Birthday Treat

Story Info
Cuckold watches Thai hooker wife fucked for lover's birthday.
8k words
4.2
9.9k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Note: The work is copyrighted to the author © October 2021. Please do not remove the author information or make any changes to the story. All rights reserved. Thank you for your consideration.

Dear Reader: Some people are not comfortable with their sexuality, and they object to prostitution, and cuckold stories. That is okay - to those people, I would suggest not to read the story and refrain from comments. All others please read on and enjoy. This is a work of fiction inspired by real events. ***

My sexy Thai hotwife Bambi looked up from her phone:

"Darling?" she said, pouting and batting her eyelids seductively. I knew that she wanted something.

I looked towards her. The cute little crinkles on either side of her eyelids were a result of constantly jamming her eyes shut tight in ecstasy every time she experienced an orgasm from fucking a customer or admirer.

She had been annoyingly ignoring me for the past hour, busy chatting with her various boyfriends/customers as well as all her bargirl hooker friends. It did not really matter to her that we were married. I was simply there to love, serve and obey; to pay for her various basic needs and provide her with regular sex as she was greedy, but she clearly wanted the best of both worlds.

My hot wife had been quite a stunning beauty when we had first met. Even back then, I knew that she was way too good for me when I had married her. She had made it very clear from the start that she would continue working as a hooker even after we were married and that I would have to accept her fucking other guys and being cuckolded.

How could I refuse? Bambi had those slanty brown hooker eyes that always stared adoringly like a slutty doe at her customers, or shone with excitement and carnal lust whenever she fished inside a monger's pants to discover a hard erection ready to pop into her snatch. Her lovely plump red lips tasted sweet and looked good when they kissed or sucked at a man's cock. Bambi liked to wear her hair a reddish-brown with a fringe and flowing over the shoulders of her petite curved figure. She was short, small, and well proportioned. Good for picking up and fucking. Bambi had small tits with hard dark brown nipples and a tight shaved cunt. Her skin was soft tender and brown like most of the bar hookers one found in Thailand.

The first time I had encountered Bambi, she was working freelance as a slut in a beer bar selling her pussy and fucking all the many guys that she could. She liked to work in a bar because she loved getting fucked. As with most girls whose sense of morality had been eroded and corrupted by working as a hooker in a beer bar, Bambi considered her hot tight brown body as an asset to be used and enjoyed by all men.

Even though I felt conflicted and jealous of the time she spent with other men at the bar when we were dating, the idea of her fucking other guys was always a big turn-on for me. I felt that her pussy deserved to be stretched by something other than by my small cock. Early on, I had shared my feelings and fantasy with her in the bedroom, suggesting she let other men fuck her despite our relationship. Initially, she had been quite surprised and suspicious, thinking this some kind of ploy to allow me to fuck other girls. However, she had quickly grasped the exciting advantages of such a situation. She knew that I liked it and that it turned me on, so she realized that I wouldn't mind her fucking other guys. Quite the contrary, she had my consent and encouragement.

I guess this discussion helped her to open up to me as well. Bambi made it clear to me that one man would never be enough for her because she needed a variety and many lovers to fulfill her needs and desires. My wife told me that she needed me to be open-minded and to allow her to have her sexual freedom. I knew then that I would never be able to satisfy her fully in the bedroom, and that I was punching above my weight marrying such a hot slut. I had agreed.

Having a slut hooker as a girlfriend meant that she would be fucking other men whether I liked it or not.

Bambi, like many good bar sluts, was driven by the desire for sexual self-gratification, pleasure and easy money. She could no more stop fucking guys than she could stop eating rice. To think a bar hooker could remain faithful to her husband was wishful thinking. A bar girl will always cheat on her husband or boyfriend for cock and money as she thinks nothing of fucking another guy. This had nothing to do with loving me, but purely about wanting sex with other men to satisfy her own needs and make some money in the process. At least this way she would not have to cheat nor hide her activities from me.

In the beginning, Bambi had played along and asked me to find guys to pleasure her, but it quickly became apparent that she had an abundant source on tap at the beer bar. Soon, she could not resist the temptation to help herself. Initially, I had participated in playing with other hookers alongside her, but this was really about her getting pleasure and fulfilling her needs, so any other party was redundant. I guess that I naturally became a cuckold at this point. Having to do duos was pointless and prevented her from getting more tricks. Bambi enjoyed having me watch her with another guy just as long as I did not disturb her. She would let other farangs treat her like a whore and do this all right in front of me. I would stand there quietly wanking myself as I watched and took photos of her taking another cock up her cunt. It was both tremendously humiliating and arousing. The only time I was allowed to have sex with my wife when she was entertaining was after her customer had freshly ejaculated inside her pussy.

She used the excuse of our arrangement to tell me that she was doing it all for me, but I always got side-lined while her johns serviced her married pussy. I knew this was all about her. My role initially was to help prepare her for a bull, and then to watch and take photos. As she became comfortable with this arrangement, Bambi preferred to have me wait and wank before I was allowed to enjoy it. If I was to help during, then it was to lick her between bouts or while she was being fucked. Mainly, my job was to clean up her pussy after a bareback lover had cum, or to push and keep her lover's juice deep inside her womb by fucking her before she cleaned up the messy cream pie from her cunt.

Now, as I glanced over at my wife and gave her a quizzical look, I knew that she needed me for something of a sexual nature once more.

"Alex asked me to fuck him for his birthday," Bambi declared, giving me a sly sideways look.

The mischievous cheeky sparkle in her eyes was not lost on me. Alex was one of her oldest and most devoted customers. I knew the whoremonger back from the days when I had started dating Bambi. I clearly remember the first time I had seen Alex walk into Bambi's beer bar, flirt outrageously with her, bar-fine her and then take her away to give her a short-time fuck in some dingy red-light motel. That day, she had returned to the bar face glowing, her body smelling of his scent mixed with cum and spent condoms after just two hours of fucking. Since that day, Bambi had always had a soft spot for Alex. He had been a regular at her beer bar for years. The monger had bar-fined and fucked Bambi countless times.

I knew that the little slut was not indifferent to his charms. After all, Alex was quite a handsome-looking Englishman in his mid-fifties with distinguished curly grey hair. He dressed in smart, neat casual clothes and spoke in a pleasant and educated manner. Her customer was used to getting his way and oozed confidence and virility in every one of his mannerisms. Moreover, he always sported a big hard erection whenever he was around my Bambi. She told me quite clearly that she appreciated the way he pleasured her, so the idea of fucking Alex always turned her on.

Alex had made it plain from the outset that he wanted Bambi as his regular mistress. He did not need nor seek my permission for this. After all, Bambi was a bar hooker whose pussy could be bought and fucked by anyone who wanted her. All he had to do was buy her services for the evening like any other whore from the bar, owning her body and soul for a while to do with as he pleased, free from my interference. I found this idea both strangely arousing and annoying at the same time. Just the same as I did whenever I caught him secretly whispering words of his love, adoration, or desire into Bambi's cute small ears, just before banging her vigorously and passionately.

There was little doubt in my mind that Alex coveted her for his own. This admirer of hers was looking for more out of their relationship than being just another customer fucking her cunt. He had assiduously courted Bambi, seeking her affection with relentless ardor on many occasions. Over time and out of the many moments they had shared in sexual intimacy, a bond had been established between them based on affection and fondness. It made me nervous as I felt a loss of control over her in our relationship. I guess I was also worried that she would use me the same as her other hooker friends did their husbands; i.e. to provide the basics while the wife got the sexual freedom to have an affair with whomever she pleased. After all, it was her mamasan May who was always telling her to get other lovers and to fuck them behind my back. Bambi admired and listened to May. I could not fault the mamasan, though. May was just trying to prostitute Bambi and make money. She was using peer pressure and the temptations of an easy and addictive lifestyle to keep her firmly and helplessly hooked on an endless cycle of booze, cock, and pussy for cash. The Madam wanted Bambi totally immoral and corrupted, ruthlessly selling her body and soul to all her customers. I was just a side note, one of many lovers that she should fuck and use to get whatever she wanted.

I knew that she had been chatting with Alex online behind my back as well as brazenly in front of me. Her behavior left me feeling excited, aroused, annoyed and jealous at the same time. When Bambi was paid for sex by a guy, she always gave herself body and soul to him for the few hours they spent together. During that time, she was the loving and affectionate girlfriend the guy had fantasized about, tenderly kissing, passionately fucking, and obediently serving her customer's every desire like a devoted girlfriend. I was forgotten and ignored when she was 'working' and belonged to another man. I had grown accustomed to it and finally accepted the inevitable. After all, she chatted, flirted, seduced and sold her cunt to so many men to get cash and a good hard fuck. But now Alex was fucking Bambi more regularly, even doing her bareback with STD tests, so that they could feel close, intimate and safe, so he could screw her like his girlfriend as well as his whore. Their affair was becoming more flagrantly obvious, and I felt dejected. It was not so much the relationship he had with her when he was fucking her short-time that made me so jealous and worried, as much as the time she devoted to him on chat and all the other times she was fucking him without being remunerated. She was dedicating more of her precious time to her lover, not to mention her pussy and affection. I felt uneasy about where things were going. Recently, my wife had grown colder, distant and calculating even. I could see that she was less caring about the things we did together. Furthermore and alarmingly, she was showing me less affection. When she was with her lover, on the other hand, everything was more passionate and intense with him.

Now as she looked at me with those wide falsely innocent eyes, I knew that she was trying to mask the scheming and deception going on in the back of her corrupted and perverted mind, yet I was not so easily duped. I knew that she had already made up her mind and that she would be fucking Alex whether I agreed to it or not. If I were stupid enough to oppose her request, she would appear to concede only to go behind my back and cheat with him, and justifying it to herself as simple sex work, just as all the other married Thai hookers did. I was helpless to stop it, so I might as well condone her infidelity and enjoy it.

There was no choice. Alex had decided to possess my wife and gorge himself on Bambi's sexy pussy. He has too prized a customer for Bambi to displeasure or disobeys. If he wanted to fuck her brains out, she would enthusiastically run into his arms. I felt frustrated, annoyed and aroused at the same time.

"Show me what he said," I asked, pointing to her phone.

Reluctantly, she moved aside so that I could glance at the screen. Bambi did not like to share her intimate chats and her seduction of other men with me.

Alex: "It's my birthday on the 15th... We can meet downtown. I can bar fine you, take you to Amada motel and fuck you stupid?"

Bambi:"Yes, I love. You can fuck me long time in your hotel."

Alex:"Dammit I'm hard now. I will not cum for days before I see you. I will bring plenty of sperm to fill that filthy little whore snatch of yours."

Bambi:"I'm so horny for you, too, darling."

Alex: "I fancy you. You're such a gorgeous, sexy girl. Lucky for me, Tim always lets you turn tricks at May's bar. If I could, I would be fucking you long time every night."

Bambi: "I want that. You can take care of me 2,000 baht, darling?"

Alex:"Yeah. And Tim?"

Bambi:"He can watch. Keep him busy so you can have all of me."

Alex: "Hell yeah. I want to fuck you bareback and empty my balls in you."

I swallowed hard. It looked like Alex was planning to use my little ho as his fuck toy. God knows what he would do to her when she was alone with him. Maybe give her a thousand baht more and send her back with a sore ass. My cock was extremely hard at the thought.

I looked at my wife and hesitated for a moment before recommending:

"You should fuck him for sure."

I noticed her eyelids flutter briefly, her lips quiver a fraction, and then her cheeks blush at the thought of copulating yet again. She could not completely mask the surge of adulterous lust in her loins. I'm sure her pussy was simply lubricating at the lewd thought of it. I knew that she always reached an intense high with her bull and the memory of that was visible in all her body language. Alex had a much larger penis and he always stretched her married pussy out. She had told me that his cock reached deep into her cunt, right up to her cervix, and gave her a tremendous orgasm. The dirty slut did not care that what she was doing was wrong and sinful, a shameless betrayal of her vows. She was too indecent, immoral and corrupted by now. She knew that I was too weak to try and stop her from cuckolding me. Bambi craved to feel Alex's unsheathed cock buried deep between her thighs, defiling her snatch over and over again, and my role was to obey, to be supportive, to facilitate the fulfillment of her carnal desires.

She gave me a slutty look with a glimmer of contempt, and then smiled gratefully:

"He asked me to stay longer, darling. He need fuck me more. I hope you are okay with that."

It was not a question. Bambi fucked whomever she wished and whenever she wanted.

"Yeah," I replied hesitantly and looked down with shame.

"I want you to go back to the bedroom after you have watched him cum inside my pussy the first time, so I can stay and make love to my boyfriend again in private."

I felt humiliated, dejected yet at the same time proud of my little whore.

She kissed me, brushing her lips against mine, and then pulled back rapidly, testing me. My wife reserved her lingering open-mouthed and passionate embraces for other men who aroused her more and paid for her pussy. I was only allowed a quick taste.

"I'm happy you understand, darling, because Alex, I like him too much. He is good lover for me. He always takes good care; fuck me so good, gives me good money."

Her words left me jealous and tremendously aroused. On the one hand, I felt threatened, inadequate to please her even. Knowing how Alex and all those other men desired and wanted her, watching them so eager to please and pleasure Bambi made me worried about losing her. I needed to work even harder to please her and keep her.

When I chatted with Alex a couple of days later, he confirmed the arrangements:

"Working on setting up Saturday as being the day. In the evening, I'm going to that bar where she is always turning tricks with the other sexy hoes. I will pick her up, take her to a love hotel and fuck her stupid. Don't worry; I'll send her back to you well used in the morning."

"I just heard the bars will be closed the weekend. Some religious festival. I suggest you come to our place. I will lend you an apartment for playing. She is expecting short-time with you. I will only be there watching and taking pics, but you guys should ignore me. As far as time is concerned, you can fuck her as long or as much as you wish," I told him.

"Okay," he responded. "But I will need some alone time with your sexy wife as well."

"Sure. We can arrange that. Bambi is certainly looking forward to Saturday. When I fuck her and she talks about selling her pussy to her "boyfriend", she becomes wet and comes extremely hard. I think she fancies you a lot," I replied.

"OK. All being well, I will see you around 7:30 pm. I won't be staying the night, but I will stay late and fuck her a few rounds until I am dry," he typed back.

+ + +

Bambi spent ages getting ready for her customer. This was a special occasion for her lover, and she wanted to look extra desirable for him. When she had finally finished shaving her pussy, washing her body, putting on heavy make-up and bright red hooker lipstick, brushing her long sexy hair and painting her nails red, she turned to me and asked:

"What should I wear?"

"Something tight, sexy, seductive and black preferably. A Lycra dress with stockings, perhaps?" I suggested.

She nodded in agreement. I had long got used to her dressing as a slutty wanton whore every time she went with a guy. She knew exactly what a man wanted, so she put on her sexy but vulgar make-up, her bright lipstick and a tight short dress with no underwear beneath so as to reveal and show off her most intimate goods to other men. It went without saying that she would not be wearing a bra or panties. Bambi always liked to go commando under her dress during the evenings, so that if she met a horny guy, he could stick his hard cock up her cunt quickly and easily.

Whatever she wore, Bambi always looked so sexy. She was a dirty little slut with a petite curved brown body made for fucking strangers and she knew it. Her voluptuous and sensual lips smiled at me with studied promise and desire. They were wide and plump, enlarged from the constant pounding of guys fucking her mouth in oral sex and from stretching tight to fit around some of the larger, thicker and better endowed johns.

She came up to me and embraced me thankfully.

"Are you sure?" she teased, mockingly.

When I kissed her sweet passionate lips, I fleetingly savored her exhilaratingly soft and spicy saliva. As I pulled back, I was left with the bitter musk after-taste reminder of all the men she had been sucking. Horny sex tourists, whoremongers here to bone young Thai pussy, men who had had been fucking Bambi in the mouth repeatedly and who had ejaculated deep inside her throat. I'm convinced there was always several male specimens of semen in her stomach and pussy at any one time.

I quietly watched her slip into a tiny black dress with mixed emotions. I noticed a white stain from the dried cum from the last guy she had fucked in it. I felt aroused and apprehensive at the same time knowing exactly what and why she was doing it. She would soon be fucking Alex, taking his hard meat into her married sleeve and enjoying this lewd and disrespectful mating tremendously. Bambi rested her dainty little foot on a stool and rolled up a black sheer stocking. Taking her solid silver anklet inscribed with the words "Hot Bitch", she clipped it over her left foot. Bambi always wore that particular piece of jewelry, even to work. That had raised more than a few eyebrows. After all, that was the desired effect, and it had drawn a couple of reproaches and even some trouble, but she continued to insist in the hope of attracting the right guys to come and fuck her.