Bisexual Black King of NY

Story Info
Bisexual black man finds the lady who matters...
3.3k words
2.73
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Edwin, I don't want to join the LGBT club, we've been over this," Professor Ernest Magloire said, and the big and tall, dark-skinned and bespectacled Haitian American professor looked at his colleague with sad patience. What is it with certain short, gay white dudes and their inability to take no for an answer? The two men sat inside the Galleria Mall food court in the City of Buffalo, New York. At this hour, mere minutes after eleven, the place was largely empty. With the exception of a three o'clock class he had to teach that afternoon, Professor Ernest Magloire's day was wide open...

"I see," Edwin Danes replied, and the slender, blond-haired academic looked at his long-time pal Magloire, and both knew that this was the end of the road. When Ernest Magloire, who was born in the City of Miami, Florida, to Haitian immigrant parents, came to Buffalo, New York, three years ago, Edwin Danes had been one of the first people to welcome him to Buffalo State University. The school was trying to diversity its lily-white faculty, and Ernest Magloire, a product of Miami-Dade College, and Florida State University, seemed like a shoo-in. If only it had been that easy...

"Edwin, I am proud to be bisexual, my wife Fiona is okay with it, but I don't care for the strange ways and out-there behavior of the rest of the community, I prefer to live in private," Magloire said firmly. Edwin bit his lip, but knew that it would be impossible to change Ernest Magloire's mind. The Haitian American professor had a stubborn streak and saw everything as a challenge. Big and tall black men who are built like college football players, speak five languages and swing both ways tend to make people uncomfortable due to their uniqueness. As diverse as the LGBT world claims to be, some people are too unique even for its circles...

"Understood," Edwin said at last, and Magloire nodded, and finished his lunch before wishing him a good day. Once again, Irvin's overtures to members of the Afro-Caribbean world on behalf of the LGBT community were rebuffed. As Magloire walked away, Edwin remembered discussions they'd had. Magloire didn't think he belonged in a queer culture which he saw as white and effeminate. For Magloire, a masculine black man who identifies as bisexual, a lot of the tenets of traditional masculinity, which the queer world mocks, happen to be sacred. Nope, Magloire wouldn't fit in among them...

Edwin often wondered why his fellow LGBT were so adamantly opposed to bisexuality, and then recalled how Allain, a young man whom he fell in love with while attending Stanford University, ditched him for a gal named Stacey. Edwin and Allain were good friends, and more. People frowned upon seeing the short, nerdy Edwin with Allain, the baseball team superstar. Edwin hid his sexual orientation while at Stanford for Allain's sake, because the world of varsity sports doesn't tolerate men who like men. How did Allain repay Edwin's loyalty? Allain had been seeing a young woman named Stacey behind Edwin's back, and got her pregnant. Allain dumped Edwin and married Stacey. Edwin became cynical and jaded as a result, and he never got over Allain...

For the rest of his life, Edwin would develop an unhealthy habit of developing crushes on men who like women, or men who swing both ways. After his Stanford days ended, Edwin worked for a think tank known as the Davis-Goff Institute in the City of Houston, Texas. While doing humanitarian work for the Davis-Goff Institute, Edwin developed a crush on a tall, handsome young black man named Cesar Mathurin. A native of Jacmel township on the island of Haiti, Cesar was a grad student at the University of Houston, and he worked in the mail room for the Davis-Goff Institute when he met Edwin.

Thanks to his contacts at the Davis-Goff Institute, Edwin learned that Cesar was married to a young Asian woman named Susan Wong, and had a son with her, William. Edwin sensed a kindred spirit when he looked in Cesar's eyes and tried to seduce him. Cesar admitted to Edwin that he had bisexual leanings but he loved his wife Susan and didn't want to lose her. Edwin pursued Cesar anyways, and Cesar ended up going to the police to report Edwin for stalking. Cesar also contacted his cousin Sylvia Mathurin, an attorney specializing in employment law.

The movers and shakers at the Davis-Goff Institute's Human Resources Department got wind of Edwin's fixation on Cesar thanks to the lawsuit filed by Sylvia Mathurin's Law Office. As a result, Edwin Danes got fired, and a judge ordered him to cover attorney fees to Cesar, his former victim. A lot of gay men are attracted to heterosexual men and bisexual men because nothing keeps certain gay men up at night than the idea of a man who likes women switching teams to be with them. Sadly, it doesn't work that way in reality. Humiliated and almost bankrupt, Edwin Danes left the world of think tanks, and took an admin position at Buffalo State University.

Ernest Magloire has lived his life his way, and with few regrets. He was born in the City of Miami, Florida, to Haitian parents who came to America as refugees. A magistrate from the immigration authorities allowed Ernest parents Theodule and Antoinette Magloire to stay in the U.S. mainly because he didn't want to separate a loving if unfortunate family. Ernest grew up hearing that story, and it fueled him to become very ambitious and driven as he grew older. He studied criminal justice at Miami-Dade College, and later went to Florida State University, where he earned a Law degree.

While practicing law in the City of Jacksonville, Florida, Ernest Magloire met the future love of his life, Fiona McAllister. The tall, dark-haired, fair-skinned and blue-eyed young woman was a newcomer to the State of Florida by way of Galway, Ireland. Fiona came to Jacksonville University to study civil engineering. In spite of their obvious differences, Fiona and Ernest fell in love and got married. The couple had two sons, Joseph and Blaine, and a daughter, Maeve. Everything was great for the Magloire family, until Ernest revealed to his wife Fiona that he was bisexual.

"How could you do this to me?" Fiona demanded vehemently, after Ernest unexpected revelation. Ernest looked at his wife Fiona, this tall, gorgeous woman with whom he'd built a wonderful life and family. Ernest merely wanted to share his truth with Fiona because he loved her. Ernest wasn't like those other bisexual men out there who cheated on their wives and girlfriends with gay dudes and lied to their faces day in and day out. Ernest felt inspired by the example of a certain African American politician from Georgia who had recently come out as bisexual. Perhaps the world was more open to accepting bisexual men than it used to be...

"Fiona, I love you and I want to be honest with you," Ernest said gently. Ernest sat Fiona down and told her everything. As a young black man living in Miami, Florida, Ernest had a lot of fun with both the ladies and the fellas. Of course, since bisexuality isn't acceptable in the Haitian American community, Ernest kept it to himself. Ernest was very careful in his adventures, always using condoms, and when he dealt with the fellas, he only dealt with other bisexual men. A man who swings both ways and has a wife or girlfriend knows how to keep his mouth shut. A man who only likes men cannot be trusted to do the same...

"Ernest, if I am to trust you again, you will need to be honest with me," Fiona demanded, after Ernest confession, and he promised her to do just that. Ernest was elated that his wife Fiona was okay with his bisexuality. He thanked his lucky stars for her. It's not hard for a man who swings both ways to get another man. Men are a dime a dozen among fellas who like fellas. Nothing special. A woman who can accept her man's other side is a rare treasure among men who swung both ways. Ernest knew that he was lucky to have Fiona and didn't want to lose her. That's why Ernest began to clean up his life...

Ernest had a friendship of sorts going on with Edwin Danes, the short, balding, bespectacled and effeminate white dude whom everyone at Florida State University referred to as The Ivy League Queen. Edwin was obscenely proud of his Stanford University education and reminded both students and faculty of it every chance he got. Ernest knew that Edwin wanted his nuts badly, but he wouldn't give the short gay white dude the time of day. Ernest doesn't like effeminate men. A man who throws away his masculine power is about as useless as a gun without a firing mechanism or bullets. Thanks but no thanks. Ernest has always turned down feminine guys when they approached him, and he wasn't about to change his mind now...

As far as Ernest was concerned, there was a better way to do things. The LGBT community doesn't want bisexual men, and neither does the Heterosexual world. Bisexual men should go their own way and do their own thing instead of begging either side for acceptance. For Ernest, the solution to his problems was his beloved wife Fiona, whose love and patience strengthened him. Ernest could never abandon Fiona and take up with a man. To satisfy his other side, Ernest decided to bring Fiona along on his adventures. It took some convincing, but what Ernest wants, he usually gets...

With the same dogged determination that saw him become a tenured professor at Buffalo State University in just three years, Ernest Magloire began exploring his bisexuality with his wife Fiona by his side. Attending the local Pride turned out to be a mistake, since a lot of the gay male attendees seemed to flirt with Ernest and ignored Fiona, and others made the couple feel unwelcome because of the whole hetero-presenting thing. Ernest and Fiona ditched Pride, since they couldn't be proud there as an interracial, mixed-orientation male/female couple, and sought their own niche. Since their niche didn't exist, they created it...

Fiona and Ernest hired a transgender escort named Farzana Ghazni to entertain them. Farzana, a curvy, brown-skinned cutie with long hair, big tits and a big round ass, was just what the couple needed. One of those rare transgender escorts that are friendly to male/female couples instead of being biphobic and heterophobic, Farzana was thrilled to play with a masculine, handsome black man and his sexy white wife. The sexually adventurous interracial couple was down for whatever and ready to play. It doesn't get any hotter than that.

"I'd be happy to entertain you both," Farzana Ghazni said with a sexy grin, as Ernest and Fiona welcomed her into their home. Typically, Farzana charged eight hundred dollars an hour for a threesome, but the couple happily forked over a thousand dollars. Nothing wrong with folks who know what they want and are willing to pay for it. The two-story, five-bedroom, upper-middle-class house spoke volumes about the couple's well-to-do status. Farzana was in fine company, and she was determined to give Ernest and Fiona a night which they wouldn't forget...

"I'm in charge of the action, nothing happens that I don't want," Fiona told Farzana, while Ernest smiled. Farzana grinned and nodded. The lady of the house always runs the house, this is basic stuff to be sure. The three of them went over certain things like condoms and rules and then got naked. Farzana admired Ernest as the big and tall, middle-aged black man undressed. Ernest reminded her of Tyree, the black football player guy from MTV's Real World. As for Fiona, she reminded Farzana of actress Catherine Keener, only with a bigger ass. Hmm, interesting couple, to be sure...

"Let's do this," Ernest said as he joined his wife Fiona and their new pal Farzana in bed. Fiona looked gorgeous naked, with her curvy yet toned body, her big tits, thick legs and big round ass. The Irishwoman had a ghetto booty, it's one of the first things Ernest noticed about her when they met ages ago back in Florida. Ernest kissed Fiona and caressed her breasts while Farzana looked on. The curvy, brown-skinned escort rubbed her tits with one hand and stroked her big brown cock with the other. Farzana grinned at Ernest and Fiona as they got in the mood...

"You two look gorgeous," Farzana said, and she watched as Ernest kissed his wife Fiona and then began fingering her pussy while sucking on her tits. Fiona let out a happy sigh as Ernest worked two fingers into her pussy and then added a third. Farzana, tired of playing spectator, joined the action. Ernest smiled at Farzana as she drew closer and looked at his hard dick hungrily. Fiona looked at Farzana and nodded. Grinning, Farzana grabbed Ernest long and thick, uncircumcised dick and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Let the good times roll...

Ernest buried his face between Fiona's legs and ate her pussy while Farzana sucked his dick and fingered his butt hole. In no time at all, Farzana had Ernest hard as a frigging rock. Putting a condom on his dick, Ernest put Fiona on all fours and caressed her thick round ass. Big-booty white girls are a rare delight that no black man can resist. That's why a lot of bisexual black men like Ernest don't get along with the gay guys. Women are too much fun in bed to ever give up, that's how all straight men and most bisexual men feel. Most bi guys want to increase their fun, not lose what they already have...

"Fuck me," Fiona said as Ernest worked his hard dick into her vagina after putting on a condom. The burly Haitian American stud gripped his wife's hips and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Farzana masturbated while watching the couple. Ernest was banging Fiona the way those black dudes in porno films go wild when they're fucking a white woman. Farzana watched Ernest long and thick ebony dick slide in and out of Fiona's wet pussy and felt envious. What Farzana wouldn't do to ride that fuck stick!

"Come here," Fiona demanded as Farzana watched, and the brown-skinned cutie nodded and drew forward. Farzana was all smiles as Fiona grabbed her cock and began stroking her. When it comes to sex, Farzana is ninety percent into men but she has fucked women on occasion. Bisexual men like Ernest insist on watching Farzana fuck women or at least allow women to be part of the action otherwise they're not going to play. If Farzana has to go through the pussy in order to get the dick, then she's certainly flexible enough to get the job done...

"Oh yeah," Farzana said, and she licked her lips as Fiona began sucking her cock. Meanwhile, Ernest was slamming his dick into Fiona's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Farzana winked at Ernest while watching him ram his big dark dick into Fiona's pale pussy. Farzana sighed happily as Fiona fingered her butt hole while sucking her cock. Hmm, apparently this broad knows how pleasure a dick. Farzana always thought that most straight women don't do a good job in bed, which explains why so many 'mostly straight' men are popping up left and right, exploring other options. Ernest wife Fiona ENJOYS sucking dick, Farzana could tell. Ernest is indeed a lucky man...

"Hmm, I want both of you to cum on my face," Fiona said, and Farzana exchanged a smile with Ernest. Farzana and Ernest stroked their dicks until they came, spewing their cum all over Fiona's beautiful face. The tall, sexy and freaky Irishwoman wasn't yet done with her favorite bisexual black stud or their sultry brown transgender guest. Fiona got up and fetched some sex toys, lubricants and condoms from the bedroom. When Ernest and Farzana learned what Fiona had in store for them, there were nervous smiles all around. They put on the condoms, grabbed the lube and got ready...

"Oh fuck," Ernest groaned as Fiona inserted the dildo into his ass, and began fucking him. At the same time, Farzana let out a deep sigh as Ernest worked his thick dick into her butt hole. The sexy brown transgender escort, a native of Afghanistan, felt as though her ass was being split apart by Ernest dick. The big and tall black man had a big dick and as Farzana was finding out, he knew how to use it. Gripping Ernest hips, Fiona thrust the strap-on dildo into his ass. The bossy Irishwoman began to fuck her favorite switch-hitter with deep, passionate strokes, even as he fucked their sexy guest in the ass. Let the good times continue...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Farzana squealed, and she stroked her cock madly, loving the feel of Ernest thick cock in her butt hole. At the same time, Ernest moaned deeply, overwhelmed by twin sensations. The feel of Farzana's tight ass on his dick and Fiona's dildo up his ass drove Ernest into the sexual stratosphere. The three-way action continued for quite some time, until the participants just about had enough. Farzana, Ernest and Fiona lay on the living room carpet, naked, sweaty and happy.

"I'm still horny," Fiona told Ernest, and as a tired Farzana watched, the couple got right back into the swing of things. Fiona once more got on all fours, and this time, Ernest spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open. Farzana watched, amazed, as Ernest began licking Fiona's butt hole. The tall, curvy Irishwoman moaned in sheer pleasure. Ernest gestured for Farzana to hand over the lubrication, which she did. As Farzana looked on, Ernest lubricated Fiona's butt hole and worked his big dark dick in there. Bisexual men are masters of ass fucking, and cisgender women, cisgender men and transgender women can ALL get it. Everyone's got a butt hole at the end of the day...

"Take this dick," Ernest growled as he gripped Fiona's wide hips and worked his dick into her butt hole. The big and tall black man smacked the feisty white woman's thick ass as he plowed his dick into her butt hole. Farzana noticed that Ernest fucked Fiona's ass even harder than he'd fucked hers mere moments ago. The sexy brown transgender gal masturbated while watching the freaky interracial couple do their thing. Fiona screamed passionately as Ernest fucked her in the ass. Ernest went to town on Fiona, smashing her ass with vigor and he didn't let up until she tapped out. Fiona kind of farted when Ernest pulled his dick out of her ass, which caused Farzana to wrinkle her nose but Ernest just laughed it off. What a couple!

"Thanks for a wonderful time, dear," Fiona told Farzana as they parted ways. Ernest smiled at Farzana and wished her a safe trip home. The couple even handed forty bucks to a cab driver and instructed him to drop Farzana wherever she liked. Farzana thanked the couple for their generosity and a most thrilling night. Farzana has gotten into all sorts of adventures since she left her hometown of Ghazni, Afghanistan, and moved to Buffalo, New York. Tonight was truly one for the ages. Farzana was all smiles as she reached her apartment. Tonight's adventure definitely deserves a long entry into her personal diary...

Ernest Magloire looked at his wife Fiona McAllister and grinned before kissing her. Hand in hand, the couple returned to their home. Tonight's adventure with Farzana the escort was a lot of fun. Fiona, like the wives and girlfriends of many bisexual men, initially had doubts after Ernest revealed his other side. Not anymore. Fiona knows that Ernest loves her to death and rather than hide his other side from her, he's made her part of things. The couple that plays together sticks together. Ernest and Fiona went back inside to clean the place thoroughly, for their sons and daughter would return from college the next day. All is back to normal in the Magloire Household...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers