Birthday Wishes Ch. 02

Story Info
Eden begins her prison experience.
1.9k words
4
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie forcefully pushed Eden down the hallways of the detention center, leading her to the cell block.

"So, how did you and Julie break up?" Eden asked trying to make conversation.

"She was a little bitch. That girl didn't care about me, she saw other women behind my back. Your wife might be cheating on you right now." Carrie answered her.

"Don't say that! I love Julie, she would never do that." Eden exclaimed.

"You asked." Carrie said defensively "Do you really think she sent you here as a present? She's a horny slut, babe. She will always be one."

Eden looked down and did not talk the rest of the way there. When they did reach the cell block, the two women entered a corridor with several cells on each side. In the middle of the cell block, Eden and Carrie were met by another guard. This guard wore the same exact uniform as Carrie, she was blonde and had blue eyes, and she was about Eden's height. Eden immediately blushed upon seeing the new guard because of her innocent smile and her calming presence compared to Carrie's tough methods.

"Hey Evelyn, last newbie for the day." Carrie told the guard.

"Oh good." Evelyn started in a cheerful voice "This is the girl that has her birthday, right?"

"Yeah. This is her birthday present." Carrie replied in a sarcastic way.

"Well, happy birthday." Evelyn said with a sincere smile "I'll take it from here"

"Alright. Have a happy birthday bitch." Carrie said aggressively as she left the cell block.

"I'm Officer Evelyn Mckinely, your cell block guard. Most girls call me 'mommy'. I'm sort of like your homeroom teacher. Let me take you to your cell." Evelyn said with a soft voice.

She uncuffed Eden, which totally surprised her and held one of her arms with a firm, but gentle grip. This made Eden even more in love with this guard.

"So, you're in jail as a birthday present?" Evelyn asked to make conversation.

"Yeah, I have a huge prison fetish. I know it's weird." Eden answered in embarrassment.

"No, it's not weird at all. I have some of my own weird fetishes of my own." Evelyn said.

The kindness of Evelyn made Eden even more horny, all she wanted was for Evelyn to tear off her orange jumpsuit and suck on her desperate cock. When they arrived at her cell, Evelyn unlocked the door and led her inside. Inside of the cell was a bunk bed against the back wall and a toilet and a sink connected one of the side walls. On the top bunk bed, a White t-girl with long, purple hair, and a young, beautiful face wearing an orange jumpsuit was under her blankets reading what looked like a porn magazine. She was totally jerking off as the part of the blanket covering her cock was moving up and down at a rapid pace.

When she saw the two enter the cell, she stopped masturbating and sat up, throwing the covers off of her, revealing her long, hard dick which stuck out of her orange jumpsuit. It's like she didn't even try to hide that she was jerking off, she even seemed to slowly stroke her shaft while looking at Evelyn and Eden. This pushed Evelyn over the top, her horniness made her want to cum all over this prisoner's girl cock. As she fantasized her future in this jail, her cock and balls felt like they were going to explode.

"Mommy!" the purple-haired prisoner said in excitement "What do ya have for me?"

"Jana, this is Eden. She'll be your cell mate for a little while." Evelyn introduced.

"Finally, a cellie! This cock needs more love than my hand." Jana said happily as she pointed to her obviously large dick.

Evelyn chuckled.

"Have fun" Evelyn said, giving Eden a little kiss on thr cheek before leaving the cell and locking the door behind her.

Now it was Eden and Jana, in a locked room together. Eden thought, she could easily take her cell mate's cock and suck on it, but she didn't, she was too nervous.

"Why hello there." Jana said in a welcoming way. "Eden, right?"

"Yeah." Eden replied.

"Well, welcome to jail, a shemale's paradise. As you know I'm Jana." she said in an enthusiastic voice. "What are you in for?"

"Actually, my girlfriend knew a guard here and since I have a prison fetish, she asked the guard to arrest me." Eden informed Jana.

"That's funny." Jana laughed. "They locked me up for prostitution."

"How long have you been in here?" Eden asked.

"About a couple of months." Jana replied.

Jana saw Eden eying her giant cock sticking out her jumpsuit and noticed her's was as long.

"Sweetie, have you ever taken a dick in your ass before?" Jana asked.

"Uh, no." Eden replied nervously.

"Seriously? If you don't know how to get fucked, you'll never survive in this prison." Jana said.

"Sorry, I've only fucked pussy before." Eden apologized.

"Babe, in this prison, the only girls with pussies are the guards, and there is no way any of us will be able to fuck the guards." Jana told her "I can teach you how to take a dick."

"How?" Eden inquired.

"Simple." Jana said. "Get naked."

Eden was turned on, she had always to have sex with another prisoner. In a hurry, she unbuttoned her orange jumpsuit and slid out of it, exposing her huge tits and letting her horny prison girlcock spring out. Jana enjoyed her new cell mate's body while stroking her own cock.

"Let's make a deal, if you behave like a good girl and let me fuck you, I'll suck on your cock." Jana told her.

"Okay, let's do it." Eden said as she got hornier by the second.

Jana got down from the top bunk, threw off her orange jumpsuit and revealed her trans body to Eden. Finally, Eden thought, her fantasy of jail sex was finally happening. Jana commanded Eden to turn around and bend over. She complied, revealing her tight asshole only touched by her girlfriend. Jana, full of excitement, spit in hand and rubbed her saliva all over her long shaft. She spit in her hand again a rubbed her spit up and down Eden's crack. This made Eden's erection jump up even more. Finally, she slowly guided her wet cock into Eden's wet hole. Jana's tip, with the help of the spit easily, but slowly slid into Eden.

"Fuck, this feels like fucking a wet pussy." Jana said in a moan of relief "Eden, are you ok so far?"

"I think so." Eden said as she tried to adapt to the wet mushroom tip in her ass, but this was just the beginning.

Jana grabbed Eden's ass cheeks in order to slide her big dick out of her cell mate's hole. Without any second thought, Jana slammed most of her shaft into Eden's asshole.

"Oh my Fuck! This feels so fucking good!" Jana said as she started to hump Eden faster and faster.

Eden screamed first in pain, tortured by the wet worm piercing her insides, but a few seconds later, Jana's cock felt good. For Eden, Jana's wet cock seemed disturbingly comforting even if her asshole was on fire, and her insides were on fire, she was being fucked by a shemale prisoner.

"Oh god Jana, this is so fucking hot, please don't stop." Eden pleaded in a slutty voice.

"Don't you worry little princess, I'm far from done." Jana said as she continued to fuck her cell mate.

As the minutes passed by, the sex became more passionate, and the screans became louder. Both Jana and Eden started to sweat buckets, allowing their bodies to slide onto each other faster. The two girls had a fast heartbeat as drops of sweat lubbed their entire bodies. The cell became steamier, Eden felt like she was going to faint from pleasure, but this felt too fucking good.

"Jana you're growing inside of me!" Eden shouted.

"Sorry...this is... too... fucking... hot." Jana struggled to say as she felt closer to orgasm.

Before Eden even expected, Jana squirted loads of cum inside of Eden, flooding her insides. She could feel the huge worm thtobbing inside of her shooting out its white juice. Jana's screamed in ecstasy as she released her sperm inside of Eden.

"Holy shit! You made me cum so much! You're fucking tight." Jana said as she withdrew her dick from Eden's cum-filled asshole.

After Jana let her go, Eden fell on the floor, in shock. She held her asshole which hurt from being fucked, and stomach felt like it was waiting to explode. She ran to the toilet, sat down, and pushed out. Dropping from her asshole was a mixture of poop and cum, Jana was even too disgusted to look. Eden took a bunch of toilet paper, wet it in the sink next to the toilet and made sure to clean her butt completely. It was disgusting, but at least her insides felt clean.

"Sweetie, are you good?" Jana asked with a concerned voice.

"Yeah, just needed to do that. I never thought a dick up my ass could feel so good." Eden said. "What about our deal?"

Jana totally forgot that she promised her a blowjob in return for fucking her. She laid on the bottom bunk and beckoned for Eden to go over there.

"Get on top of me." Jana commanded.

Eden eagerly climbed into the bunk and over her cell mate. Jana started by taking Eden's cock with one hand and stroking it. Then, Jana stuck out her tongue and licked Eden's tip, making her gasp in suprise. Her tongue then started to make its way around the long shaft.

"Jana, stop teasing me." Eden pleaded, as the anticipation for the blowjob rose.

"Whatever you say" Jana said "Face fuck me."

Jana opened her mouth inviting Eden's cock to come inside. Without hesitation, she thrust her girl cock into Jana's mouth. Eden moaned and screamed in relief as Jana sucked on her dick.

"Mmmm! Fuck, fuck, this mouth, I love it!" Eden said as her head fell back.

She thrust her hips back and forth like she was fucking a pussy. Her cock went in and out of Jana's mouth, covered in spit, Eden didn't think this moment could get any better, and for Jana, she enjoyed the warm cock being forced into her mouth and throat. This went on for several more minutes, Eden forced her cock in and out of Jana's mouth. Her head fell backwards as she moaned loudly with pleasure, she felt the orgasm arriving.

"Fuck Jana! I'm cumming!" Eden screamed.

Then, Eden's cock sprayed an intense stream of steamy white cum that shot through Jana's mouth and down her throat. Jana got up and grabbed Eden by the butt cheeks and pulled her into herself. She then thrust her lips into Eden's lips for a kiss. The world around them paused, the two prison trannies felt a warm tingle flow down their bodies, they loved each other. The kiss became even more passionate as Jana spit some of Eden's cum into her mouth, making the kiss wetter and sloppier. Eden loved the mixture of Jana's saliva and her own cum in her mouth as she smooched with her cellmate ferociously.

"Lights out!" Evelyn screamed from the outside.

The lights in the cell turned of in a second. The two girls could not see each other, but they still felt each other's warm and fell asleep in each other's arms.