Birthday Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's eyes had glazed over them from having the most incredible sex she ever had in her life. Kristen talked her into doing something that she wouldn't normally do, but she was glad that she did. No man had made her cum like that before. Not caring anymore, Susan stood on wobbling legs pulled Kristen into a kiss. Kristen returned the kiss while her hands caressed Susan's breasts. She moaned into Kristen's mouth from her breasts being played with and from Darcy when she started kissing and rubbing her ass.

Darcy pulled Susan from Kristen's embrace as the woman kissed up her back to a spot between her shoulder and neck. She felt Darcy's hands gently touching her breasts, twisting her nipples as the woman kissed her neck tenderly. While her body was being made love to by Darcy, Susan watched as Kristen raised her dress up to remove panties.

The panties were black laced, and Susan found it was rather sexy seeing the woman slipped them off. She stared at the thin line of red hair between the girl's legs thought about what it was like to taste her cunt. Darcy whispered into her ear, "You tasted great, my dear, and would love to do it again, but my friend needs some attention. Why don't you be a pal and show her the same kindness that I showed you."

Fully understanding what the woman was asking her to do got on her knees to kiss her first pussy. Kristen leaned against the wall holding up her dress as Susan pressed her lips against the woman's hot quivering pussy. She felt the wetness from it on her lips before opening her mouth, tasting her first cunt. It was delicious, and Susan became hungry for more. Making love to the girl's pussy took her time because she didn't want to rush things so she could enjoy the experience longer.

Susan ate the girl's cunt until she felt her body trembling from orgasm and screamed out in joyful pleasure. She couldn't believe what she had just done in a hallway where any of the party guests could walk into. Here she was, a straight girl on her knees naked, her lips wet from the juices that came from a pussy she just ate. Susan knew straight wasn't the right word for her anymore and wasn't sure going back to men was an option after experiencing something like that.

"Looked Darcy, it seemed that our friend Mary's roommate isn't as straight as she thought," Kristen said with a mocking tease.

"Nope, but I have to admit that I never thought it would be this easy. Maybe she was one of those bi-curious girls that were waiting for an opportunity for something to happen," Darcy said with some teasing of her own.

Darcy bends down to Susan, telling her, "I am glad we could make your dreams come true," before kissing her. Susan accepted the kiss allowing the tongue that once was inside her cunt to be in her mouth. There was some essence of herself on the girl, and she could taste herself on her lips.

It dawned on her that the reason they were waiting in the hallway was for her. When they heard that Mary had a straight roommate took it as a challenge to sleep with her. Realizing that they only wanted her because she was straight, she played right into their hands and allowed them to fucked her. When men tried doing something like this, she never fell for it, but she let these two girls use her for their personal plaything.

Susan watched as Kristen slipped her panties back on before going back downstairs with Darcy. After being left alone, Susan grabbed her towel before walking back to her room with her thoughts. It didn't upset her being target like that, and she was actually glad it happened. They showed her something about herself she never knew existed, that she could enjoy a sexual relationship with another girl and had to admit she really enjoyed being with them.

She picked out a blue dress that would show off her breasts and legs. Susan had fun joining the party chatting with Mary and Sam's friends. The only evidence of what she experienced upstairs was in those two girls knowing eyes. It was only after the guests were gone that Susan confessed to what happened to her two roommates. They wanted to know everything that happened in detail, and she gladly did so.

*******

Six years later

Susan met the love of her life a week later when Mary set her on a date with her, and for the next three years, they were together. A drunk driver took her away, and it was a year later before she would let anyone touch her. When she did, it was a lot of meaningless with strangers she met at a bar. Seeing that there was still time before the girl's parents arrived climbed into the bed with her to explore the youthful girl's body one more time.

12