would have come home" she disappointedly replied.

"Nah, by the time I get back it will almost be time to turn around again, besides, I have a tournament coming up and some practice would do me good" I said. "OK, well I will see you later, enjoy your massage" she said as she hung up the phone.

At 10:25 I walked into the Spa, greeted by the happy receptionist.

"Ash?" she enquired.

"Yes, that´s me, my wife booked me in for a massage with er, erm Rachel, I think it was!" I replied.

"Please take a seat, Rachel will be with you shortly" the receptionist said calmly.

As I sat down, I began to wonder what Rachel looked like, my wife had mentioned she was good looking and my wife, Anastasia was a very good judge of a good-looking lady, my mind wandered, and time passed quickly. I was disturbed from my thoughts by Rachel:

"Ash, would you like to come this way please" she said.

As I stood, I realised that my cock was semi-hard, so with a discreet adjustment I was able to follow Rachel down a hallway towards the massage rooms. Rachel was indeed exceptionally good looking, long, jet black hair that was tied into a high pony-tail and small but perfectly formed breasts and a peachy arse, which was displayed perfectly in her tight "medical" whites. Her eyes where green, but the rest of her face was obscured by the obligatory mask.

"Ok, here we are. I will leave you for a few minutes whilst you undress. You can find towels over by the massage table" she indicated as she turned to leave the room.

I was unsure whether to go completely naked but decided that for the most relaxing massage it was probably best. So, I stripped down and neatly folded and placed my clothes on a chair in the corner of the room.

"OK Rachel, I am ready" I called out.

Rachel opened the door slowly and entered as if she was checking to make sure I had placed the towel around my waist.

"please hop up onto the table" she said, "you can leave your towel on, I will adjust it when I start".

I lay face down on the table, my head in the hole, as I tried to relax. My wife had been the only person to see me naked for more than 15 years, but I wanted to enjoy the massage and with the year that we had had it was more than welcome.

Rachel moved to the side of the table, took the took and pulled it from under me, leaving just my arse covered. She adjusted it so it sat just above my crack, barely covering my arse cheeks. She placed a hand on my neck and applied some sort of massage oil, which smelt wonderful, although I couldn´t make out the scent.

Silently Rachel´s hands moved across my neck and shoulders, expertly Rachel applied pressure to the tightest areas. She never lost touch with my skin. After about 5 minutes her hands moved down my spine, working my obliques and loosening the tight muscles in my back. I was more relaxed than I had been in months.

Another few minutes had passed, when there was a knock at the door.

"Excuse me" Rachel said, leaving the room.

Rachel seemed to be gone a while, when the door opened again and she entered the room.

"Ash, I am really sorry but my colleague Ana is going to have to continue, I have just received some news and I need to leave immediately. She will be in in a couple of minutes, please accept my apologies." She said with a lump in her throat.

"Please, don´t worry, it´s fine" I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"Oh, Ash, Ana speaks very little English, she normally deals with our German clients". Rachel informed me.

Rachel hurried out, and almost immediately Ana walked in.

"Hello, Ash" she said in a distinctive accent.

"I am Ana, I am here to finish massage" she spoke abruptly.

"OK" I said

She immediately picked up where Rachel had left, working my back, and easing out any tension that remained. She seemed to be less professional that Rachel, her hands moving under the top of the towel, grazing the top of my butt crack once or twice.

Moving to the base of the table, Ana took my ankle and placed it onto her shoulder, as she did so my foot brushed her breasts, which caused her to let out a gentle sigh. Was that on purpose? I thought to myself as she began to rub the back of my calf and down to my knee.

"Ana, please don´t" I said as her hands reached my foot. "my wife is the only person who can touch my feet, I am extremely ticklish and don´t want to kick you in the face".

"No worry Mr Ash, I will be gentle" she replied, her hands now kneading the ball of my foot.

I relaxed, her hands feeling like my wife´s.

She repeated the process with the other foot, again brushing her tits with my foot as she placed my ankle on her shoulder. Once she had finished, she began to rub the backs of my thighs, her hands once more sliding under the towel and brushing my naked arse.

Her next move, shocked me, as she removed the towel, I was now totally naked in front of a woman that I hadn´t even seen before. My heart started to beat a little harder, as I tried to hide any embarrassment that I was feeling. I felt exposed and was nervous.

Ana placed her hands on my arse, one on each cheek and began to squeeze my buttocks, pulling them apart and circling them around. I was glad I had shaven the night before, so at least I was presentable down there. Her movements become more tender, loving as she continued to massage my arse, my cock was now growing beneath me and was beginning to get uncomfortable as her fingers brushed against my ball sack. I gasped, which she took as a sign to continue touching my balls. Her nails tracing lines from the base of my balls up towards my anus.

"Now, turn over. Please do not look at me" she said sternly.

"I not like men seeing me" she added.

Reluctantly I turned over, my cock semi rigid and my eyes tightly closed.

"I see you like the massage so far" Ana quipped.

Without opening my eyes, I replied "yes, it is very relaxing".

Her hands began to work across my chest, taking extra time twisting and pulling my nipples, before she moved down to my abdomen. I was getting harder the closer she moved towards my cock, which was causing embarrassment, I tried to move my cock away, so that Ana could continue with the massage.

"Don´t worry" she said as her hand brushed the tip of my now fully erect penis.

"I am sorry" I said sheepishly.

"Don´t worry, it happens all the time. Would you like me to take care of it?" Ana said bashfully.

"Erm, no I am OK thank you. My wife sent me here for a birthday treat. I don´t think she would have been expecting this". I said.

"Nice birthday present" Ana replied as she took my member in her hand and began to rub oil along it´s length. "Now keep your eyes closed and enjoy".

"Wait, no. I am not happy with this, what if my wife finds out? I said in a panic.

"She knows" said Ana as she continued to run her hands across my penis.

"She knows?" I asked.

"yes, it was her idea," said Ana.

This woman I had never met was now stretching my skin, while her other hands danced around the swollen head of my penis. She had the touch of an angel, only my wife had ever given me a handjob like this before. I was starting to move my pelvis in time with her, I was enjoying this.

Abruptly Ana stopped. I was disappointed but the disappointment quickly subsided as I felt her warm breath on the tip of my shaft. Her lips about to engulf my cock. She stuck her tongue out and probed the head, dipping into the precum that was forming.

"Mmm" she said "you do taste nice" her accent slipping a bit.

I reached out a hand, feeling for her hair, but my hand was swatted away as she swallowed me into her warm, luscious mouth. It too felt familiar, her action mimicking that of my wife Anastasia, or was I just imagining that this stranger was as good as my wife?

I was about to cum when Ana stopped sucking, a bleep distracted me and staved off the inevitable fountain of cum that I was about to release.

"What was that?" I asked, "is that the end of the session?"

"No, nothing, just a reminder" Ana said.

"Remember to keep your eyes closed, do not open them" she reminded me once again as I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered. The snap of a bra was next, and my softening cock was regaining its hardness, was she going to do what I think she was?

Ana, climbed onto the table, pushed my legs together and straddled me.

"No, I can´t do this" I said "I don´t want to cheat on my wife," I argued.

"Your wife knows, and she wants you to" Ana said, her accent again slightly different.

"But I don´t fell right" I said as she slid her warm, wet pussy down my shaft.

I tried to pull myself out, but again there was this feeling of familiarity about the entire situation, it was almost calming. I reached out to try and pull Ana up and off me, grabbing onto her hips to try and achieve some leverage, but nothing would move her. This was going to happen; she was going to ride me until she came, or I did.

Ana placed her hands upon my chest and slowly raised her pelvis, sliding my cock out of her pussy right to the very tip, it was sensational, but still familiarity of her movements, her sounds and her touch were all too much for me to bear, as I consider opening my eyes.

Somehow Ana seemed to know and once again told me "keep them closed, we haven´t finished yet. There is another surprise if you are a good boy and let me continue to fuck you".

I tried to argue, but it was futile, Ana continued to ride me, slowly, filling herself with my rock-hard member. Each time her clit toucher my stomach she would circle around on my cock, moaning each time she did, before she would slide back up, almost so I fell out.

Her pace quickened as did her breathing, she was closing in on an orgasm, her vaginal walls and muscles squeezing my cock, urging me to fill her with my cum. I didn´t want to, I wasn´t going to fill up another woman.

Then she stopped, got off the table and began to suck my balls into her mouth, her hand pulling them away from my cock. Having my balls sucked was something new for me and the sensation was incredible, but still I refused to cum. A hand found its way between my legs and was cupping an arse cheek, her fingers venturing towards my arse hole, I flinched as she brushed over the top of my puckered hole. She sucked a testicle deep into her mouth, she was creating an inferno in my scrotum, it was delightful, but then she stopped again.

She moved in and kissed me, passionately, her tongue trying to force itself inside my mouth, her lips comforting and recognizable, I couldn´t stop myself and before I knew it our tongues were dancing in perfect harmony, her hand heading back down to my shaft, mine towards her arse.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed when my hand squeezed her right arse cheek.

"Hello baby" My wife, Anastasia said seductively her hand never leaving my cock.

"Do you like your birthday gift?" she asked.

Stuttering, stammering almost I replied, "It is amazing, did you plan all of this?"

"Yes, Rachel and I are friends, we go to the same nail salon and I was trying to figure out what to get you for a present and Rachel suggested this. I can´t believe how reluctant you were, although it was more of a turn on knowing that you didn´t want to give yourself to anyone other than me" she said, a great big Cheshire cat grin across her face.

Her hand still worked slowly up and down my shaft, my need to cum was growing stronger.

"You have one last surprise. Are you ready for it?" Anastasia said with a giggle.

"Absolutely" I said with excitement and a need to blow my load.

"OK" she said, "close your eyes and as before do not open them".

My wife lent down and kissed the top of my penis before climbing back on top of me.

My mind was racing, what else could she do, how else could she make this anymore perfect?

I didn´t have to wait long, as she lowered her pussy to my face, and told me "make me cum".

That was more than enough encouragement from me as I lifted my head and began to lick the length of her swollen and extremely wet pussy. She let out a few moans before swallowing my cock, her hands pulling at my balls. She sucked ferociously, her speed increasing as she neared her own orgasm.

"I am coming" she said in a muffled voice, my cock still in her mouth, as she covered my face in her juices, I lapped it up as quick as I could, but she was so turned on I couldn´t keep up, my face and neck were covered. She lost her strength and her pussy pressed down against my tongue as I continued to lick and suck at her.

She pumped my cock faster, sucking just the head and running her tongue along my frenulum. I couldn´t hold back and was unable to warm her of my pending explosion as I sent stream after stream of cum into her mouth, she continued sucking, pulling every last drop from my now hyper-sensitive cock. As she did so she lifted her pussy from my face, and turned towards me, opening her mouth to show me my cum, she lent in and kissed me, sharing what she had milked from me.

She broke the kiss and swallowed everything, something she had never done before.

She kissed me again, before jumping down from the table and ordering me to get dressed.

As we left the massage salon, Rachel walked past and smiled, winking at me as we brushed shoulders.

"Happy Birthday Ash" she said with a glint in her eye.

Anastasia wasn´t the first woman to have arranged a similar birthday surprise.


milalex
milalex
47 Followers