Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping into her black hooker heels, she turned to me and asked:

"Will Alex like me?"

"He will want to fuck your brains out," I answered truthfully. I did for sure!

Bambi maliciously slipped me a blue pill to make sure my cock would be very hard. I loved it but at the same time it was very frustrating as I would have to stand there naked and watch my wife being pleasured, merely permitted to wank.

Now that she was all dressed and ready for her date, there remained one last important thing to do: Get her drunk. Alex had asked me earlier to get her ready for him. We both knew Bambi, like all Thai bar whores, performed sex much better when drunk, so I proceeded to fill her with triple shots of whiskey which she took mixed with a little soda and on the rocks.

As I observed her sitting on the sofa, the very embodiment of sexuality and desire, her pussy visible under the hem of her ultra-short micro dress, typing on her phone, chatting with her lover, I felt tremendously excited and aroused.

Later I saw the message on her phone:

"You can come now, darling? I want you take me to your room and fuck me. I can be your little whore tonight. I think you want to fuck me."

Bambi had started on her third triple shot when Alex parked up in front of the house. I stood there, submissive and horny, as she went out to meet him, smiling, her high heels making a loud click clack sound on the tiles. Her arms were stretched out wide to embrace him. His eyes instantly lit up when he saw this heavenly vision of sexiness. I could read the clear desire and lust in his expression. Alex wanted to jump her bones there and then.

She put her arms around him, and they kissed on the lips. As she broke away, I noticed that he was beaming. His face was flushed with emotion and desire.

"Let's go to the apartment and fuck," he said, bluntly.

It was Bambi's turn to blush.

"I need drink first," she responded, leading him by the hand.

When they reached the apartment, Alex made Bambi a drink.

"Happy birthday," said my wife holding up her glass for a toast. "What do you want for your birthday?"

Alex smiled, knowingly.

"I have what I want," he said, getting up and massaging and kneading her shoulders with emotion and lust. "You are so sexy."

"Thank you," replied my wife. I could see from her expression that his words made her happy and aroused.

"I'm gonna fuck you're brains out," he grinned, and stared into her eyes with lust.

He went to sit down again, and Bambi got up, followed him, and then sat on his lap. She looked so fucking sexy sitting there on her john in her hold-up stockings and hooker heels. He must have thought so too because I saw the bulge in his trousers where his cock was hiding. He gently stroked her stockinged leg as she rubbed herself playfully against her lover, completely ignoring me. She was freely flirting and engaging in open sexual behavior him. All I could do was sit afar watching and listening to her teasing, flirting and acting like a slut while at the same time denying me even so much as a glance. I no longer existed for her.

"When did you start working?" asked Alex, making small talk.

"When I was 12," replied Bambi, "I left my village and came to Chiang Mai."

"You came to Chiang Mai to work in the bar?" Alex queried, stroking her arm slowly and purposefully.

"I did what you are thinking, yes," she replied with a salacious little laugh. "I came to work in the factory, but not enough. I need more money, so I go work in beer bar sell my pussy, darling."

"You like fucking sex tourists?" he asked, his lips quivering with desire and curiosity.

"I like working in the bar. I can get drinks and fuck many farang guys. I need feel their hard cock in my pussy," said my wife.

She unbuttoned his shirt and began to stroke his chest with her dainty little hands. Alex appeared very aroused. He took her head in both hands and pulled her lips to his, kissing her passionately, sticking his tongue into her open mouth and watching her suck it. I saw her cheeky hand reach into his pants, pull out his erection and begin to masturbate his cock in earnest as they kissed mouth to mouth.

"Let's go into the other room, then," he managed.

She stood up, but he pulled her against him, kneading her naked bottom and kissing her breasts.

"Come with me, darling," she said.

+ + +

Bambi sat on the bed waiting for Alex to undress. Her cheeks were flushed, and I saw her lips quiver with anticipation. She knew that she was there for the sole purpose of fucking Alex, and I knew that made her very horny and excited. Her customer had bought and paid for her pussy, so now she belonged to him for the night. The idea that she was going to be his dirty little whore fucking him like a slut only served to make her pussy even wetter.

Bambi pointed to the corner, and I stepped back obediently to give her the privacy she demanded. I knew my hot wife had no scruples, no sense of guilt nor morality. She didn't mind that I was there watching her commit adultery. She was there to serve Alex and satisfy his sexual needs, not mine. She didn't want me interfering with her pleasure. When she was working, I was her cuckold, and I did not matter. I was not allowed to touch her, kiss her, or hug her. I was not even allowed to speak. I was just there to watch. She wanted me quiet, horny, jealous and humiliated.

Alex leaned over and kissed Bambi on the mouth again. This time, he lifted her up to her feet and pulled her up against him, squeezing her body tightly. I watched as Alex made out with my wife right in front of me. It was incredibly horny to watch. Bambi was not faking it nor playing along. She was fully engaged with her lover, giving him everything he desired. Bambi was clearly into Alex. I watched and licked my lips. They were dry and my cock was hard.

My slut of a wife was rubbing her sexy body against Alex, her shaved pussy grinding up against the guy's heavy cock. I saw her send her tongue deep into his mouth as he stroked her body and breasts, holding her tightly against him. They kissed deeply, mouth to mouth. When I saw how she kissed Alex with lingering passion and burning lust, and I compared it to the brief half-hearted and chaste kiss she afforded me, I felt both aroused, angry and jealous. At the same time, I was happy in the knowledge that she was able to satisfy her sexual hunger with this superior bull while getting paid for this exquisite privilege. I was perversely happy for her: Bambi's lover's strong manhood would soon be penetrating and impaling her unchaste womanhood.

Bambi was horny and she needed his cock now. I looked down at his stiff erection with apprehension even though I had seen it buried in my wife's cunt so many countless times before. What a cock it was; a big, long and firm chunky tool; a meaty piece perfect for fucking and stretching out a tiny tight Thai pussy!

Suck

Bambi knelt down on the floor like a sex slave and took firm hold of her lover's cock. It was her prized possession. Her eyes sparkled with lewd desire. Holding the thick stem in her small hands, her cute head descended like a bird of prey to swallow the helmet between her lovely red lips. Her lips stretched wide around his cock to accommodate the large girth of his tool. What a sight, I thought. Her lips looked as good kissing a man as they did wrap around his hard cock! To think that only a few minutes ago, I had been kissing her with love and adoration!

Her little hand looked so small squeezing that big, long stem! Bambi gripped on tightly to his pole. I saw her head travelling up and down the top section of his cock while her hands wanked the bottom part. Her cheeks puffed and hollowed as she sucked his cock with practiced skill and expertise. She was giving him a blowjob to get his cock hard and ready to fuck her wet snatch.

She noticed me for a moment as I got to close to take a picture. She gave me a reproachful look and declared, spitefully:

"His cock tastes so good, darling."

She looked happy for sure, I thought, biting my lips.

"Soon, I will be fucking his sexy hot cock. Look at my pussy! Can you see how wet I am for my darling Alex?" she teased.

I watched as Bambi reached out with her second hand and played with his balls while. All the while she continued sucking the big tool. Reaching to take hold of her head with both hands, Alex pulled her into his crotch, fucking her mouth like a pussy, treating my wife like a cheap whore. My cock grew painfully hard as I watched.

Alex Fucks her

Sensing that he was as ready as he would ever be, my lovely sexy wife lay back on the bed, her black stockinged legs raised high and parted like a submissive female offering herself to a dominant male for mating. Her pointed black heels reminding us of all that she was just another hooker there to be fucked hard. I saw Alex kneel between her open leg and take hold of her satin-thighs. He parted them, opening and exposing her cunt like an obscene whore.

I watched him and held my breath as he plunged his heavy cock between her greedy cuntal lips. The big tool slid and oozed along the wet pink groove of her pussy for a moment. This was incredibly exciting and frustrating for both lovers.

Totally without shame, my wife thrust her hand between her thighs and, taking hold of his erection firmly, guided his cockhead surely into her snatch. Her lips twitched with satisfaction, and she threw her hands above her head in open sexual submission.

Alex took hold of her hands, pinned her to the bed beneath him, and leaning over, kissed her firmly on the lips. He sent his tongue darting into her, kissing her open-mouthed.

He was fucking her in the mouth with his tongue while his big cock slid up deep inside of her womanhood. She was always reluctant to kiss me and she usually only gave me only a light peck on the cheek, but with Alex she initiated mouth to mouth kissing all the time. Now I saw Bambi groan as she felt her man's cock press up against her womb. He impaled himself up to the balls in her wet cunt.

Alex started to thrust at her resolutely, all the while continuing to kiss her on the mouth, going deep in both Bambi's holes. I heard her sigh and groan with pleasure as I watched. I felt envy and arousal knowing I could not compete with the energy of him fucking her his big cock and seeing how she responded to him and how he made her feel.

Taking out my cock, I began to masturbate as Alex mated with my wife.

Pulling her legs to part her pink and brown pussy even further like an exotic fruit, he pushed her butt up vertically. Thus, Alex was able to fuck her deeper and take total possession of every inch of my Bambi's sex. His big, long cock reached down into her cervix, right up inside of her womb. Every time he thrust hard at her his cock helmet thumped up against her birthing tubes. I saw her take hold of her own knees and part her legs yet further apart. I knew it was to allow her lover even deeper access inside her intimate depths. I saw her legs tremble: He was fucking her so deep that she came with every stroke. I knew that he was going to leave her so stretched out that she would not feel me afterwards.

"Fuck me, fuck me hbarder. Fuck your little whore with your big cock..." she moaned and shuddered, staring Alex in the eyes, pupils dilated with salacious ecstasy, lips quivering with hunger and lust.

He groaned and accelerated, fucking the sexy little whore faster. As I watched Alex bone my loving wife, she reached up and grabbed hold of his shoulders, pulling him into her as hard as she could with each thrust to get as much of his cock as possible into her avid Thai snatch.

Her moans of pleasure and appreciation were much louder now. Bambi thrust her pelvis at the hard cock inside her like a bitch in heat, desperately seeking to enjoy every moment of her customer's fucking. I watched my wife being pleasured and wanked my cock hard, knowing that she was getting exactly what she craved. Her cries of sheer salacious ecstasy were making me hard. She was mating with her bull bareback and enjoying every second of her debauchery immensely. My mouth was dry, and my cock was so stiff as I stared at his big thick unsheathed cock buried deep inside my wife's cunt. At the same time, I felt slightly humiliated and inadequate, knowing that this customer, this whoremonger of hers was so much better than me at giving my Bambi the sex she so desperately needed.

My slut wife let out a series of small whimpers of enjoyment and moans of pure unadulterated pleasure. I saw her thrust her head back and wince as she experienced her first orgasm under his vigorous pounding. My wife loved nothing better than to be fucked by another virile man, but I had rarely seen her cum so much.

He kissed her on the mouth while continuing to fuck her. She threw her head back with bliss and climaxed once more, so he fucked her even harder. So much so that she had to cling onto his arms to brace herself for each passionate impact. I wanked my cock hard. My glasses were misting up. Bambi groaned continuously, a series of loud yelps of pleasure, and then kissed him briefly on the lips as she came again. I wanked hard at my cock, wanting to cum watching my wife. What a sight to see her being fucked by a real man like that! Bambi tossed and moaned again as her sex customer continued to pound at her relentlessly. I was forced to watch her cum four more times on his thrusting cock, each time kissing him as he continued to screw my wife, slapping her ass and encouraging her to climax one more time on his cock.

By then her hair was a mess, but Alex kept at it, enjoying her tight wet cunt hole and fucking his whore vigorously. He always wanted to enjoy every minute he had paid for. As he fucked her, I saw that her mouth was frozen half-open, and her lips curled with ecstasy.

I felt tremendously aroused seeing her expression, I looked at her bliss and I only felt total adoration for her. I was so proud to be married to such a dirty whore and slut. I looked down briefly: My cock was bigger and harder than ever before. I felt jealous envious yet incredibly aroused.

Alex cums

I wanted to see Alex cum in her, to see, taste and smell her ravaged and used pussy. After all, it was the only way I would be able to taste her cunt.

"Cum in my pussy, darling," she moaned lovingly to her lover.

All of a sudden, Alex groaned loudly, kissed her and came hard inside her wet pulsating pussy, delivering a huge load of thick white cum inside of my hotwife. Bambi was a very experienced slut; I watched her play with her bull's balls as he slowly ejaculated inside her stretched cunt. I felt a lump in my throat as I saw her squeeze and drain every last drop of cum out of him and directly into her married pussy. Her hand caressed him with grateful affection as she received his loving homage inside her cunt. He continued to groan as he emptied his semen deep inside her pussy. Bambi stroked her lover's chest with love and affection, satiated and grateful for having been fucked so well. I stared at her face and in that moment, I nearly came myself.

As her lover knelt and pulled out of Bambi's cunt, his heavy tool dangled down, sperm dribbling out. I eagerly peered at her pussy, inspected it with growing amazement. My eyes went wide: There, between her legs, I saw a massive load of gooey cum covering her pubic mound, pussy and asshole. I had never seen so much spunk left there in her pussy by another man. It was as if a volcano had erupted. I swallowed hard and grabbed my cock. I had to get in there, I thought, desperate to fuck my wife.

She asks me to fuck her

Alex lay back and smirked. Bambi just gave me a pure slutty look and lifted her legs up with rare docility, saying:

"Come fuck me now, papa."

Her pupils were dilated with pleasure and her expression was one of pure salacious provocation.

Cum was starting to ooze from her orifice and soak the bedsheets. Holding my dick, my hand trembling, I pushed the cockhead into the thick and obscene mixture, plunging recklessly into the squishy cream pie pussy. It was awful, disgusting and tremendously thrilling at the same time. I felt humiliated and betrayed, but I could only blame myself for my woes. I was the cuckold who had allowed and encouraged this outrageous behavior.

Bambi looked up at me and smiled with disdain, the corners of her lips curled with scornful amusement. My wife stared into my eyes, taking in and savoring my every reaction with relish. Seeing me humiliated in my very manhood gave her a tremendous thrill, a rush. She derived pleasure from having punished me for my weakness. Bambi took pride and satisfaction from asserting her sexual prerogative and seeing my submissive gratitude confirmed by my degradation.

My cock sank deep into the gooey mess. I could barely feel the walls of her stretched and well-fucked pussy. It was exhilarating and disgusting at the same time. I thrust as deep as I could, not reaching the bottom, but instead feeding her boyfriend's seed as far as I could into her married womb. I could hardly feel anything.

She gripped me tightly with her arms and legs and pulled me deep, saying:

"That's right. Push Alex's spunk as far as you can inside me, papa. His seed is extraordinarily strong and fertile. Keep it there inside me, so he can impregnate me."

Fuck, I nearly came at her words. Seeing this, horror of horrors, my wife pushed me out and said:

"You can't cum now. My pussy belongs to Alex. I want to keep my lover's seed in there tonight, not yours. I'm not finished. Go back to your room and wait for me there. I want to fuck Alex again so he can give me more spunk."

Frustrated and yet terribly aroused at being excluded from the bedroom, cock dripping in the other man's spunk, I replied:

"Yes, my love."

Reluctantly, I quickly got dressed, depressed at being denied that which I so needed.

"Hurry up now," said Alex. "I want to fuck my whore."

How humiliating!

I departed, leaving the couple to their lovemaking and fornication.

+ + +

I leave her to fuck him alone

I lay in bed, tossing and turning, unable to rest or sleep, wanking my cock and thinking of what her customer was doing to her. He was probably screwing her brains out. I was envious, jealous and terribly aroused.

Suddenly, the phone rang, interrupting an endless and aginizing wait. I looked at the clock. It was 1 am. To my surprise, it was not my wife on the line but Alex.

"Hi. I'm finished. Come and get her. I am leaving that whore wife of yours well-screwed. I unloaded deep in your slut's tubes again, by the way... Man, she will be carrying my bastard around in her womb for sure. No good for hooking now, I'm afraid."

His words left me both angry and excited. Afterwards, she told me that Alex had fucked her one more time, before she had given him a final blow job.

I quickly went over there, my heart racing anxiously. She was sitting on the bed and putting on her black-high heeled shoes when I entered. My wife looked tired, sore and shattered, her make-up a mess. She hardly gave me a glance. As she stood up, Alex came over to her. Bambi looked up at him and gave him a warm smile of affection and adoration.

"You're such a perfect little slut. I really love fucking you. I came so hard it hurt," he told her, shaking his head. He held her up against him and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"My bottom is hurting..." She winced and sighed.

"Yes, that is because I fucked you so hard from behind," he replied.

Alex took out his wallet and counted two thousand-baht in one thousand baht bills. She smiled politely, giving him the traditional Thai wai gesture. I saw Alex hand my little whore the cash. She quickly tucked the money away inside her bra before embracing him warmly. He kissed her passionately on the lips again, holding her by the face.