Birthdays, Bones and Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that? I can't hear you! I guess I will have to keep going until I can understand you." My Lady laughs.

I feel her tug me back with the bridal and play the belt across my ass, one stroke, another, another.

"Honestly, any mare in the stable would be smarter than that. I have seen them counting on those horrible little children's shows, if a horse can do it, supposedly a strong intelligent woman should be able to do it to."

Stroke and stroke. Finally, I understood what she was talking about, and with the next stroke lanced across my ass, I pawed the ground with my shoe, like a horse counting with his hoof.

"That is one." My Lady agreed as I pawed the ground once with my right foot.

Stroke after stroke, my ass would bounce, my breasts would bounce, the little bell weights on the chain between them would jingle, I would make distressed animal noises and paw at the ground like a horse counting out my strokes.

"Good girl. Now to take my little pony for a ride!" My Lady said in a voice gone low and husky with her own need. I heard her lube the strap on and felt her run her hands over my ass cheeks, then tug at my butt plug. I gasped around my bit, wondering if she was going to take my pussy or my ass. I trembled, then felt the head of her strap on, so heavy and potent, pressing its cold blunt head into my hot and dripping sex.

I groaned and pushed back, but My Lady put her right hand on my back and forced me face down on the table. She pushed just the head in and let me whimper as I attempted to adjust to her thickness. To say no one has been up there in a while is not a ringing endorsement of my husband, but an accurate statement.

Slowly she pushes into me, I feel her pressing her breasts against me, her belly on my back. She kisses below my neck, then leans back.

Yanking on my reins, she pulls my head back to arch my back. Kicking my legs farther apart to get the height and angle she wanted, My Lady began to fuck me like there was no tomorrow.

I could feel the vibrator on my ass every time she buried herself to the hilt in me, and it must have been doing a number on her clit, because after a few minutes of slow and powerful strokes designed to remind me who owned this pussy (My Lady owns it, but I never tire of her proving it), she began to thrust more raggedly, more savagely. My chain was bouncing as her thrusts began to pound into me and I felt my own orgasm hit me like a freight train, no slow build up, just a jagged thunderbolt of power taking my breath, and causing my body to bend almost in half, fighting the pull on the reins.

That resistance set off My Lady and she hammered through my orgasm and into her own. She came shuddering and collapsed against me and the table. She kissed my back, and I pulled her right hand to my face and began to kiss its back side.

Pulling back, My Lady stood, and out of reflex I knelt before her to clean her strap on. She stroked my hair as I licked her strap clean, and then let me undo the buckles for her and remove it.

She left the bridle on and dragged me by it to the couch. Sitting on the couch, she gestured beside her and we sat. She pulled a blanket over us, and we just snuggled for a while in silence. After a time, she reached over and carefully undid the bridle. I was a little sweaty, and the buckles seemed to like my hair, but My Lady is skilled and patient.

"Happy Birthday, My Lady" I offered her.

"Thank you Jan." She told me, calling me by my real name, not my slut name to let me know she was thanking me for real, not for play. I felt my eyes tear and hid my face beneath the blanket to hide what that meant to me.

12