Birthday Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew if she kept up the way she was going, I'd soon cum and pushed her away as I lay back catching my breath. I could hear murmuring from Carrie encouraging Jackie. As I laid there after several minutes, it seemed the sounds changed. I looked up and to my surprise it was Carrie now giving the blow job to Billy. Both Carrie and Billy were really into it, my wife making those mewing sounds I thought were reserved for me. Billy was slowly rubbing her ears and neck as she blew him. I could tell his ministrations were getting to her. Billy reached around Carrie and unhooked her bra. As she continued to blow him, pausing only long enough to pass on a few tips to Jackie, Billy took advantage of the situation to play with her tits. I could hear her breath quicken and she was squirming as he continued to play with her breasts and ears. Carrie maneuvered around to get a better angle on Billy's cock, resulting in her bottom was now near Billy's head. He took advantage of her position to pull her panties down. She paused for a few seconds to help him remove her panties. My heart sank. This was not what I envisioned. Carrie had been so adamant about faithfulness. Any talk about others was not even allowed by her in our pillow talk. Ok, it's just a blow job. Deep in my mind I had half expected this might happen, especially after our earlier talk on the deck.

It was at this point that I decided if she could play, so could I. I grabbed Jackie by the hand and said, it's time you experience real foreplay. We moved to the day bed in the other room, pulling it open to discover it was fully made up. Jackie seemed to be in a daze as I laid her back on the bed. We started off with kissing as I ran my hands over her body. She quickly seemed to forget what was going on in the other room and started to respond to my efforts. I kissed her neck, trailing my tongue up to her cheeks then ear. With that, she began to make tiny sounds of enjoyment and I then trailed my tongue down along her body until I reached her stomach. She sharply pulled it in as I tongued it, now moving one hand up to fondle a breast, the other making slow circles on her upper thigh. By this time, she was thrusting her hips outward and rotating them seemingly trying to contact her pussy and my hands. I knew it was time to make her cum and began to rub her pussy gently with my fingers. She had a small, delicate pussy that as I pulled back her hood, the clit was now uncovered. I concentrated on her clit, delicately stroking it until she suddenly thrust her hips up and came.

As she laid back, I moved my head between her legs. She seemed to know what was coming and spread her thighs wide giving me easy access. When I first tongued her pussy, she had a sharp intake of breath and said, oh my God. At first, I just licked her pussy, enjoying the softness of her delicate cunt. I think she came at least twice during this. I then used my tongue as a miniature dick, thrusting it into her pussy, exploring the depths. After a solid 15 minutes of eating her out and who knows how many times she came, she said, no more. I need to be fucked. I too needed to be fucked but knew that was a line I shouldn't cross. I told her she should go fuck Billy. She went into the next room, and I waited for my wife to join me. After a few minutes and no wife, I too went into the next room. There was Carrie on her back, Billy fucking her hard as she had her head thrown back, obviously in the throes of an orgasm. Jackie was watching from the side of the bed. I was pissed but extremely horny.

I strode up behind Jackie, gently pushed her upper body down on the bed and lined my dick up with her cunt from behind. When she didn't seem to object, I buried my dick in her. She let out a sharp gasp and pushed back against me. Billy was oblivious to our fucking, but my wife saw us and turned her head away. After a few minutes, it was getting uncomfortable fucking Jackie like that. I was on my toes to get best penetration. I pulled out of Jackie, spun her around and led her back into the other room. As we walked out, I could hear Billy say he was cumming, Carrie responded, YES. We reached the bed, I pushed Jackie down on the bed, and climbed on her thrusting into her hot cunt. I guess the fuck would best be described as part anger, part lust. Within a few thrusts, Jackie was again moaning and came again. She kept urging me to fuck her harder. I could see signs of tears in her eyes as we fucked. It seemed to take me forever to cum. All the time I'm fucking Jackie, visions of my wife blowing then fucking Billy filled my mind. Finally, I could feel the cum rising up from my balls and gasped as I unloaded into her. Jackie hugged me and fell asleep in my arms. Although troubled, I fell asleep shortly after.

Sometime in the middle of the night, something woke me. I headed for the bathroom and heard murmurs from the other room. I looked in and could see Billy rising and falling. I then noticed he was once again fucking Carrie and could hear her responding. As I walked back from the bathroom, this time I could see my wife was now on top, fucking him. I don't know how long it took me to fall back asleep. Again, I woke a few hours later and once again could hear Billy and Carrie fucking. This time, I gently woke Jackie and by nibbling on the back of her neck. She shivered, quickly turned and kissed me hard, then said, just fuck me. Sometime in the early morning, I could feel Billy shaking Jackie awake and they quickly dressed and left. My initial reaction was to get up and confront Billy but realized how stupid that was since I too had fucked his wife.

The morning was very awkward. I shaved and showered in the bathroom on the side I slept in, fixed an espresso, and just sat at the bench trying to figure what went wrong. I knew I should have never gone along with the "blow job" lesson. I could hear Carrie showering in the other room and decided that I needed to put off confronting her, just too angry. I just couldn't go in the other room. My wife finally came out and said, let's go to breakfast. I could see the signs of tears in her eyes. Breakfast was quiet, neither of us saying more than what was necessary to order and eat. Afterwards, she said, please let's take a walk. She needed to explain what happened.

She said she was worked up, maybe the hottest she's ever been while blowing me. Seeing that Jackie and Billy were watching and knowing Billy wished it was him, made her even more horny. She said she had a bit too much to drink, add the sexy show and all the sex talk and it was all too much to resist. She said that when I pushed her away, she turned her attention to Billy and Jackie, just coaching Jackie along. She said it really isn't clear exactly how it happened, but somewhere along the way, she and Jackie started taking turns licking Billy. When taking her turn, someone grabbed the back of her head, pushing her down on his cock. She admitted that she started to really suck him off, his moans of encouragement got her even hotter. He was playing with her ears, her weakness, then after he released her bra and started playing with her tits, she said she came. He pulled her ass towards her, pulling her panties down. When I said she helped him remove her panties, she flushed and said she didn't remember. She said, she had no intention of fucking him. She expected me to fuck her as she was blowing Billy. She reminded me of all the times I would ask her if she wished I had another dick to fuck her as she was blowing me.

Carrie said she called my name, but I didn't respond. Apparently, that was after we had left the room. Billy was playing with her ass and began to stoke her pussy. She said she tried to shift her ass away from him to make it harder for him to touch her. But about then Billy groaned and shot his load in her mouth. She admitted swallowing the whole load and kept sucking Billy as he held her head down on his cock. He never got soft, and next thing she knew, he spun her around and was in her. She tried to push him off but was too hot and bothered to put too much effort in it and he's a lot bigger and stronger. When she looked up and saw me fucking Jackie, she decided to just go with it. I pointed out her timeline was a bit off. First, she had been the one to maneuver around making it easier for Billy to slide her panties down. Billy had fucked her for quite a while before Jackie had come in the room and it was at least another 5 minutes before I showed up. Reminded her she was in the middle of an orgasm when I walked in and had at least one more while I was there, to say nothing of cumming with Billy, so seeing me fucking Jackie had nothing to do with her cheating.

She just hung her head and said, I really fucked up. Yes, I answered, fucked up and down. She looked at me with confusion. I said, I saw you riding Billy on top in the middle of the night. So, I asked, how many times did you fuck him? She said, you saw. Not quite lying, but not the full truth. My response, what was that then about 5 am? She looked frightened, said, ok, we did it then too, but I swear that I really didn't want to do it anymore. When he tried to get me blow him or fuck him again this morning, I came to my senses and tried to push him away. Again, I looked at her and said, oh, really? She started to cry and said, I really tried to stop him, but he was too strong, and he fucked me once more. Carrie then said, well, you probably fucked Jackie first when you took her in the other room. I said, no, after watching you blow Billy and allowing him to take your panties off, I was pissed. We went in the other room, and I just played with Jackie. Didn't fuck her until we saw you two screwing. She said, can we get past this? We both screwed another, blame it on the circumstances. I said, how many times have you done this before? How many other guys have had you? She said, I swear on my mother's grave that I've never done this before. As I said, I got caught up in the mood at the time and Billy can be very forceful. She then said, why didn't you put a stop to things when I was blowing Billy? I didn't have an answer, wasn't sure myself. We both agreed it was probably best if we avoided Billy and Jackie.

Well, you know what they say about good intentions. Later that morning, there was a knock on the door. I just assumed it was one of the attendants that stocked the bar. No, it was Billy and Jackie. Both were in swimsuits, Jackie in the skimpy yellow bikini with a sheer beach wrap. They said they needed to talk to us about what happened.

Billy started off with an apology. Admitted he pushed things and initiated the swap. He said he wouldn't take no for an answer from Carrie. Jackie then said she helped Billy. Seems she was the one that encouraged Carrie to show her how to give Billy a blow job and pushed her mouth down on Billy the first time. After that, things just took their course. They hadn't intended for a full swap, but Billy said that once he got my wife's panties off with her help, he decided he wasn't going to stop until he was fucking her. He also said that the first night when I saw him fuck a drunk Jackie, he secretly hoped I'd messed around with her and in his mind, he thought I did, making his seduction of my wife fair game. It didn't help when Jackie said something might have happened since she remembered being fucked and seeing my face. I assured them that I didn't touch her and left as soon as he walked out the room. They then said, they hoped what happened wasn't going to affect our marriage.

Jackie also said the one thing she was sorry about was that Billy didn't see how I ate her out. She admitted that the first orgasm she had while having sex was when I screwed her after I gave her so many orgasms with my mouth. Billy admitted he was jealous that his wife had cum with me, but apparently not with him. There was a pause, I wasn't going to answer that comment. I didn't want things to go like the previous night. Carrie said, look, we're not swapping again. Jackie looked at my wife and asked if it was ok if I just showed Billy how to eat her out. Carrie paused for several minutes, then said that she and Billy owed us both at least that. Just one thing perfectly clear, while it was ok for me to bring Jackie to orgasm by eating her, just no fucking. I said, don't I have a say? They all looked my way. Ok, I'll show Billy how to make love to his wife, but if that includes fucking her, then you all will just have to accept that. Looking at Billy and Carrie, I said, you two fucked a lot more than we did. I didn't agree to any kind of swap, especially not my wife blowing him then fucking him. No, it's not a contest, but if I get my tongue in her, I'll want to get something more out of it than seeing Jackie cum. Besides, you two made sure we saw you fuck, but you won't realize the impact on us unless you see us do the same. Carrie hung her head and said she agreed. Billy almost looked ecstatic as he quickly agreed. I think he was looking forward to his wife fucking another man more than he would ever admit or thought he might get another chance to fuck my wife.

We made our way to the freshly made daybed, pulling it out to its full queen size. Jackie quickly removed her wrap and her swimsuit bottoms and lay back. I pulled her to her feet, kissing her, while I removed her top. Jackie unbuckled my belt and pushing my pants and underwear down then off. Carrie removed my shirt as I continued to kiss Jackie. Now we were both naked, I pushed Jackie back on the bed, while kissing her. She reached for my cock, gently stroking me to full hardness as I worked on her breasts and neck with gentle licks and kisses. Slowly I worked my way down her body, trailing light kisses along her belly until I reached her cunt. Once again, I marveled at how fresh her cunt tasted and how tight she was. I tongue fucked her to her first orgasm, then inserted two fingers in her as I licked her clit, finger fucking her until she came again. Jackie said, please fuck me, I really need you in me.

In the meantime, Billy had also removed his bathing suit and was stroking his cock watching us. I noticed he twice tried to kiss my wife, but she just moved away from him. I moved off Jackie and motioned for Billy to take my place. I pushed his head down to Jackie's cunt. He tentatively licked, then, mimicking my earlier movements, he slowly tongue fucked Jackie. I told him to swing around, lining his cock up with Jackie's head as he ate her. Jackie needed no encouragement as she took Billy into her mouth. Watching the two of them in the classic 69 pose, I nearly came. It didn't take long before Jackie once more said she was cumming, followed by Billy warning her he was about to cum too. She kept sucking him, as he unloaded in her mouth. Billy rolled off Jackie and pushed me on top of her. He said, I want to see you fuck her. I looked at me wife, with tears in her eyes, she mouthed, fuck her. I climbed on Jackie, entering her in one stroke. Her cunt was hot and wet, still as tight as I remembered. I knew I wouldn't last long but wanted to make it as pleasurable as possible.

Jackie pulled me tight to her, I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest as I took slow, long strokes in her. After a few minutes, and Jackie cumming once more, I rolled over on my back, my cock never leaving Jackie's cunt, as we ended up with her on top. She sat up on me, enjoying this position as she controlled the pace. I've always found this position helps to slow down my climax and this time it worked again. I took one breast, then the other, in my mouth gently stroking the nipples with my tongue. Jackie came again. All the time I held off cumming. I knew where I wanted my next load to go, and it wasn't in Jackie's cunt. I could feel Jackie slowing down, once more she came, collapsing on me. I gently rolled her off and climbed off the bed. By this time, Billy was hard again. I grabbed his arm and said, fuck your wife.

I grabbed Carrie's arm and led her to our bedroom. She needed no encouragement, removing her clothes as we made our way to the bed. I started to eat her, she said, just fuck me. I'm so hot I can't wait. As soon as I entered her, she came. We fucked for at least 15 minutes, she came several times and I finally finished in her. Billy and Jackie came in, both had a fresh fucked look as they climbed on the bed with us.

Jackie kissed me on the cheek, Billy kissed my wife. Seeing no objection from me, Billy began to kiss my Carrie deeper, stroking her breasts. In the meantime, Jackie moved down and took me in her mouth, positioning her body to block my vision of my wife and Billy. I knew what was going to happen but just went with it. Carrie was still on her back and Billy quickly climbed on her, sinking his cock into her depths. I could hear her groan, and say, just fuck me. In the meantime, as soon as Jackie got my cock hard, she climbed on me positioning my cock into her. We fucked side by side, eventually I rolled Jackie over and continued to fuck. After Billy unloaded in my wife, he rolled off just lying there with a smirk on his face.

Once more, I felt a bit pissed. Billy maneuvered the situation to once more fuck Carrie and she let him. I knew what my revenge would be. After Jackie came once more, I rolled off her and reached for the lube in the nightstand. I rolled Jackie over and pulled her up on her knees. She reached behind her and positioned me into her cunt. I fucked her hard, she came once more. I pulled out, lubing my cock, and pressed it to her ass. She started to rise, with that's the wrong hole. I pushed her head down and slowly pushed into her ass, enjoying the tightness and knowing I was taking her last virginity. She struggled as I entered her bowels but never said no. When I was fully in her, I paused, letting her get used to the feeling. Slowly she began to push back and forth against me, fucking me with her ass. I reached under her, stroking her clit as I fucked her ass. She began to shake and cry, cumming again before I emptied my balls in her.

Somehow, I knew this wouldn't be the last time I fucked Jackie, or Billy fucked Carrie. At 20, Billy out maneuvered me, using his cute, naïve, innocent wife as bait to get in my wife's cunt. Worse part is she not only let him, but obviously enjoyed it. We still had one more day together before they left.

We paired off, Jackie and I headed for the bath in the other room, and Billy and Carrie to the main bath and showered as couples. After cumming twice that morning, after the two times the night before, I was totally fucked out. Billy, on the other hand, was able to get it up again and fucked my wife in the shower. I could hear her moaning as he fucked her hard. After thoroughly washing each other, I led Jackie to the sink, lifted her up on it and ate her out as she leaned back. It only took one orgasm and she said she needed to get back in the shower. We dressed in swimsuits and went over to the beach, where we enjoyed the water. We enjoyed a buffet lunch at the pool and finally separated to dress and go to dinner.

We had different reservations. I think it was a good thing that we were apart. Carrie and I talked candidly at dinner. She finally admitted to enjoying fucking Billy, maybe too much, but said it was just physical. Billy had a thick, hard cock, seemingly could get it up on a moment's notice and could fuck forever. She said it didn't look like you minded fucking Jackie. I admitted that Jackie definitely stroked my ego, a fresh newlywed wanting me to not only fuck her but make love to her. At that response, my wife became quiet, looking at me, and asked if my time with Jackie was fucking or making love. I admitted a bit of both, but that I only loved her. What I didn't tell her is that once, while Jackie and I were fucking, she said she loved me. Carrie looked very pensive. Finally, she said, Jackie asked if we could spend the night with us again, or rather, if she spent the night with you and Billy with me. I asked if she wanted to. She said she wasn't sure; I think she was afraid to admit she really wanted to fuck Billy some more.