Bisexual Black Couples Rule!

Story Info
Stephen fucks Tayla and Yvens in Dorchester, Mass.
1.2k words
3.35
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Alright, in case it wasn't glaringly obvious, there are bisexual Black couples out there into some really freaky stuff. It takes all kinds in this particular corner of the Multiverse, and Stephen Duchene takes it any way he can get it. No shame in his game at all. Just another night in Dorchester, Massachusetts. Stephen Duchene has been living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for a long time and this is his first time back in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, in ages. Some good friends of Stephen's are giving him one hell of a welcome. Isn't that nice? Stay tuned for more!

"Happy Juneteenth my dears," Stephen Duchene said with a grin. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and beefy African American stud looked at his companions, who seemed ready to get down. The king-sized bed is getting crowded but in a good way. Yvens Vincent exchanged a look with his sexy girlfriend Tayla Mateo and then they went straight for Stephen's goods. The bisexual Black stud nodded approvingly as the horny Black couple started to suck on his big Black cock and big Black balls. Time to get freaky, for real.

"Tasty," Tayla Mateo said as she slurped on Stephen's long and thick, uncircumcised dick. The tall and curvy, brown-skinned and big-bottomed, sexy Afro-Italian gal sucked Stephen's dick voraciously. Tayla's boyfriend Yvens Vincent, a chubby, dark-skinned and bearded Haitian man, was somewhat hesitant as he sucked on Stephen's balls. Tayla shot Yvens a look, and Yvens nodded. He started to suck on Stephen's balls like he mean it. When it comes to dick sucking, whether female or male, you just don't do it halfway. Got to give your all or just quit, you dig?

"Alright," Yvens said at last, and he joined his girlfriend Tayla in giving Stephen a proper blowjob. Stephen sighed happily, loving what Yvens and Tayla were doing for him. Stephen has known the happy couple since their halcyon days at the now defunct Bay State College, almost two decades ago. In the ensuing years, they attended different colleges, started different careers and went in other directions but always kept in touch. The friends that swing together most definitely stay together.

"Good times," Stephen Duchene said, groaning as Tayla fingered his asshole while Yvens sucked his dick with gusto. The freaky Black couple worked the bisexual Black stud over until he came. When Stephen came, blowing his load all over Tayla's lovely face and Yvens handsome mug, it was a tense but fun moment. Stephen grinned as Tayla and Yvens licked his cum off of each other's faces. This was such a nice moment. The two of them got it made. The couple that sucks dick together most definitely stays together. Don't let anyone tell you different.

As the evening rolled on, the three friends happily explored new pathways to the realm of pleasure. Tayla found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up. Stephen gripped Tayla's wide hips and pushed his big dark dick into her pussy. The sexy Afro-Italian gal moaned and groaned as the bisexual Black stud started fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Yvens watched the whole thing while stroking his thick dick. Some guys like to watch their woman get fucked by other guys and Yvens is one of them. Nothing wrong with this sort of thing.

"Hmm, fuck me harder," Tayla Mateo demanded, and she arched her back, pressing her thick round ass against Stephen's groin. Stephen smiled and smacked Tayla's thick ass as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Yvens finally rejoined the action. Tayla winked at Yvens as he came closer. Grabbing Yvens dick, Tayla took him into her mouth. Yvens sighed happily as Tayla started sucking his dick. Some things simply never get old. Let the good times roll.

"Hmm, suck that dick," Yvens Vincent said, stroking Tayla's lovely face as she sucked his big Black dick while getting pounded by Stephen. Yvens and Stephen made eye contact while fucking their favorite lady. Stephen smiled and Yvens nodded. Tayla was having the time of her life with Stephen's big dark dick in her pussy and Yvens big Black dick crammed down her throat. The sexy Afro-Italian gal would have screamed in pleasure but that's pretty hard to do with a big Haitian dick down one's throat. Yeah, Tayla is a wild woman but she has her limits...

"Double team," Stephen Duchene said, as they switched things up. Tayla found herself sandwiched between Stephen and Yvens in a whole new way. Stephen lay flat on the bed, with his dick buried in Tayla's pussy. Meanwhile, Yvens lubricated Tayla's asshole, smacked her plump ass and then did his thing. Tayla squealed in delight as Yvens crammed his dick into her asshole while Stephen slammed his dick into her pussy. The two bisexual black studs fucked their favorite lady like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh fuck yeah, that was awesome," Tayla Mateo said, groaning in pleasure after Stephen pulled out of her. The sexy Afro-Italian gal touched her sore pussy. Hot damn, Stephen has a good dick and knows how to fuck. Yvens smiled at Stephen. A lot of guys tend to get really angry when another man fucks their woman but Yvens isn't like that at all. Yvens is a progressive pansexual Black man. Any fella who fucks Yvens favorite lady can get some dick. Stephen has fucked around and now he's about to find out...

"Got something for you," Yvens Vincent said to Stephen Duchene, who grinned and nodded. Stephen got on his knees and took Yvens dick into his mouth. The way Yvens figures it, if Stephen is man enough to fuck Yvens girlfriend Tayla to begin with, then he's man enough to get some of his dick. Stephen sucked Yvens dick like he meant it, really gobbling up that fuck stick. When Yvens finally came, Stephen drank up all of his cum. Stephen is one of those manly bisexual guys who can fuck a hot woman's every hole and then suck a mean dick right after. Such a modern, flexible guy. Isn't that awesome?

"Fuck him good," Tayla Mateo said, laughing. The sexy Afro-Italian gal fingered her wet pussy while watching Yvens and Stephen do their thing. Stephen got on all fours and Yvens lubricated his asshole, then pushed his dick inside. Stephen groaned and stroked his cock as Yvens fucked him in the ass. Yvens gripped Stephen's hips tightly and fucked him roughly. Yvens likes to butt-fuck any man who fucks his girlfriend Tayla. Turnabout is most definitely fair play, wouldn't you say? Yvens butt-fucked Stephen until the big man tapped out. Good times...

"Ottawa was boring and dull, full of fake, passive-aggressive people, it's good to be back in Boston," Stephen Duchene said as he hit the showers. Tayla Mateo and Yvens Vincent laughed as they joined their favorite switch hitter in the shower. Stephen is about to spend a good chunk of his summer vacation in Boston and the freaky Black couple is thrilled with this idea. There are lots of bisexual Black men in relationships with Black women who got no idea about their other side. Yvens isn't like that. He doesn't cheat on his girlfriend Tayla with other dudes. Yvens and Tayla fuck other guys together. Just ask their pal Stephen here. It's a winning formula.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers