Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan says I cannot believe what I just witnessed with you and four men in a Gangbang. So this is the first time you have ever had a Gangbang, how do feel afterwards? Liz says it was truly a great experience and I am still excited and tingly from all the orgasms. I have never had so many orgasms in such a short amount of time in my life. I still have loads and loads of cum inside me from the Gangbang and this weekend. I think it will be dripping out of me for days.

Susan's eyes were very attentive to Liz as she was explaining her feelings from the weekend. Susan then asks, so how many times did you have sex this weekend? Liz says Tim and I had sex too many times to keep track of and not with each other but with others. Liz goes on to tell of some of the activities that happened this weekend and Susan was totally captivated.

You could tell she was becoming aroused by the look of her face and eyes and there was the tell tail sign of her not being able to sit still. She had turned a bit on the sofa during all this so she could lean up against Tim while listening to the activities Liz was explaining. At some point she was rubbing Tim's leg. Tim was becoming aroused as well, since him and Susan was still naked.

Susan says, this all sounds so very exciting and erotic. Liz then says to Susan, I can see how you are getting aroused by all of this talk. You have been rubbing Tim's leg and getting him aroused as well. I know how much you admire Tim and I know how much he drools over the site of you. So why don't you stay the night and discuss these feelings in a more personal way with Tim. I know it has been a long time for you but I think you need this. Liz gets up and hugs Susan and says to her, it's OK you have my permission and placed Susan's hand on Tim's Penis. Liz then kissed Tim and said goodnight to both of them as she headed off to bed.

Tim gently wraps his arms around Susan and very gently cups one of her breasts. Susan seems to be a little uneasy about this and Tim could feel this. He says to her, we do not have to do anything you are under no obligation. We can just sit here and talk, drink wine and nothing else. Susan turned her head and kissed Tim very erotically and said thanks for your kindness and gentleness. They begin to talk and talk a lot about all kinds of things. She had been stroking Tim's Penis and at this point Tim's Penis is rock hard and ready to explode.

Tim says I think we need some more wine and starts to get up, but Susan stops him and says I will get it for us. She goes into the kitchen and fills both glasses for them and returns. She sets the glasses down on the table and then bends over and starts to kiss Tim. She then slides her way down to Tim's penis and starts to kiss it. Soon she had it in her mouth and working it in and out. Tim then stops her and raises her up to her feet and takes her hand and leads her to the bed room. Tim lays her on the bed and then proceeds to make sure all the cameras have fresh Memory cards and batteries in them and then turns all six of them on.

He tells Susan he is going to video this whole experience and they can view and show to Liz later. Tim then lies down in bed beside Susan and begins to massage her breast and kiss them. Then he begins to kiss her in strong and passionate kisses. He then slides down and gives her oral sex. She stops him and say's I have not had a man give me oral sex for a long time. Tim told her to just relax and enjoy. After about 5 minutes Susan came so hard she sprayed Tim's face with her juices.

After about an hour or so of Tim giving her oral sex she had about 5 orgasms. He then began to slide up her body kissing her all the way up. He positioned his Penis for her opening and began to slide it in. She put her hands on his chest to stop him. Tim says, is everything OK? She says just a little nervous, it has been a long time since I have been with someone then moved her hands.

Tim slowly begins to slide into her. She starts screaming yes, OMFG please Fuck me. Tim continues to slide in and out of her Pussy. He is taking his time and enjoying each and every inch of her. He is going to make this last a very long time. He wants her to experience many orgasms with his Penis moving inside of her. He is enjoying this like it is his last Fuck. Susan says to him, you have not finished yet, why do I not excite you? Tim says, you excite me very, very much. I am just enjoying feeling you enjoy me as much as you have been with me. I want to make sure you are fully satisfied before I finish. You (the women) always come first. This is what I truly believe and practice, and since it has been a long time since you had sex I want to make sure you completely enjoy this whole experience.

She then says I am truly satisfied and it is time for you to finish. Tim says, Ok you please get on top, I want to see your face as I am fucking you. Tim rolls over onto his back as she climbs on top and begins to slowly slide down onto his penis. She then begins to realize that Tim has been holding back. Tim's Penis hit bottom and it just sends her over the edge with another orgasm. She begins yelling Oh Fuck, OMFG; yes fuck me with all your Cock, just how much Cock do you have left. Tim then rises up and begins kissing her nipples, first one then the other. She then leans down and starts kissing Tim very deeply and continues for a long time all the while she is riding up and down on Tim's Cock.

Tim is approaching the point of no return and starts to grab hold of Susan's hips. He starts moaning Susan feels his cock getting bigger and harder, so she starts to ride him even harder. Tim explodes into Susan, she feels the sperm hit her back wall with force and has an orgasm immediately again yelling OMFG, OMFG, OMFG. Tim keeps pumping her full of his sperm and it is gushing out her pussy with each squirt of sperm from Tim's Penis.

Susan just lies on top of Tim and says wow; I now know what Liz was telling me now. Tim said, what did she tell you? She told you will come in huge loads, and told me I had to do one other thing after you finished inside me. I am not sure I should. Tim nods, it is OK I know what she told you now. She wants you to experience another pleasure of feeding me my sperm. Susan slide off Tim's Penis and begins to position her Pussy over Tim's mouth as she lowers herself down to his lips.

Tim begins licking and cleaning her Pussy. Susan is enjoying this and is squirming trying not orgasm while feeding Tim his Cum. But, she cannot hold back she lets loose and begins squirting and spraying Tim's face with all her juices as well as Tim's cum all in his mouth and on his face. There is so much Tim is having a hard time swallowing it all. Tim keeps going until she cannot take it anymore and removes her Pussy from Tim's lips.

Susan collapse beside Tim on the bed and begins to slowly kiss him. She says that was so fucking good, I have never had sex like this before. OMFG I want more of you. Tim makes comment and says we have the rest of the evening and all night if you want! Susan then says, I am so sorry for the mess I made on your face and in your mouth; I had never done that before. Tim says, do not worry about it. It was great and tasted very sweet. I was just happy to see you enjoy yourself so much because I am a firm believer of women goes first and always.

Susan gets up and goes to the bathroom and Tim takes the time to shut off the cameras and load fresh memory cards and batteries in them. Tim takes a quick look at some of the video and it was breath taking to watch. Tim got hard instantly watching some of the footage with him and Susan. Just then Susan steps up behind him, puts her arms around him and saw the video. OMG is that us she asks as she looks at the video. That is so fucking amazing and just how hot is. I cannot believe that is me in the middle of an orgasm. I so want a copy of this video of us.

They both moved back to the bedroom and talked. Susan said I want thank you for how gentle you was with me and not forcing me to do anything I did not want to do. You took your time with me and let me enjoy and progress further in my own time. This was the best sex I have ever had, and I had only orgasmed one time in my life until today and I do not know how many times I had an orgasm. I hope I did not wake Liz, I was very loud. It was just not like me to be so loud, but you made me orgasm so much I could control myself.

I am not sure how Liz handles sharing you with other women. Tim then tells her, we have an Open Marriage, we date who we want, fuck who we want. We tell each other everything before the date, and tell each other everything that happened on the date. We tell each other how we fucked the other person and if we liked it or not. We hide nothing from each other. We find it very exciting and erotic to share our experience with each other. We have few friends that are in Open Marriages and we share each other's spouse at the same time. This all started with us going to Sex clubs and becoming swingers and a couple we met took the time to teach us.

This weekend was different for us, all the people here were just our friends, our plain Vanilla friends that we have never seen naked or had sex with until this weekend. Just like you, you were just our friend, our plain Vanilla friend. But I am very happy we are more than that now because I enjoyed having sex with you very much. I had always told Liz how much I liked you and would love to have sex with you. That probably explains the talk she had with you after her shower.

Well, I have a confession to make Susan says, I have always told Liz how lucky she was to have such a sweet and handsome husband saying I wish I could find someone like you. So I guess we were both had eyes for each other. So you are saying we can go out on dates, I can come over and Fuck you and you can come to my house and Fuck me as long as Liz knows!

I would have never had sex with you without Liz's permission. I have not had sex with anyone since my husband passed away. I have not dated anyone as well. When you was about to insert your Cock into me I put my hands on your chest stopping you. I was not sure about doing this. I am not on birth control and you were going to fuck me bareback. I told Liz this earlier when she offered that any of the men would volunteer to take care of me. She told me not worry it was my choice to use condom or not and she had plenty around the house.

Tim says, so do you want use condom for the rest of the night? Susan says, It a little late for that, you filled me up to over flowing and then some. Anyways I do like the feel of you bareback, so I choose to go bareback for the rest of the night. Liz told me if I went bareback with you I would not regret it and she was right.

Susan and I continued to talk about numerous things for the next couple of hours. She asked a lot of questions about the swinger lifestyle and about the open marriage lifestyle. She was surprised that you do not have to be married to be in either lifestyle. I told her she has already experienced the Open Marriage lifestyle and if she wants to experience the Swinger lifestyle I would be more than happy to take her to a Swinger club.

Susan asked what my favorite position or act is during sex, I explained to her that I have none in particular and that I enjoy all. My biggest joy is making sure the one I am having sex with is satisfied completely.

Susan said I could feel that with you when you were with me. How you took your time with me and how you responded to my actions when I became excited about what you was doing to me at that moment. I want to give you the same.

Susan began to caress my Cock and slowly began to kiss me and then kissed my neck and then my chest, took time to stop at my nipples and then continued down to my Cock. She started kissing my Cock and began to slowly slip it into her mouth ever so slowly and gently. Her mouth was very warm and like velvet. She started to explore the tip of my Cock with her tongue probing the hole with her tongue. She started to take more of it into her mouth and slowly slide off of it all the while looking me in the eyes to see how I was responding to her actions. She slid her tongue down the length of my Cock and started playing with my balls kissing and sucking on each one. She then took one in her mouth and played with it with her tongue swirling around it. Then she moved to do the same to other one. She started back up the length of my Cock with her tongue and slowly slipped it into her mouth again.

She swirled her tongue around the head of my Cock very slowly as she noticed it was making very excited. Then started to lower her mouth more and more down the shaft of my Cock and I was having huge problems of not exploding into her mouth at that moment. She evidently sensed this within me and stopped. She did this several times edging me closer and closer to a total complete release.

I could not hold back any longer, I exploded into her mouth with great force. It must have shocked her somewhat since her eyes became very wide and her head jerked back. She continued to suck every last drop of cum from my Cock while never taking her eyes off of my eyes. I could tell she was swallowing my load as I was depositing it into her mouth and she was doing a very good job, nothing was leaking out. She pulled her mouth off of my Cock and slid back up to cuddle with me.

Wow, I said. That was the best oral sex I have ever had. She looked at me and smiled and said, I have never given oral sex to a man to completion for a long time. Sure I have kissed and sucked a Cock before but never to completion like and I never thought I would ever taste a man's sperm again let alone swallow his load. I had heard some women do not like the taste, but I really enjoyed the taste and did not mind swallowing your load and I would very much like to do it again. Susan then gave Tim a very passionate kiss as gesture to say thank you very much for allowing her to let loose with her thoughts and feelings.

They both got up to got to the restroom and while Tim was up he checked in on Liz. As he looked into the bedroom Liz was sound asleep. She was completely at peace and sleeping soundly in bed. Tim was thinking he would have to really thank Liz for this time with Susan tomorrow when she wakes up. He knows if it was not for her conversation with Susan he would never had sex with Susan. He had dreamed of this for years and had even drooled when Liz had mentioned her name over the years.

Tim and Susan return to bed and just enjoy laying and light touching of each other. They continue talking Susan says maybe she would like to try the swinger club sometime with Liz and me. I ask are going to club as a single woman or with another man as a couple. She said she was not sure and would give some thought on this and discuss with Liz for more insight from the female perspective. She asked if any the other couples here this weekend go to the swinger clubs. I said the one I know about is Sara and her husband, but after this weekend the others may be interested in going as well. We all have discussed having more of these weekend parties like this weekend in the future and we have set some ground rules for them going forward.

Susan said, I might like to be involved in the future ones as well but I do not have a partner. I guess I could get one just for the parties or be a third person in the group as an extra prize. Everyone here was so nice and I really enjoyed their company. Tim says, all the men was drooling and was hoping you needed to be with someone to take care of your needs. I will have Liz discuss with the group about you being involved with the future parties.

Tim gets up and turns on the cameras and asks Susan if she ready for some more adventures, she nods her head yes. Tim slowly gets back into bed and starts taking care of her needs. Susan is turning out to be quite the insatiable Fuck Bunny. They begin to Fuck like there is no tomorrow. They fuck very slow and sensual and he pounds her like they have not had sex for years. All the while Susan is very vocal and has many orgasms. This goes on for almost 3 hours before Tim finish's inside of her again and again. They have lost track of how many times each other have cum but continue to enjoy each other's company into the early hours of the morning.

They are both exhausted and curl up holding each other and fall sleep in each other's arms. Morning comes and Liz gets up out of bed and peers into the bedroom and sees Tim and Susan all cuddled up together and still sound asleep. She proceeds to the kitchen and starts to make some coffee and thinks about making some breakfast.

Tim and Susan start to wake to the aroma of breakfast. They get out of bed and head to the kitchen and find Liz sitting there drinking coffee. Liz looks at the two of them and sees the smile of satisfaction on Susan's face. She says looks like someone has been well fucked! Susan blushes and answers with a resounding "Yes". Liz pours Susan some coffee and says to her so tell me all about your night.

Susan sits down and begins to tell Liz all about her night with Tim while Tim begins to pour himself some coffee and make a couple plates of breakfast for Susan and him. After a couple hours of Susan's enthusiastic description of all the things that happened to her they started talking about making Susan part of the group as Tim and she had discussed. Liz agreed it was a very good idea and said she would discuss with the other women.

Liz says to Tim, Susan wants to continue fucking you is this OK with you? Tim shakes his head yes and says "Yes" it is fine with me. Susan blushes with excitement. Liz says to Susan, you can be with him anytime you please as long as he agrees, you do not have to check with me. Remember we are in an "Open Marriage" and we trust each other and their partners / lovers.

They conclude breakfast and all start to get dressed and prepare for the day. They all hug and kiss each other saying their goodbyes as they left the house for their respective jobs. All of them are thinking about everything that had happened this weekend and all are dreaming of future times together.

To be continued...

12