Birthday Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My belly flexed, pulling Eric's seed deeper; my throat flexed as I swallowed CJ's hot load. It was like the two hot loads met deep inside me as my own juices flooded the bed. It was amazing and mind bending; and I knew I was hooked.

As Eric pulled back, his softening cock coming free with a wet slurp; I felt CJ withdraw his deflating cock from my mouth. The last of my brothers hot cream splattered over my belly as my son spent the last of his cream painting my face. Without their bodies to hold me up, I collapsed back onto the bed in a weak, cum covered mess.

I weakly turned my head and looked over at Curtis. He was still in his chair, his pants around his ankles; holding his own deflating cock as a huge puddle of white cum decorated his belly.

"Guess what I want for my birthday" I rasped, giving him a weak smile.

"What do you mean" Curtis had a gleam in his eyes. "My birthday isn't over...yet." He looked at the two panting men. "So who wants her ass first?" he chuckled.

"I do" a chorus of voices echoed above me as I shuddered in anticipation.

12