All Comments on 'Birthday Wishes'

by MysticIrishEyes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

this was a very boring storie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Correction Is In Order

As the previous comment suckded worstest and baddest - this story didn't involve cheating or cuckolding but surprise surprise a married couple - how unique here - also well written in an erotic and sensual manner - nice clean marital work author - we liked it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Completely agree with the 2nd commentor...

the 1st one was an UNEDUCATED JERK to put it nicely, this story was a refreshing change from the usual dissatisfied, cheating spouses; two married people that actually loved and wanted EACH OTHER, how novel! Seriously, it was a very nice read.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
This was a really good tale !!!!

I see from the date that this was your first offering. Well forget what that first asshole said, this was really good, quite exceptional in fact. You took an extremely 'loving' wife, ready to go all the way to give her adored husband a birthday that he could never forget and turn it into one of the sweetest, romantic love stories that this 'old man' has read on LITEROTICA! Please tell us about their exchange of Christmas presents.

highlander72wvhighlander72wvabout 18 years ago
hot

is a married man, let me tel you that is a great birthday wish story. it is real, an believible.

keep up the great work.

((((((((( k ))))))))))))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Perfect

Well imagined story.

Very erotic and sweet.

Flawless, transperant, and vivid writing style.

Keep writing like this and you can ignore the criticism, from here on out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous