Birthday Vacation

Story Info
Birthday at Resort shared with newlyweds, unitentional swap.
9.2k words
4.14
47.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We celebrated my wife Carrie's 40th birthday with a 10-day trip to a luxurious, all inclusive, resort in Mexico. Leaving cold, snowy weather, and our 17 year old twins behind with Carrie's twin sister. We were greeted by tropical sunshine and mid 80-degree weather. First, let me set the stage for you. As I said, we were celebrating my wife's 40th birthday. I'm also 40, so we are not young, by any means. Carrie is a very attractive woman. Nice body, blonde hair, and fit. Most people comment that neither of us look our ages. Now, I'm not going to spout off my wife has the looks and body of a 20-year-old, ridiculous, but easily passes for early 30's. I'm on the short side, trim and fit, with all my hair that is still mostly jet black.

Check in was painless and pleasant, greeting us with tropical drinks from a beautiful receptionist. The first few days were idyllic, great food, sunshine, and clean beaches. We tended to spend most of the time on the patio of our swim up room, with a bar straight across from us. We like to eat early, so we made all our reservations at the A la carte restaurants for 6:00. Only exception was the reservation for the Cabaret dinner and show on Saturday where the show time and dinner start at 8:15.

Our room was referred to as a Governor Suite, really two suites combined side by side. One side had a full bath with double sinks, shower, and toilet, double closets, a bar stocked with rum, scotch, whiskey, tequila, and white and red wines. There was also a regular coffee maker and an espresso machine and a fully stocked refrigerator with sodas, water, and beer. A marble topped bar with bar stools, a table with chairs completed the front half of that room. The back half had a living area, complete with double size day bed that doubled as a couch with a large screen TV mounted on the opposite wall. A coffee table completed the furnishings. A glass sliding door leading to a swim up deck with a circular day bed on that side. The other half of the suite included another full-size bath, double sinks, shower, and toilet. A large Jacuzzi bathtub completed the bathroom area. Center section had two large closets and a writing desk. A king size bed, full size dresser with drawers, two nightstands and two lounge chairs, and another big screen TV, completed the furnishings. The swim up deck on that side had another Jacuzzi tub and lounge chairs completed the furnishings.

We celebrated our first night with a very pleasurable time in bed. It started with a slow massage of my wife's arms and legs, all the time I was blowing in her right ear. After she was squirming, I moved down trailing wet kisses along her body until I reached her pussy. She was very wet as I tongued her to her first orgasm. She pulled me up and said I need you to fuck me now. I easily slid into her very wet pussy. I used the headboard as leverage and drove hard into her for at least 10 minutes. I knew she came at least three times. Sensing she was ready for me to cum, I picked up the pace, fucking her as hard as I could. She griped me hard, holding me to her as I emptied my balls in her.

On Tuesday, on our way out to dinner, we stopped to talk to our butler at the building lobby reception area as we waited for our cart ride. As were talking, a young couple walked up and asked about where to go to dinner. The butler explained, that since they were staying in the adult resort area, they had access to all the A la Carte restaurants and unlimited reservations. We mentioned we were heading for the Mexican restaurant that had a decent reputation. The butler quickly called the restaurant and was able to secure a reservation for them at 6:00. We rode over together in a resort cart. When we got there, I gave our name and the couple asked if they could join us. My wife quickly responded with we'd love that. We had a pleasant meal. Over dinner we learned that Billy and Jackie had gotten married on Saturday and were on their honeymoon. Jackie was very cute, nice shape, with maybe 34 b cup, with a warm smile and very pleasant. Billy was a bit taller than Jackie, a bit stocky, kind of full of himself, but not overly obnoxious. Both seemed very naïve, admitted that this was the first time they were out of their Midwest state, much less out of the country. They were mid-way through their third year at college, on semester break, and both just 20.

Over dinner, we gave them a quick overview of the resort. Where to eat breakfast, lunch, and to get the butler to make reservations for dinner. We mentioned the must go to dinners, especially the Cabaret. Jackie mentioned she saw the posters and was worried that it was too risqué for them. We assured them, while the costumes did show a lot of skin, they showed less than most of the bathing suits. Billy seemed quite taken by Carrie, complimenting her, and mildly flirting. I am used to men chatting her up, usually not quite as young as Billy, and not in front of their bride. I attempted to balance the conversation by asking Jackie various questions to keep her in the conversation. We also had wine with dinner. Jackie claimed it was the first time she tasted alcohol. Even the wedding toast was a non-alcoholic wine. After a few glasses of wine, Jackie began to get a bit giddy. Right in front of us she asked Billy if they were making love again when they got back. Said they already did it before dinner. Realizing what she said, she covered her mouth, said oops, and we all laughed.

After dinner we stopped in the lobby bar and had after dinner drinks. Carrie ordered her usual Baileys, and I had an Amaretto. Jackie copied Carrie' order and ordered a Baileys which she quickly downed. The bartender goaded Billy and Jackie into tequila shots. Two shots later and Jackie was feeling no pain and was having trouble walking. By the time we reached our building, Jackie was nearly out on her feet. Billy wasn't in much better shape. It was obvious they weren't going to make it up to their third-floor room without help. I offered to help Billie get Jackie up the stairs. We walked her up between us the first flight, then she just collapsed at the second-floor landing. Billy said, grab her legs, and we'll carry her up. As I said, Billy wasn't in much better shape and carried Jackie lower and lower as we ascended the stairs. With her head down and legs up, well, by the time we reached the 3rd floor landing, Jackie's dress was up over her thighs, and I was looking right at her sheer pantied covered cunt. Billy was smiling, said, she has great legs, right? Although that wasn't what I was staring at, I had to agree.

We finally made it to their room. As we maneuvered her to the bed, Billy said help me get her undressed, explaining that she wouldn't want to sleep in her dress. He asked me to hold her up as he slid her dress up over her butt. Then I set her down on the edge of the bed and Billy worked her dress up and off. Her panties were sheer and high cut, giving me a good view of her cunt. He quickly unfastened and removed her bra. Her breasts were high and firm, with rather smallish nipples that stood at attention. As she laid back, he started sliding her panties off her, suggesting I help. I kind of stepped back, admiring her youthful tight body. She had a light cover of fine hair above her slit and her cunt lips glistened with her juices. To say I was surprised is putting it mildly. Billy quickly dropped his pants and underwear and climbed on Jackie, fucking her as I stood there. She started to respond to the hard fucking and grabbed my hand. I'm not totally sure if she was aware that I was just watching, but she looked me right in the eyes as she was getting fucked. After a few minutes, Billy must have cum in her and climbed off, heading to the bathroom. I looked at her, admit I was tempted to follow suit and fuck her, but instead, I quickly made my exit. When I reached our room, my wife was just climbing in bed. I quickly spun her around, pulled off her pajama bottoms and we had an equally furious fuck as I just witnessed. I told my wife what happened, she mentioned I doubt we'll see much of those two again.

Imagine our surprise when they showed up for breakfast shortly after we did and asked if they could join us. Both looked a bit tired, but very little was mentioned of the night before, except for Jackie apologizing. I couldn't get the image of a naked Jackie getting hard fucked by Billy out of my head. As we walked out, Billy motioned for me to lag, I figured he wanted to talk. He said he was sorry for his actions. If Jackie knew he undressed her in front of me, much less had sex with her, she would be pissed. He was drunk, horny, and excited knowing that Jackie was so exposed. He admitted he once set it up to where his roommate got to see Jackie naked when they were having sex and she wasn't happy about it. He said, I need to know, did you do anything with Jackie after I left the room? I assured him that I didn't touch her and left right after he did. I thought he would have been relieved by my admission but seemed somewhat disappointed.

Over the next couple of days, we'd see Billy and Jackie sporadically. We usually swam in our swim up area, so didn't go to the main pool. A couple of days after our night out together, we went to the beach. Carrie was wearing a hot pink one-piece suit, cut high on the thighs; modest, but alluring. Jackie and Billy saw us and quickly grabbed the two lounges next to us. Jackie looked super-hot in a tiny, yellow bikini. She was on the lounge next to my wife. Billy went off to play volleyball and I went for a swim. Jackie and Carrie were just content to lay there and talk. Later that day my wife relayed some of the discussion. Jackie was curious if we had a good sex life. She said that she and Billy had lost their virginities to each other and had never been with anyone else. Since they lived in the dorms before their wedding, they didn't have too many opportunities to be together before their wedding night, and while they were having sex often since then, it wasn't as good as some of her friends said it should be. Carrie said she told Jackie that I was a very considerate lover. I would spend the time rubbing, kissing, and using my tongue on her to get her as excited as I could. My wife asked her if Billy spent any time on foreplay. Jackie asked her what does that mean? Carrie went on to ask if he kissed her, rubbed her body, kissed her ears and neck, rub her privates, maybe even kiss her there to get her more receptive. Jackie said no, none of that. He just pulls off her panties and pushes in. She also asked if Jackie had ever taken Billy in her mouth. Jackie was startled by the thought of doing that. My wife assured her that it was not only pleasurable for the man, but she enjoyed doing it. When I returned to the chairs, Jackie had removed her top and was laying there topless. She asked if I wanted to put suntan lotion on her. I responded that I didn't think Carrie or Billy would approve. My wife, jokingly, said go ahead. Jackie said Billy wouldn't mind one bit. At that point, Billy returned, and we decided to head to lunch. I was disappointed as Jackie put her top on and covered up with a beach wrap.

We all went up to the pool for a barbecue. Afterwards we sat there for the afternoon. Jackie removed her wrap but kept her top on. Jackie and Carrie continued to talk. We all had a couple of tropical drinks, swam a bit, and enjoyed the sunshine. Every time I looked Billy's direction; he was staring a Carrie. I also noticed Carrie glancing Billy's way, seemingly staring at his package, which was very noticeable in his Speedo suit. We said our goodbyes and went to shower and dress for dinner.

Carrie jokingly asked if seeing Jackie's titties made me hard. She said, why didn't you put suntan lotion on when you had a chance? I mentioned that she is cute but a bit too young for me. I jokingly mentioned that Billy had a crush on her. She just laughed and mentioned she's nearly old enough to be his mother. I said I don't think he was thinking of her as the motherly type. The banter went back and forth. When I mentioned that she was staring at Billy's impressive package, she blushed and quickly changed the subject. She then mentioned that she thinks Jackie thought I may have taken advantage of her the other night and didn't seem to upset over it. I assured my wife that the only thing I did was look.

Imagine our surprise when we ended up at the same restaurant, what with so many choices. Again, Jackie and Billy joined us for dinner. Jackie was a bit more careful on the drinks, just one glass of wine with dinner and had an after-dinner Bailey's with Carrie. She joked she didn't want a repeat of three days earlier when she had to be carried to the room and maybe gave more of a show than she should have, staring right at me as she said that. Billy, on the other hand, drank way too much. This time it was all three of us, Jackie, Carrie, and I, maneuvering Billy up the stairs to their room. When we got there, he grabbed my wife and gave her a kiss which she didn't seem to mind. Only when he pulled her skirt up with one hand while the other was trying to pull her panties down with the other, that she resisted. She broke free, maintaining most of her modesty. Billy said, oops, wrong wife and grabbed Jackie, kissing her, and managed to push her skirt down and off. Jackie just stepped out of her skirt, saying her bathing suit shows more than her present state of dress. In the meantime, Billy decided to get ready for bed, discarded his clothes, including his underwear. His cock was fully hard, about same length of mine, maybe 6", but nearly as think as a coke can. With that, my wife said we needed to leave; although I noticed she kept staring at Billy' cock. Jackie walked us to the door. We paused as we were saying our goodbyes, Jackie hugged first Carrie then me. As she was hugging me, Billy came up behind her and pushed her panties down, so once again, I got to see Jackie in all her glory. Jackie just laughed, gave me a kiss on the lips and stepped back as we opened the door and left. I couldn't help looking again, as once more Jackie's sparsely covered cunt was in full view. Afterwards, my wife remarked that Jackie seemed to have a thing for me, kissing you with her panties down. I just laughed that off. Hard to believe that Jackie and Billy seemed so naive just a few days earlier.

The next morning, we again went to the main pool. It seems Jackie had asked Carrie if we would join them there. Once more, nothing was mentioned about the previous evening. Jackie and my wife spent most of the time talking. As I found out later, mostly about sex. Specifically, foreplay and oral sex. Jackie told my wife that she tried to get Billy to slow down during sex. Even asked if he would lick her down there, which he decided wasn't something a man should do. He did do a bit more kissing and rubbing her, but once again, it was a slam bam thank you mam fuck. Apparently, she tried to wake him up by licking his cock, which quickly hardened. When she tried to take him in her mouth, he pushed her head down on him, nearly choking her, and apparently accidentally bit him. It didn't go well. He was excited by her licking him and quickly pushed her on her back and entered her without any preparation at all. My wife asked Jackie if she had an orgasm during sex. Jackie said that, while she enjoyed it when they made love, she really didn't think she had an orgasm. Again, Billy spent most of his time swimming laps. When he wasn't, he spent his time ogling Carrie, again flaunting his impressive package. Carrie noticed. After we returned to our room, Carrie suggested that I talk to Billy about how to make sex better for Jackie.

I had no idea how to initiate a discussion with Billy about sex. As it turned out, I didn't have to. It was Billy that started the conversation. He said that Jackie had apparently been talking with my wife. He said they'd had sex every chance they had over the last few months, which wasn't very often, but at least three times a day since they got married. Jackie seemed to think they (or more pointedly, she) should be enjoying it more. I explained to Billy that quantity wasn't important, quality was. I asked him what he did to make Jackie enjoy it. He said he would vary his stroking in her, fast, then slow. I explained that in my experience, young women need more attention before actual intercourse to enjoy it. I also said that he would find it more satisfying if Jackie enjoyed it more. I explained how I would spend at least 20 minutes kissing and rubbing my wife. How most women enjoy little kisses on the neck, ears, etc. Spend time above the waist until she seems more eager. Some women like their breasts rubbed and played with, lightly tongue their nipples. Kiss her on her stomach, slowly work wet kisses down until you reach her pussy. Tongue your way around her pussy, lightly lick her clit - which elicited a question as to what her clit was? Wow, this boy did need instructions. We talked a bit more. Billy seemed to be more interested in how to get his wife to give him a good blow job than in figuring out how to make sex better for her. In retrospect, he was very interested in the specifics that made Carrie hot, asking me what I did to tun her on.

That night was the Cabaret. We had reservations for the four of us. At the pre-show we had a few drinks while watching the performers sing and dance. Show started around 7:45, it was a 6-course meal, complete with wine and three tequila toasts. The show was sexy and highly entertaining, a nonstop dance and singing fest. We left the show at 11:00 and joined the crowd for more live music and drinks on the strand. It was nearly midnight when we made it back to the building. We all were energized from the show and dinner and a bit drunk. My wife mentioned that Jackie wanted to see our suite, she knew it was much bigger than theirs. So, we went to our room. Playing the good host, I asked if anyone wanted a drink. Fixed us each a rum and coke and poured 4 tequila shots which we toasted each other. We went out on the deck, arranged the deck chairs so we were in a circle. The discussion centered around the performers, how attractive they were, and how skimpy the outfits. Billy commented that he thought our wives were just as sexy, which I heartedly agreed. Somehow, the discussion turned to sex, specifically oral sex. Jackie asked me if I enjoyed pleasuring my wife with my mouth. I answered honestly that I liked to do it more than she liked to receive it. Jackie said she'd like to see what it was like. Carrie commented that she enjoyed it, but really liked giving blow jobs more than being eaten out. I guess the alcohol, sexy show and previous events of the week lowered our inhibitions. Billy chimed in that he'd like a complete blow job one time. There was a pregnant pause as we all realized what might take place.

I think it was Jackie that suggested we go inside. Jackie asked my Carrie if she would show her how to give a good blow job. Billy immediately started dropping his pants, but Carrie reached for me, pulling my pants off then my underwear. I helped her remove her dress, but she insisted I leave her bra and panties on. In the meantime, Jackie pulled off her dress, and with Billy's help, her panties and bra. My god, she was gorgeous. My wife hovered over me, talking to Jackie about how to make love to a cock. She took me in her mouth, making slight mewing sounds as she worked my cock over. Jackie tried to follow the lead but seemed to have trouble taking all of Billy's cock in her mouth. Twice Carrie stopped, showing Jackie how to cover her teeth with her lips to keep from biting and how to take things slow to build up the pleasure. Once more she went down on me, this time with more intensity. I'll have to admit that she probably found the situation with the two young, naked, newlyweds as exciting as I did.