Birthday Wishes Ch. 01

Story Info
T-girl gets the best present on her birthday: JAIL TIME
1.8k words
4.3
5.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eden and Julie have been a happily married couple for several years. They met in their early 20s, when Eden was still a boy named Ian. He was feminine in his personality and appearance, and was always outcasted and looked down upon. Ian was ashamed that he didn't have any masculinity. Until he met Julie at a Pride festival during Pride month, Ian before this was never sure which sex he was attracted to the most, he was always scared of men and thought that women would think that he is too feminine. Julie though was different, she had a welcoming appearance, light brown skin, long dark hair, glasses, and a welcoming smile. The two individuals became friends at first, most of their conversations about their personal life. Julie revealed that she was a lesbian whose girlfriend dumped her for another girl and Ian told her his struggles with his sexual orientation. Ian loved talking to Julie, she was his only friend. Since Julie was a lesbian, Ian's feminine personality turned her on and Julie's warmth and kindness made him love her even more. When the couple opened up their feelings about each other, Julie told Ian to get a sex change surgery and she promised to marry him, now Eden.

-------------------------------------------

It was Eden's 30th birthday and the two wanted to do something huge, but they couldn't decide what to do. So, on the night before her birthday, Julie stayed up thinking, what should she do for her wife? Then she remembered something that Eden told her in secrecy in the early days of their marriage, she developed a fetish for women in prison. It was weird, but she would get hard every time a mugshot of a female was shown or when a female character on tv would go to jail. Also, every time they watched porn, Eden liked watching girls in jail fucking each other. One Halloween, both girls dressed up and prisoners in orange jumpsuits and Eden got super horny wearing it, that they had sex in those outfits. Julie wanted to give her the full experience, so she made some calls and crafted a plan.

------------------------------------------

"Thank you Julie, that was a really good cake." Eden thanked her.

"You're welcome babe, you deserved it." Julie replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Julie looked at her phone and smiled.

"Oh and babe, can you wash the dishes, I have a short work call." Julie asked.

Eden eagerly complied and started to scrub and rinse the dishes as Julie went into their bedroom and locked the door. She called the her former girlfriend who was a guard at the local shemale detention facility. The call was answered.

"Hey Julie." the girl answered.

"Hi Carrie, you can still come here in about half an hour, right?" Julie asked.

"Yes." Carrie responded.

"And you have the keys to the house, right?" Julie asked again

"Of course, stop worrying, I got this under control." Carrie told Julie.

"Thank you everything, seriously." Julie said sincerely.

"Anything for you, baby." She responded humorously.

"Oh shut up." Julie said hanging up.

She then exited the bedroom, just as Eden finished washing the dishes.

"All done." Eden said in a triumphant voice.

"Good job. Now, I hope you're horny, because the birthday grand finale is about to start." Julie said in a seductive voice.

Eden got excited and aroused, anticipating the sex that was coming her way. The couple entered their bedroom and Julie jumped on the bed stripping off her house clothes, exposing her light brown skin. Her tits were modest but turned Eden on. Julie used her right hand to lightly caress her pussy and gave a silent moan. She lowered her glasses with her other hand and whispered: "What are you waiting for?"

Eden then threw off her clothes allowing her girl cock to grow even more and for her fake but huge tits to be exposed. She jumped into bed with her wife and thrust her big, hard cock into Julie's pussy. Both let out loud moans and screams. Julie grabbed Eden's ass cheeks, slamming her wife into her harder. Eden's mouth watered and her eyes went into the back of her head as her dominant wife forced her cock into her.

"Fuck, you're cock is huge! It feels so fucking good!" Julie screamed.

After a few minutes of raw vaginal sex, Julie pulled Eden out of her kissed her ferociously on the lips while masturbating her. Eden kissed Julie right back and their two mouths were eating each other as spit continued to fall on their faces. As the kiss got more passionate, Julie's hand on Eden's cock slid up and down faster.

"Fuck, I think I gonna cum Julie, just a little more." Eden said.

Julie then removed her hand from her wife's cock and spit on her hand. She started to rub her long shaft again, but this time, the spit made it slide with ease. Eden's body gyrated, she was in so much pleasure, to her this was as good as fucking Julie's pussy. Eden was close to orgasm, and Julie knew, but it was almost time for the final surprise, so she slowed her hand down.

"Come on Julie, move that hand a little faster. I want to cum! I want to cum all over your sexy body!" Eden pleaded.

Even though the idea of long hot strands of white cum touching her light brown skin sounded arousing for Julie, she kept to the original plan. So she kept her wife from exploding while still masturbating her slowly. Suddenly, their bedroom door burst open and the light from outside shined on the couple. Eden was super shocked that her state of arousal disappeared. A tall, brunette woman, wearing a police uniform stepped inside of the room.

"Julie, what's happening?" Eden asked nervously as she hugged Julie.

"Eden Pink, you are under arrest." The officer said with a commanding voice.

"For what?" Eden asked.

"Happy birthday." Julie whispered into her ear.

Eden got it, this was her surprise, going to jail, her biggest fetish. The officer took Eden, still naked out of her bed and handcuffed her. As she took her out of the room, Julie said goodbye one more time and blew her a kiss.

--------------------------------------------

It was about an hour until they reached the local shemale jail. The officer's cop car entered into a large, gray garage with other cop cars in it. Eden was still butt naked with not a single piece of clothing on and was fast asleep in the backseat still handcuffed.

"Wake up sunshine" the officer ordered "time to put your horny ass behind bars."

These words made Eden aroused that she had another erection. As the officer walked Eden to the entrance of the jail she revealed shocking news.

"I'm Carrie, Julie's ex" she revealed.

Eden was shocked, Julie described her ex as a monster who betrayed her and she trusted that same person with her wife's body?

Carrie walked Eden inside the entrance of the jail. It looked like an office space with dozens of other female employees walking around. They looked and kind of blushed when they saw Eden standing there with a huge erection. Eden was then taken to a desk.

"Ok Eden, let me just give you some information. Most girls in here were charged with minor crimes. Also, this place was created to protect trans girls from abusive male prisoners, so everyone is pretty nice. Many prisoners are also highly sexualized, you know being around a bunch of girls with cocks." Carrie informed her.

This news made Eden even more excited for jail.

"Just so you know, all of our guards are biological women, just to keep it interesting." she joked.

Eden wondered if she would ever have sex with the guards, if that was even possible.

"Carrie, I mean officer, can I touch myself? Just real quick." Eden asked as she got more aroused by the second.

Carrie looked at her with no sympathy.

"Look sweetheart, you're in jail. You get no special treatment just because it's your birthday. You can't just masturbate during your intake, wait till you are in your cell with all the other horny bitches." Carrie scolded her

"Sorry." Eden said in remorseful voice.

Carrie took Eden inside of an isolated room with gray walls a bench and a toilet.

"Alright, cavity search time." Carrie said.

This is where the fun starts Eden thought. Carrie told Eden to spread her arms and her legs. The officer slowly moved her hands across Eden's body starting with her head and working her way down. Tingles shot through Eden's body. The climax of it though was when Carrie groped her big, horny balls. She kept her hands there for about 10 seconds. For Eden, it felt longer. Tingles were sent throughout her body and she was not able to stroke her own cock. After the search was done, Carrie quickly left the room and brought in a set of clothes, when Eden saw these, she was overjoyed. A full body orange jumpsuit. Eden always tried on prisoner costumes, but never an authentic uniform. Carrie threw it at her.

"Get dressed and I'll be back in a moment" Carrie commanded as she shut and locked the door.

Eden was finally alone. She quickly put on her uniform, struggling to stuff her long dick inside of it. When she was done putting it on, she caressed the prison jumpsuit and felt its cheap fabrics kissing her skin. She sat down on the bench, but could not sit still with a giant dick waiting for some love. Being locked in a jail cell with an orange jumpsuit turned her on. She unbuttoned the part of her uniform were her cock was, and when Eden did, it jumped out like a jack in the box. Eden licked one of her hands and started to slowly stroke her cock, her head fell backwards and her mouth opened as she breathed heavily.

"Yes, this feels so fucking good!" Eden screamed.

Eden's hand moving faster on her dick as she felt closer to cumming. But before she could, the cell door opened and Carrie walked in. Eden looked at the officer embarrassed. Carrie didn't even say anything, she was used to seeing girls jacking off. The officer forced Eden to stand up.

"Put that back where it belongs." Carrie commanded.

Eden quickly took her dick and stuffed it back into her uniform. The two girls left the room and approached a height chart. There was a camera that pointed towards the chart that was connected to the computer.

"Stand in front of that height chart, time for your mugshots" Carrie said.

Eden did as she said as Carrie sat at the desk were the computer was.

"Alright face forward. 1...2...3"

Eden faced the camera and totally shined her pearly whites. Two more shots were taken of her sides. Carrie then brought Eden over to be fingerprinted. After this, the birthday girl was once again handcuffed awaiting her time in jail