Birthday Treat

Story Info
Wife gives husband a birthday treat to remember.
2.6k words
4.23
57.3k
51
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

My 40th birthday was coming up, and Lauren, my wife, told me that she was going to book us on a 7 night cruise through the Western Caribbean, with stops at Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island, and Montego Bay, Jamaica. Sounded great, sailing a tropical sea, and having a sexy blonde wife of 39, who still looks as hot as she did at 19. With her mane of long blonde hair, deep sea blue eyes, a classic 36-24-36 shape, and a gorgeous ass that almost no man can resist a second look over once he gets a first look, I knew I was lucky, and I was revved up.

The second day at sea, I awoke to the feel of my cock being stuffed into a hot, wet mouth. I opened my eyes to see my sexy naked wife swallowing my cock, she looked up at me, and smiled.

Releasing my cock for a moment, she cooed "Good morning, and Happy Birthday honey, I thought this would be a good way to waken you up."

I manoeuvred her around so I could 69 her. She was happy to position her coral pink opening over me. I slid my fingers through the soft blonde hair of her neatly trimmed mound, slipping my fingers through her lips, I opened them up to let my tongue slide inside. My tongue darted in and out, tasting her sweet essence, I then slid two fingers in, finger-fucking her as I zeroed in on her clit, licking and running my tongue around her joy button, until she cried out with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, right there, lick me, make me cum baby, yes, cumming, yes, yes, oh YEAH!" she grunted.

I could feel her body shaking, her cunt convulsed, she squealed with joy, her orgasm washing over her in a wave of pleasure as her pussy spasmed around my two fingers. Her mouth went back to working on my prick, I could feel the grip of her lips milking at me, and I was almost ready to blow when she stopped, and hopped off the bed. She grinned as she told me that my present was for tonight, and she thought I would enjoy it more if I were in a state of constant horniness today.

As the ship was at sea, we spent most of the day by the pool. Lauren put on her skimpiest bikini, the one that she usually wears only in the privacy of our back yard. The bottom barely covers half her ass, a thin ribbon across each hip connects the front, which also just barely covers her mound, and her breasts are a voyeur's delight when she wears the top, two half size cups contain her breasts, just barely. She paraded around boldly at the pool, flaunting her body, causing all the male heads to turn her way, eyeing her body hungrily. I spent most of the time on my stomach to hide my swollen cock.

Dressing for dinner, Lauren put on her black minidress, and a black thong panty. Her large breasts she left braless, and at our dinner table that night, all the men had something to feast their eyes on.

After dinner, we returned to our cabin, and my wife told me that my birthday present was ready. She told me to strip, and when I was naked, she led me to our bed, told me to lay down, and she put a blindfold over my eyes. I felt my arms being lifted, then I was tied to the bed.

She said, "Now honey, I am going to strip off my thong, and go up on deck, and flash my bare pussy to as many men as I feel like. I'll let a good looking guy pick me up, take me to the lounge and dance with me, real slow so he can feel up my bare cunt, all hot and wet for his cock. I'm going to get him to wait for me, then, I'm going to come back here, and I want you to lick my cunt the very best that you can. Once I cum all over your face, I'll go back to the lounge, and let the guy take me to his cabin, so he can lick my cunt, and fuck my ass off. Imagine the idea of your wife, stretched out in heat, while some guy drives his cock into me, over and over, fucking my married cunt like a piston, my married cunt getting reamed out by some guy, having some strange man pump his seed deep inside my married cunt, a load of potent sperm from another's dick man flooding my married pussy, grunting as he blows his load, mixing with my howls of pleasure. When he's blown his load deep inside me, I'll come back, I will sit on your face, and make you suck his hot cum out of my just fucked cunt. And if you don't do a good job of that, I'll leave you tied up all night. I will go back to his cabin, and stay the night. I'll give him all of my married holes to fuck, I'll suck his cock, let him fuck my pussy and then my ass, as many times as he can get it up. Then, I'll come back, and you'll have to be satisfied with just sloppy seconds."

With that, I heard the stateroom door open and close as she left. I was almost in shock, this was turning out to be a weird birthday present. I thought of the idea of Lauren, her body in the grip of passion, writhing beneath the body of some hunky gentleman, pinned to the bed by his stiff, eager cock, shrieking with pleasure as his cock exploded inside her tight, gripping box. That drove my cock up, and gave me a raging hard-on. Thinking about her giving all her tight, hot holes to some random passenger, man, would he be in for a treat. Not on my birthday did I want that to happen, when she got back, I was going to give her the lick job of a lifetime.

After an hour gone by, I was getting concerned, then I heard the stateroom door open and close, and I sensed her move over, standing next to the bed.

"Ok baby", I growled, "Now, I'm going to give you the best lick job you ever had. Sit on my face, and let me suck out all your hot juices!"

I could hear the rustle of clothes as she discarded her dress, then I felt her climbing into position. I smelled the lusty heat as she lowered herself, and my tongue slid in for a taste, meeting a pussy thickly covered with a lustrous pelt of pubic hair, not Lauren's neatly trimmed muff.

My heart was hammering, I felt like I was going to pass out. What was going on, was I hallucinating? Was it all a dream? I felt her body stretch out, I could feel her stiff nipples pressing against me as she positioned herself in a 69, and took my cock into her mouth. The feel of soft lips, and a hot wet mouth surrounding my cock made me relax a bit, and I decided to try and figure it out later. She pushed her pussy tightly against my mouth, and I resumed my oral ministrations, and noticed the differences as I cued in more on the tactile sensations with my eyes covered. The feel of her pubic pelt against my face, the delicious scent of her pussy, the feel of her skin against mine. I could hear her breathing start to pick up.

Releasing my cock, she whispered huskily, "Make me cum, your tongue feels so good, there, oh god yes, lick me right there!"

With that kind of encouragement, I was happy to do so, licking her to a noisy, gushing release, her squeals of pleasure filling the room, flooding my face with a load of tangy juices. I told her to suck my cock and make me cum.

She whispered back, "My wife made me promise to only suck your cock until you came, but your cock is too good to pass up. Since she's not here, I want your cock in my hot box, and if you won't tell her that I fucked you, neither will I!"

I was happy to agree to that, and she squatted over me, I could feel her hands sliding up and down on me, then holding my cock at the right level, poised at her entrance. She slid down, and I could feel my cock penetrate her, sliding into a slick tunnel of tight, squeezing heat. I groaned as she pushed down hard, impaling her fiery pleasure box, taking me as far up her as I could go.

"Fuck, oh yes, feels so good, no way could a woman pass up such a hard, eager cock, fuck it feels so good, fuck me baby, fuck me!" she grunted.

She lifted up, then slammed back down again, and set the rhythm, as she rode my prick, sliding her fiery tightness up and down on me again and again. The room was filled with the juicy squelching sound of her pussy ramming up and down, I could feel her pouring juices washing over my twitching cock. The tightness of her inner velvet was exquisite, her pussy was a gripping receptacle, fiery hot, moist and oh so tight, it sucked and milked greedily at my throbbing shaft, demanding every drop I had. As she let out a howl of pleasure, I felt her body shuddering in climax, and I groaned from pure pleasure as I reached my peak, and with her pussy clamped tightly around my aching prick, spasming wildly, I exploded, my cock squirting wildly inside her hot tunnel. After having Lauren build me up during the day, I had a lot to get off my mind, and my cock. I could feel the squirting over and over, streams of my hot seed pouring into her, the eager, tight grip, and the delicious milking spasms worked my throbbing cock greedily, draining my balls deep into her inner depths, sucking every last drop out of my cock. She lay forward against me, resting for a few minutes until my cock started to soften, and she climbed off me.

I asked her who she was, and she said, "I'm one of the passengers. You don't know who I am, and I'm not going to tell you. But, I know who you are, so every time you see an attractive female passenger, you'll wonder if she is the one that rode your prick, and gave you a birthday fuck. It felt great to feel your hard stiff cock exploding and squirting wildly inside me, you really filled me up my needy pussy with a huge load of hot cum! I had a great time, you are one hot fuck. Happy birthday!"

She gave me a kiss, and I heard her leave. I suddenly felt a hand removing the blindfold, to see Lauren sitting in a chair right next to the side of the bed, 2 lighted candles bathing the scene in a golden glow. She was totally nude, grinning broadly as she released my arms, she'd been in the room all the time, not more than 3 feet away, and had set up everything, so she could watch me enjoying my birthday with a hot birthday fuck with another woman.

She giggled, "So honey, how did you like your birthday present?"

I said, a note of awe in my voice, "Baby, you are amazing."

"And horny, watching you fuck another woman made me hot! I wanna suck all the juices off your cock, I want to taste the other woman on your prick, then I want you to pound my pussy, and explode another steamy load, this time, fill up my horny cunt, I want your wet, juicy spray deep inside me."

Lauren jumped on the bed, and swallowed my cock, stuffing all 8 inches into her mouth. She clamped her lips around me, and bobbed her head up and down. She stopped for a minute.

"Oh fuck, the taste of your spunk and her juices all mixed together is beyond delicious! I wish she was still here, so I could suck every drop of your load out of her tasty pussy! Fuck, I love it!"

She resumed, sucking my cock wildly, and I could feel my cock reviving, growing back up, knowing that I was going to be buried in my wife's needy, greedy cunt got me back up, until my 8 inches stood up again, hard and ready.

Lauren growled, "Yeah, oh fuck yeah. Give it to me doggy style baby, fuck me from behind, and give me all you got!"

Lauren cocked her ass up, and she slid two fingers down, parting her tight lips. I could see her luscious inner pinkness, slick with her juices, her cunt so ready for fucking. The sight gave me a raging hard-on, I mounted her, penetrating her from behind, powering my bloated, steel hard cock as far up her tight, burning cunt as I could. She squealed with pleasure as my swollen cock opened her up. I gripped her hips tightly, grunting out, "Oh Fuck, yeah!" as I powered my cock deep up her, the feel of Lauren's fiery well of pleasure wrapping around my hard cock, hearing her grunt of pleasure as I pushed in right to the hilt.

"Yeah, give it to me!", Lauren cooed, "Fuck, it feels so damn good! Let me have it all, sweetie! Fuck me good, and shoot your hot load deep inside me! I wanna feel you squirt, I want to feel the throbbing of your hot prick as you explode your load deep inside me, fuck me, fuck my ass off!"

Fired up by her excitement, I was happy to oblige. Gripping her hips tightly, I plunged into her again and again, going right to the balls. She was grunting passionately as I power fucked her, plowing her most inviting furrow. The steamy heat wrapped snugly around my cock kept me steel hard as I gave her a doggy style power fucking, slamming deep into her, driving deep up her quivering cunt, again and again. The wet squelch of her juicy pussy being pounded, and her sounds of joy and delight urged me on, my grunts of passion joined hers, I could feel the cum building, I knew I was gonna cum massively. I could feel my nut sac cinch up tight, my balls locked into firing position, I could feel my cock jerk, swelling tight with a massive urgency. My cock-head, which had been touching her cervix, now pierced it, she let out a cry of pleasure as my cock forced its way into her very womb. That took me over the edge.

"Yeah, let it go, sweetie, let me have it! Shoot off that thick load, flood me with that thick juicy load of spunk you have for me, sweetie, fill my womb, cum in me, cum in me NOW!" Lauren gasped.

With a roar of pleasure, I let it go, my cock buried deep up her tight cunt, pulsing wildly, erupting in her, filling up her womb with a sizzling load. As my pulsing cock filled her, she howled with pleasure as her cunt wrenched wildly, her orgasm tearing into her, making her body shake like a leaf in a storm. I could feel my cock, spurting out thick ropes of cum deep inside her, splattering her insides as her pussy, wrapped tightly around my shaft, spasmed wildly, sucking every drop out of me.

As our orgasms ebbed, we flopped down in a sweaty, satisfied heap. Wow, what a birthday present, it sure beat cake and ice cream.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers