Birthday Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On way back from dinner, we stopped for our nightly cocktail. Shortly after reaching the bar, Billy and Jackie joined us. We talked and laughed, never once hinting at our relationship. Finally, we stood up to leave. We walked back to our building lobby. Fortunately, the lobby was empty. Jackie grabbed my hand and led me to the stairs. Carrie grabbed Billy's and they strode down the hall towards our room. This time the swap would be in separate rooms, presumably for the night. I knew Billy and Jackie were leaving around 10 am for their return trip.

As soon as we got out of sight of the lobby, Jackie started removing her clothes. She paused at the third landing, asked me to remove her underwear and bra and walked brazenly down the hall totally nude. Watching that luscious ass sway had me as hard as a rock before we reached the door. After entering the room, Jackie went over to the curtains on the glass doors, pulling them back. With the light on in the room, anyone on the opposing building could easily see the naked Jackie. When I dimmed the lights, she questioned my motives. I said, while you may want to be seen, I'd rather keep a few personal secrets.

Jackie pulled the bedding down, arranged a towel on the bed, climbed on and said, make love to me. I reminded her we had all night, and we should take it slow and savor every moment. Then she asked if I loved her, even a little. I admitted I did. We then talked about our situation. She said she loved Billy with all her heart, but realized she had room in her heart to love me too. She then said she hoped Billy would finally get over his infatuation with my wife. He told her from the minute he met Carrie, he wanted her and was willing to share his wife with me to be with my wife. She admitted to agreeing to help him by agreeing to fuck me. He further admitted to her that the night he stripped her and fucked her in front of me was a deliberate move, hoping I'd fuck her after he left the room, and he could use that to get into my wife's pants. I was flabbergasted. Now, Carrie is very attractive, but his wife was equally attractive, younger, and he just got married. I did somewhat understand. After all, I had nearly the same obsession with his young wife.

I took Jackie's hand and headed for the shower. We lathered each other up as we exchanged kisses and feels. She especially liked it when I lathered her pussy and stroked her to an orgasm. After drying off, we made our way to the bed. I had her lay down across the bed with legs dangling off and climbed between them. Lifting her legs on my shoulders, she was wide open to my tongue and fingers. I ate her and stroked her to orgasm. Finally, she reversed her position on the bed and with head hanging off, asked me to fuck her mouth. I took it slow and easy, but with encouragement, stroked deeper and deeper until I could feel my cock penetrating her throat. I knew if I kept that up, I'd leave my first load in her throat and knew I'd rather leave my cum in that velvet pussy.

I backed away, climbed on the bed and just relaxed. Jackie curled up beside me, kissing me and thanking me for making this week of sex fabulous. She then asked if I was going to fuck her ass again. I asked if she wanted to. She said, don't get me wrong, it was very enjoyable, but not sure if I ever need to do it again. So, I'd rather not. I too admitted while it was enjoyable, rather fuck her pussy. She kissed me, then said, how about now? I asked her if she wanted on top, knowing how much she enjoyed it. She said she'd like to try reverse cowgirl. I responded, where did you hear about that? She just said, girl talk, and climbed on me with her back to me and inserted my dick in her pussy. I pulled her back against me, giving her a better angle of my dick in her. I stroked her clit from behind. She obviously enjoyed it, cumming several times. She flipped off me, on her hands and knees and said fuck me this way. I can feel you getting so deep. I thrust from behind as hard and deep as I could. Again, she started to cry and say how good it felt. After several minutes, I knew I was getting close, and she was getting tired. Then she said, I need to stop for a bit. I was more than happy to accommodate her as I knew I wanted to fuck her more over the night.

I pulled out, lay back and she curled up in my arms. Next thing I knew, I could feel my dick being sucked. It must have been a few hours later. When I stirred, she flipped on her back and said, make love to me. I climbed on her, she reached down between us and guided my dick into her. Once again, I marveled at how tight she felt. We fucked slowly, no words, just gentle, non-verbal sounds as we moved together. Each time she came, I could feel her tense up and hold steady as the orgasm swept over her. Finally, she said, please one more and cum with me. I could sense she was getting close, sped up my strokes, and right as she tensed up, I released my sperm in her. Afterwards, she remarked how she could feel me cumming in her. We lay there for nearly an hour gently kissing and holding each other. Early in the morning, once more I was awoken to my dick being sucked. I rolled Jackie over on her back and entered her. When I suggested other positions, she would just shake her head no and pull me tighter against her. I could see tears forming in her eyes each time she came. Finally, she said, last time together, come with me. One more time, she said I love you. There was a pause, I think she was waiting for my response. Seeing tears in her eyes, I responded that I loved her too. Afterwards we lay there wrapped in each other's arms as we waited for daylight.

About a half hour later the phone rang. Billy was making sure it was ok to come to the room to get ready for breakfast and to pack to leave. I quickly scampered out of bed, dressed, and was leaving as he arrived at the room. We passed with barely a nod to each other. Carrie was waiting with open arms when I reached my room and led me to the bed, asking that I make love to her. Despite cumming just an hour earlier, I rose to the occasion and fucked my wife hard. After 10 minutes or so, we slowed down and made gentle love.

We talked, Carrie told me how Billy kept pressuring her to let him fuck her ass, something she just doesn't do. Besides, with that cola can dick he would have split her in two! He finally gave up and they had an ok night. She admitted it just wasn't the same as the earlier encounters. Somehow, the pre-planning for last night made the whole encounter seem tawdry and wrong. When she asked about my evening, I just said I would have rather had spent it with her. At that point, I really would have. I figured the last three days probably destroyed Billy and Jackie's marriage, and possibly, my own. My wife looked me in the eyes and said, never forget I love only you. The last three days were an aberration. I never want to have sex with another man again.

It's been about 5 months and our sex life has been on hyper drive. Yes, the memories fuel our imagination, and we feel comfortable enough to talk about it and not have any ghosts in the bedroom. We were lucky that our marriage survived. Carrie and Jackie have kept in touch. Seems that Jackie and Billy too have gotten beyond the encounter and are enjoying their married life. Last call, Jackie mentioned she just found out she was pregnant and looking forward to the birth of their child. She said she came off the pill a couple of months after the honeymoon and apparently got pregnant within a few months and was expecting shortly after their anniversary. She also mentioned that she was taking classes that summer at a university about an hour away from us so she could graduate at Winter break, before she was due. She and Billy finished winter semester and he was off to Chicago, interning at an engineering firm. Somehow, I knew that we hadn't seen the last of Jackie, or Billy.