Birthday Surprise for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped; my colleagues gasped. Then they cheered. It sounded like everyone was cheering but I couldn't tell as was looking studiously at the floor, although blocking much of my view were my full breasts, the large nipples proud and erect for all to see. The stripper gave me a firm hug which almost made me lose my balance and made my breasts bounce much to the delight of the men in the pub. I looked up. The first person I saw was David, he gave me a wink and a thumbs-up. I sat next to him for most days of the year and we got on very well as friends, but I never wanted him to see me topless. Standing next to him was Mr Ashcombe who was unashamedly admiring me from top to toe. He raised his glass of wine to me in a mock salute. Concentrate on your breathing I told myself, keep calm and it will be over soon and then I was off home. I tried to keep a smile of resignation on my hot red face as the camera flashes went almost continually. Why had someone invented camera phones?

I looked to my left and there was Alison's boyfriend Jeff looking very impressed with the view in front of him and taking a few photos for his own collection. Alison, over the other side of the crowd had also noticed this and she came storming over and prodded him hard in the chest. I couldn't hear what she was saying but she was clearly not happy -- I guessed that I looked a lot better topless than she did. I actually smiled for real -- the first time since this ordeal started. Alison turned around and caught me watching and smiling. She made no attempt to disguise her anger.

She turned to David and whispered in his ear. He frowned. She kept talking to him and he shrugged as if in acceptance. Not catching my eye, he turned to some of the other lads in the office and said something encouragingly to them. They grinned back at him and almost as one they turned towards where the stripper and I were standing and started chanting "We want more, we want more"!

More! No way. I turned to the stripper and begged him: "I have suffered enough, come on let me go". He was a bit of a showman, I guess you have to be with that job. He stepped in front of me and cupped his hand to his ear as if he couldn't hear. It seemed that every man in the pub was now chanting "we want more". My Dad's friends, the two barmen including the gorgeous one that I fancied and even complete strangers. A fair number of the girls were too, getting into the general merriment and having a laugh with the men.

The stripper theatrically shook his head and went to pick up my bra. Getting some clothes back on would be the best moment of my life for sure. He stopped, looked like he was hesitating, then with a smile waved their demands away. "Boo" cried some of the men. I was saved and thought that I must buy him a drink once I had my clothes on and those bloody hand cuffs off. Suddenly Alison marched up to him and handed him a £20 note and asked him to see the job through. He took the money with a smile and turned towards me.

Someone started chanting "Off, off, off". Seemingly the whole pub took up the chant. The women had seen full frontal nudity and the men wanted the same. But the stripper chose to be here and was paid while I was hating every second of this -- and it was my birthday! I strained against the hand cuffs and begged the stripper to leave me alone. I was desperate but tried to cover it up a little for the benefit of appearing a little cool.

The stripper knelt down beside me and put an arm behind me holding my knickers at the sides. "Well?" he asked the crowd.

"Off, off, off!" they replied almost in unison.

He pulled them down an inch -- if I hadn't shaved last night there would have been pubic hair showing. I wanted to bend over and cover myself, but my hands were tied to the bar and it forced me to stand upright.

"Enough?" he asked again.

"No!" came a chorus of replies.

I saw Becky in the crowd and could see that she felt my pain, but stripper-grams and the accompanying humiliation are a British tradition, and everyone was supposed to 'have a laugh' so she wouldn't intervene.

I felt another tug on my knickers and I could feel them come down a little further. My crack was almost exposed and everyone in the pub could tell now that I was shaved down there. How had this happened? This was my birthday; I was supposed to be having fun!

Alison stood there with a triumphant look on her face. She nodded encouragingly to the stripper to finish the job and with a sickening feeling I felt my knickers slowly lower revealing my shaven private parts to some 50 people. My face was burning red with embarrassment as my knickers were lowered down my thighs. I looked up and saw Mr Ashcombe watching intently. Pretty much every man from my workplace was watching with a mixture of shock that they were looking at a colleague naked and pleasure in the view. It is a strange feeling to know that dozens of people are looking directly at your most private parts and I felt a tingling down there in response to this unusual situation. The stripper tugged at my knickers when they reached my high heeled shoes. I couldn't see the point in resisting anymore, so I lifted first one shoe and then the other and my knickers flew over his shoulder where they were caught by my hateful boss.

I was getting a little teary, but I tried to put a brave face on it. Looking up to the ceiling and wishing I wasn't there. I was at least receiving very appreciative comments from everyone around me. If I was an exhibitionist I would have loved being able to show off my great body without anyone accusing me of showing off as I clearly hadn't wanted to be there. My colleagues were suddenly laughing, and I looked down to see George Tucker living up to his pervy reputation. He was on his knees just two feet from me taking close-up photos of my pussy on his mobile phone. I laughed. I actually laughed at the situation. It was so bad that I just had to go with it.

"Anyone else want a close-up?" I asked the crowd with weary resignation and a weak smile.

David bounded up to me, put his arm around my shoulders and asked someone to take a photo for him. After him came one of the sales guys who posed for the photo with his mouth open and tongue near a breast so that it looked like he was licking my very erect nipples. After him came pervy George again who put his arm around my waist -- I could feel his clammy hand shaking as someone took a photo for him using his phone. Next came Jeff, giving me a peck on the cheek and a pinch on the bottom while some of his mates took photos.

Alison flipped. She stood watching with unconcealed anger then turned and stormed out of the pub. Everyone thought it was funny and gave Jeff some encouraging support: "good riddance", "freedom at least" and "congratulations" were among the many comments, and I realised that the bitch was not a particularly popular person at work.

Unbelievably Mr Bennett walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders while Mr Pards took a photo for him. "That's one for the staff room tomorrow," he whispered. "Teachers are always interested in what their former pupils are up to and how they have changed," he said with a wink. My work colleagues didn't know who he was but just thought it was funny that complete strangers were coming up to me for a photo.

Finally, the stripper, now fully dressed, came up to me dangling a key in front of him. "Happy Birthday, and I hope it wasn't too bad," he remarked as if he hadn't just humiliated me in front of everyone I spend most of my days with. He reached behind and seconds later the cuffs were off. I rubbed my hands trying to erase the red lines in them from where I had pulled hard in a futile attempt to escape for them. David came up to me with a neat double Southern Comfort. I didn't even feel it as it went down to more cheers from my colleagues. Becky came up to me with another which at least had a mixer in it and offered her commiserations.

"Sorry I couldn't tell you what going to happen -- I was sworn to secrecy. We all had to put in a fiver, it was Alison's idea but pretty much everyone in the office was up for it. Still you look amazing. I mean seriously fantastic. You should change your wardrobe and show what you have got a little more."

"Well no need now is there -- everyone knows what I've got!" I retorted, though with a smile. It could not get any worse. Everyone had seen me but I was getting constant approving looks and comments, so I forced myself to go with it and keep a smile on my face.

"Seriously though, where are my clothes?"

"I'll go get them."

While Becky disappeared into the crowd I was surrounded by well-wishers from my office. Everyone said that I had been a great sport (though I hadn't any choice, but I had tried to smile) and everyone kept going on about how amazing I looked. I just stood in my high heels swaying slightly as the too much alcohol on an empty stomach kicked in. After a few minutes I was not even bothered that I was naked. Everyone was chatting animatedly to me and both of my hands were holding drinks. I posed for a few more photos with friends from the office, accepting that I had lost all dignity and just going with it. I saw a guy over the other side of the bar who wasn't with us trying to sneak a photo of me. I marched over to where he was standing, stood right in front of him and offered him a free unobstructed photo of me! He looked really embarrassed but he still took a photo. I no longer cared, in fact I liked that he was more embarrassed than me. As I walked back to my friends I could feel that I was wet between my legs.

Becky came up to me looking worried and said that Alison had stormed off with all my clothes. Unbelievable, just how bad could things get?

"Don't worry," she said, "we'll sort something out." Although I wasn't sure what, it was a very hot summer day and none of the women had jackets or anything that they could spare.

Still I must admit that I was beginning to enjoy myself. I couldn't believe the comments that I was getting from all the men around me and being a lot drunker than I should have been I was quite flirty back. Flirting is so unlike me, but it was a strange night and to spend most of your life being ignored by men then suddenly be the centre of attention from a dozen men at once was as intoxicating as the Southern Comfort that I was consuming.

After a few minutes of overt flirting with my colleagues a voice from behind me called out: "Why don't you bring that perfect arse come over here and sit with us for a bit?" It was Jeff who was sitting with his workmates.

I turned around and offered my condolences for the way his girlfriend had stormed off, but he was completely dismissive of it.

"It has been coming a long while. She is too high maintenance and it feels great to be free as I have been dreading telling her it was over for weeks. In fact, you brought it all to a head tonight -- and in the best possible way! Come on, come and sit with us for a bit."

"Wow, you just get better and better," Jeff said as I edged drunkenly between two of his friends to get to the empty sofa. Looking forward to getting off my feet I sat down heavily, and as I did so I felt something hard and cold slip inside my very wet pussy. I guess I was too drunk to react quickly and I felt it shoot up inside me. "Whoops" laughed one of the guys sitting next to me. My alcohol-delayed reaction kicked in: something was inside me, deep inside me!

I leant backwards falling onto my back. I spread my legs wide and pushed my fingers into me to grab whatever was in there. It was right up inside me. I could feel a flat surface, but it was smooth, and I couldn't get a grip on it as my pussy was incredibly slimy; I guess the whole being naked in front of flirty men had affected me more than I thought. It seemed like ages that I was trying to get a grip on it and I felt a bit panicky as I had no idea what it was. I used my other hand as well to try to get purchase on it. I was vaguely aware that everyone around me had gone quiet. Then it budged slightly, and I managed to get a finger on each side of the object. A few more seconds passed while I desperately pulled at it but with just the ends of two fingers to grip it kept slipping. Then suddenly it came free and I pulled it quickly out of me. With a very loud slurping noise out came a small coke bottle that someone had used as a drinks mixer. I held it up in front of me in relief and triumph.

In front of me stood Mr Ashcombe and pretty much most of the pub. I held the small bottle up to show them what I had been doing and they all stood there mouths agape. Well I was lying on my back, my legs spread and had been vigorously forcing my hands into my pussy for all to see. It sunk in that they didn't realise that the man next to me had guided it into me as I drunkenly sat down - they assumed that I was entertaining Jeff and his friends! There I lay holding up a clearly slimy Coke bottle with a look of triumph on my face. As the camera flashes started again I just lay back on the sofa in defeat. Laughter ripped through the pub -- again I was the object of the joke.

Eventually I sat up. I smiled back at my audience and sought consolation in another drink.

My head was beginning to swim now, but I remember Jeff was really nice to me. He offered to get me a taxi and as I stood up he took his shirt off and offered it to me. There were a few "boos" as I put it on but I think that I had entertained the crowd enough. Good to his word, Jeff steered me through the crowded pub, letting me stop for a friendly Birthday kiss with colleagues, and out into the street. From that moment on my evening got a whole lot better. To cut a long story short we ended up getting a cab to Jeff's house. My memory from here on in is a bit hazy as I really was drunk now but Jeff says that I was all over him in the taxi and we ended up back at his house. I do remember a night of fantastic sex and in the morning, after he had begged me to go out with him (which I accepted readily) he drove me back to mine to get dressed for work. Yes, I walked back into the office. I think I would have phoned in sick if it wasn't for Jeff but he made me feel great.

I walked into the office and apart from a few knowing grins everyone was quite cool about it. Lots of people asked me how I was feeling and to be honest, although I was hung over and very tired, I felt alright. After all I had captured my boss' boyfriend and he was lovely and seemingly very into me. Not that I could tell anyone. I got to my desk and looked over at David, he was pretending to read something, but I noticed that the background on his PC had been changed from a company logo to a picture of me spread-eagled on the pub sofa.

"Very funny."

"I guess I ought to remove it before Mr Ashcombe comes in, but it is a great view!"

I noticed that all of the men were looking at me with new found admiration, but I was not interested. Around ten o'clock Mr Ashcombe came over to David and me. He asked how I was and I said that I was OK but would not be celebrating my Birthday in the Red Lion anymore! Mr Ashcombe said that he must come out with us more often as he had seen a different side of some of his staff last night. I blushed at the innuendo. He said that the reason why he had come over was to let us know that Alison had phoned in sick that day. Apparently, she had personal problems to sort out. Jeff had said that he was going to phone her as soon as he had dropped me off that morning. I found out later that she hadn't taken it well. In fact, when she came in the next week she was very subdued and didn't even have the heart to be mean to me. A few weeks later Jeff and I admitted to the office that we were seeing each other. When Alison heard she was clearly shocked but didn't say anything. She continued to be her usual unpleasant self but less than a month later she resigned to join another company. She never had a leaving party which was a shame as I knew exactly what entertainment I would have organised for her!

12