All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise for Me'

by LisaUKFirstTimeWriting

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Karma

Love a good karma story. Seems the hateful bitch got screwed. Not the way she wanted though.

kensimoorekensimooreover 5 years ago
Fun!

Very fun and sexy story, kudos to you!

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Very Exciting!

Great Imagination! Really Enjoyed Reading Her Humiliating Strippergram and, Even More; Her Bosses Humiliation As Her Triumph Became Her Rightful End! Write Many More Stories!

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 5 years ago
Good story

Though humiliating at first she eventually found herself.

Glad to see the bitch boss was more put out by what she did than her victim.

Please write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't get off to this. I'm usually a horny degenerate when it comes to these stories, but I just ended up feeling bad for her. It's blatantly rewarding evil behavior, and punishing the innocent. This ending was kind of a lose-lose for both of these ladies; One of them deserved it (but got a ridiculously light punishment), and the girl who didn't deserve it was forced to accept it, and didn't enjoy herself at all. It's more fun when the victim is someone who actually earned her suffering. Maybe i'll give it a higher rating when the narcissistic bitch gets some actual backlash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous