Birthday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm flying back in a couple of weeks. I want to come back over and fuck you in a love motel if that's okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I like, darling," she responded. "I love go with you for fuck." Bambi declared.

"Good. Next time I will pick you up at the bar and take you to a short-time hotel. If you are already busy fucking another customer, I can wait and bar fine you after."

+ + +

Play after he leaves

Bambi went to see him off while I returned to the bedroom to wait for her once more. After a few minutes, my sexy wife came back to the room. As she kissed me gratefully but lightly on the lips, I realized that she hadn't showered: Her hair, body and her fuck-clothes smelt of stale sex and Alex.

"My pussy is still so full of Alex's cum," she declared, provocatively. "He came on my breasts, too."

I was instantly aroused. She knew how I loved to fuck her squishy snatch full of another man's cum. My wife kissed me hard on the mouth, aggressively, using her invasive tongue to share her saliva with me. She made sure I tasted her lover's sticky cum lingering there where her boyfriend had shot his final load down her throat just half an hour earlier.

Lifting up her short microskirt and pointing to her pussy, she teased me, smiling with excitement and delight:

"Look, darling, Alex filled my cunt with his spunk again... He fucked me bareback and I did not take the pill. This was his birthday gift."

Her pussy was simply brimming with sloppy white cum.

"Holy M..." I groaned, aghast.

I felt proud, shocked, horrified and embarrassed.

"But what if you become pregnant?" I blurted out, stuttering with mixed emotions.

"Then I will keep my love child and adore it for Alex. He can send me money every week. In future, I want you to wear a condom when you fuck me, papa. Any child I have will be with my lovers, not with you. They have strong seed, and you have pathetic juice."

I swallowed hard: Such a child would become a symbol of my shame, a painful humiliation and a reminder of my sexual inadequacy. As a cuckold, I knew that I had to accept the child submissively because I was weak and feeble compared to her.

Bambi dug into her hooker purse and produced a used condom.

"What it that?" I asked, recoiling.

"It is my lover's cum. He said to put in the freezer and give it to you to eat later to help remember. He said your cock will grow bigger by eating cum from a huge cock," she declared seriously.

"I don't know..." I replied, doubtful.

"Why not give it a try? A bigger dick can't hurt, right?" she said.

Bambi opened her legs. I stared at the huge gooey mess on her Thai hooker snatch. My cock was hard.

"Now come lick my pussy clean quickly. Lick it all up like a good boy. I need to wash," she smirked.

She pulled me into her crotch and held me tight as I licked up all the fresh cum. Alex had deposited a massive load in there. Now Bambi gyrated her loins and squeezed her vaginal muscles, wiggling to feed me every last drop of her bull's cum. It was totally degrading and a marvellous treat.