Birthday Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The shot at the bar, you told me to make a wish. So I did." He backed away as if he expected the woman to try to attack him.

"A wish? You made a wish? Who gives a shit? I wished for a fucking Batmobile when I was ten, and I didn't get it."

"Aaron, calm down. We'd just been talking about my anatomical difficulties. So I was just being an ass and feeling sorry for myself. I wished for a woman that could be with me. You know, in that way."

Aaron erupted in a fit of giggles that sounded nothing like his normal self. "You're saying that you wished for a woman with a big enough pussy to have sex with you and then, in defiance of the natural order of the universe, I somehow transformed into that woman?"

Kevin shrugged.

Aaron's mind was starting to crumble. More new sensations kept pounding throughout his body. At the most basic level, he felt strange with an absence between his legs and two new breasts hanging from his chest. Suddenly, his body flushed as he realized he was half naked in front of Kevin. Oh god. Aaron's eyes spied the bulge in Kevin's pants, and his body started to ache. No, no, no, no. I can't want that. I'm Aaron. I'm a guy. I love women and pussy and....wait, I still do. His mind went through thoughts of old girlfriends naked in his arms, and he felt himself grow wetter with arousal. But...I think I want this too. Kevin watched him with a mix of horror and pure lust. I'm the thing he wished for...not me, not Aaron, but this...her. I can smell him. I want to taste him, feel him against me. Or she does. God what the fuck is happening. Aaron took a deep breath and made his decision.

He grabbed Kevin's hand and started to drag him down the hall. Kevin resisted slightly, but followed, his eyes transfixed on the slight wobble of Aaron's ass as they walked down the hall. Aaron took them into his bedroom. "We're doing this. I don't know if I can change back or what, but I figure if the wish made me this, the best way to change me back is to do what the wish was for."

Kevin held his hands up and backed away. "No way, man, this is too fucking crazy. There's no way."

"Stop thinking about it. And do what comes naturally." Aaron turned around and pulled down his pants, making sure to bend over as he revealed his naked, supple ass and the wet pussy between his legs. "Don't think of me as Aaron your friend. Think of me as Erin, the girl created specifically to fuck you. She's a voice in my head, and she wants it so bad. Get that fat cock out and give it to her." You're not Aaron, you're Erin, he repeated in his own mind trying to preserve his own sanity..

Kevin's hesitations rooted him to the spot. The most beautiful woman he'd ever seen was completely naked in front of him. She also happened to be his best friend. She walked over and started undressing him. Kevin didn't resist, allowing his shirt to be stripped away. Erin unbuckled his pants. Part of him wanted to stop her. A pang of fear rang through his body. Perhaps this was a dream or some sick cosmic joke where this beauty would also reject him. Her hand slipped into his boxers, and she took hold of his half erect cock, causing it to rapidly swell to it's full length. She gasped as she stroked him. She stood on her tiptoes, letting his manhood push against the side of her perfect, soft hips as she whispered, "This is going to be so much fun."

Erin could feel her former self still struggling to accept what was happening, but a new primal need had overtaken her senses. Her body was flushed, her breasts swollen and aching to be touched, and her core aching for something that it was missing. Her hand could barely wrap around Kevin's cock. How could she have doubted him? How terrified must those other women have been to see this python? It would split a normal girl in half. Luckily, she wasn't a normal girl. They reached the bed, and she smiled at him before dropping to her knees to playfully lick the head of the massive cock. Kevin could only watch and sigh in bewilderment as her tongue slid along his cock. Poor thing can't even have a proper blowjob. Not sure I could get more than an inch of it in my mouth. Guess it's straight to the grand prize then. She crawled on to the bed on all fours. In case Kevin didn't get the hint, she bent her back down, arching her ass up at him. The round globes of her enhanced rear jiggled at him while cool air rushed over her engorged sex.

Kevin placed his hands on her ass, giving them a rough squeeze. She whimpered and smiled back at him. His cock slid along her inner thighs, touching both sides at once and smearing a large glob of precum between her legs. Jesus, he could just fuck my thighs if he wanted to. Kevin's hands slid up her hips as he hunched over her body. While one arm wrapped under her stomach, the other grabbed her breast and massaged it, sending sparkles of pleasure throughout her body. Then, unexpectedly, he flipped her over to her back. His mouth lowered to her breasts immediately beginning to suck and lick anything he could. His hands moved down to squeeze her ass again and his cock pushed its way up between them. His hips moved back and he pushed forward. The massive head slid against her pussy and then up her stomach again. She whimpered in frustration. "Put it in me," she gasped.

Kevin took hold of the root of his cock and angled it against her opening. Slowly, he pushed forward. Erin's virgin pussy resisted at first, but with a pop, the head slipped inside. She groaned in satisfaction. Her hands clawed at his back, urging him to push more into her. Kevin hesitated so she wrapped her legs around him and pulled as hard as she could. She screeched with joy as inch after inch of his thick cock pushed inside of her. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as her mouth kissed any part of his body that she could reach. Pure, blazing warmth wrapped around Kevin's cock for the first time, and he could feel himself about to cum from the overwhelming sensation. Instinct over took any rational thought. Kevin pulled up and started thrusting into her with pure determination.

Her body shook back and forth with each stroke. Looking down her own body, she could see her wonderful tits swaying back and forth in rhythm with her friend's thrusts. Beyond that, she saw something even more unbelievable. As Kevin pushed into her, she could see a visible bulge moving up her stomach. She could feel each inch of it inside of her as her pussy clamped down at every opportunity to keep the thick cock inside her. She could feel him getting erratic and knew what was about to happen. I'm so close. So close, not yet! Warmth flooded inside of her. At first she didn't understand, but then Kevin pushed forward hard, rooting himself into her core, and the warmth splashed again as he came inside of her. Erin's body started to tremble and then it all washed over her. Every inch of her being vibrated with pleasure as Kevin's cock emptied itself inside of her. She pulled him to her and he gladly obliged, happy to nuzzle himself between her breasts.

As the euphoria passed, Kevin rolled over onto his back. "Holy shit that was amazing."

"Glad you liked it," Erin cooed.

"So are you going to change back now?"

They both waited for a moment to see if anything happened. "Apparently not. Guess we'll have to keep trying?" Is that alright with you, Aaron? The male half of her mind stirred as if being woken from a long sleep. Oh, fine, but then that's it. And only because it's his birthday. Erin smiled and rolled over to straddle her best friend.


12